Old 02-14-2019, 06:55 AM   #1
Cro girl

Default 23/f alone for the weekend

hey guys,

i'm back after a Long break (again)
so i thought i'd check in to see what's going on here
i will be alone for the Weekend, soo…
idk
if you want to you can give me some dares to do, i haven't got any plans otherwise Right now

About me: 23year old Girl from Germany, Brown shoulder lengh hair, green eyes, Septum piercing (nose ring), small, skinny, 32AA

my likes and disklikes are listed under here (i hope)
i think they haven't changed

okay, so...

bye^^

edit:
oh, i like being naked and like semi public nudity and stuff
exhibitionism
and i kinda like feet but i couldn't think of anything i could do involving other peoples feet oder socks or whatever because i am alone
toys: vibrator

Last edited by Cro girl; 02-14-2019 at 06:57 AM.
Cro girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:34 AM   #2
MeisterChristian

Hi Laura,
before I ask you to do any dares, I will give you some rules to follow first.
1. You are not allowed to wear any clothes at home and no underwear whenever you leave your house.
2. You are only allowed to crawl at home, no walking for sluts like you
3. Leave all curtains open, so that everybody could see into your rooms.

Wenn dir das gefällt und du etwas life control oder richtige Aufgaben willst, schreib mir bitte per PM oder auf Kik (Christian613123)
MeisterChristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:37 AM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

Since you like pet play for the week end eat on the floor without your hands

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:55 AM   #4
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

When you go shopping, you are not allowed to wear any underwear and you have to wear a shirt that is revealing of the fact that you have no bra on. When at the store, you need to reach for things that may cause your nipples to slip out of the shirt. Finally, when you try stuff on, accidentally forget to latch the door and change clothes knowing that someone might see you naked
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:00 AM   #5
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Here's my idea.
All weekend long, once you wake up, before AND after every shower and bath, and before bed for the night, you will approach a reasonably visible window in your home, and flip a coin.
Heads, and you will strip, if clothed, and dance provocatively in front of the window for 5 minutes.
Tails, and you will strip, if clothed, and masturbate yourself to an edge in front of the window.

The curtains, obviously, must be open. If anything would obstruct someone looking in from seeing you, those things should be moved. And if it is dark out, lights must be on so you are illuminated.

You should also order a pizza or some other takeout. The goal isn't to do the whole "pizza game" thing and expose yourself, but something close.
After you order, take a shower (in this one case, avoid the window aspect of the dare) and when you get out, use a thin, white bedsheet to cover yourself. You should hopefully be wet still, and it clinging to your body, when the delivery arrives. Be sure to look very flustered when the driver shows up. Apologize saying you thought he'd be a few more minutes, and let him get a good look at the sheet plastered to your wet body while you get him his pay and tip.
After he leaves, do the window part of the shower dare.
Old 02-14-2019, 08:12 PM   #6
bee9
getDare Succubus

1. Go for a walk to a forest. Wear pantyhose, shoes, short coat.
A clothespin on each nipple. Toothpaste on your clit. A 10 minute boiled egg in your pussy.
You have to spend 40 minutes naked total, either in one go and in chunks. Edge each 5 minutes.
Pee once through your pantyhose.

2. Naked at home. Edge each hour rubbing your clit against furniture.

3. Tonight go to the movies, wearing a short skirt, heels and short coat.
Apply hot sauce to your nipples.
On your way there stop at a supermarket and buy a massive thick cucumber, a condom, a roll of duct tape and a small bottle of spicy olive oil.
In the cinema sit on the last row and spread your legs. Edge three times.
Then fuck your pussy with the cucumber (put condom on) and use spicy oil as a lube.
When cumming push the cucumber as much as you can.
After 3 orgasms tape the cucumber inside your pussy and walk home.

bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:45 AM   #7
Cro girl

alright guys,

so it's 11.30 am here Right now and i'm finally alone
i already stripped naked like meisterchristian told me to and put my Laptop on the Ground because i am only allowed to crawl on all fours
all my curtains are also open
i had breakfast with my Family this morning but from now on i will eat every other meal on the Ground without my Hands like Lyb told me to

i will to sasssyslavepuppys dare today i think, because i wanted to go Shopping anyway and also have to ge some groceries
i'll report back after i did it

@ksoma thank you, i will do your dare throughout the next 2 days, but i already showered this morning so i guess the first time i'll have to do it would be Tonight
also will probably be doing the Pizza Thing Tonight because it sounds awesome and i don't really want to cook anything anyway^^

@bee9 thank you too, the weather here is Pretty sunny Right now, so i think i will do your forest dare pretty soon Right now, also because it's Friday morning so i hope i don't run into a lot of people^^
i will do your Cinema dare today, too, i don't have any hot Sauce but as i said i will be going into the City today to do sasssyslavepuppys dare, so i can just buy it then and also buy the cucumber and the condom if that is okay with you?

thanks guys, i will be having a fun Weekend i guess^^
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cro girl for this post:
Old 02-15-2019, 05:14 AM   #8
Cro girl

okay so i just did bee9's dare
my parents live Pretty much next to a Little forest so i didn't have to walk very fast
i got the clothespins and put them on my nips (ouch) and the egg (which was still warm and kinda strange but also kinda nice^^) in my pussy
i then rubbed a bit of toothpaste on my pussy lips which i didn't like very much.. kinda burned, not sure if that's normal or if i just have like too spicy toothpaste or whatever
anyways i put on a jacket, pantyhose and Sneakers and headed to the Woods
i walked a few minutes on the footpath and then went deeper into the Woods were i was Pretty sure nobody would see me. while on the footpath (is that even a word in english?) i passed a Woman with her dog which was awkward and a guy on bis bike. but Nothing happened.
so i went deeper into the Woods until i was sure nobody would cross my path and then stripped down, but i kept my shoes on, hope that's okay.
i just wandered around and it was kinda Cold, i was really nervous the whole time and also Pretty horny, so the edging every 5 minutes i really enjoyed
but i didn't orgasm
i thought that i would get bored Pretty soon because i was just Walking around all alone but i enjoyed it actually
after the 40 minutes were up, i got dressed and then peed through my pantyhose, which i didn't like that much, especially because the egg still being in me.
so after that i pulled my pantyhose down and sorta pushed the egg out of me and threw it away and then pulled my pantyhose back up and went back
thankfully i didn't meet anyone on my way back
so i'm home now, stripped down and am crawling on the Floor again.
i will go and take a shower now and then i guess i have to do ksoma's dare and Edge in front of a window..

i'll report after i'm done and then i guess i'll head out and do the Shopping Thing

soo…

yeah, cool

bye^^
The following user says Thank You to Cro girl for this post:
Old 02-15-2019, 07:50 AM   #9
Kate92
Distinguished Member

It is not often that I come across another girl with boobs even smaller than mine, so I couldn't resist posting a simple dare

How about you edge once for every post that you get on this thread? You must be wearing clothespins on your nipples while you edge. That should keep you nice and horny all weekend!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 02-15-2019, 08:00 AM   #10
Cro girl

just came back from Shopping

first of all, i showered and then did as ksoma told me, so i went into the Living room, where we have a Pretty big window, but it faces the cornfield next to us so not too many People Walking around there. idk if thats cheating but hey, you just said viewable^^
so i flipped a coin and then had to Dance provocatively for 5 minutes.
i'm not a very sexual dancer so i just put on some Music and kinda moved to the beat and shaked my booty and touched my Body a bit.
after that i got dressed in a White crop top, Leggings, socks, Sneakers and my new stylish green adidas Sports jacket (not sponsored) and drove into the City.
i went to h&m and looked for a few Leggings and tops to try on and then went into the changing room while leaving it half open.
i pretended not to notice anything, but i could see a few People Standing/Walking by near me and sometimes taking a few glances at me, but nobody said anything and it was Pretty much all Girls so not too embarrassing for me.
but still, at least 5 Girls saw parts of my naked Body and i kinda liked it
unfortunately i did get wet during the whole ordeal, so i ended up buying 2 pairs of Leggings that did not really fit perfectly but i didn't want to have my wet pussy in them and then put them back.

after i was done Shopping i went to get something to eat, where a few more People (mostly guys) kept Looking at me, probably because of my Outfit.
then i went to get groceries and tried do reach for Things that were Pretty high up so Maybe my top would go up and Show my nipples, but it didn't really happen.
so i just pulled my top up a bit so let my nipples be shown but only for like 3 seconds.
but my nipples were Pretty much hard the entire time so i guess that should be revealing enough.

i bought my stuff and also a cucumber and condoms and hot Sauce so i am Ready to do bee9's dare Tonight.

back home now and just chilling, i won't Forget to Edge each hour my rubbing against some furniture but other than that i don't have much stuff going on Right now but i also dont know what time it is for you guys so if ou are awake you can give me a few Things to do, otherwise i will let you hear from me again if i'm heading out to the Cinema, or order some Pizza, depending on what i will do first.

until then, have a great day/night/evening/morning/whatever

byebye bye bye bye
bye
The following user says Thank You to Cro girl for this post:
Old 02-15-2019, 08:03 AM   #11
Cro girl

@kate92 hey, thank you? idk if my tits being smaller than yours is a good Thing or not, i personally am not a really big fan of them but whatever^^
thanks for your dare, i will do that

edit: also love your profile picture^^
Old 02-15-2019, 09:06 AM   #12
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro girl View Post
edit: also love your profile picture^^
Thanks, darling! Enjoy your edges

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:54 AM   #13
Cro girl

i did enjoy them very much, thanks :P

so i did another dare that i got in private today but other than that my afternoon has been rather quiet and there doesn't seem to be that much interest in what's going on here, but i'll still be Posting no matter what^^

it's almost 7 pm here now and i'm About to head out and go to the Cinema to watch happydeathday2u and of Course to do the dare bee9 gave me
and i will also report back when i'm home, no matter if anyone ever reads it or not^^

Peace out
Old 02-15-2019, 11:38 AM   #14
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro girl View Post
i did enjoy them very much, thanks :P

so i did another dare that i got in private today but other than that my afternoon has been rather quiet and there doesn't seem to be that much interest in what's going on here, but i'll still be Posting no matter what^^

it's almost 7 pm here now and i'm About to head out and go to the Cinema to watch happydeathday2u and of Course to do the dare bee9 gave me
and i will also report back when i'm home, no matter if anyone ever reads it or not^^

Peace out
Heeeeeeey, I love your reports. I'll give more dares when you get back from the movies.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 01:38 PM   #15
dagone

Default Tits can be small, but it's the nipples that count

Hope you're enjoying your dares. My dare is for your nipples. You are to massage them, pinch and pull them and make sure they are as hard as possible and swollen; everytime there is a post on here, starting with mine. You should spend at least 5 mins doing this. Nipples that are suckable and sensitive should always be played with

And keep your clothespins on your nipples for 10mins before following above instructions..
dagone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk