Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2023, 03:03 PM   #1
PublicPredicament

Heart 25/F - Public dares / Slave training

Hi GetDare!
I've been a long time lurker and blogger but I figured it was finally time to start a thread of my own that I plan to upkeep as often as I can.

With that being said, I would like this thread to be mainly aimed at getting me dares to do. As the weather is currently perfect for some outdoor shenanigans.

My full toy list can be found here

My Full likes and dislikes can be found here

My previous reports can be found here

My FAQ can be found here

My BDSM Test

My rules for this thread:
- I'll be in permanent denial.
- If a dare requires remote toys I will post the link here
- I'll only be allowed to cum during dares that originate from this thread.
- I'll do an edge for every post.
- The poster can choose how the edge is done, (location,setup,...)
- If the poster gives me a public dare to do then can assign me some training to do as well (Slave/Deepthroat/Serving/Posture/...)
- Every post is at least 15 minutes of anal training.
- If I cum during a dare the next day I have to do an edge next to someone.

My guidelines for posting dares:

- Anything that's like any of my previous reported dares
- Clothes abandonment (I would like to be able to retrieve them eventually.)
- Bondage / restricting movement
- Limiting senses
- Overstimulation
- Chance for stranding
- Risk of being caught
- Challenging / long dares
- NO "Go fuck/blow X guys"
- I have a FWB who can help me setup dares, if there are instructions just for his eyes please use spoilers.

Remote control link to my toys for this thread (whenever required):
https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/97pn9ye4

Note that only two toys can be used on a link, when using the app all my toys can be used at once by the person controlling it.
If you would like to control the toys when I am doing your dare let me know!

My Toys - PM Dares

Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

I am NOT looking to be blackmailed, it's a kink.
Hunting down my Kik is unattractive and creepy!

Last edited by PublicPredicament; 07-24-2023 at 06:30 AM.
PublicPredicament is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PublicPredicament for this post:
Old 07-23-2023, 03:14 PM   #2
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Let's start it off slow, and a fairly simple one, but one of my favourites.

Go to the movies and change underwear. Ie, the pair of underwear that you enter the movie wearing is not the pair that you exit wearing.

As for the edge, I'll leave that up to you, but it can't be done in anyone's house.
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 03:34 PM   #3
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Lets have you take a nice casual walk.

Your lush and hush both inserted, no panties or anything to help keep them in while wearing a skirt and your collar with leash. Your walk must be at least 30 minutes long.

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 03:55 PM   #4
PublicPredicament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear21 View Post
Let's start it off slow, and a fairly simple one, but one of my favourites.

Go to the movies and change underwear. Ie, the pair of underwear that you enter the movie wearing is not the pair that you exit wearing.

As for the edge, I'll leave that up to you, but it can't be done in anyone's house.
I'll add this to the list as I can combine this with something in the future easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Lets have you take a nice casual walk.

Your lush and hush both inserted, no panties or anything to help keep them in while wearing a skirt and your collar with leash. Your walk must be at least 30 minutes long.
Doing this currently!

https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/97pn9ye4

My Toys - PM Dares

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

Old 07-23-2023, 04:15 PM   #5
lurker54321

wow thats a big list of toys. The lock box and jar of keys is quite impressive. do they resemble both handcuff and ankle cuff keys enough to easily use them for chances on either?

Some prep b4 starting. pick your handcuff keys and 4 wrong keys, mix em up and have 1 hidden somewhere very public in the park, another hidden in a mens bathroom if thats within limits otherwise just hide it in another public place light a light post, one hidden about half the walk back and the remaining keys at home. Is actually going inside naked/kinky off limits by chance? assuming not.

Get dropped off at the nearby park at night naked with your slut collar on and hands cuffed behind your back. Add a vibe inside your pussy on max. You must go check both the keys hidden in the park before heading home, and check the key along the way. If you get the real key you can uncuff yourself but without clothes to put on it will still be a fun walk home. If you need to cum during this dare it must be done in a highly visable spot or while a stranger who caught you is atleast watching you (so hidden is fine if caught atm)

If thats the kinda dare that interests you I can think of more.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lurker54321 for this post:
Old 07-23-2023, 09:20 PM   #6
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Giving you another more intesne dare to do this time.

At night go to the park near your place with your lush and hush again, take off your clothes and place then on different areas of the park for each item (as decent distance appart). Set up and post a refreashing link for the toys that lasts about 10 minutes. Blindfold and restrain yourself eith cuffs and padlocks (and of possible a spreader bar too) so its difficult but still possible to walk (tossing the key plus a few copies in a random direction).

Now you can go sesrching for your clothes blindfolded and teased. But you can only search when there are vibrations! No vibrations you must freeze and kneel where you are. If about (your best estimate) 5 minutes have past without any vibrations you can remove the blindfold, only to use your phone to reset/ beg for the link to be used/ for vibrations.

If you find a key then if its the right on you can unlock yourself.

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 03:38 AM   #7
PublicPredicament

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
wow thats a big list of toys. The lock box and jar of keys is quite impressive. do they resemble both handcuff and ankle cuff keys enough to easily use them for chances on either?
For the hand and ankle cuffs I can use padlocks to keep them locked, the padlock keys are the same as the fake keys as they are from other padlocks.

Quote:
Is actually going inside naked/kinky off limits by chance? assuming not.
If you mean setting me up in armbinders, gemini, dolce, hush, collar, ringgag. Then playing with me to horn me up and then telling me to go to the supermarket. Then Yes. A library for example would be do-able as it would be less crowded.

The point is that as long as I'm not getting caught on purpose and that there is a chance I won't be caught I'm okay with it!

Quote:
Some prep b4 starting. pick your handcuff keys and 4 wrong keys, mix em up and have 1 hidden somewhere very public in the park, another hidden in a mens bathroom if thats within limits otherwise just hide it in another public place light a light post, one hidden about half the walk back and the remaining keys at home.

Get dropped off at the nearby park at night naked with your slut collar on and hands cuffed behind your back. Add a vibe inside your pussy on max. You must go check both the keys hidden in the park before heading home, and check the key along the way. If you get the real key you can uncuff yourself but without clothes to put on it will still be a fun walk home. If you need to cum during this dare it must be done in a highly visable spot or while a stranger who caught you is atleast watching you (so hidden is fine if caught atm)
I did this last night with the help from someone controlling the toys. As it was late after midnight on a workday nothing eventful happened. I was also lucky as the first key I checked, which was the one in the middle of the track and field area was the key I required.

Quote:
If thats the kinda dare that interests you I can think of more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Giving you another more intesne dare to do this time.

At night go to the park near your place with your lush and hush again, take off your clothes and place then on different areas of the park for each item (as decent distance appart). Set up and post a refreashing link for the toys that lasts about 10 minutes. Blindfold and restrain yourself eith cuffs and padlocks (and of possible a spreader bar too) so its difficult but still possible to walk (tossing the key plus a few copies in a random direction).

Now you can go sesrching for your clothes blindfolded and teased. But you can only search when there are vibrations! No vibrations you must freeze and kneel where you are. If about (your best estimate) 5 minutes have past without any vibrations you can remove the blindfold, only to use your phone to reset/ beg for the link to be used/ for vibrations.

If you find a key then if its the right on you can unlock yourself.
A perfect dare to start the night! (for tonight!)

My Toys - PM Dares

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

Old 07-24-2023, 03:45 AM   #8
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Here's a dare that plays into your like of risk of social suicide/blackmail, without forcing either:

Have your FWB create 10 (or more) envelopes or USB drives containing some nude pics of you (without face), and 1 piece of identifying information in each, from the below list:
  • Full Name
  • Face pic
  • Real email address
  • Real phone number
  • Social media links

Then early one morning, they can go out and hide all of the packets around your local park. You are then stripped, and can set off to find them before anyone else can! The rules are below:
  • You must search for at least 1 hour, or until you find them all - searching for longer is allowed
  • You must have a remote vibe in that your FWB controls - they will use this to give you Hot & Cold clues (Low setting - far away from any packet, High setting - close to packets)
  • You can ask for further clues, but each one costs you a piece of clothing for the rest of the day. If you have already given up clothing, your FWB can add extra toys to you instead
  • Ideally, you would start this about 1 hour before the park gets busy, so going over the hour & walking home becomes increasingly risky, but exact time is up to the both of you

And lastly for your FWB:

Spoiler:
Feel free to collect up any remaining packets after she is done searching if she doesn't get them all, but you are never allowed to tell her you did so.

As for the training/edge, have some deepthroat training, and edge once during that

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 08:51 AM   #9
Xilan

Sign

To start bring your phone, a dildo, collar with your name on it, butt plug, vibrator (and someway to secure it to you, if it has to be the wand and wand harness thats fine), cuffs, blindfold and a small pillow.

Head to the park near your appartment at night.

Go into one of the restrooms and get undressed, leaving your clothes there. Put on the collar, insert the dildo (ideally in pussy but if needed can be your mouth), buttplug and secure the vibrator to your clit.
Take your phone, pillow and cuffs with you outside.

Find an area with a lamp post, if there isnt one find a pole.

Set up your phone to record yourself, and start a stopwatch.

Kneel on the pillow, start the vibrator, blindfold yourself and cuff yourself to the lightpost.

Enjoy youself as much as you want. Moan, edge, cum!

Whenever you think an hour (can be reduced to 30 minutes if an hour is too long) has past, free yourself.

If an hour has passed, congradulations! You can go collect your clothes and leave.

If under an hour has passed. Stop the video and replay it. Watching it while you remain kneeling on the pillow, riding or deepthroating the dildo and continuing to be teased by vibrations!
Xilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 06:22 PM   #10
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

Go out to a suburban, quiet-ish neighborhood at night with your FWB driving. During the car ride, you should be blindfolded. At their direction, while the car is driving around this neighborhood, you will strip each item of clothing off and toss it out the window. Once naked, and away from your last item, stop the car and remove the blindfold. Keep only your phone on you for emergencies. Then your FWB will drive away and park somewhere unknown to you. Your task is to find all of your clothes and the car. After 30 minutes, time is up and your ride is heading home with or without you and your clothes.

It's up to you and your FWB to decide how difficult this will be. Will they be around the corner or further away? Will your clothes be on a street or two or scattered all over? Only thing I suggest is boundaries for where the game is out of bounds.

Edit: for extra humiliation, wear your collar, anal hook, and your ankles cuffed.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 05:09 AM   #11
PublicPredicament

My report from the last dare:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97224

I'm still looking for more dares so keep the ideas coming and I might combine a few.

Looking forward to the next dare!

My Toys - PM Dares

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

The following user says Thank You to PublicPredicament for this post:
Old 08-02-2023, 05:26 AM   #12
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Try my night out at the movies dare can be edited to make it more with the remote toys or leave your friend with benefits control it

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 08:35 AM   #13
PublicPredicament

Looking for something for tonight, it will most likely rain so preferably something indoors like my apartment. I live on the ground floor there are 4 doors per floor. There are 6 floors total and an elevator. Dares can be for either indoors or the hallway.

My Toys - PM Dares

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

Old 08-05-2023, 11:37 AM   #14
Matt262

Use as many toys as you have for this one. Basically your task is to traverse each floor while fully equipped with your toys. Challenge yourself this time~ Only slow walking, no running. On each floor knock on one door decided by a d6 dice ( 1 is closest to elevator/ staircase and 6 is furthest) and try to hide in time before you are exposed. You may walk faster for hiding purposes. Once completed return to your apartment and prepare for other dares from here~
Matt262 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt262 for this post:
Old 08-05-2023, 12:10 PM   #15
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Default The Amazing Race

The Amazing Race

Congratulations contestant are you ready for the amazing race as today you get the joy of racing against the clock for your modesty and a most fun predicament.

You must collect toys and keys from around the lock area, getting bound and changed along the way. Until you have to race home. Were if your lucky you can unlock and get safe.

If your unlucky well you will be in for an ordeal.

To start setup

In the park you will put your 150 key collection into various places. With 1 correct key to Lock €
In the Gym you will pop in a locker a bag containing a long dress, stocking and suspenders, a ticket for the last train, Anal Hook, Lush 3x2, rope, your slut collar
Outside your house a backup key locked to your lockbox with your house key in with lock €. ( So you can get back indoors by timer or having the key for lock €)
Outside your house in a bag - Hush 2, dildo, thong, Domi 2 in a wand harness, skirt no longer than your ass, latex hood, slut collar, Nipple pasties, arm binders, horse blinders and cuffs. Hush 2, Arm Binders,

Start by Dressing in a cute mini skirt, crop top, knee high socks, collar with your name on, thong and ¼ cup bra.

Into your ass will go your buttplug and into your pussy your dildo.

Pop into a bag a towel, your gym locker key, a swimsuit, your dolce, a sports bra sports shorts, your wallet, battery pack and charger cable.

Now head outside putting your house keys into the lock box. Set he lock to open for 1am or if not caught by then to unlock at 10 am.

(Timings may need to adjust so we can make this a challenge)

Then head off for your swimming

Once at the pool you will change and complete 30 laps of the pool. With your toys remaining inside you. Once complete you may dry off throw on your crop top and skirt to head to the gym

Once at the gym you will change into your gym clothes replacing your dildo for the dolce.

Your will complete a 1 hour workout, being teased and played with at random points which I'm sure you will enjoy.

Now head to the locker and swap your bags locking all previous items away. ( You can collect then after your task is all done)

Dress into new predicment a rope body harness, with your anal hook attached to your slut collar. A long dress, stocking and suspenders, Lush 3x2 in your pussy.

The remaining stuff will stay in you bag an come with you to the church.

Once at the church you have no more reason to talk, see or listen. So on will go your nipple rotas, ball gag, ear plugs. Off will come your dress and you have the wonderful joy of completing the following

Edge twice
Complete 300 spanks with your paddle
Put on the blindfold for at least 5 minutes

You now have the joy of simply putting your dress back on and rush to the train station.

You should arrive to catch the final train out, once the train is moving you will be able to start attaching your, wrist, thigh cuffs. Then you lock them on.

Once off the train and outside the station you will lock your ankles together by chain, follow by thighs with the chain connected to your ankle chain. Finally you get wrist cuffs Infront of you.

Your going to have an enjoyable long rush home to make the lockbox before it locks until the sun is up. Whilst being teased and played with, edged on by your remote toys..

Succeeded Safe
Enjoy your thrill of just missing being caught outside.

Fail - Well now you're tired and trapped outside. So let's push the point home for your failure you will change into something far more humiliating.

Strip totally nude, then put on in order

Hush 2, dildo, thong, Domi 2 in a wand harness, skirt no longer than your ass, latex hood,horse blinders, slut collar, Nipple pasties, arm binders and cuffs.

You now can go fund the backup key in the park. Now it's only 150 keys you would have to find, hopefully finding the right one. Otherwise you will spend the night hunting for your toy.

Finger crossed you find all the keys and one of them is the correct one to let you indoors.

This can be tweaked as needed

Likes : Humiliation & Degradation, Exhibitionism, Mind Play, Chemical Play

Unknown :Piss, Ask Me i like to try everything once

Limits : Blood, Social Suicide, Faimly, Friends

Kinky Hedonistic Switch

Last edited by LeeXi; 08-05-2023 at 12:24 PM.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exhibitionism, predicament, public, voyeurism