Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-27-2023, 11:42 PM   #1
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Unhappy Bully A Diaper Girl! She's Still In Diapers?😂

Hello GetDare. I got this idea from @toybox here on GD. I would LOVE to start a diaper girl version of this!!! Lately I have really been getting into being verbally degraded and humiliated. Its becoming such a massive turn on when the few who have done it so far on this site just talk down to me and make me either feel like a slut or just dumb. Getting talked down to and put into my place, knowing that everyone on this site is above me just makes me so happy.

I want to open this blog up to let anyone who wants to do just that do it to me in the comments. I've been called a whore, slut, bitch, diaper girl, etc. I want to see how creative people can get. I want to be degraded in a way that you actually think, "Ooo. Was that too much?" It won't be. The only limits I have are being called worthless, useless or synonyms for disgusting.

It can be a simple sentence, a paragraph, whatever. The whole point is to call me any name you want and put me in my place and bully me for wearing and getting turned on by diapers. I'd love to see this get taken to the next level from what I have been getting so far.

Obviously don't break site rules guys lol. I want this to be fun, not get people banned.

So... have at it!

LIKES: diapers, humiliation, roleplay (Dm me for more detail).

HARD LIMITS: food, extreme public, blood, face pics, edging, sensory deprivation, enemas/suppository
DiaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 12:19 AM   #2
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

You didn't even think this by yourself but inspiered it by another thread, such dumb slut aren't you? Only adding diapers because you're probably going to wet yourself too much while getting insulted by people and reminded what you truly are, such a pathetic diapered bitch.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 12:29 AM   #3
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
You didn't even think this by yourself but inspiered it by another thread, such dumb slut aren't you? Only adding diapers because you're probably going to wet yourself too much while getting insulted by people and reminded what you truly are, such a pathetic diapered bitch.
Yes, I really am too stupid to come up with my own ideas! I'm just helpless in dumb in my diapers!!

HARD LIMITS: food, extreme public, blood, face pics, edging, sensory deprivation, enemas/suppository
Old 07-28-2023, 01:09 PM   #4
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Well look who it is, the little diaper slut that wants to be humiliated... again. You know most women your age are going out and having sex or at least masturbating to normal stuff, but not you. No you'd rather be dressed like a toddler and get off in your pissy pampers.

Most of your peers go out shopping at VS for sexy underwear or lingerie to wear for their partner, but not you. You're over in the baby aisle shopping for your underwear. Why don't you tell everyone what your favorite brand is?

Most of your friends wouldn't be caught dead in a diaper at the age of 22, let alone a wet diaper. And they certainly wouldn't wear one out in public, but you do it all the time. Why don't you tell everyone about how naughty you are when you wear them to work?

You're probably sitting in a wet diaper getting yourself off while you read this like a naughty little diaper slut. That's okay, we shouldn't expect anything different from a dumb little diaper girl. It's probably best if you just stay in diapers for good. With how often you wear them, would you even be able to make it through the day without a wet spot on your pants without a diaper on? I highly doubt it. Do you even remember how the potty works? Don't worry, you just sit there and masturbate in your diapers like a good slut. Hopefully, if you look pathetic enough a Mommy or Daddy will come along to take care of your potty training. 🤣
Old 07-28-2023, 05:14 PM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

You worthless little cunt, I bet you have been sitting in wet diapers for an hour, because no one wants to change them for you. You probably enjoy not being able to take care of your basic needs
Old 08-04-2023, 08:39 PM   #6
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Well look who it is, the little diaper slut that wants to be humiliated... again. You know most women your age are going out and having sex or at least masturbating to normal stuff, but not you. No you'd rather be dressed like a toddler and get off in your pissy pampers.

Most of your peers go out shopping at VS for sexy underwear or lingerie to wear for their partner, but not you. You're over in the baby aisle shopping for your underwear. Why don't you tell everyone what your favorite brand is?

Most of your friends wouldn't be caught dead in a diaper at the age of 22, let alone a wet diaper. And they certainly wouldn't wear one out in public, but you do it all the time. Why don't you tell everyone about how naughty you are when you wear them to work?

You're probably sitting in a wet diaper getting yourself off while you read this like a naughty little diaper slut. That's okay, we shouldn't expect anything different from a dumb little diaper girl. It's probably best if you just stay in diapers for good. With how often you wear them, would you even be able to make it through the day without a wet spot on your pants without a diaper on? I highly doubt it. Do you even remember how the potty works? Don't worry, you just sit there and masturbate in your diapers like a good slut. Hopefully, if you look pathetic enough a Mommy or Daddy will come along to take care of your potty training. 🤣

My favorite brand is megamax and sometimes I do wear them to work and get super embarrassed about hearing the crinkles whenever I need to walk somewhere

I do need to stay in diaper more often, huh? I can't even get off without them on anymore. Maybe I really am a stupid little diaper girl!😭

Old 08-13-2023, 04:37 AM   #7
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this thread and also if anyone m or f wants to message me and keep me in diapers and without orgasms I would love that. kik is in my bio <3

Old 08-16-2023, 04:45 PM   #8
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Omg, how long has it been since you've been changed?? Get an adult here soon.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 08:29 AM   #9
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping this thread !

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, diaper abdl ageplay, diaper check, girl, humiliation