Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-11-2018, 04:50 PM   #3961
WeirdlyTurnedOn
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a department store and search for a piece of clothing you'd like to try. Use the changer closet to masturbate till you cum. Smear it all on your bare feet, put your socks off and go home (or buy the shirt idk, just meant to use it as excuse to get in the closet)
Limits: Pain, anal, scat/piss, permanent/curse hypno files, pics, public, family/friends and disgusting stuff.
Love some light crossdress, just here for simple and fun dares to give me pleasure. Pics on my profile :3

My PM dares!
WeirdlyTurnedOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 05:10 PM   #3962
Sismaster

wear female clothes that look like men clothes for a day. only a few rules
1. pants must be skinny jeans
2. wear padded panties
3. wear a small bra stuffed iwth water balloons (it is visible if you look for it, but the bouncing must be visible)

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 05:14 PM   #3963
beof95
Distinguished Member

Wear a thong under your pants, so that it's visible over your waistline. Also, wear bra under your shirt so that it's slightly visible

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 12:49 AM   #3964
CummyBoy

In a store changing room, get naked. Edge yourself. Stop for a minute. Edge again. Stop for a minute. Now you can give yourself a ruined orgasm. Make sure you lick up any evidence of what you did so you can keep this dare totally hidden. Then dress and leave.

25 - M - Switch

Likes : humiliation, messy, sissy, bondage, wedgie, hidden public, body writing,
latex, clothing control, filthy dares, edging, cum play

Limits : family, scat, piss, pics, extreme pain, anal, full public, illegal
Old 12-15-2018, 12:52 AM   #3965
SubmissiveHusband

next time you are in a public restroom go into a stall and get butt naked leave the stall count to 30 then redress

Kik-SubmissiveHusband69

LikesBeing dominated, CBT, anal, cum eating, hidden public, and chastity, food play, bladder control, wax, temperature play with ice, urine drinking/golden showers, and crossdressing

LimintsPermenient, blood, feces, face pics

TOYS

PM-Dares
SubmissiveHusband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 03:54 AM   #3966
sizi
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a department store and search for a piece of clothing you'd like to try. Use the changer closet to masturbate till you cum. Smear it all on your bare feet, put your socks off and go home (or buy the shirt idk, just meant to use it as excuse to get in the closet

please post here
Looking for mistress

20 male from czech
edges before cum 103/100
Nickname: Sissy Pain slut

non erect dick size: 5cm
sizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 04:04 PM   #3967
Sismaster

wear a bra thta is stuffed with waterballoons when going to the mall.

don't stuff them enought that you see them easily, but it must be noticable and it has to be bounching obviously when you walk. also shake your ass when you walk .

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 03:17 AM   #3968
fyk
Distinguished Member

Go to a lingerie store and try on at least 3 items of opposite sex lingerie. Wear nothing else when trying it in the fitting room.
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 01:51 AM   #3969
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Since its chrustmas, you need a nice party dress so go yo a store and try on 3 dresses. Keep photos of you in them.on your phone for a week

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 05:18 AM   #3970
Pinkway

Wear a thong, and give yourself a wedgie. The back should be pulled up high enough that you can just see it over your pants. Go to a public park and walk around with the thong visible for at least 15 minutes.
My BDSM test
Pinkway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 11:04 PM   #3971
Potterhead

Do the same dare but wear a wedgie me sign on your back

Likes- Wedgies, piss play, cum play, light pain, spanking, self bondage, hidden public

Dislikes- semi-public, piss drinking, heavy bdsm

Limits- Family, Social Suicide, Public, shit, blood, anal play
Potterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:11 AM   #3972
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Go to a toilet stall and edge 4 times against the door, make sure your trousers are at your ankles and your feet are on show outside the stall

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:22 AM   #3973
Nick
Distinguished Member

Go to a public restroom, enter a stall and strip down to only a pair of panties. Hide your clothes under or behind the toilet. Now exit the stall, you may not return to your clothes until you have edged by the sinks, at a urinal, and in a different stall.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 10:35 AM   #3974
westoff

Wear you most embarrassing underwear, cartoon briefs like your profile pic are great! Give your self a wedgie, and tuck the back of your shirt into your underwear. Go for a 15 minute walk like that.
Male/25/US/Bi
Kik:westoffgd
Twitter: WGetdare
westoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:45 PM   #3975
toy_and_stuff

The next time you go out in public, do the following. Get a length of rope, and find the middle. Place the middle of the rope about in the middle of your back, then feed each end under your armpits. Run them over the shoulders they went under, then down your back. Pull your underwear into a wedgie, and use the two rope ends to tie it up tightly. This should be concealed by a shirt and shorts; put on whatever you plan to wear, and have fun on your next trip into public.

Limits - Obvious public, scat, urine, and extreme pain.

Toys - Lots of anal toys, collar, clamps, gags, rope, cuffs, padlock, and enema equipment.
toy_and_stuff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden, person above, public