Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-28-2008, 12:33 PM   #91
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 26 - A New Girl II - Anticipation I [Prissy]

It would take us almost two whole weeks before actually getting something done about the situation. They were not weeks spent in quiet solace and reflection.

The very next day after Cassie shared her unique idea with me, and I had agreed to it, I woke up feeling so horny I relieved myself in the shower, using the water stream to get me off twice in a row. The cool water helped me relax and think about other things. That day, our paths barely crossed so I was all right.

The very next day was Saturday and therefore the weekend. In the morning, I went to a seminar intended to prepare me for the more advanced studies I would be taking the next year. I could barely pay attention; the teacher's movements in front of the class reminded me of Cassie strutting around the office. The seminar lasted all day, and it took me every ounce of willpower not to find a secluded spot to play with myself.

When I checked my messages at the end of the day, I had only one, and it was from my buddy. I smiled as I listened to his message.

"Hey Princess, long time no see. I'm going to a house party tonight, figured I'd invite you if you're up to it. I heard about this trippy place but I'm scared to go alone... what do you say? Call me."

My buddy Marq always makes me laugh. He's about as shy as I am closed-minded. His real name is Marquis, but like me he doesn't use his full name. He's the only I really tolerate calling me Princess, simply because we go way back. In fact, we've known each other forever.

When I was three years old, I'm told I was going to a daycare centre when this boy pushed me off the toy to claim it for his own. I'm told I got back up, pushed him down and retrieved my toy, at which he started crying. That was Marquis.

We went to school together, and ended up being in mostly the same classes. We lived in very diffrent sections of town. My family is from a secure financial background; he pratically grew up on welfare. His mother had a medical condition that prevented her from working, and his father couldn't hold down a job. I often overpacked my lunch for school (or rather, I pretended to have a very big appetite so that my mother would overpack it) because I'd share my food with him. This was the start of a long line of sharing between us.

He was the first guy to see me naked. He was my first kiss. He was my first fuck as well. We weren't even dating. We were just so confident with each other we allowed ourselves to experiment. In all the years I've known him, we've actually only had sex twice. Once when we were thirteen, our first time; once a few months back, when I stopped seeing my lesbian lover and he consoled me. He's not in any relationship, and sometimes I wonder if it's because he's waiting up on me. Unfortunately for him, I can't really be with him because he knows me too well, and I know him too well too. He gets on my nerves like no one else, because he knows exactly which buttons to push. As friends, we're great. As lovers, it would be a disaster.

I call him up.

"Hey, Marquis. How are you?"
"So fine, now that I got you on the line. Wanna go?"
"Depends. Staying late?"
"Why? Tired?"
"I am."
"We can end early. In fact, you'll probably be driving so we can leave when you want."
"Are you sure? I mean, if you find someone nice, maybe you'll want to stay?..."
"We'll cross that bridge, later, okay? Pick me at sevenish?"
"Actually, I was wondering if you'd like to eat out..."
"I'd like to eat you out, yeah!"
"Marq..."
"Yeah, food would be nice. Maybe sushi?"
"Sounds good. Pick you up in thirty, then."
"Okay... better hit the shower, later Prissy."
"Later."

I hang up and head to my car. The drive to his place is roughly thirty minutes so I get in. It will do me good to see Marq. Maybe I can talk to him about my unique predicament.

The drive there is uneventful, save for a dangerous driver who cuts me off on the last mile. This aggravates me to no end so when Marq steps into my vehicle, I'm still ready to strange someone.

"Woh... Prissy... cool down."

I try to recompose myself.

"Sorry, Marq... just... never mind."
"You sure look pissed."
"It's not you. It's... dumb driver."

A few years back, I was rear-ended in a car accident by someone trying to cut me off. I still get scared when I'm in heavy traffic or when people are speeding. I try to be a good driver; unfortunately, I often have to drive for others, and that's the worst part.

We pick up sushi at a nearby restaurant and eat it in the car.

"So, what's happening on your end, precious?"

I wolf down the rice cake before answering, half mumbling my answer.

"well, if you must know... I met a girl."
"Awesome."
"But she's with someone."
Not awesome."
"But she's into me."
"...uh... Awesome again?"
"And she wants to have sex still."
"Very awesome."
"And she wants her partner to be there."

This time, Marq freezes for a moment.

"umm... possibly awesome?"

I laugh and kiss him on the forehead.

"You're just saying that because you want to see three girls having sex together."
"Maybe. But still... you want to?"
"I said yes... But I'm not sure. I'm scared."
"Of what?"
"Of... breaking them up, maybe?"
"You're not that good."

I punch him on the shoulder.

"They... initiated?"
"They did."
"So if something happens, it's their fault."
"I guess so."

I look in the distance.

"How come I'm not with anyone regular, Marq?"
"You got me."
"You know what I mean."
"Look, Prissy, you're so hot, any boy or girl would be lucky to have you."
"You're just saying that."
"Maybe I am, maybe I ain't. You just haven't tound the right person."
"Sometimes I wish it could be you."

Those words go by too fast in my mouth. They're not really true, but flattery breeds flattery.

"You know I'd drive you up the wall, Prissy."

I laugh. He's absolutely right. I nod my head.

"I guess I'll know when I find her."
"You said her."
"I did, didn't I? Never imagined myself as a lesbian growing up."
"Hey, it's cool."
"I still like dicks, though."
"Amen to that!"

We both laugh as we finish our meal. He gives me the directions and we head to that so-called party. Getting there is no problem. Finding a parking spot takes forever. It's in mid-town and there's some kind of festival going on. When we do manage to get to the house, a tough looking young man waves us in when he recognizes Marq.

We slide into a very packed room; everybody's hanging out at the entrance. It takes me about two minutes to have a beer in my hand, and I don't even know who put it there. I take a sip, but I don't reallt like beer so I hand it to the next person that comes along. The crowd is intense: I feel like a salmon, swimming upstream with his entire entourage herding him along. We finally pop into a living room that is less crowded. There's only one place left to sit so Marq claims it and I sit on his lap. The music is so loud I can barely hear anything. I see a couple necking right in front of me. The horniness returns.

A girl in a very tight tank top walks up to me and offers me a drink, something blue. I take it, staring at her chest all the time.

Sitting on Marq's lap, I feel his hard-on coming on. I turn to him.

"Don't get any ideas."
"What?"
"I said..."

The noise is simply too much. The couple across from me is into heavy petting, the girl has her hand inside the man's pants, while he's pulled her top above her breasts so we can all see her bra and his fondling of her breasts.

"I need to get out of here."
"What?"

I get up. Marq follows my lead, though I'm sure he has no idea what I'm doing. As I walk across the room and into what seems to be a dining room, a boy drops in front of me and plants a kiss on my lips. He smells like Amaretto. I'm a bit stunned, mostly from the suddenness.

"Woooh!"

And then he moves on.

"Some party, huh?"

Into the dining room we go. There's a guy laying on his back on the table, with a siphon in his mouth; his buddies are pouring alcohol down his throat. On the other end of the room, in the corner, I see the back of a girl's head at the height of a guy's crotch: no misunderstanding on what's going on there.

I move into a hall. Another couple is locked in a tight embrace. She's rubbing his ass hard, while he gropes her every which way.

I walk to the stairs and almost trip on another couple making out whom I hadn't noticed. My heart is racing. I haven't had sex in so long. I head up the stairs, hoping for some reprieve. The upstairs hall is empty, but there are rooms and closed doors. There are 'do not disturb' signs on each door. This is all too much. The music is less intense here so I can actually talk to Marq.

"Off the hook, hey Prissy?"
"You knew it was like this?"
"No. Was told it would be intense."

I feel dizzy from the visual spectacle. My eyes wander about the place, to an open door. I stare at Marq for a brief moment, then grab his hand and drag him into the empty room. I don't bother shutting the door. I push him onto the bed.

"Prissy? What's up?"

I fondle with his belt, trying to undo it.

"What are you doing?"
"Marq, just shut up!"

I manage to unbuckle his belt and take his dick out in the open. He remains quiet. I swallow him; it feels nice, even if I don't usually like the sensation. I pull back and push him further on the bed. I lift my skirt and take off my panties, then climb on top of him. I see his lips starting to move but I place my finger on them. I position myself above him and sit on his shaft, allowing him to enter me. I moan as his dick penetrates my pussy. It's been so long since I've felt his. Last time was with him too.

I start riding him hard. I have to get that horniness out of my system, and I don't want to do it with a stranger. I like Marq. I'm at ease with him. His eyes are rolling in the back of his head, like they did last time I did this. There's literally nothing exposed on us. Only the contact of our genitalia betrays the intercourse we're having.

"Woh! Sorry!"

I turn my head. I see a couple, the one that was necking in the hall, peering into the room. The girl is apologizing; the guy just stares.

"Didn't know this room was taken."

She laughs. I laugh too, but I keep riding Marq.

"You didn't lock the door."
"Sorry..."

That's all I manage to blurt out.

"Come on, Dev."
"But I wanna watch..."
"Dev!"

She pulls him away and closes the door. I stare at Marq and laugh whole-heartedly. His dick feels so good inside of me. I'm overly stimulated: being surprised just added to my excitement.

"Come inside me, Marq. Do it."
"I'd love to... but it'S a little early."

I've already had quite an experience and it would be fine for me, but I feel it's unfair to Marq if I don't satisfy him. I pull off of him and stand beside the bed, taking off my dress and my bra, standing naked before him with nothing but my shoes.

"Fuck me good, Marq."

He doesn't flinch as he removes his pants and underwear, keeping his shirt on. He pushes me onto the bed on my back and climbs on top of me, pounding me hard and senseless.

"Oh! fuck Marq. Fuck! That's even better than before. Oh yes! Fuck!"

He's barely making a sound, ramming himself good into me, kneading my breasts. I remember how clumsy we were the first time we made love. we've come a long way. He starts praying.

"Oh God! Oh Princess... I'm so gonna come."
"Inside me, Marquis... shoot inside me... do it."

I feel him tensing up, and then I feel his warm load into my pussy, deep inside me. I scream in pleasure as he pounds into my pussy a few more times, before collapsing from exhaustion.

"Oh God! Marq..."

His head resting on my breasts, I wrap my arms around him and kiss his forehead. I'Ve been aching for a good fuck since forever. I'm not always comfortable doing it with Marq, but this time was good. It was great. I'm trembling as he pulls up, still inside me.

"I love you Prissy."
"Love you too."

We both laugh it off. I still feel him inside me after he pulls out.

That's why I'm hesitant to call myself a lesbian. It doesn't do justice to the fact that I like dicks. I prefer to think of myself as a sexual person.

"Damn Prissy... you were so wet..."
"I was... I've been horny all day. I may ask you to perform again later."
"Really?"
"Oh God! You were so good today."
"Today?"
"Don't get me wrong. You were fine last time - but this time, you were awesome."

We hear a knock on the door. A voice is heard.

"Are you done?"

We laugh. That took under ten minutes but it was so satisfying it felt like hours. I get up and retrieve my dress as Marq goes to get his underwear. I take from him while talking to the people outside.

"In a minute."
"Hey! I need that."
"No you don't. And I'll tell you what. I won't either."

Marq gives me a puzzled look.

"That way, if I want to fuck you again later, we'll have one less step to do."
"You really are horny today."
"You have no idea."

I toss our respective underwears inside my purse. We both finish dressing up. I go to hug Marq.

"Thanks Marq. I needed that."
"Hey... what are friends for?"

We laugh as we exit the room, leaving it for the next couple waiting to fuck.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:43 PM   #92
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 26 - A New Girl II - Anticipation II [Prissy]

We spent the rest of the party hanging out with the crowd. With my sexual tension gone, I was able to focus on other people than myself.

I spent a few hours drinking whatever was in those blue drinks, until I got a little tipsy. At some point, I lost Marq to another girl, which was fine really. I ended up chatting with two boys out of college desperately trying to get into my pants. I thought about it for a moment but decide I didn't want the complications this might bring, and I really wasn't into them anyway.

At some point, I sat down besides another girl, red hair and gorgeous figure. She sort of reminded me of Cassie and, in my inebriated state, I actually called her that.

"No, I'm Suzy."
"Oh sorry. You look like a friend of mine."
"Good friend."
"Oh yeah."

We started chatting about everything: boys, relationships, make up, shopping, cars, clothes; we even debated on religion and state, though that didn't last. I learned she wasn't in any relationship and not actively looking either. For some reason, I told her about cassie and Claire, about how I'd been invited into their bed.

"Really?"
"Yeah... far out."
"So you're a lesbian."
"Oh no... I just like sex."

We both laughed at my comment. She was pretty tipsy herself. She seemed a little uncomfortable for a moment so I leaned in.

"Are you okay?"
"No, it's fine."
"Come on, Suzy, you can tell me."
"Are you hitting on me?"
"What?"

I burst out laughing, trying to defuse the situation. Unfortunately, that did not seem to be the right attitude because she froze.

"Uh... what did I say?"
"Nothing."

I felt like I had made a tactical error, but my lack of concentration prevented me from correcting whatever mistake I had made. Instead, my mind went in a completely different direction.

"Are you a lesbian?"
"No, I'm not."
"Ever kissed a girl then?"
"No."

To me, that answer was a challenge. I leaned in and kissed her. Her cheeks went all red but she froze, allowing me to lock lips with her for a long time. When I pulled away, I saw a couple of guys cheering us on. She was red in the face but I barely noticed it.

"See, it's no different than kissing a guy."

My nonchalance must have thrown her, because she hurriedly got up and walked away. Being oblivious to anything but myself, I followed her, not understanding her reaction. She went into the bathroom; I knocked and entered.

"Suzy?"
"Oh... uh... it's nothing. I have to pee."
"Okay."

I just stood there and stared at her.

"Hmm... could you at least turn away?"
"Sure."

I turned my back to her as she went about her business. I stared into the distance, letting the alcohol dilute my perception of my environment. I felt a hand on my shoulder and lips on my neck. I turned to face her. Suzy's gaze met mine. She was as tipsy as I was, possibly more. She stared at my lips then kissed them briefly before backing away. Again, silence befell us. I leaned in and kissed her back, passionately. Her hands reached for my breasts.

"Oh my God!"

She backed away for a moment, unsure of herself.

"I've never done this before..."
"It's all right, Suzy. It's easy."

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in tight, kissing her. I placed her hand underneath my dress and onto my wet pussy.

"Oh..."

I moaned at the same time she did.

"I've never even tasted my own..."

She mumbled the phrase as her fingers slid across my sex. My hand reached into her panties and touched her gently. She moaned. The alcohol was clearly making us both extremely susceptible to the other's stimulation. I pulled my fingers away from her and moved them to her mouth.

"Want to taste yourself?"

The power of suggestion can be a powerful thing, and people who drink tend to be highly susceptible. she licked my fingers and her own fluids, biting back at the taste. It was unusual to her.

At that point, there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Oh God! Maybe I should stop..."

She was panting hard. I pushed her away from me and we walked back into the main room. I didn't want her to stop - I wanted to lick her pussy right there, in front of all these witnesses. I had already seen several fellatio and other sexual acts all around me, among the crowd. What was one more to this night? I didn't know how Suzy would react. She seemed relatively shy.

"Do you really want to stop?"

She looked at me with desire and lust, mixed with inebriation.

"Want to make out here?"

It must have been the alcohol working, because she wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me passionately, drawing a crowd of on-lookers. Cheers went up. People moved about to make room for us as we headed to a couch and fell on top of it. I felt a hand grope my naked ass - I remembered I had no panties on - but I didn't care. I fondled Suzy's breasts over her shirt as we passionately made out on the couch, under the intense stare of the mostly male crowd. Performing in public was extremely enticing, despite the fact that I didn't know anyone. Perhaps that was the most enticing part of all.

The music actually died down and we heard a couple of the guys asking for Suzy to lick my pussy. I was clearly exposed, being on top of her, but I didn't care at that point. I pulled away from Suzy's lips.

"Wanna do it?"
"Do what?"
"Wanna lick me up?"
"I don't know how."
"I'll teach you."
"Here?"
"Why not?"

The confusion in her mind must have been at its peak, because thinking back on it, I don't think she would have gone through with it under any other circumstance. But she pushed me on my back, pulled my skirt up and planted her mouth on my pussy. The cheers of the crowd were deafening. I moaned loudly as she did her best to stimulate me, not knowing what she was doing. I pulled my dress up to under my breasts, exposing my stomach. I closed my eyes and let Suzy work me up good with her tongue and her fingers. I gave her directions as she went along.

Suddenly, a face appeared in the crowd, a familiar face that brought me back to reality. Marq was staring at me, staring at my naked lower body, then at my face. I began to tremble as I neared orgasm, and suddenly realized what was happening. I was exposing myself to the public. The orgasm came, but I barely felt it over the realization of my exposure to everyone. Marq must have read my situation for he charged over to me, while I was still in the throes of ecstasy, and helped cover me up.

"Show's over, people."

There were boos and jeers, and one man even threw his beer can at him. Marq ignored everything and helped me get up. Suzy was still groggy from the ordeal and I didn't want to leave her there, so I motioned to Marq to help her as well. We made our way through the crowd without incident, but there was nowhere to go to be alone, so we exited the house into the backyard. The crowd didn't follow: they apparently understood the show was over.

"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, Marq. Suzy? You okay."

She stared dumbly at the ground, then suddenly she barfed all over the lawn. I couldn't contain my laughter and I burst out, almost wetting myself in the process. I moved over to Suzy and helped her recover.

"I'm so sorry Suzy."
"Don't be... God I'm horny. And drunk. And sick."
"I'd love to give you some, but I think you're too wasted."

I smelled the puke on her lips as she neared me to kiss me. I held her back.

"Maybe later."

We managed to get her to sit down in an outdoor chair and rinse her mouth. I was drunk too, so Marq did most of the moving around. I just sat in front of her. Marq came over to me.

"I don't mean to leave you two... alone, but I left something on the burner inside."
"Go on. We'll be fine."

He returned to the house. I sat Suzy down beside me on the lawn, caressed her hair and rocked her gently. She huddled against me.

"It tastes funny."
"It does. I don't mind it."
"Not bad... just funny."
"You were great."
"Maybe I'm a lesbian?..."
"Aha! Maybe you are, maybe not. Doesn't matter. Right now you're drunk. When people are drunk, they'll try anything. I'm sorry for using you."
"No... it's cool. I love you!"
"I love you too."

So Suzy was a happy loving drunk. It was better than the alternatives. Her eyes locked with mine.

"Want me to do the same to you, love?"
"uh... I don't know."
"We don't have to, but you might like it."
"Do you want to?"

I had to stop and consider my answer. I looked at her face and saw Cassie. Was it fair to her in that fashion?

"I hope you're not looking for anything serious, Suzy."
"Oh no... I'm just happy."
"Well, I do want to pleasure you... make you feel like you made me feel... but let's do it in private."
"Okay."

We helped each other up and headed back into the house, up the stairs and into the exact same room where I had previously had sex with Marq earlier in the evening. We barely noticed anyone on the way in. This time, despite my drunkenness, I had the wherewithall to lock the door. I sat Suzy on the bed.

"Why don't you strip for me?"
"Okay."

Was I allowed to take advantage of her in this state? She was obviously far more gone than I was. I had to check.

"Suzy..."
"Yes?"
"Are you absolutely sure you won't regret this?"

She paused to stare at me for a moment.

"Just fuck me."

That was all the incentive I needed. I helped her remove her shirt and her bra. She had small perky breasts. I pulled her shorts off and teased her over her panties, before removing them as well. I slid my dress over my head and this time took time to remove my shoes.

"Oh wow!"

She stared at my naked form and I saw her become all giddy. The thought of this new experience was definetely turning her on. For a moment, I wanted to insist, ask if this was all right, but then I simply dove right into her pussy. Her moans were loud and angry. She grabbed the sheets in her hands and squeezed them as I worked my way with her. Her entire body was convulsing from the intensity. I pulled away for a moment and slid my fingers inside her. She squirmed about, unable to control her movements as the pleasure waves rode her.

It had been so long since I'd had sex I was clearly overcompensating that night. I gave her a clear orgasm (and maybe a few unclear ones), becoming horny again. I moved onto the bed, placing my pussy against hers as I started rubbing. She pulled herself up, locking lips with mine, and we rode each other into ecstasy once more, until we both collapsed from exhaustion. I fell asleep for a while.

I awoke to a feeling of lips on my pussy and another rise coming into me. I looked down: Suzy was eating me up again. I allowed her to take me all in and make me release before saying anything. Once she was done, she climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately.

"That was sooo good."

I kissed her back.

"Oh yeah... I've had enough sex to compensate for the last six months."
"Oh God... I never knew I could have that much fun with a girl."
"Well, we try."

Her chest against mine felt intoxicating. She stared into my eyes before speaking.

"I know you said not to expect anything more from this but... I'd really like to do it again."
"I'Ve created a monster."

She giggled. The physical activity had helped us recover some of our mental acuity.

"Maybe I am a lesbian after all... I've honestly never had that much pleasure."
"Don't take this bad, Suzy, but you may not be a lesbian at all. Maybe you're just into sex."
"But this felt so good... so right..."
"I'm just saying, keep your options open."

She leaned in against me.

"That guy who helped us..."
"My friend Marq."
"Your boyfriend?"
"Oh no. I told you, I'm not into a relationship at the moment."
"And not looking..."
"Don't go there, Suzy. I'll just break your heart."

She laid her head on my chest.

"I just want to rest a little. I haven't been intimate with someone for so long..."
"Believe me, Suzy, that I get."

We remained there for another hour still, biding our time and taking in each other's presence.

Last edited by interesting; 01-01-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:43 AM   #93
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 27 - A New Girl III [Prissy]

When I spoke to Cassie on Monday and tried to inquire as to how she wanted to proceed with our upcoming 'activities', she simply smiled and told me she would plan the whole thing. While I was not against the idea per se (having no real anticipation from the event), I asked her to set a date. She picked the next weekend, and told me to remain available Saturday and Sunday.

I spent the next few days trying to imagine what they had planned for me. I had accepted the fact that I was going to have sex with Cassie and possibly Claire as well, and as long as they did not mind, I was okay with it. But sex, however long you make it, is just sex. It takes a couple of minutes to a couple of hours if you take your time and work around it. The way Cassie hinted at our encounter, she seemed to hint that my entire weekend would be otherwise occupied. Although I do not mind that fact, I began to wonder how much more involved the event would be. Did they plan on ganging up on me and not letting me go before the weekend was through? Was I going to become some sort of a slave to their sexual play? The possibilities were endless, and most of them very enticing.

On Tuesday, I got a call from Suzy. She wanted to meet up for coffee after work, so I joined her. We talked a lot about each other (but not about the weekend), and then she invited me over to her place. I was hesitant at first, but the prospect of having sex again (I had been deprived of it for six months) was too tempting, and as soon as we entered her apartment, we stripped and had sex, first in her porch, then in the living room and finally in her bedroom. She was amazing, unrelenting in her assault on me, unable to stop until I experienced several orgams by her hand. I tried to provide as much as she did but I was clearly deficient in that department. She did not mind.

It was almost midnight when I decided I should go back home.

"Please stay..."
"Suzy, I have work tomorrow."
"So do I... I want to sleep with you."
"I don't think I'm going to get any sleep if I remain here."

I tried to laugh, but she insisted, so I figured I'd cave in that night. We ended up having sex again, and eventually we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up early in the morning, like I normally do, in unfamiliar settings. I hurriedly went to the bathroom and stared at Suzy's naked form in bed. I couldn't believe her sexual appetite: she had been so reluctant to do it at the party. I felt like if I woke her, she would never let me leave, yet I couldn't leave her there without a goodbye kiss.

As I leaned in to wake her with a kiss, still naked, she opened her eyes, took me in and pulled me into bed, for another romp.

"Suzy, I really have to get ready..."

She was eating me before I could even finish my sentence. I let her have her way with me, despite my reluctance at being late at my job. She worked me good, asking nothing in return, though I did provide her with an orgasm with my fingers while we did a 69.

When we were done, it took all my resolve to get out of bed.

"Do you have to go?"
"Suzy! Be sensible..."

I hated to leave her like this. The sex was awesome but I didn't feel that little spark with her that I had previously felt. I didn't want to break her heart.

"Dammit!"

I almost shouted as I sat beside her in the bed.

"What'S wrong?"
"You... me... dammit!"
"What? Didn't you enjoy that?"
"I did... oh so much. Suzy, I can't stay. It's not fair to you. I'm not ready for a commitment."
"I'm not asking for one."
"Yes you are! You just don't know it. God! I've never had this much sex in a single day..."
"Too much?"
"Maybe... I don't know. God! You're good, Suzy. You got good real fast."

I turned my head to face her. Her eyes were full of liquid.

"Oh no! Not that..."
"What?"
"You're gonna cry..."
"I'm not... I'm happy. Tears of happiness."
"I tell you I can't stay and you're happy?"
"I'm happy you were here... oh! Prissy... I've never had as much fun as last night. You opened me up to new things, so intense. I wanted to share every moment of it with you."
"You're not looking for a relationship, then?"
"No."
"Are you sure?"

I took a long hard look into her eyes.

"Prissy, I love you, but I'm not looking for a relationship. I don't think I could, not like what you mean, with another girl. But... what we had at the party, I wanted to feel it again. And I did, boy did I! And this time, I was sober. And it was great."

She seemed genuine in her words. I managed to crack a smile.

"All right then."
"What are you doing tonight?"
"Nothing planned. Why?"
"Well then... you're doing me again."

I smiled. It was going to be an interesting way to kick off the events of the weekend.

That day, I thought of nothing but seeing Suzy again; even Cassie was the furthest thing from my mind. We called each other and met up at a restaurant, but we took take out and returned to her apartment, where we repeated our exploits of the previous night, only I was in a much more giving mood. We took a bath together, and then she introduced me to her new toys.

"I bought them today, thinking of you."

We decided to try them out one at a time, first on one another then eventually on ourselves, while we watched the other perform. It was an unbelievable night of discovery and adventure. She tied me up to her bed, and pretended to take me by force with her devices, subjecting me to all sorts of physical stresses to elevate the stimulation, and it worked great. I did a number on her as well, tying her up in the shower to the pole and stuffing her full of devices. There was a lot of communication and cooperation. We got to bed a little after midnight, utterly exhausted but extremely satisfied.

The departure the next morning wasn't as bad as the previous day. We decided to hook up that same night. I was a little irritated from our previous night's intense activities so I told her we had to back off a little; I knew I had my weekend planned by Cassie. I didn't meet her that day: she was only part-time after all. I knew she'd contact me with the details eventually.

That night, Suzy and I went to the movies and watched a romantic comedy, while making out in the back row of the theater. We parted ways afterwards: it had been two nights since I'd been home. We kissed as if we would never see each other again, even though we planned to spend the next evening together as well.

I got to bed after taking a shower. I was all sexed out, to be honest. I wanted nothing more than to sleep until the next morning. I imagined my weekend was going to be a very tiring event, but it was so far from my mind that I only felt the echo of its tug on my psyche.

On Friday morning, I met up with Cassie who cornered me in the bathroom while no one was around. She got up to me as I was touching up my makeup and kissed me in the back of the neck. It felt strange; this time, an image of Suzy popped into my head. Thoughts are such fickle things.

"How are you today?"
"I'm well."
"You've been having sex..."

I turned to face Cassie. How could she know that?

"Either that or you've been taking care of yourself. You seem less agitated than last time we spoke."

I smiled. I didn't want to share Suzy with her. She was all mine.

"I've been... getting in shape, I would say."

We both laugh.

"It's cool either way. Remember, we're still on for the weekend."
"I know. I remember. How could I forget?"
"Good. Do you have any classes this weekend?"
"No, I already told you that."
"Sorry, I forgot. Well... I'll pick you up at noon tomorrow then. Your place."
"For Lunch?"
"Yes. With Claire."
"Okay."
"Bring a swimsuit."
"Anything else?"
"You'll be staying overnight, so what you need..."

She seemed hesitant to ask more, but she wasn't known to be shy about anything.

"You're not having your period right now."
"Oh no! Not at all. Not until next week."
"Good..."

The awkwardness of the question dissipated with the silence.

"I'm really looking forward to it, Prissy. I've been aching for this for a while..."
"Well, I hope I live up to your fantasy."

Cassie simply smiled and walked out of the bathroom. I finished touching myself up and started feeling a little horny. By noon, I was at my wit's end, thinking of all that could transpire for the weekend. I wanted to do something to relieve my tension, but asking Cassie was out of the question. I called up Suzy, in the hopes that she would be available. I desperately needed a presence at my side.

"Hey honey!"
"Prissy. I missed you."
"Me too. Want to grab a bite to eat."
"To eat?"
"Yeah... I have something you might like to eat."

My forwardness surprised me. She giggled before continuing.

"when can you be at my place?"
"I get off in fifteen minutes."
"No, you get off when I say so."
"Oooh..."
"So? When?
"Maybe thirty minutes."
"I'll be there... don't be late."
"I won't."

We hung up after saying our goodbyes. Those were the longest thirty minutes I had experienced in a long while. I did not even bother grabbing a bite to eat.

When I got to her apartment, she was already there. I knocked. She opened her door: she was already naked. I stared, somewhat bewildered. She pulled me into the house and started kissing me right there, with the door still open. I managed to kick the door closed as she fondled with my blouse, trying to undo the buttons.

It took her less than a minute to get me naked and into her living room, seated on a sofa. She spread my legs and started eating me out with no more preambule. I was already wet from my excitement and extremely into it. It had not taken long for Suzy to learn how to stimulate me best, but of course, we'd also had a lot of practice. I moaned and panted as she worked me over, coming all over her sofa and her face.

We traded places and I began to work her over. She felt so enticing, but my mind was somewhere at the same time. I kept imagining Cassie in her stead. I kept my instincts to myself. Once she experienced her own orgasm from my touch, we moved to the carpeted living room floor, huddled against one another for a break.

"Oh! God! Prissy... I love you so much."
"And I love you Suzy."

I managed to refocus my thoughts to the moment at hand, but in truth, I was anticipating the weekend much more than I had previously imagined. Suzy's presence at my side was comforting, but the thrill of Cassie and Claire was even more captivating. This confirmed the feelings (or lackthereof) I had for suzy. I had initiated her into sexuality with girls, and I had apparently been a great teacher, but I felt I had overstayed my welcome with her. She was infatuated with me, for sure, and although she claimed she could deal with my not wanting a relationship.

I needed an escape, because I didn't want to hurt her, and I could hardly fake not being satisfied.

"I'm going to be hanging with Cassie and Claire this weekend."

I tried to make my tone nonchalant because I wanted to check her reaction. Would she manifest some jealousy? Would she let it slide?

"You told me about that. This weekend?"
"Yes... to be honest, I don't know what they have planned."

There was a moment of silence.

"Do you want to go?"

My first hint.

"Yes, very much. I've been aching to have sex with Cassie, and Claire is a hottie too."

I decided to be as candid and forward as possible.

"That's nice."

I detected a hint of deception in her voice, so faint it could have been my imagination.

"Do you mind?"
"Mind?"
"Me... with them. Having sex and all?"
"No."
"Because I told you, we're not exclusive, or an item or anything, right?"

Suzy pushed me back a little.

"You keep bringing that up."
"I just want to make sure you understand."
"I'm fine with it, really. Have as much fun as you want."

Her tone was too sharp, too adamant. The conversation was bothering her. She didn't want me to go.

"No you're not."

I got up and looked at her.

"I am."

She stared back at me. Silence crept between us. I broke it.

"I think I should go..."
"So soon?"
"Yeah. It's... better if I leave."

Suzy stared at me without moving. I felt a knot in my stomach. I was hurting her and that was the one thing I did not want to do. It took me a moment to gather myself and retrieve my clothes.

"It was lots of fun, though, right?"

Her question hung in the air for a moment.

"It was fun, Suzy. But that's all it was."

She looked down. Better to call it quits now before things got too messy. The sexual tension, the desire, they had vanished only to be replaced by an unease. She finally managed to get up and cover herself.

"Take care, Suzy."

I did not give her time to answer me back. I darted out the door and shut it behind me. I made my way to my car and sat in my chair. For a moment, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I slammed my head in my steering wheel and started to cry. The salt from my tears reached my lips, and they tasted bitter. I could almost see Suzy running towards the car, knocking on my window, asking me not to leave. And I would not leave, I would go back inside, and make love to her, and everything would be all right. Our breakup wouldn't have occured and we'd be happy together.

But she didn't come. So I dried my tears, turned on the motor and simply drove off.
==========
I hope you're all enjoying this, despite the lack of feedback I'm getting. I've also completely bypassed the proofreading for this one as well, and will probably continue doing so from now on - it's time-consuming for the others, I don't want to burden them and besides, the errors are minor. If this ever went to print, additional proofreading would be done anyway. I do want to thank applebooty and jlstockton for their efforts though. Consider yourselves unburdened.

Part 28 will explore, as promised, the sequence of events that follow Spring Break involving Jennifer, Sarah and Jim, and also conclude the A Game of Threes storyline, before moving on into another storyline for Sarah and Jim. I will experiment with my characters narrating the same events but through their personal points-of-view. Part 29 will then pick back up with this storyline, A New Girl, and conclude it as well. Part 30 will then explore the ramifications of the encounter between Thomas and Jimmy during Spring Break and the fallout from that, and also conclude that plot point for the time being.

One quick mention about timeline: the events of part 27 (this post) and the events of part 28 (next post) occur simultaneously.

Good reading all.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:18 AM   #94
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

You know everyone is following the story, and can't wait for the next update, but if you need some strokes, then yes, it is up to your high standards, and I can't wait to read the next installment.

Thanks for a great (and very long) story. It's nice to see a plot developed to this extent. You have the time to get to know the characters, and it's never rushed.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #95
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 28 - The End of the Game I [Jim]

Strokes are always good...
========================
Last night, I had sex with Sarah and Jennifer at the same time.

It started out like any other night of games. We were playing strip poker, enjoying each other's company. I was the first one to get naked. I've never been that good at card games or bluffing anyway. Jennifer won the hand, so she asked for my underwear. I got up and took it off. Jennifer was still wearing her bra and skirt; Sarah was down to just her underwear. I was already hard from the mood of the activity so I got a few good comments from Jennifer.

Sarah won the next round; Jennifer first stripped her skirt off, taking her time and providing us with a big show; since I was already naked, it was decided that I would have to perform a stunt. I was asked to stand naked in the middle of the living room, while the girls tossed rings onto my hard penis; the first one to land the ring on me was Jennifer. As a prize, she asked to suck me off, which we all agreed to. She wrapped her mouth and lips against my shaft, while Sarah looked on.

My mind wandered back to Spring Break, to myself lying on my back while the girl - Julie if I remember correctly - rode up and down on me, grinding my shaft into her pussy. My mind skipped ahead to the sight of my white shaft entering Kamara's dark flesh. It skipped a beat as the images alternated between the feelings of the other two girls I had fucked that night. The excitement was just too much and I released into Jennifer's mouth. She swallowed everything, as she usually did (although this was only the second time she had done it). After a few minutes to recuperate, we hit the game.

As I stared at my cards and we played another hand, I remembered Sandy's naked form and wondered why I hadn't fucked her too. Then I remembered that Thomas had taken care of her. My thoughts told me it was a shame, because I could have fucked her too, so long as I was doing everyone else. And what about the big-breasted Susan. I remembered riding Bonnie's tits last New Year's, then shooting my load all across her stomach and chest.

Sarah told me to focus on the game, but I found I was having a hard time doing so. I won the round (my first win since the start), barely paying attention to my cards. Sarah stripped completely and I remembered seeing her and Julie having sex on the beach; or was it Jennifer and her dressed as super heroines that remained on my mind? No, it was definitely Kamara's chocolate skin against hers. Yes, that was the image I was receiving.

Jennifer, having taken off her bra and now only in panties asked me if I wanted to continue. I absent-mindedly answered yes, but really the image of Sarah dancing around Barry from New Year's had my attention. Cards were passed around, I looked at them and discarded two goods cards - I only realized it when we played our hands, that I'd thrown out a pair (we discarded face down). I chose to say nothing about it. Sarah won the round.

Jennifer got naked too and I started getting hard again. Since I was already naked, Sarah had me lie on my back and she sat on my face, asking me to eat her out. I plunged into her pussy with a ravaged appetite. I thought of Brigitte eating her out as well, Sarah went down on me and we started doing a 69 in front of Jennifer. I wasn't ready to come again but Sarah enjoyed the ride I gave her very much. As she climaxed she stopped working on me.

We eventually got back up and started to move back to the cards, but I realized they were simply a pretext at this point. I remembered something from the beach party, and I told Jennifer to lie on her back, which she did; Sarah then laid on top of Jennifer, facing her. They started making out, caressing and groping each other. Both their exposed pussies invited me into them, so I seized the invitation. I bent forward and slid my half-erect shaft into Jennifer's pussy; this was only the second time I had done that, and never in Sarah's presence. Sarah used one hand to play with herself while I pounded myself silly into Jennifer; at some point, I switched partners, and entered Sarah. By that time, I was rock-hard again. I switched partner a few more times, letting each pussy show me what it wanted. I managed to give each of them an orgasm without releasing again before we assumed a different position.

I remembered the few times we had tried a threesome before Spring Break. I had Sarah lie on her back, and motioned for Jennifer to eat her out, while I began to take Jennifer from behind. Jennifer's sex was so intense from this angle that it took me only minutes to release into her. Despite that fact, I kept pounding until she could no longer scream her lungs out.
After a while, I simply collapsed from exhaustion and fell numbly into a world of sexual imagery from all my past experiences. With so many pussies hovering about me, it was impossible to tell who they belonged to. They all begged for my shaft and I was happy to deliver it to all of them.

I woke somewhere in the middle of the night, in bed, with Sarah on one side and Jennifer on the other, each leaning against my chest. I was so hard again and so horny, I started to play with Sarah's pussy, to get her in the mood, but after a few strokes she simply turned away from me. I diverted my attention to Jennifer; her gentle moans betrayed her stimulation and she moved to her back, lightly spreading her legs. It did not take me more motivation; I rolled on top of her and slid into her. Her eyes opened, she smiled, as I began to fuck her in silence. My head tilted to the side, where I saw the backside of my sleeping girlfriend as I fucked her best friend. It did not take me long to release into Jennifer again, kissing her passionately in the process, then almost falling asleep while I was still inside her.

When morning came, I got up and without waking either Sarah or Jennifer, I hit the shower. My head was dizzy from last night and my heart hurt, not in any way I had experienced before. I must have stayed long in the shower because the door opened and Jennifer walked in to take a leak. I opened the curtain and watched her do it, staring at her naked form the whole time, watching her wipe herself and then smile at me. I motioned for her to join me in the shower. She immediately got on her knees and started sucking me off; I allowed her to play with me for a while before getting her back up, turning her around, ready to fuck her again. She asked me to do it in her ass; I hesitated for only a quarter of a second and, without even looking for protection, I started playing around her back hole. It took some doing but I actually managed to get in partly in; Jennifer's moan was loud and angry.

The door to the bathroom opened and Sarah walked in at that time. She stared at us, still groggy from the sleep. I stopped my motion and stared back at her, the tip of my shaft still inside Jennifer's ass. Jennifer motioned for Sarah to join us but there was hardly any place in the shower for three people. Sarah simply sat on the toilet and went about her business. I had frozen in place; Jennifer was trying to goad me into continuing, but the tightness of her asshole was preventing her from doing anything constructive. She pulled off of me and managed to slide her pussy around my shaft, and this time managed to ride me.

All the while, I stared at Sarah, sitting on the toilet, staring at us with her half-awake look. I was ready to come when Jennifer pulled away, turned around and started sucking on me. It took me only a few seconds to shoot into her mouth; she swallowed everything, like yesterday and the time prior to that.

"Good morning, Jim."

Jennifer's words hung in mid-air. I didn't answer anything special. I simply moved out of the shower, bypassed Sarah and headed for my clothes.

"I'm going to be late for school."

My tone was detached. I hurried out of the apartment. I was definitely going to be late.

My class ended at 11:30 that morning and I made my way to the teacher's lounge. Fridays are relatively quieter days so there were only two people. Jack was a T.A. for a linguistics seminar, a nerdy-looking but highly intelligent and dynamic individual. I waved to him as I headed for my desk. The other person was Miranda, a very sexy T.A. who did research and correction for the communications program. I stared at her long and hard that day. She wore her dark hair short, a green short-sleeved blouse hid her wonderful-looking chest, and she wore a dark mini-skirt today, with stocking and high heels. On her neck, she had a necklace with a unicorn on it.

"Nice unicorn."

She turned to face me and smiled, laughing at my comment. We usually didn't talk much to each other, basically we had very little in common.

"Thanks Jim. How've you been?"
"Okay, I guess."

I couldn't help but stare at the edge of her mini-skirt, how up it went on her thigh, how enticing it was. I decided to hit her up a conversation.

"And you?"
"Pretty good. Can I help you with something?"
"Maybe."

I smiled. She smiled back. She put on her glasses, giving her the intellectual look. From the corner of my eye, I noticed that Jack was leaving the room. My mind raced to unimagined possibilities a few weeks before.

"How?"
"I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch?"

She stared at me for a moment. I had always imagined her to be quite the woman, despite her intellectual prowess, or perhaps because of it. She then smiled.

"Are you hitting on me, Jim?"
"Maybe I am. Should I stop?"

Again, silence and smiles.

"You've had this air of confidence for a few weeks now... something's different about you."
"I'm more at peace with myself."
"It shows."

She moved in towards me.

"You're more in shape too."
"I workout."

She was getting very near me, pursing her lips. My heart was racing in my chest.

"It is really lunch you're after?"

She was pratically on top of me. I leaned in and kissed her; she was stunned for a moment, probably surprised that I would act on her advances (maybe she was testing how far I'd go); for a moment, she returned my kiss, even placing her hands on my shoulders, but then she pulled away.

"Wait Jim.... don't you have a girlfriend?"
"I do, but she doesn't mind."

I went to kiss her again but she backed away. She seemed shocked about my attitude.

"You know what, Jim. I'm not that hungry. Thanks anyway."

She hurriedly left the room, leaving me alone and confused, attempting to grasp some meaning as to what had just happened.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:31 PM   #96
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 28 - The End of the Game II [Sarah]

I am cold in bed. At first, I don't know why. I struggle to find the body of my boyfriend but he's not there. My hands reach further, looking for Jennifer's warmth but I again come up empty. I finally roll around, trying to get to the covers but they're missing too. I feel alone and abandoned; it is in that mood that I stir to consciousness.

I am alone, naked in my bed. I remember going to sleep last night, huddled against the already sleeping form of Jim; I remember Jennifer went to the other side and we clung to him for warmth and comfort. With the covers across our bodies, we slept soundly, in the quiet of night, with pleasant dreams sheltering themselves in our minds.

Now, the cold morning brings with it confusion and disquiet. Where is Jim? Where is Jennifer? Where are the covers? I need to pee.

I get up and woddle through my room and into the hall. I hear noises from the bathroom. The door is half-open. I enter. From this vantage point, I see into the shower. Jim and Jennifer are there. Jennifer is bent over, and Jim is rearing into her, or attempting to do so. My heart stops. No, wait! We had a threesome last night. It was good.

Jim stares at me. He has stopped moving. I stare back, still confused, still somewhat in my dreams. Jennifer is arched downward so I can't really see her face.

I move towards the bowl and sit down, but nothing comes out, so I just sit there, staring blankly into space, in silence.

"Hey, Sarah... once you're done, why don't you join us?"

Jennifer's words reach me but I don't answer. My mind is still foggy from the sleep, and I'm having a hard time focusing on what's going on. I see Jim pull out of Jennifer, but she moves around and pulls him back inside her, and she starts fucking him, while I watch absent-mindedly, as if I'm not there, like I'm watching a porn movie.

I eventually manage to go; Jennifer is moaning loudly and I hear the familiar sound of Jim having an orgasm, shooting his load into my best friend. Their voices seem distant now; Jim moves in front of me and heads out of the bathroom. I stay there, staring at Jennifer as she rinses the sweat off her body.

"Hey, Sarah, are you okay?"

I don't answer. I get up and wipe myself, slowly stepping out of my torpor, looking for Jim.

He's already getting dressed in my bedroom.

"Hi Jim."
"Sarah."
"How are you?"

My words are slow and sluggish.

"Good. I'm gonna be late. It's already past 8."
"Oh... you should go then."
"Yeah, I should."

He's already fully dressed.

"You should get a bite to eat."
"Don't have time, sorry."

Jim walks by me without stopping for a kiss. I watch him walk away and out of the apartment. Jennifer eventually gets out of the bathroom while I'm still staring at where Jim was a few moments ago.

"That was a nice way to start off the day..."

Jennifer's voice reach my ears and stab my heart.

"Funny... doesn't feel that way to me."
"Sarah, are you all right?"
"I'm fine. I should get dressed."
"You don't have classes until this afternoon..."
"I know..."

I move towards my drawers, but Jennifer intercepts me.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Is it because I was fucking Jim this morning?"
"No, it's cool."

There is so little emotion in my voice it scares even me. Jennifer backs away, unsure of how to take me. She eventually moves backs to me and places her hands on my shoulders, massaging me.

"You need some TLC..."
"What I need is to get some work done. I have homework for next week. Plus we have to clean up the room. I mean, look at this mess. We should get going, Jenn."

And with that, I defuse any additional attempts she might make towards me. I'm already picking out my clothes for the day.

The rest of the morning, I barely see Jennifer. I'm moving about the apartment, keeping myself occupied, all the while thinking that Jim didn't kiss me before leaving for school this morning.

It's noon when I get a call from him.

"Sarah?"
"Hi Jim. I miss you."
"Miss you too. What time does your class end this afternoon?"
"Four. Why?"
"I'll catch up with you after class, okay?"
"Cool. You know where I'll be."
"Love you."
"Love you more."

We hang up after a few other tender words. Getting back to my room to pick up my stuff, I see Jennifer has cleaned up the place, like I asked. I feel bad for the way I treated her that morning. I sit beside her on the bed and massage her lower back.

"I'm sorry about this morning. I was grumpy."
"It's okay Sarah. That probably wasn't the best thing to wake up to for you..."
"I don't mind, you know."
"I know. But still..."

I say that, but some part of me inside is still angry at the situation, not at anyone in particular.

"I have to get to class. See you later."

I kiss her on the cheek and head out. Classes are as boring as usual; Jim delivers me from my torture a little before the end of my class. We head outside for a walk and I see Jim is tense. I grab his hand and we sit down in the park just outside of the school.

"What's wrong, Jim?"
"I... did something stupid today."
"What? The thing with Jennifer this morning?"
"No... Well, yes, but... Something else."
"Okay?"
"There's this T.A. in the lounge... I made a pass at her."
"Okay. Why did you do that?"
"I don't know."

Jim rubs his hand across his face.

"I just saw her, tight skirt, beautiful figure, brainy... I just wanted to do her... and then I thought: well, why not? I already fucked so many girls. It's not like Sarah will mind."

I look down. The idea of Jim with this stranger, a girl I don't know, is both intriguing and troubling, I find.

"What happened?"
"Well, I came onto her, and she sort of took the bait, and I kissed her... but then she backed away."
"She did?"
"Yeah... I told her you were okay with me being with other people."
"You did?"
"Well, actually, she brought it up. She asked if I had a girlfriend..."

I'm finding it difficult to capture Jim's stare. He's avoiding my gaze. The guilt is returning. It's not unexpected but definitely undesired.

"And you told her."

Suddenly, Jim captures my head and stares into my eyes.

"Sarah... do I have a girlfriend?"
"Yes. you do. I'm your girlfriend!"
"Are you? Really?"

I fail to understand his question. He insists.

"How are you different from Jennifer?"
"Well, for one thing I love you..."
"And?"
"Isn't that enough?"
"I'm not sure. I mean, this morning... and last night..."
"What about last night? Our threeway?"
"No... last night, I woke up... horny as hell. I tried to wake you but you... so I worked on Jennifer, woke her up and had sex with her. While you were sleeping."
"Okay..."

The notion of the two of them having sex a few feet away from me while I slept was having contradictory effects on me. On the one hand, I was getting stimulated by the idea. On the other, I felt slighted that Jim had preferred waking her up instead of working more on me. The sensation was confusing, to say the least.

"Sarah... I can't differentiate sex and relationship like that. I've been haunted, ever since that... orgy..."
"Haunted?"
"Images. I slept with five different women that night, can you believe it?"
"I was there. I slept with them too, you know."
"Yeah but... yesterday I couldn't focus. I want to fuck them again. I want to fuck Jennifer. I want to fuck Miranda."
"Who?"
"The T.A."
"Oh..."
"I want to fuck every girl I see. And what's to stop me?"
"Well, you don't have to fuck everyone."
"I know I don't, but I want to. And I can... I can fuck every girl who will want me, because you won't mind. So what's the point of being in a relationship?"
"Jim, relationships aren't just about sex."
"Aren't they?"
"No. They're about caring, and taking time out with each other."
"Not to me, Sarah... I'm not wired the way you are. I keep thinking of Julie, and Kamara, and the two others... and Jennifer, whom I see everyday, and the great sex... God! Sarah... I've become a sexaholic."
"No you're not. You're just getting used to new things."
"Well maybe I don't want to. Maybe this is too much for me. I'm unfaithful to you, and I don't feel like what we have is so... exclusive anymore, Do you understand?"
"I guess I do, but what do you want me to do about it?"
"A few months ago, Sarah, we started going out. It was awesome. It was unlike anything else. Now... I don't know, it feels jaded."
"Jaded?"
"What's so special about me and you now? What's to keep me from wandering about? What if I find someone I like better? What's to keep you from screwing every guy around? You should be entitled to as well."
"You're pushing way too far, Jim."
"I'm just taking it to its inevitable conclusion."
"It's not inevitable..."

I'm getting angry at him. He was making so much progress. Now, he's trying to take a step back. Or maybe I'm angry at myself. I like Jim, unlike I've done anyone before. I remember my unease at seeing him alone in the shower with Jennifer this morning. There was some jealousy involved. I place my face in my hands and try to cool my nerves.

"I'm sorry, Sarah. This is just...too damn much for me."
"Fine. Fine... sorry. I don't mean to get upset."

I slide a finger under his chin.

"Did I push too hard too fast?"
"I don't know. It should be you. It should be you in my bed, not anyone else, right?"
"Yes. It should... Why can't I let go?"

I huddle against his chest.

"I don't know. I don't want you to. I want you to be happy, but I'm just not sure I can be happy on your terms. Happy with you, I mean."

He kisses my forehead. We haven't hugged like this since after the party at Peter's place. I miss it. We've been playing around with our sexuality so much we've let our relationship slide. There have to be priorities in life, and I've been trying to make turning Jim more into me one of them. But Jim is not me, and he'll never be me, and even if he could, he wouldn't be himself. Already, he's changed so much. I fell in love with him because he was shy, reserved, afraid to take chances; I've pushed him over the edge so many times he's becoming reckless and placing himself (and me, by that same reasoning) into unbearable situations.

"What do you want to do, Jim?"
"If I knew, Sarah, I'd be doing it right now."

We hug tighter. This is not the worst crisis we've faced, but this one is actually shared. I realize this is not just about Jim's reservations, but also my own. As stimulating as it might be to see him with Someone else, at some point, there have to be limits to what he will and won't do. And it has to be the same for me. We've let our desires run rampant; I wouldn't trade what happened during Spring Break for the world, but having taken it that far, I now know that we need to apply the brakes.

I just have to wonder how Jennifer will take it?
Old 01-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #97
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 28 - The End of the Game III [Jennifer]

Last night, we played Strip Poker. I gave Jim a great blow job. We had a threesome, with Jim fucking us in turn while Saran and I made out. It was the most unbelievable thing I had ever felt. Then, while I was eating Sarah out, Jim came into my pussy.

Then, during the night, Jim woke me up by playing with my pussy. He climbed on top of me and fucked me good while Sarah slept soundly.

This morning, I woke up and joined him in the shower. I sucked him good, then he gave me an assfuck. Sarah came in and watched us have sex, and he shot his load into me for a third time.

God! I've been missing that!

Then, things got weird.

As soon as Jim left for school, I went over to Sarah, ready to give her some loving of my own, but she turned me down. She never turns me down. She said she was feeling fine but I know my Sarah better. She literally pulled away from my touch to do housework. This left me more than a little upset, but I bided my time, because I knew Sarah would get over whatever had gotten into her. I couldn't imagine her actually being jealous of what had happened between me and Jim that morning,

By noon, Sarah apologized for her morning brashness. I wanted to get down with her then but she had to go to school so I figured we'd hook up later in the day and hopefully repeat the events of last night.

When she didn't come home after class, I got a little worried. She usually hurried home after four because she couldn't wait to get away from there. Maybe she had gone to Jim's place. I called there but got his answering machine. I didn't leave a message. My best bet was her cellphone. I called it and got her answering machine. Now I was intrigued. Sarah had caller identification so she would have known it was me calling. Unless her phone was out of order, which was doubtful, she would have felt the vibration.

I paced around the apartment until five. I looked in the fridge for something to make for supper, but ended up taking the gallon of ice cream from the freezer and wolfing it down uncontrollably. I finished it by six and I still had no news.

As I was ready to storm out and race around town trying to find Sarah, the phone rang. I answered hurriedly.

"Hello?"
"Hi, Jenn."
"Sarah! Where have you been?"
"With Jim."
"You didn't call?"
"I wasn't aware I had to..."

Almost every friday evening since the beginning of this semester, Sarah and I had spent some time together. It was our regular schedule. How dare she pretend not to remember!

"Well, it would have been nice for you to call. I've been waiting by the phone for two hours."
"Sorry, I was eating supper with Jim."
"You already ate?"
"Yeah. He took me to a restaurant."

I felt betrayed.

"Okay, well, next time, please call so I don't waste my time."
"Okay... sorry."
"Well, have a nice evening then."

And I hung up. Immediately, I regretted my tone and my words. I picked up the phone, but I couldn't simply call her back like that. I hovered about the phone for a few moments before deciding I would do something else with my evening. I made calls. I contacted a few of the models with which I had worked in the past, but none were available for a party. I called Peter but his voicemail told me he was gone for the weekend. Thomas was a sure thing: until I learned he was getting ready for another fight over the weekend, so partying was out of the question. Barry and Bonnie were already gone to visit Barry's parents. I attempted to get in touch with Claire and Cassie. Claire answered.

"Hello Jenn."
"Hi Claire. What are you doing?"
"Working on some fashion design... you?"
"Nothing much. Could I come over?"
"Well, now's not the best time. I'm busy working and Cassie's out."
"Out where?"
"Supplies. We're having a little party this weekend."
"Sounds nice. Could I come?"
"It's a... private thing, sorry."
"It's cool."
"Are you okay? You sound down."
"No, I'm good."
"We're free Sunday night, if you want to drop by?"
"Okay, I'll call you another time."

We said our goodbyes and I hung up. I sighed. Maybe I could go out alone. Or maybe I could rent a movie. I perused through the list of our DVDs and found none I wanted to see. Maybe there would be something at the theatre. I checked the titles on the internet but nothing popped out. I ended up spending several hours playing old games on the internet. I decided to go to bed early.

Sarah never came home that night. She must have decided to spend the night with her boyfriend. I teased myself a little thinking of them doing it, but it didn't feel the same without them in the room, so I quit and managed to grab a few hours. I woke up in the middle of the night, horny and aching for a dick, but Jim was of course nowhere to be found. I retrieved my favorite dildo and worked myself near to orgasm, but somehow I couldn't come. I eventually fell back to sleep and only woke up around ten the next morning.

I spent a lazy Saturday morning watching cartoons. I got a call from Sarah around noon, saying she was coming over. I hurriedly got dressed and did a little cleaning up (I had pretty much made a mess the previous night)

I was still cleaning up when she came in. She came over and kissed me on the cheek, while dropping her purse on the table.

"Did you have a nice evening?"

My question sounded more abrupt than I wanted it to.

"Yes, we did. We stayed home and watched our erotic superhero movie."
"The one we made?"
"Oh no! Jim hasn't finished the editing on that one. The one I ordered."
"That's good."

Sarah stops and stares.

"Are you mad, Jenn?"

I want to say no, but I also don't want to lie.

"I'm just... I expected you to be there last night, and you weren't, and I ended up wasting my time. I had plans."
"Plans like what...?"
"You know. You, me, Jim?"
"Ah!"

That word cuts the air like a knife.

"I had a long talk with Jim last night about... that... and other stuff too."
"And?"

Sarah sat down on the couch, so I did the same.

"Well, let's just say, I've been pushing too hard on Jim, and he needs to back out a little."
"He doesn't want to do it again with me?"
"Or with anyone else but me... for a while."

I see from Sarah's tone that she seems to agree with his decision.

"And what does that make us, then? Can we still...?"
"I think it's better if we don't."

Sarah looks away.

"Look, Jenn, it's complicated, okay."
"How is it complicated?"
"We're trying to make this work, but honestly, we're not being reasonable about it..."
"I don't get it."
"Is Jim your boyfriend?"
"No, he's yours."
"He's not convinced of that anymore... and frankly neither am I."
"But Sarah. There's more than sex about a relationship. I mean..."
"That's just it. Jim... likes you. A lot. And those other girls... well, Jim can't separate things like we do. He told me yesterday, he felt like he was more into a relationship with you than with me. And he didn't like that."
"Because we had sex solo?"
"He told about how he woke you up and you had sex while I was sleeping."
"So?"

Sarah is staring at me as if I'm not understanding her point. I just don't know what to think about what she's saying.

"So... it should have been me."
"You're jealous."
"No, that's what he said, although I tend to agree. You're... well, Jenn, you're the third wheel. You're supposed to be exotic, unattainable... But you're there, all the time, always accessible. This is going to sound mean but I can't make my relationship with Jim work if you're always there for him."
"But I'm not..."
"You are. We were sleeping in the same bed... did he tell you he tried to wake me first?"
"He didn't."
"And I... didn't wake up. So he turned to you. And you gave what he wanted. And the next morning, in the shower. You were there. He fucked you because you were there and I wasn't."
"So you are jealous."
"No... but Jim can't handle you being close and not being involved with you. And he's ready for a relationship where you can swap partners at will. He enjoyed his experience, but they can't be... regular things. They have to be special, otherwise, they lose their meaning... or they remove meaning from the rest, I forget what he said."

I stare intently at Sarah.

"What do you want, Sarah?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, you're telling me how Jim feels. How do you feel?"
"I feel... I'm losing him, Jenn. I don't want to."
"So you want to be only with him, then..."
"Yes, I think so."

I laugh. Sarah seems shocked.

"Honey, you can't. You've never been faithful to anyone."
"I can. If I really want to."
"Don't delude yourself."

Sarah gets up.

"Dammit Jenn... shut up!"
"I'm just saying..."
"Shut the fuck up!"

And with that, Sarah storms out of the apartment.

"Wait.. I..."

But it's too late. I go to race after her, but she's already in her car and driving away when I exit the building.

What the hell was I thinking, confronting her like that? What's gotten into me?
Old 01-02-2009, 01:36 AM   #98
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

I didn't feel burdened at all, but I respect your choice.

I like how emotions are starting to really get involved again, it helps make me believe your characters more easily.

As always, well done, and I am anxiously awaiting your next installment!!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:53 AM   #99
interesting
getDare Succubus

Thanks for the comments. It's really my own decision to skip the proofreading.

I just want to mention something about the 'emotions'. The earlier part of the storyline was intended to delve more into the physical activities of the characters and experiment a lot with their burgeoning sexuality. We now see where this has led our different characters, each to his own different path. It's inconceivable to me that relationships as convoluted as these could exist without consequence.

Let's find out together where it goes from here

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-02-2009, 08:51 AM   #100
Michaelf7777777

Brillant updates although I should expect nothing less of you. Your stunning, exceptional, would win awards if it were ever published serves as an inspiration for my story as I'm sure it does to other new story writers on Get Dare.

Keep up the good work mate.

Michael

Edit: And that brings up the century for this thread. It raises its bat to the crowd to acknowledge the fully deserved applause (Cricket reference for those of you from non-cricketing countries)
Michaelf7777777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:18 AM   #101
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Great story, Interesting. Hard to walk away from, and reaching the end is almost like a crisis. I "need" the next part; every time. It's much like the Superman serials in the 40's and 50's. Always hanging on the cliff, waiting for tomorrow's episode.

---
That's not to imply that I listened to Superman in the 40's and 50's.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"

Last edited by rpUral; 01-02-2009 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Implied old age...
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #102
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 29 - A New Girl IV - Three Times The Fun I [Prissy]

It's noon on Saturday when Cassie drops by my place. I've prepared a handbag with some stuff for a sleepover. I have a bikini, sun tan lotion, my favorite sunglasses, deodorant, my toothbrush and a hairbrush. Just for good measure, and because of what I suspect our time will be spent at, I've also included a vibrating dildo in the bag. After all, Cassie did say we were going to have sex.

I've been anxious all morning. I'm feeling better now from my breakup with Suzy. It was the right thing to do. I felt I was stringing her along for no good reason. I just hope she can forgive me. Cassie's sweet shape has been on my mind most of the time.

I step out of my apartment building and race up to her car.

"You were waiting on the porch..."
"I'm a little excited."
"You should be. It's going to be awesome."

I sit on the passenger side and stare at Cassie's lushious lips.

"Cassie?"
"Yes?"
"Can I... kiss you?"
"Not yet."

She smiles playfully as she drives off.

"Where are we going? Your place?"
"You're a nosy girl... I should blindfold you."
"I might like that."
"I know you would."

We both laugh about it to relieve some of the sexual tension. I regret not masturbating this morning. I'm already horny as hell, and I feel my panties getting wet simply from being in the car with her.

For a while, I remain silent. We drive around for a moment and leave the main part of the city, heading into the suburbs. I know she doesn't live there. I keep my questions to myself. When we get onto the freeway, I can't help myself anymore.

"How far are we going?"
"Tell you what... I'll answer your question if you do something for me."
"Okay."
"You will start asking me questions about where we're going - for every item of clothing you remove, I'll give you a hint."
"Uh? Is it somewhere I can guess?"
"Theoretically, yes. Wanna do it?"
"Strip in the car, while you're driving?"
"Wanna do it?"

I think about it for a moment. I kick off my sandals.

"I asked how far we were going?"
"Roughly twenty more kilometres."
"That takes us to the entertainment district?"

She doesn't answer anything. I reach under my skirt and clumsily take off my panties, ready to toss them to the floor.

"Give me those."

I hand them to her. She takes them to her nose with one hand and sniffs them. I'm a little rebukked by her gesture; she then tosses them in the back seat.

"Toss the rest of your clothes in the back seat. And yes, it's the entertainment district."

Now I'm really wondering where she's taking me.

"If I get it right, can I put my clothes back on?"
"Yes. But if you end up naked and still can't get it, you have to remain naked until we get there."

I swallowed my saliva. I felt anxious at the prospect, yet oddly aroused. She continued.

"Is it a shopping mall?"

I reach for my sweater and pull it over my head. A car passes by quickly; I hesitate for a moment. My bra looks like a bikini top, so it's not that intimidating. I've been in a bikini in a car before. I toss the sweater in the back of the car.

"No."

I only have two pieces of clothing left. I'm hesitant to ask another question. If I remain quiet, I don't have to take anything off. A full minute passes by. I unzip my mini-skirt. People won't notice that I'm not wearing on my bottom unless we stop somewhere, and we're on the freeway. With my exposed lower region, I cross my legs. I'm almost dripping on the car seat.

"Is it a movie theatre?"
"No."

Nothing left but my bra. I've never been so naked in a car, yet never so aroused. My heart is racing, I stare at Cassie's figure, holding the wheel; her chest rythmically moves up and down and I can't help but remember the time I saw her naked breasts in the bathroom. Yet Cassie is barely looking over to me; she's been having fantasies about seeing me naked, about having sex with me, and yet she won't even look in my direction. This is frustrating. I need some kind of release, or at least some attention.

"Is it... is it... a gym?"

I unclasp my bra from the front, play with the clip for a while, then simply remove the whole thing; instinctively, I cover my breasts with one hand while I toss the bra in the backseat. I'm naked in the passenger seat of Cassie'S car.

"Oh! So close..."

I could jump her right now if she weren't driving: it's the only thing protecting her from me. My chest is heaving, my lips are swollen, my nipples are hard, my pussy is wet; I feel the wetness on my lower region.

"Too bad, you have to remain naked until we get there."
"Aaahhh!"

My scream draws Cassie's attention to me.

"Dammit, Cass! Give me something. I'm on fire."
"Wow! I'm sorry..."
"Don't be sorry... just do something. Please!"

I've never felt like this before. Cassie removes one hand from the wheel and moves it between my legs. I moan hard and long for the few seconds she is there. She pulls her hand away, wiping it on the edge of the seat.

"My... okay... I see."

I'm no longer holding my breasts.

"Prissy, play with yourself."

I plunge my fingers deep into me at her command. I'm working myself hard, there on the freeway, in Cassie's car, unable to stop, unable to hold anything in. I moan, I sigh, I sometimes almost scream, my fingers playing inside me; I sense the rush coming in, but refusing to release. I edge myself once, but I don't stop; Cassie's hand is on my breast, and I don'T care if she's looking at the road or not. I'm pushing myself to my limits and enjoying every minute of it. I edge myself a second time. Cars are rolling by us because Cassie has slowed down; I don't know if anyone is looking nor do I care. I almost come but my body won't let me.

"Dammit!"

I reach into my purse and pull out my dildo. I wanted to keep it for later; I wanted to use it on Cassie. It will have to work for me now. I hear Cassie's surprise as I retrieve the device and forcefully slide it into me, forgetting to turn on its vibrating function. I pant, I cringe, I hold tight to the leather of the seat as I edge myself again; this time I'm going to release, this time has to work. It does. I scream with all my might, stimulated as I'Ve rarely been before, masturbating beside a co-worker with whom I'm going to have a threesome later on. The feeling is incomparable. I collapse on the chair, exhausted, completely out of my mind. I close my eyes.

"Wow!"

Cassie's voice breaks over the hum of the engine.

"Can I... get dressed now?"
"Oh yes..."

I burst out laughing. We're getting off the freeway, but I already got off a few moments later. I lean back in my chair as I reach in the back seat, looking for my clothes. I retrieve my skirt and sweater: I don't even bother with the rest.

"You're lucky I'm a good driver. Man, that was some sight."
"I'm glad you enjoyed."
"You were the one enjoying. I was only along for the ride."
"Let's call it a preview?"

I manage to put my clothes back on without too much fuss. I have no idea if anyone saw anything while we were on the freeway, but I don't really care. It was the most intense sensation I had ever felt. We finally reach a large physical complex.

"You said it wasn't a gym?"
"We're not going to the gym. We're going to the pool."
"Oh!"

Swimsuit. Stupid of me. I laugh it off as we exit the car.

Inside the structure, we meet up with Claire. We exchange quick kisses on the cheeks.

"How was the ride?"

Cassie and I burst out in laughter again.

"You'll have to tell me about it."
"We will. Let's go change."

We head inside to the locker rooms. If I had been shy about them seeing me naked before, I no longer am. I start to disrobe before even selecting a locker. I see Claire staring at me; Cassie is whispering in her ear. I look to them and smile. Claire starts to remove her dress; I see her perky mounds emerge and they give me a shiver. She drapes a bikini over the top.

"This pool allows bikinis?"

The question I ask is valid: some of these places have a stricter dress policy even for swim activities.

"Yes. For us it does."
"I take it you know someone, Claire."
"I do."

She leaves it at that and I don't insist. I'm staring at the now naked form of Cassie, sliding into her own bikini. The shivers return.

we head through the changing room after locking our stuff up and into the pool; it's empty. The lights aren't even on. Claire turns them on at the main switch in the office, which appears to be unlocked.

"So you really do know someone..."
"Pool is closed on Saturdays."
"Really?"
"Well, actually, the rest of the complex is undergoing renovations. Didn't you notice?"

I must admit to not having noticed, but then again, my mind was elsewhere.

"So... what am I doing here?"
"You're here to swim, darling."

Cassie walks up to me as she says so.

"You're here to earn points."
"Points?"
"We're going to play games, Prissy. Lots of games. You'll win some, you'll lose some. You'll be playing either against me, or against Claire. If you win, you score points. If you lose, you don't. The more points you get, the better you'll be for the evening."
"I'm not sure I follow."
"You trust me, right? You know I'd never do anything to hurt you?"
"Of course I trust you Cassie."
"Then don't ask questions. Just play and have fun."
"I can do that."

I giggle at the idea of these games, played for my benefit. Or is it for theirs? At this point, is there a difference, given the path we're all on?
Old 01-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #103
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 29 - A New Girl IV - Three Times The Fun II [Prissy]

I sit down on the edge of the pool, my feet in the water. It's a little cold for my tastes but I'll manage.

"So, Claire, you say the rest of the building is undergoing renovations? Isn't it a little dangerous to be here?"
"That's half the fun!"

She laughs, then gets serious.

"It's safe to be in the pool."
"There's no lifeguard, though."

Claire smiles.

"There's me. I'm a trained lifeguard."
"Oh! Okay then."

My anxieties calmed, I watch Cassie jump into the water a little further and Swim up to me; she places her hands on my knees and stares at me.

"Why don't you join me in here?"
"Sure."

I dive in. I shiver a moment, then my body adjusts to the temperature. Claire calls out to us.

"Remember, Prissy, your goal is to score as high as possible. The first test is fairly easy. You just have to go under and hold your breath for as long as possible."
"I'm racing against Cassie."
"You guessed it."
"Aren't you going to time it?"

I notice she doesn't have a stop watch.

"We don'T need exact times, You just have to last longer than Cassie."
"Fair enough."

We're at the middle section of the pool. If we both stand up, the water gets to right over our breasts. We grab hold of the ledge. Claire gives us the signal. We plunge our heads into the water, holding on to the side to fight off the buyoancy. The first few seconds are easy; I close my eyes and hold my breath. I realize I forgot to start counting; it usually helps me hold my breath, focusing on the numbers. When I start counting in my head, I get up to twenty seconds; my lungs are on fire, my heart is racing, trying to escape my chest. I hang on a few moments more but then I pull out, gasping for air. Cassie pops out beside me a moment later, in roughly the same state as me. I failed. I look up at Claire but she's just smiling.

"Well, you can't be expected to win them all."
"I... I know..."

I pull myself up on the ledge; I'm given plenty of time to recover. Claire goes over to the office and returns with a length of rope. Once Cassie and I are back in full form, she tosses it to us.

"Wrap it around your waists."

She also hands us arm floaters.

"And put these on."

I haven't put these on since I was a child, but I comply. With them, it's almost impossible to sink to the bottom.

"Swim to the deep end."

We carry out the order. Cassie brings the rope along. We only tie it up when we get to where we're supposed to be, under the low dive platform. It's a complex maneuver tying it but we both manage to do it. Claire sits on the edge of the platform.

"You will start back to back, and then race away from each other. Prissy, you can score points here by pulling Cassie to your side of the pool."
"Points?"
"If you can get her to the other side of the diveboard, you'll score one point. Two if you get here anywhere between the diveboard and your side. Three if you manage to reach the edge."
"I'll never be able to!"
"Well, then try."

We get into position and wait for our cue. With the signal given, we both swim away from each other, until the rope is extended to its fullest and snaps us back a bit; then, it'S racing as hard as possible against the other person's strength. I have a good strong start so I see my side getting closer. Suddenly, I'm pulled back, in the other direction. Cassie is having no problem pulling me the other way. I struggle against her but I have no chance of winning. I stop fighting when I bypass the platform where Claire is laughing herself silly.

"And the winner is Cassie..."

I start pouting.

"But... on her initial charge, Prissy did manage to tug Cassie back to the platform, so that's one point for her."

I give her a smile to thank her.

"I really did that?"
"Yeah... you had a great start."
"Cassie is just too strong."

Cassie swims up to me and grabs me from behind.

"What can I say? I've got it."

We laugh. Her skin against mine feels so good, and the exercise and games are making me feel wonderful. I purse my lips; I want to kiss her mouth. She swims away. We remove the rope and toss it back to Claire. She tucks it away in the office before coming back.

"This will be your final test against Claire. You have an opportunity to score twice here."
"Okay."
"You will be playing tag. But a special kind of tag. You need to undress Cassie in the water.... You can lose the floaters by the way."
"Undress her, how?"
"Well, your goal is to undress Cassie. You will both start some distance from each other. Your goal is to tag Cassie. If you do, she has to stop swimming away for two seconds. Use that time to strip either her top or bottom, or both. Naturally, after two seconds, she can move again, and she will be counting them out loud."

Cassie intervenes.

"Do we give her extra points?"
"Do you want to?"
"I'd like it."
"Okay."
"What are extra points?"

Claire and Cassie smile. Claire is the one to answer.

"If you do capture Cassie once she is naked, you are allowed to grope her all you want; the number of times you manage to successfully do this will give you extra points."
"Okay..."

We get to our starting positions. Once Claire gives the signal, I start racing after Cassie. She's an excellent swimmer, as I've experienced from the previous game, but I will tag her and strip her. I go left, she dodges right; I lunge forward, she darts back. It takes me a full minute to land a hand on her ankle as she speeds away. She stops and starts counting. I had almost forgotten about the other part. I reach in and grab hold of bikini top string just as she starts to move. There is a struggle and I think the string snaps, because I'm left with her top in my hand.

"Wooo!"

She's speeding away in the water, topless. It takes me a moment to start racing after her; I let the bikini top drift across the surface of the water. She's way faster than before: I think she wasn't giving me her all. I'm getting tired from all the swimming around. I hear Claire's voice.

"Prissy, time's up."
"But I can get her."
"If you want to continue, take off your top."

It takes me a split second to comply. I'm racing topless against a topless Cassie. She's much faster than me and tires less quickly. After a long while, Claire's voice continues.

"Keep going?"
"Yes!"
"Take off your bottom."

I comply. I get that this is my last chance. I go all out; my mind is starting to see a pattern in Cassie's movements, almost like I'm starting to anticipate her actions. I manage to corner her and tag her on the shoulder. Despite my tiredness, I plunge into the water, grab hold of her bottom strings and hang on tight. She starts moving again, but I'm not letting go, and the bikini bottom simply slides off her legs.

I pull up to the surface, waving the cloth around victoriously.

"That's great, Prissy. Two points for you. Want to go for more?"

I'm exhausted beyond my usual limits, but the game has me so high that I'm willing to push myself. I go racing after Cassie; luckily for me, she's tired too because I manage to quickly tag her ankle again. She stops swimming; I come up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, then pulling my hands up to her breasts. Cassies tilts her head back so it rests against my shoulder. I slide one hand down her stomach, and slide a finger against her pussy. I kiss the side of her neck. Cassie pulls away from me, swims to the edge and steps out the pool, naked. My eyes can't look away.

I follow her out. She gets to Claire, who has stepped off the diveboard. They kiss fleetingly. I walk up to them, sliding my hands across my thighs and sides, desperately wanting their hands and lips on me. Claire steps in front of Cassie.

"Congratulations, Prissy. Four. I think you're ready for a reward."
"A reward?"
"Go sit on the diveboard."

I comply. Cassie comes along with me, grabbing my hand, helping me sit on the edge of the diveboard. Claire has plunged into the water. Cassie sits behind me on the board. Its surface is rough on our naked behinds. She wraps her arms around my waist.

"So you don't fall off."

I feel her chest pressed against my back. Claire swims up to under the diveboard. She reaches up, grabs hold of my legs and pulls herself up; her face arrives at just the right level as she stares into my crotch.

"Claire?"
"Close your eyes."

I carry out the order. I sense a tongue against my pussy lips. Claire's strong hands are holding onto my thighs; Cassie is holding onto me so I don't fall forward, sitting precariously on the edge of the board; Claire starts licking my pussy with intent. How she can hold herself up and do this is beyond me, but she's doing it. How athletic she really is! I hear Cassie'S voice.

"Don't hold anything in, you can scream all you want."

I don't feel as vocal as I did in the car, but Claire is providing with excellent stimulation. I'm panting heavily, enjoying every lick of her tongue. It ends too fast for me, but she can't keep that position forever. I shiver in Cassie's arm. Claire is still in the water; Cassie pulls back, laying me on my back on the diveboard, then climbing on top of me until her head reaches my crotch; her own pussy arrives on my face. I dive into her, aching to taste her juices and feel her tremble under my care; she dives into me the same way; I suddenly feel Claire's hands on my thighs, and both of them are eating me out at the same time. I let out a sucession of quick moans, as they provide me with my release. I try to keep working on Cassie but she pulls off of me and into the water before I can continue. I just lie there on the rough surface for a moment. WHen I get up, I see Cassie and Claire are making out in the water. I jump in to join them, but they interrupt their play. Again, they won't kiss me.

"Oh Guys... I've never been licked by two people at once."
"It's something, hey?"
"Have you done this before... I mean, letting someone else into your... games?"

Claire answers.

"Yes. Last year. We don't make a habit of it. And don't think it's over, Prissy. The games have just begun."
"That's right. You'll be playing against Claire now."

We all smile. Games like these, I can play all day and all night.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #104
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 29 - A New Girl IV - Three Times The Fun III [Prissy]

Cassie steps out of the water, still naked. I can't take my eyes off her. I can't believe I just tasted her sex. I can't believe I was just stimulated to orgasm by both her and Claire. I can't believe I'm naked in a public swimming pool (albeit an empty one) and playing games with this wonderful lesbian couple. I'm as close to heaven as I'll ever get in this lifetime.

Cassie drapes a towel around herself. She's less distracting this way. She speaks.

"So, you're up to four points now. You have three other contests where you can score big. Two in the water, and the other, well..."
"Don'give away too much, Cass..."

Claire winks at Cassie. Their complicity is so sweet and so beautiful. I'm glad I'm spending this day with them. I'm reminded of Suzy for a moment. I was harsh on her yesterday, letting her go like that. I truly hope she'll forgive me.

Cassie snaps me back to attention.

"Here's the deal, Prissy. You'll start at the deep end of the pool and have to swim to the other side as fast as you can."
"That's a long swim."
"It is. Claire will be racing after you, but we'll give you a headstart. You'll be racing twice. If you fail the first time, we'll give you a longer advance in the second race; if you succeed, it will be shorter. Got it?"
"Got it."
"Get in position."

I'm still naked in the water. It feels so wonderful not to bother with clothes. Claire is still dressed though; her bikini highlights her sensual form. She is a tad more feminine than Cassie, but I'm not letting that fool me. She is, after all, a lifeguard.

"Go!"

I start swimming as fast as I can. I know eventually Claire will be at my heels. I head for the other side of the pool. I'm past the midway point. I can do this. I've regained some strength in my arms and legs, and I know I can reach the end... That is, until I see Claire swimming up to me, a little past three quarters of the race. She taps me on the back and we stop. I get to my feet, and my upper body sticks out of the water. I see Claire's eyes hover to my breasts, with the water dribbling down and around them. I grab them; I see Claire shiver.

"Why don't we give this another go?"

I start swimming back; Claire lingers on the sight of my naked body a few moments more before heading back with me. We reach the deep end again, with no rush, and Cassie gives me time to recuperate.

"Okay... you'll have a somewhat bigger headstart. Claire, you'll have your work cut out for you."
"I can manage."

I intervene.

"How about if I win, Claire gets naked too?"
"No can do."
"Oh!"

I'm disappointed, but Cassie continues.

"That comes after."
"Oh!"

This time, I'm excited. We get ready for the next race. The signal is given. I'm not holding anything back. I want to score. I have a bigger lead but I don't let it get to me. I swim with all my might, and sure enough, I make it to the shallow end of the pool, though not by much. Claire was less than a metre from me. She's damn fast!

"Congratulations!"

I prance around the water, doing a little dance. My breasts are jiggling up and down, water is splashing everywhere and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

"That's five. Let's move on to the next game."
"Where do I go?"
"You stay here. Claire?"

I see Claire removing her bikini top, exposing her wonderful breasts to me. I just want to knead and kiss them.

"For your next task, Prissy, your goal is simple. You will wrestle Claire. You have to get her head under the water. Everytime you do, you score a point."
"Sounds feasible."
"Be careful, she's a fighter. A few rules: no biting, no clawing, no punching. Pure wrestling. Got it?"
"Guess so."
"You've never watched wrestling?"
"Not really, no. I'll manage though."

We're standing in the shallow end of the pool, with water just above our pussies. I feel exposed and excited all at once. Claire's breasts bounce around as she positions herself, lowering her body nearer to the water. I don't understand why she's doing that but I imitate the pose. Given the signal, I rush her; she slides under me, flips me above her head and I fall flat on my back in the water.

"Ow!"

I get back up, wipe the water and my hair from my face.

"That hurt..."
"Sorry. I'll try not to flip you anymore."

I rub my lower back and my buttocks. The water snapping on them has left a reddish mark, I'm sure of it.

I advance towards her more cautiously. We grab hands; I try to twist her to the side but she is stronger than me. I move my legs around in the water so I can trip her, but I end up tripping myself and falling into the water. She pulls back.

"This is thougher than it looks."
"Maybe this isn't fair."

I smirk at Claire's comments.

"I can do this."

I charge again, we grab hands and I try to lean into her, but she holds fast. Despite the slipperiness of the ground, she manages to hold onto her footing. I tilt sideways; she hangs on tight. We struggle back and forth for a moment; I back off and she lets my hands go. I'm panting.

"Are you okay?"
"Never better."

I try to lunge at her legs, but the water slows my attack and she dodges out of the way. I lunge again, we grab hands; this time, I manage to pull her up close to me, her chest compressing against mine, her face mere inches away from me. I smile as we struggle, then plant a quick kiss on her lips. She seems totally surprised; I fall to the side into the water, taking her with me. We splash around and let go.

"Hey! She cheated! She kissed me."
"Well, technically Claire, we hadn't specificied kissing, so that's a score for her. But no kissing from here on. Got it?"
"Got it."

I nod. I'm feeling giddy, even if Claire's lips tasted a little like chlorine.

We grab hands again (this seems to be the first thing we ever do every maneuver). This time, she'S ready and doesn't allow me to get close. I try some of my smartest manoeuvres, but try as I might, I can't get her head under the water anymore. We end the game with me having scored once. It brings my total to six. Cassie tells us to come out of the water but recover the floating pieces of clothing. We do that.

We head into an adjacent room: it's a sauna. Claire finishes stripping. Cassie motions me to lie down on a bench. I see Claire tying her long hair into a knot.

"You're up to six now. That'S good. This will be our last game here. Anyway, it's already past four."
"It is? Wow! Where did the time go?"

I smile. Cassie takes out a blindfold.

"This is your chance to score big points now. Claire and I are going to take turns doing something to you."
"Something?"
"Is there anything you wouldn't enjoy?"
"Well... uh... I guess not but... I'm not sure what you mean?"

She seems reluctant to spell it out.

"Sexually, I mean. Are there things you don't do?"
"Oh!... well, uh... anal? That'S about it..."
"Good to know."

I put on the blindfold. It'S opaque so I can't see through it, and wide enough so I can't see around it.

"Place your hands on your sides."

I comply with Cassie's order.

"When we start something, you have five seconds to tell who is doing it. If you get it right, we continue for a while. If you fail, we stop and do something else. Got it?"
"Got it."
"If you fail to speak, we stop after five seconds and switch. If you hesitate, just take a guess... Spread your legs a little."

I comply. I'm shivering despite the heat of the sauna. I hear them shuffling around the room. I feel a mouth wrap itself around my big toe. I have to take a guess.

"Cassie?"

The mouth moves away. It was Claire. For a moment, there is nothing. I hear moving around. If Claire was at my foot, where will the next stimulation come from? A hand on my stomach. It could be either, but...

"Cassie?"

The hand kneads my abs, what little I have of them anyway. The massage is soothing and relaxing. Cassie works around them, to my sides, up to my diaphragm, down to my lower waist. Eventually, she pulls away. Another moment of nothing follows, then two hands grab my breasts. I jerk a little at the stimulation.

"Claire?"

The hands knead my breasts expertly; I'm trembling under her care. My nipples are particularly sensitive today; she flicks them a few times, getting a moan out of me everytime. Claire's hands retreat. I let my senses try to recover. Hands in my hair. Are they the same hands? I can't tell. I take a guess.

"Cassie?"

The hands pull away. I almost sigh out of spite. I wanted a scalp massage. Another moment of silence, then lips on my neck. I purse my lips and forget to call out a name. The lips move away. Damn. I have to pay more attention.

Fingers rolling down my thighs, towards my crotch. They tickle.

"Cassie?"

The fingers move away. I'm completely lost. I though for sure Claire was at the top of my head, but they must have switched around. A finger slides into me; I moan loudly, but I have to call out a name, and it has to be the right one, because I want this to continue.

"C...Claire?"

The finger keeps prodding inside me, followed by a second one. I'm experiencing a nervous jerk from the stimulation, from Claire's fingers inside of me. She pulls out too fast for my tastes. Fingers reach my mouth and I suck on them; they taste like me. I should call out Claire, but I'm too busy sucking on them. The fingers move away and I hear shuffling around the room.

I sense a presence above me, and my nose captures the scent of sex near my face. I extend my tongue and lick on a shaved pussy.

"Cassie..."

She sits on my face and I start eating her out. I didn't have time to finish earlier. I move my hands and grab her thighs so she doesn't escape; she's facing away from me. I hear her moans as I play with her, driving my tongue into her so I can explore. It doesn't take her long to orgasm. I'm blindfolded but I can feel everything though my tongue. She collapses on top of me, but Claire apparently helps her up and off.

My blindfold is removed. Cassie and Claire are both looking at me with lust.

"She's good... you'll have to try her later."

Cassie's comment makes me blush as much as Claire's answer.

"I will, don't worry."
"So, what am I up to now?"
"You were at six... You got it right four times, so ten."
"And what do I win?"
"Scores are for later. Right now, you win another reward."

Claire reaches into a wooden box under her bench, opens it and pulls out three dildos.

"Have you ever done it while two other people were doing it?"
"No... actually, never with even one watching. Well, except for earlier..."

I look at Cassie. She laughs. Claire is inquisitive.

"What happened?"
"Let's just say she gave me quite a show in the car."
"Really... I feel cheated."
"How about a show now, then?"

These girls are getting under my skin. I've always been easily swayed by other people, and I tend to adapt to their attitudes. Claire and Cassie are so carefree and open-minded I'm feeling particularly open today.

She tosses me the dildo I select and some lubricant. I start by sucking on the device, swallowing it as deep as I can (I've never been good at deep throating, and besides, the dildo is not like a real penis), getting my saliva all over it. I see the girls doing the same, emulating my moves.

I remember a time back in high school where the girls in the locker room ganged up on another, forced her to strip and masturbate in front of us, using a dildo. I was part of the girls who had forced the other one to do so. I had felt bad about it afterwards, but I had gotten over it.

I slide the dildo across my pussy lips, watching as Claire and Cassie do the same. I want to see the dildos inside them so I plunge mine into me. It's somewhat bigger than what I usually use. I pull it out and apply some lubricant before trying again, and this time it works better. I start working myself up, but my stare never leaves the gorgeous bodies of my two counterparts.

Before long, we're all too engrossed in what we're doing to be really paying attention to the others. Claire is the first one to orgasm, and she screams loud and long, holding the device inside her once she's done. I'm next in line, not long after, letting the sensation ride into me. I'm a lot less vocal than I was in the car. Finally, it takes a little longer for Cassie to procure herself with the same result. Once we're all done, we stare at each other and burst out laughing.

"Well, that was special."
"Did you enjoy it?"
"I guess I did."

We recompose ourselves.

"You girls are awesome."
"You're pretty fine yourself."

I thank Cassie for the compliment.

"We should get going."

Claire brings us back to reality.

"Gather your stuff."
"And where are we going now?"
"Back home. We're not done with you yet."

I wait a few more moments to take in the sight and the feel of my situation. I haven't had fun like this in a long while, and I'm not just talking the sex. The whole play within the pool, the daring and the playfulness are all reminiscent of a few years ago for me; I haven't indulged in these things since forever. Cassie and Claire are letting me experiment with these again. I'm still wondering Where things can go from now.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #105
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 29 - A New Girl IV - Three Times The Fun IV [Prissy]

We go out of the building and head for Cassie's vehicle. Memories of what I did earlier today come back to haunt me. Cassie obviously notices my smile.

"What's on your mind?"
"Nothing special."
"I bet."

We laugh. I move towards the backseat, because I figure Claire will be sitting up front. Cassie heads for the driver's seat. I'm surprised to see Claire going to sit in the back as well.

"Um... Should I go to the front?"
"No. You're sitting in the back with me."
"Okay."

I sit right behind Cassie's chair, and Claire climbs in on the other side. Cassie starts the engine and we get rolling. I know it's at least thirty minutes back. I'm thinking Claire has plans for me while Cassie is driving.

"Are you having fun yet, Prissy?"
"I'm having a blast."
"How daring are you?"
"I don't really know. What do you mean?"
"How far are you willing to go?"
"Pretty far, I guess..."
"So it'S trial and error then."
"Maybe. What are you getting at, Claire?"

She smiles.

"Undress for me, please."

I've already been seen naked, I've already been naked in this car as well. No problem stripping here, except for the space. Before we're even on the freeway, I'm naked again. Claire tosses my clothes to the front passenger seat, where I can barely reach them.

"Okay... what now?"
"Now, we wait for an opportunity..."

She smiles, but then gets a little serious.

"You know, Prissy, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, right?"
"I know. It's cool."

I see Claire reach down and pull her own panties off, revealing her pussy for my benefit. I shiver; being naked in a car tends to do that to someone. That and the notion of what I'm about to be doing.

"You've already had a go at my girlfriend, so now you get a go at me. Make me come."
"I can do that..."
"But if Cassie tells you to stop, you do. She's on the lookout. She might ask you to do stuff too. You will comply to the best of your abilities. If you don't want to do something, just say so."

I nod my understanding. I'm feeling giddy again. As Claire leans back in the seat, exposing more of herself for me, I move around so I can place my face inside her pussy and start eating her. These girls don't kid around with these games, not that I mind. I'm having way too much fun.

Claire is fondling her breasts through her shirt while I work on her. I'm getting wet again from my stimulation of her.

"Stop!"

I freeze what I'm doing and look up. Claire is recollecting her thoughts.

"Stay down, we're at an intersection. Stop light."

I almost burst out laughing. I'm naked in the middle of the city, stopped at a traffic light, eating out another girl. The car is stopped. I hear other vehicles in the vicinity. I can't stop laughing. Luckily, the windows are up so no one outside can hear me. But Claire is laughing alongside me, and her head is sticking up the window.

The car gets rolling.

"Okay, you can go."

I dive in again. Claire's sex tastes wonderful to me, but I'm guessing it's just the excitation of the day. She starts moaning and panting when we hear Cassie telling us to stop again.

"You hungry? I'm hungry."
"What?"
"Claire, what will you have?"
"Uhm... burger and fries combo.
"Prissy?"
"What? Where are we?"
"Drive through."
"Oh my God!"

I plunge as low as I can in the car, again intimidated by the idea of being seen by strangers. But unless someone leans into the car window, they won't see a thing, even though it's broad daylight outside.

"Last chance to place an order..."
"uh... who's paying?"
"I am silly. Now what do you want?"
"Fries and a shake?"
"Done."

The car stops. Cassie places our order. My head is at Claire's crotch level; her smell is intoxicating and I want to go down on her again, but I'm waiting for Cassie's command. The car starts rolling again and Cassie gives me the go-ahead. I'm hungry, and not for food. If I'm going to be humiliated a little (which I don't really mind), I'm going to make it hard for Claire to keep her countenance.

We get to the drivethru window. I have no idea if the cashier can see anything in the back of the car, nor do I care at this point. Claire is doing her best not to moan or make any suspicious noises; I'm working her with both my tongue and my fingers. Cassie pays for the food and departs. As soon as the window is rolled up, Claire lets go one loud and long moan, as I bring her to orgasm.

"Oh yes! Yes! Oh God! Prissy! Oh God! Cassie... oh!..."

I pull away, as she tries to steady herself.

"I think she's earned her top back, if she wants it..."

Claire is laughing gently, still somewhat shaken from what I just did to her. My top is tossed back to me but I don't put it back on yet. I don't even leave my current position. I wait for orders. Claire has finished straightening herself. Cassie speaks.

"I told you she was something."

I smile and laugh a little. My shake is handed to me. I wolf it down: all this exercise has got me famished. The car accelerates. We've hit the freeway. I get up a little, mindful to keep my breasts below window level.

"You're a wildfire, Prissy."

I thank Claire for the comment.

"Really, I'm not usually this forward, but I guess it comes with the people I'm with. You two are so hot; I'm just lucky you planned to integrate me in your games."
"We're the lucky ones so far..."

We all laugh.

"I think she deserves another score, Cassie..."
"Agreed."
"So you're up to eleven..."
"Am I ever going to find out what that is for?"
"When we get home. I promise."
"All right."

I place my top over my chest without putting it on so I can straighten myself a little. I'm still naked, but at least my breasts are covered. Claire turns to me.

"Want to score extra points?"
"Sure. How?"
"Flash other cars."
"Are you joking?"
"No. For every car you flash until we get to our exit... how far are we Cassie?"
"Roughly 20 miles."
"For every car you flash, you get a score."
"Isn't it dangerous?"
"Well, obviously, you can't flash everyone. Cassie will spot which cars are best."

Not that I haven't done my share of flashing in the past, but I don't feel like showing my breasts to just anyone. A few years ago, I had a bad experience with that. Mind you, it's not likely to happen here, in this context, but I've still got some bad memories from it. I want to trust Cassie in this context, because so far, she's been fair with me. I straighten myself, ready to pull my top away for any car she designates. It isn't really about the score. It's more about playing along with these games, showing that I still have a wild side to myself.

Cars are rolling past us; we're going at the speed limit while most cars are exceeding it. Claire and Cassie are looking at the vehicles passing us by. A family in a minivan. Not a good choice. An elderly man. Forget it. Cars roll by, none fitting the bill. A sports car gets near, three boys inside, maybe sixteen or a bit more. The perfect vehicle. They're going fast so Cassie speeds up to keep pace with them.

I drop my top and place my hands on my breasts. We eventually manage to capture their attention. The guy on the passenger looks to our side and spots me. I remove my hands for a moment, then put them back again. He seems to call out to his friends. The one in the backseat turns his head. I flash again. Their eyes are as wide as they can get. One of them motions for us to lower the window. I look at Cassie and she gives me the go-ahead.

The guy in the backseat seems to be shuffling about; suddenly, we see two white buttocks sticking out of the window. He's mooning us. I get up from my position and moon them in return. I hear the shouts and applause, but I hurry back down. I still can't believe I'm doing this. Claire is laughing her ass off.

I notice that she is lowering her top; she crawls over to my side, pushing me back, and flashes them too. The guy in the backseat who was mooning us has lowered his pants and now, facing us, he exposes his wobbly dick. I'm laughing my ass off. When Claire backs away, I lean forward; I notice that Cassie has also exposed her top.

We continue to ride alongside them. The passenger in the front seat is telling us to pull over, and I'm pretty sure what he has in mind. Fortunately, Cassie doesn't slow down. I know I'm game for many things but having sex with complete strangers on the side of the freeway. I back a little in my seat.

"Huh... I don't know if you thought about this, but how do we make sure they don't follow us at our exit?"
"Leave that to me, honey."

I take Cassie's word on that. The guy on the passenger seat has mooned us as well, while the other seems to be jerking off at window height. It's not the most erotic sight I've ever seen, but it is distracting. Claire pushes me against the seat, nears my face and kisses me passionately. I had almost forgotten how much I wanted to kiss them. I'm making out with her before I even realize I'm doing it. Her hand is going near my crotch and I'm letting her push her fingers into me; all the while the guys are shooting, asking us to stop our vehicle.

Suddenly, the car jerks a little to the right; we lose sight of our vehicular partners as we enter an exit. Claire pulls away before I can get too much into it. I still feel her lips on mine a moment more. Cassie obviously took an early exit to lose them; she probably veered into it at the last minute so as not to give them a time to adapt. She's a very good driver, apparently.

"You should get dressed now..."
"Do I have to?"

We all laugh, as my clothes are handed back to me. We ride into town and go along the main street for a while; it takes longer than if we'd remained on the freeway, but at least we don't have to worry about these guys catching up to us.

"That's twelve, right?"
"Twelve it is, yes."

I lean in and kiss Claire on the mouth, a quick peck, nothing too much.

"Thank you."
"My pleasure, really. The sight of them watching was just too much, I couldn't resist."
"Yeah, it was intense."

The car takes a few turns, and we eventually reach the apartment complex where Cassie and Claire live. I'm anxious to see what they have planned for me next. Yet, when the car stops, I hear something in Cassie's voice that tells me something is up.

"We have company, Claire."

I look out the window, half-expecting to see the boys from the freeway. Instead, I see a beautiful young woman, with long black hair, wearing a short skirt and a black camisole, sitting near the entrance. Claire looks out and seems concerned.

"I better go see what's up."

The girl on the stairs looks sad. Cassie parks the car; Claire hurries out of the vehicle while I get out slowly. Cassie remains with me.

"What's going on?"
"That's Jennifer. Friend of ours."
"She's pretty."
"She is."
"She seems sad."

We slowly walk towards the building, but I keep my distance. After all, I don't know this girl. Seeing her sad reminds me a little of Suzy. I get an ache in my heart for her. Whatever it is, I want to console her. But her friends are surely better at this than me.

Claire is already talking to her.

"So you had a fight?"
"Yeah... and I said something awful, and now she won't answer my calls. Oh! Claire... I did bad this time... real bad..."
"Calm down, Jenn... we'll sort this through inside."

They get up and head inside. My heart is breaking. Suddenly, the fun is gone. Someone so beautiful, so pretty, looking so sad, it's just not right.

"Uh... we'll have to stop here. I'm so sorry, Prissy."
"No, no, I understand completely. I'll take a taxi home."
"Nonsense... I'll drive and come back."
"Are you sure? You should be with your friend."
"Claire is here. She'll be fine."
"What happened?"
"She got into a fight, I think, with her best friend, Sarah."
"Can I help?"
"No, but thanks for caring. Come on. I'll drop you off."

We head back to the car. I can't stop looking at the entrance to the building, where this Jennifer girl just disappeared. I hate it when people cry, and having just had a spat with Suzy, I understand how she must be feeling.

I can't shake the fact that maybe I could do something to help her. But that's all in my head at this point. Best to leave it in the capable hands of her friends.

"Thanks for the activities, Cassie. It was awesome. I'm just sorry about your friend."
"I had fun too. We'll pick it up another time. Don't worry about it."

I lean in and kiss Cassie on the mouth. She lets me this time. It's not a very long smack, but it carries a lot of emotion.

"I wanted to do that."
"Me too."

We get in the car, so she can drive me back to my place. On the road back, I'm not thinking about lost opportunities with Cassie and Claire. All I can think about is how sad Jennifer looked, and how I wanted to console her.

==================================================
Tada! My stories are hooking up! Oh! The irony! Oh! The twist! Oh! The horror...

I'm sure you all saw it coming anyway!

There is one final section, part 30, The Wounded Prey, which will delve into the complicated relationship between Jimmy and Thomas... and someone else... as told from the POV of... JIMMY.

Then...

Part 31 (and possibly a bit more) will cover something which I like to call... The Matching Game.

And then...

The story will conclude all the lingering elements of the storylines. So if you have any questions about anything that's happened so far, any elements left unsaid or unspoken, now is the time to bring them up.

And for your information, the final section of Trials of Friends will simply be entitled For Our Friends, and will be narrated (mostly) by your favorite narrator (see previous poll) Jim, although there will be sidebars by most of the characters. They will almost all be there : Jim, Sarah, Jennifer, Barry, Bonnie, Cassie, Claire, Prissy, Thomas, Jimmy, Brad and Brigitte.

If you'd like, I can also include any other character I've introduced in this storyline either as a cameo, or as a sidebar (as in what is happening to them now)? You have lots of options: Peter, Marq, Suzy, Julie, Kamara, Sandy, Marlene, Claudia or Susan.

Feel free to PM me any suggestions or simply insert them in this thread. I'll work with my ideas plus whatever you provide.

That is all.

P.S. Rest assured, I still have at least three different stories which I can tell around these characters - in fact, one of them is likely to come up during this storyline. You'll understand when we get there.

P.P.S. Now it's really all.

Last edited by interesting; 01-04-2009 at 06:50 PM. Reason: ...forgot a part of the story...

Advertisements
Kink Talk