Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What type of underwear should I put on for Tuesday Trainings (TT)
Nothing 101 51.27%
G-String 49 24.87%
Thong 19 9.64%
Tanga 7 3.55%
Cheeky 7 3.55%
Bikini 14 7.11%
Hipster 3 1.52%
Boybreifs 5 2.54%
Boyshorts 8 4.06%
Hi-wasted 14 7.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2021, 01:25 PM   #91
Camiliaa

We got our vibrating panties yaay! We bought them instead of vibrators because they were much less expensive. They have a 3 inches small dildo attached that vibrates and the base of it also vibrates on your clirotis so its internal and external stimulation. They were like 30 $.

PRESS UPS
We now know that Amy is the deepthroat queen but this time Van as shown some progress, I think she practice secretly haha She is unable to deepthroat but she puches herself more.
1 Amy 2 Cam 3 Van

MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
No one droped anything this time so I finished last, I tried, sorry guys.
1Van 2Cam 3Amy

PLANK
I noticed how Van wasn’t talking much in between exercices but even though she is always more serious then Amy and I she was particularly quiet. During the plank I understood why haha She was having a hard time with the vibrations hahah she was trying to get through but nope it was too much for her and she came! During plank we do not move so we have more time to look arround how others are doing. She was moving her feet a lot I thouht. It was feeling good for me but wasn’t gonna cum. But, after like 2 minutes we herd her say “fck” haha she doesn’t curse so you know we rarely here it but whe she says fuck it sound slike “fck”. I turned my head in her direction and saw her trembling. She was soooo cute! We are getting good at planking the 3 of us got at 3 minutes when we heard Van softly “ no no no”, turn my head to see she was cuming again ahahahah! Her eyes were closed, a drop of swet was pending on the tip of her nose, her teeth were clinched together and her belly was shaking. Amy finished a bit before me and Van finished a bit after me but after taking out the 30 seconds because she came, she finished last haha When over I could see she was all wet between her legs! She is a squirter!!! hahahaha OMG her face was as read as her hair when Amy asked Van “wasn’t easy that one was it” she didn’t even answer hahahah
1Amy 2Cam 3Van

BURPIES
Van won, nothing to exciting to report.
1Van 2Amy 3Cam

SUMO SQUAT
We kept the summo squat for the end because its just the worst. We didn’t do the dildo thing because we had the vibrating panties. Van didn’t cum though she felt first! How could this happen? Well because she had a 10 pound barbell in her hands this time (because she won last time) it was probably harder. But I have my own theory, I think maybe she was about to cum and she was also about to give up so instead of cuming and have 15 seconds retreived she just lost the position before it happened haha but who knows maybe I am right and maybe I am wrong haha

Amy is the one who lasted but surprise surprise, Amy is the one who came during that exercice too haha as we were watching her onh the humiliation hihi. We calculated and she came 17 seconds after I abandoned! That means she still won by two seconds! She said “oh gosh”, she trembled, came, and felt down on her butt like a falling rock (good thing there was no dildo there XD). She was in the butteerly position you know like hockey goalers? Like her legs were spit sideways and she was having an orgasm all crunched up on herself haha. I went ahead and caressed her hair while she was down there and told her she did well

Maybe that position was having more effect on Amy this time with legs spread, opposit to the plank one. From my perspective, during sumo squat, we feel it more vibrating inside cause the panties are streched but during the plank, we feel it more on our clitoris cause our lips are squeezed up. But I felt it more during press ups. Every thime I was going down I felt it pressuring on every bit of my intimate parts that felt amazing. But I volontarily slowed the pace during pressing knowing Van was clearly going to loose with her deepthroting attemps haha so I managed. They were thinking maybe I cheated and didnt let them know when I came but I was too convincing when I told them I didn’t they saw I was saying the truth and that I only came close to it.
1Amy 2Cam 3Van

3 points #1 Van 2 times, Amy 3, Cam 0 --» Van 6 Amy 9 Cam 0

2 points #2 Van 0 times, Amy 1, Cam 4 --» Van 0 Amy 2 Cam 8

1 point #3 Van 3 times, Amy 1, Cam 1--» Van 3 Amy 1 Cam 1

Total: Amy 12 points, Van 9 points, Cam 9 points
OMG so close!!!!!! The weigh on Van’s shoulders and the vibe really didn’t help her this time! But I must say that without the time lost for vibraiton I would have finished last for sure but now I was equal to Van! I am better on a volleyball court then in the gym I guess.

PUNISHEMENTS
Amy gave us each a bigger punishement and Van and I gave each other a smaller punishement. The punissement Amy gave us was we had to have an orgasm with an object (vibrator, dildo etc) in a semi public place and had to be done before the end of the day. Van went at her parents house while they warent there and I went at my sisters house while she wasn’t there haha not too creative hen? Van used a vibrator and I use a dildo.

For the punishements Van and I gave each other, because we were both second/third, it had to be equal you know so it was the first time we had to agreed about the punishement instead of just giving it haha. The dare was we had till the end of the next day of work (we did the challenge Sunday and were working on Monday) so till the end of Monday to take a pic of our boobs at work. And I said Van should have it then as her phone pic but only from shoulders up. So Van was saying it wasn’t fair. And then Amy said, it doesn’t have to be the same, it has to be fare, so she said here is what we are going to do. Cam you take the pic without your bra, Van you keep your bra on but the pic is one your phone till the end of the week. It was a deal. Especially because Van works behind a desk so she cant afford to show a lot and must be quick. To play the game and make it fun I made a dirty face in my picture. Van smiled hahahahahaha ooonnhh Van I love her she smiled hahahaha
The pics are fabulous hahah I am never deleating those! Because Van is more serious then Amy and I it feels better to give her a punishement sort of hahah I am mean I know.

We will do the challenge again this weekend with sit ups and legs raised to the side.

Likes: daily struggles, insertions, clothing, training hidden vibrator in public, competitions, getting kinky with my roommates

Love: hookups

Faproulette:
Donehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73364/those-i-have-done/
Gavehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73362/those-i-gave
Failedhttps://www.faproulette.co/c/99826/those-i-failed/

Kik: TallCam98
Succeeded a dare I gave you? Prove it and I'll do it to
Camiliaa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Camiliaa for this post:
Old 04-05-2021, 09:32 AM   #92
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Congrats

jeas that was a realy nice report

sems like i need to think of some more exersize related dares for you girls
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 04-06-2021, 11:23 PM   #93
ro17uh

Great report! Are you willing to do some more anal related stuff?

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 02:55 PM   #94
Camiliaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
Great report! Are you willing to do some more anal related stuff?
Ya I am willing

Likes: daily struggles, insertions, clothing, training hidden vibrator in public, competitions, getting kinky with my roommates

Faproulette:

Old 04-07-2021, 10:36 PM   #95
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Information

How about adding a new workout? It can make the game more challenging and more unexpected and give you advantage
Like changing plank into plank knees to elbow or bicycle crunch. Are you still doing the training online?
The following user says Thank You to Akitawa for this post:
Old 04-11-2021, 03:26 PM   #96
Connortheslaveboy

Why don’t you have a competition to see who can squat the most weight while having a buttplug in? Obviously not as in-depth as the other dares but I think it would be fun to squat some weight while hiding a buttplug in your ass!

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95364

Toys:Buttplug, dildo, and lovense vibrator

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95365
Connortheslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Connortheslaveboy for this post:
Old 04-14-2021, 03:06 PM   #97
ro17uh

Another idea, tie a string around the base of the plug and hang some weights on it. Then insert the plug and stand up, lifting the weights. Who can lift the most with their butt?

Loser has to train their butt with Kegel exercises until they can lift as much as the winner, or after two weeks have passed.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
The following 2 users say Thank You to ro17uh for this post:
Old 04-20-2021, 05:40 PM   #98
Camiliaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
Another idea, tie a string around the base of the plug and hang some weights on it. Then insert the plug and stand up, lifting the weights. Who can lift the most with their butt?

Loser has to train their butt with Kegel exercises until they can lift as much as the winner, or after two weeks have passed.
hahahah that would be soooo funne

Faproulette:

Old 04-28-2021, 03:01 PM   #99
ro17uh

Then do it! Have you already tried?

Old 05-10-2021, 12:59 PM   #100
Camiliaa

Nooo doesnt work

Faproulette:

Old 05-12-2021, 04:21 PM   #101
39dogs
Baby Member

I really want to know this story. So much that I've broken from my lurking mode of several years. Please?
39dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 11:00 AM   #102
Camiliaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39dogs View Post
I really want to know this story. So much that I've broken from my lurking mode of several years. Please?
The plug goes out right away

Faproulette:

Old 06-19-2021, 07:58 AM   #103
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camiliaa View Post
The plug goes out right away
So maybe you need to start with lighter weights and see who can actually even lift anything at all. Maybe you start with just a string tied to the base of the plug and then add something tiny and light like a ring, then a screw, then a ring and the screw, then add a bolt to the screw, then add a roll of tape and build it up slowly like that. It might be kinda tedious the first time, but after that you can weight the items (string included) and see how much weight you can hold and then go from there for the next times.

You could do it by adding a carabiner to the string as the first thing, then just add the new "weights" on to the carabiner each time on their own string...

Just a thought.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 11:30 PM   #104
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Hypno

would you and your girls want to try some hypno out for the first time ?
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 02:23 PM   #105
ro17uh

It‘s time to refresh this thread — Camilia, you still here?

Advertisements
Kink Talk