Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 02-24-2021, 11:21 AM   #10441
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangula View Post
Could it be that the app is killed/limited by the phones power optimization settings? You should be able to turn this off for specific apps somewhere
Thanks for the inspiration. Yes, Lovense causes power-intense alarms on my phone. But I just checked the settings and I don't see anything that would allow the phone to shut down the app (managed manually, checkbox is off).
Power consumption alert is even off.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:36 PM   #10442
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Super late with the report/scaling cause I'm still in the woods. Stopped counting at the 21:53 mark and as soon as I get back will post the threads and the counters editing this.

Laters!

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:47 PM   #10443
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
And thanks to Manarus for keeping this thread alive with his promise: BURST!!!
Would you like to leave a dare in my Thread? Cause my promise only ends when I have received and done dares from 4 different users... (Already completed 2 of those 4).

I like Trebaldins reports. I would like to read in his next report, how he ties his balls with a shoelace

You managed to add 5 Bursts (also counted the Burst from kaiman with 3 Us ) and 2 pages since my last count. This means:

My BURST counts: 21/10 (2x consumed) (you added 5 since my last post => 41, but then 10 tokens each got already consumed by the PET and the HOT NIGHT dare in my other Thread, which I now have to do in burst mode)
My Promise is still active (and will be until I received the last two missing dares from anybody.)
and so is my adding thread

Please help me finish my promise by giving me a dare in my add-thread!

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 03:05 PM   #10444
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Would you like to leave a dare in my Thread? Cause my promise only ends when I have received and done dares from 4 different users... (Already completed 2 of those 4).

I like Trebaldins reports. I would like to read in his next report, how he ties his balls with a shoelace

You managed to add 5 Bursts (also counted the Burst from kaiman with 3 Us ) and 2 pages since my last count. This means:

My BURST counts: 21/10 (2x consumed) (you added 5 since my last post => 41, but then 10 tokens each got already consumed by the PET and the HOT NIGHT dare in my other Thread, which I now have to do in burst mode)
My Promise is still active (and will be until I received the last two missing dares from anybody.)
and so is my adding thread

Please help me finish my promise by giving me a dare in my add-thread!
First of all i wanted to grant you another BURST for your counter, but i wonder what would happen if you have more dares to do in burst mode than the 4 dares that will end your promise? Also what happens when you receive for example 10 burst tokens and you don't have enough dares to complete them, are you going to do your dares in burst mode after the 'original' 4 dares are done?

Anyways, thank you for the shoelace, i think i'll go with a simple tie, will describe it in my next report, promise.

stay safe and healthy everyone

Stats

Slaps: 5.000/319.488
Days in denial since i started slapping: 2
Edges after slaps: 0/9
Ruins after edges: 0/4

Promise posted on page 690

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 07:05 PM   #10445
kaiman
getDare Zealot

I'm so fucking late. Got carried away, I'm sorry.

The timer for the 24 hours will stay at 21:53. I'm using a new post only for sake of readability.

Today I slacked. Wasn't alone untill I got out with the dogs so I chose to focus on the bitchslaps, that were easy to do while I was out in the woods. Waited to reach the river to have visual on the pet's movements, removed the glasses and the headlight and I started slapping my face as hard as I could. I love slaps. I love them more when it's a woman giving them, but I appreciate the feeling even when I do myself. Decided to go for the full count since it wasn't crazy high. Closed my eyes and started bashing. At every hit, white flashes in the pitch black of my sealed eyelids and a growing sensation on my burning cheeks. The little one got worried and came to me and jumped on my belly haha poor little thing she probably thought she did something wrong. The first 25 were easy. Ears started ringing cause sometimes I couldn't hit perfectly on the cheek and I got the part right outside of them, but I kept on going untill they were over. Took a little break of 30 seconds and kept on walking with crooked steps. Stopped myself at the river's bank and started hitting again. I don't know what it is but I always go with raising intensity when I slap my face I probably just like it too much but I don't want to admit it.

Second round was more challenging. Cheeks were already sore and every hit sent a chill of pleasure down my spine. The place was really wide so I could hear the echo of my hand smashing the face. When I reopened my eyes, I felt water coming out of them but I wasn't crying, I probably took that out "mechanically" haha. The physical delight was already running through my top body. It's surprising how hitting a single spot can reflect on all the others. Head was dizzy and all around everything was softly spinning. I decided to go for a much higher count to be sure it was fair game. I never know if the hits may be considered too soft or not enough. Went for a full session of 50 in a row, with a really little break in the middle (10 seconds). Intensity still raising, I just couldn't help it. By the 25 mark my face was sweating really hard and a stable whistle was ringing in my ears. My beanie almost fell off and my body was clearly saying that he probably had enough, but that feeling of enjoyment didn't leave me for a second. At this point I was really into it. The sensation is very similar to what a drug would give me, a rush of dopamine and enjoyment all along my back and shoulders, on my forehead and spine, a wide sensation of bliss.

Dished out the last 25 really hard. This time I was sure they were fair because I literally couldn't hit harder. Thinking about it now, I feel really stupid but in the moment I would have kept going more and more. By the end of it, my face was drowned in sweat and burning. I had to take off the beanie and use it to dry up because I was dripping like it was summer while the air around me was freezing. It felt like I took some opium, the pleasure was now reaching the tip of my fingers through the arms and I almost felt it in my stomach. Put the glasses back again, took out the headlight, blowed a whislte to call back the dogs and started walking on again. Couldnt follow a straight line and my face was still sweating. Was happy but with eyes full of water. Sadly, the sensation left me soon, as I kept on walking but I still could feel each and every one of them on my cheeks. They probably were red as fuck but luckily it was so dark that no one would have noticed. Writing about it, I almost want to dish a couple more hehe but I think I'll save it for tomorrow.

That's all! Today I did only those so that i can reset at least a counter. Spanks are not that many so I can take a 10% increase on all of them with no fuss. Here the new counters:

COUNTS:

0 FACE + 10% = 0

VANILLA 190 + 10% = 209
Each thigh with wooden spoon (hit same place) 75 + 10% = 83
CRAB NIPPLES 10 + 10% = 11
CRAB CHEEKS 5 + 10% = 6
CRAB LOBES 5 + 10% = 6
STAY STILL 10 + 10% = 11
WET 35 + 10% = 39
PRAY 15 + 10% = 17

TOTAL: 382 SPANKS 0 FACE HITS

THREADS UP FOR VOTE (seemed fair to put 2 kik and 2 person above to give even choices):

Person Above ABC Dare
Loser has to ...(rules)
KIK response time challenge (you choose forfeit)
KIK Underwear Color Guessing Game (you choose forfeit)

If no one is online I'll wait tomorrow for at least one vote before I post there.

God! How could I forget Manarus BURST!

As for Blake, i think we still are dishing denial to the man hehe. Couple days I don't see him but his signature tells it all

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 02-24-2021 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Forgot Manarus!
The following 2 users say Thank You to kaiman for this post:
Old 02-24-2021, 10:02 PM   #10446
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

thanks for the lovely reports from All, Tre, Kai.... Great efforts all around!

What is with BLAKE and edges (or was it denial) for every post

And how could we forget a BURST for Manarus (can't say i really understand this though; Manarus, can you please send me a PM with a short explanation? If i have no further doubts, i may even add a dare! :-)

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 10:10 PM   #10447
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Forgot to mention in last post so will add here,

Trebaldin: i was going to add for you to use a shoe lace as well, and since Manarus already suggested, how about you use a different tie then the "simple one" you mentioned. May be tie balls separately?

And what would be a post without mentioning a BURST for Manarus?!?

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
Old 02-24-2021, 11:46 PM   #10448
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Forgot to mention in last post so will add here,

Trebaldin: i was going to add for you to use a shoe lace as well, and since Manarus already suggested, how about you use a different tie then the "simple one" you mentioned. May be tie balls separately?

And what would be a post without mentioning a BURST for Manarus?!?
You're absolutely right Joe, what would be a post without mentioning a BURST for Manarus?!?

Will do that. What brings something to my mind, have you heard of that Misstress's tie(don't remember the actual name)? Will try to explain it real quick, you do a basic both ends through a sling in the middle around your cock and balls, pull both ends to the front, one on each side, and then form a loop with each string you're holding. Each loop goes around the opposite side of your cock grabbing hold of one of your balls and pulling them up to the front. If you do it correctly your balls should on average be touching on the front, however that tie is one of the tightest i've ever done and you need to untie it pretty quickly(circulation reasons). I read it's used to present your balls to your d-type and ask them to have fun with them this way.
A typical situation before the fun begins was described as, either the d-type grabbing hold of them and giving you a rather quick, yet hard squeeze or gently tugging you to the place where they want to have fun with you.

The 'asking for fun'-part was described as suitable for subs not allowed to speak unless they're spoken to, for example when your d-type is upset with you...then i think it's kind of an apology at the same time.

Autonomically slapping them in this position is rather hard to perform cause of the angles, so i will tie them seperately in the back and do it that way.

Sorry for the wall of text, stay safe and healthy

Stats

Days in denial since i started slapping: 3

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Toys

Are you ready to live?

The following user says Thank You to Trebaldin for this post:
Old 02-25-2021, 12:42 AM   #10449
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebaldin View Post
First of all i wanted to grant you another BURST for your counter, but i wonder what would happen if you have more dares to do in burst mode than the 4 dares that will end your promise? Also what happens when you receive for example 10 burst tokens and you don't have enough dares to complete them, are you going to do your dares in burst mode after the 'original' 4 dares are done?

Anyways, thank you for the shoelace, i think i'll go with a simple tie, will describe it in my next report, promise.

stay safe and healthy everyone

Stats

Days in denial since i started slapping: 2

The game goes like this: Once upon a time, I did a Harry Potter dice dare. As a result of this dare, I need to request 6 dares from different getdare users. I already got 2, and for the last 4 I decided to make a thread asking for dares. But I wanted to spice things up, so I combined this with an adding-thread-mechanism. So you can give me dares (custom dares which help me to finish the Harry Potter dice dare), or you can add keywords. Or both. Every second same keyword makes me to do a predefined dare. Those predefined dares have a burst mode, which make the dares harder. The custom dares are not affected by the burst counters.
When you add keyword-dares, the burst counters get consumed to make them harder. I also promised to add a keyword myself for every new page within this thread. So, as this thread progresses, I also have to do keyword-dares in my other thread.

But you also could add keywords directly in my other thread, to make them accumulate more quickly (I do them as soon as possible).

Or you give me one of the remaining custom dares to bring me closer to the finish. (Since both my promise as well as the adding mechanism is running until I finished all custom dares. Right now, only 2 out of 6 are still missing.)

That's the link to my thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400324

Did I explain it well enough? I'll count the other bursts when I get home today, and also then I'll read your reports. Right now I am short on time

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Last edited by Manarus; 02-25-2021 at 12:45 AM.
Old 02-25-2021, 12:59 AM   #10450
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Did I explain it well enough? I'll count the other bursts when I get home today, and also then I'll read your reports. Right now I am short on time
Think i got it, you have a 'dare me please'-thread running in which you ask for dares, 4 in total, you got 2 so far and your promis is running until you got the 2 dares as well, BURSTmode counts for keywords in your thread. Is that about correct?

Stats

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Old 02-25-2021, 02:16 PM   #10451
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Ahh tonight the report is going to be easy. Did absolutely nothing spank wise

I'll just raise the counters and repost the same threads since no one has voted. It's useless to stack one hundred of them, for the forfeit of today I'll simply let you choose a couple, if you want, and then I'll choose which one to post in.

COUNTS:

0 FACE + 10% = 0

VANILLA 209 + 10% = 230
Each thigh with wooden spoon (hit same place) 83 + 10% = 92
CRAB NIPPLES 11 + 10% = 13
CRAB CHEEKS 6 + 10% = 7
CRAB LOBES 6 + 10% = 7
STAY STILL 11 + 10% = 13
WET 39 + 10% = 43
PRAY 17 + 10% = 19

TOTAL: 424 SPANKS 0 FACE HITS

THREADS UP FOR VOTE (seemed fair to put 2 kik and 2 person above to give even choices):

Person Above ABC Dare
Loser has to ...(rules)
KIK response time challenge (you choose forfeit)
KIK Underwear Color Guessing Game (you choose forfeit)

Manarus, this time i'll remember without editing: BURST!

BLAKE you there man?

M / 33 / EU

Last edited by kaiman; 02-25-2021 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-25-2021, 02:57 PM   #10452
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebaldin View Post
Think i got it, you have a 'dare me please'-thread running in which you ask for dares, 4 in total, you got 2 so far and your promis is running until you got the 2 dares as well, BURSTmode counts for keywords in your thread. Is that about correct?

Stats

That's exactly it!

WOW, the report from kaiman was really intense. It was so compelling I couldn't stop reading. To me it is very exciting doing slaps like this outdoors + in public (everyone could have heard it). Very nice. Also the feeling you describe that it is like a drug. I kind of know this feeling. For me it doesn't work with face slaps, but it was easy for me to feel with you
And you seem to have good dogs.
It is also nice to see the CRAB numbers going up by themselves
Please do a post in the person above ABC thread and report about it here.

You added 7 bursts in the meantime:

My BURST counts: 28/10 (2x consumed)
My Promise is still active
and so is my adding thread (please give me dares to end my promise!)

The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 02-25-2021, 03:13 PM   #10453
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Yessir hehe!

Thank you very much man, i really appreciate it. Will post immediately on the ABC and report back. I'm a bit slow because I'm out with the "little" ones and have to use the phone. By the way you are right, they are really good animals. Better than me for sure

Brb

Almost forgot!, BURST!!

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-25-2021, 06:34 PM   #10454
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

You added 7 bursts in the meantime:

My BURST counts: 28/10 (2x consumed)
My Promise is still active
and so is my adding thread (please give me dares to end my promise!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Yessir hehe!

Thank you very much man, i really appreciate it. Will post immediately on the ABC and report back. I'm a bit slow because I'm out with the "little" ones and have to use the phone. By the way you are right, they are really good animals. Better than me for sure

Brb

Almost forgot!, BURST!!
Let's sort that out...BURST...so now it's a nice round 30. Ahh, much better.

Quick little report as nothing special happened today.

Today was another day i didn't dare to edge before the slaps, i wanted to test going with sets of 500 at a time and i did that. I also thought about alternating between them since i tied them seperately, but ditched that idea rather quick, since it simply takes a lot longer, however i alternated between them set-wise. 500 left, 500 right,...you get the idea. After i was done with the first 1000 i had to untie, as i simply didn't feel it was very safe to let them stay tied up while taking a break, also they already had gotten colder than usual. After a few minutes i retied my balls, seperating them again, but a little loose, i went with 2 more sets, before i realized that today i won't be able to make myself edge afterwards, frustrated, cause i felt robbed of even the smallest pleasure, i untied and fell asleep in my warm cuddly bed, which is also the reason why i'am typing this only now.

Now that i think about it, the denial part is starting to fuck with me...and not in a good way. I already thought a few times of giving up and fail forward, but i want to give it an honest try and since i didn't even reach 10% it feels like i wouldn't have tried. Minds huh, such funny things.

everyone stay safe and healthy

Stats

Slaps: 7.000/319.488
Days in denial: 4

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Toys

Are you ready to live?

The following 2 users say Thank You to Trebaldin for this post:
Old 02-25-2021, 10:39 PM   #10455
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

thnaks again for reports; most interesting reading!

BURST for none other then the ingenious Manarus - a mind of an engineer indeed, as i sort through your various threads to see where i can help the most!

And what is up with Blake; i don't seem to find the correct promise...

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise