Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-29-2019, 09:07 AM   #1
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Bomb Who has my pics?

I had a thread on here for a long time where players picked a number from 1-100 from a grid, and if they got it right I had to post a picture of their choice in a humiliating pose. I lost this game quite a few times, and had some rather embarrassing photos up on KinkTalk. I’ve since been allowed to delete them, but I always have in the back of my head that nothing deleted on the internet is ever really gone.

So here’s the challenge: If any of you have any saved compromising photos of me, or can find them on the internet, and can prove it by uploading them to your KinkTalk and sending me the link, I will take another photo of your choice for every one of mine you have.

If someone has the entire collection, I could regret this post quite massively!

Happy hunting!
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 12:10 PM   #2
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Oh god, I’ve been dared to point out that there are not only pics of me from the 1-100 dare, but potentially also a lot of pics from the Chaturbate dares I’ve done here, which may be fairly easy to find. The same rules apply for any of those uploaded to KinkTalk!
Old 09-29-2019, 09:39 PM   #3
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Woo, 1 day down and no-one has managed to find the pics. Unfortunately, this stands for 7 days, so there’s still plenty of time, especially when all that is needed is a quick Google search if you can work out what you’re searching for. Then there’s enough pictures to be found that I’d be wrapped around your little finger for weeks
Old 09-30-2019, 03:43 PM   #4
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Another day almost gone, and luckily no-one has found anything. I’ve been told I have to post here again to bump this thread up, which makes me nervous as all it takes is one person to have a look through my last few posts, work out what to search on google and they’ll have found a huge stash of images which they can upload to KinkTalk meaning I can’t delete them, and I’ll owe them a humiliating picture of their choice for every compromising pic of me they find
Old 10-01-2019, 04:52 PM   #5
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

3 days down of the weeklong dare. A few close calls yesterday though. Can’t believe I’m not even halfway through though
Old 10-01-2019, 06:30 PM   #6
ftmjake501

https://megacams.me/cam/foradareslave/773870642

for anyone who wants to play, here's some pics you can use

Absolutely NO misgendering or feminization

Actively seeking a Domme, who is active online around evening-time for the West Coast US time zone who has a strong caregiver vibe

Telegram: @ftmjake501

Please no requests for Kik unless I specifically ok it
ftmjake501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 06:53 PM   #7
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Oh god I can’t believe you found it. There’s 19 compromising pictures on there. Now it’s even easier for someone to upload to KinkTalk and force me to expose myself even further!
Old 10-02-2019, 06:30 AM   #8
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

I fully expected someone to have taken advantage of the link above to upload the photos to KinkTalk when I next logged in. Thank god no-one has.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:03 AM   #9
Sonia_96

I guess everyone is feeling merciful

My Likes, Dislike and Limit

~ PM DARES ~ feel free to add more pm dares

My Office Rules 2023 Feel free to add more rules
Sonia_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 03:32 PM   #10
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Thank god they have so far, I am so close to basically becoming a random users slave if they uploaded all those pictures
Old 10-03-2019, 01:22 PM   #11
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

AngelofDarkness discovered a loophole in this dare - he blackmailed me into sending him humiliating pictures or he would upload the pics to KinkTalk and I would have to send them anyway. Now I realise I’ve really screwed myself over
Old 10-04-2019, 11:53 PM   #12
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Just as I thought I was getting near the finish line and wouldn’t get exposed (any more), I get a message from a user saying he will flip a coin to decide my fate, a 50/50 chance of being exposed or not! And the worst part is, I have no idea when it will be!
Old 10-05-2019, 04:10 PM   #13
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Just one day left before I am safe. I’m so nervous
Old 10-28-2019, 11:58 PM   #14
BoundBoy69

Alarm Missed deadline

ForADare PMed me to take part in this dare. Being the helpful person that I am, I found a few videos of him. That is like 60 photos a second. AKA a but load.

To save his ass from the embarrassment of being used for my prizes I gave him an out. All he had to do was complet the hot potato bondage dare that HE posted within a few weeks. In my mercy I gave him an extension when he bagged. All he had to do is send me a photo of his choosing each day until the bondage dare is completed.

He missed a few days so you are getting one of his pics. You'll get more if he keeps missing.
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...ishment.19726/

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 03:00 AM   #15
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Oh god. BoundBoy has lots of my humiliating pictures, so I felt it was time to finally do his punishment that he set me. The punishment will be performed on Chaturbate, starting shortly:

I will be handcuffed naked to a chair, gagged, blindfolded, deafened by white noise, collared, nipples clamped, with 1L of water in my bladder, balls tied to ankles and 'Bound Boy's Slut' written on my body, for 2 hours and 24 minutes live on Chaturbate.

Bound Boy isn't around to see my punishment, so he requests you post a screenshot to KinkTalk to show him what he missed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk