Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2024, 02:35 PM   #1
stacy_liny

Default 23F, tease and punish this horny slut

Hello everyone,
This slut need some pain and pleasure combinations to discipline it's horny pussy. I will provide the full report of the task here only.
This slut will do everything sir/master/ mistress will post.

No KIK.
I don't have toys as such but household objects can be used.
likes- spanking, nipple and pussy clamps, collar, etc.
limits- public, family, anything permanent /scars, blood, toilet play, anal, no heat/hot play
task can exceed with items written here. i will try to find the substitute if not available

BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/UsW2GdCJ

https://dirtycode.io/HQR8O

Last edited by stacy_liny; 01-15-2024 at 01:17 AM.
stacy_liny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 02:39 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

take a belt and use it as a collar.

Take a charging wire to whip your tits. 50 times each side. after finished, rub your nipple with ice cubes until it melts away and whip your nipple again 50 times with a hair brush.

Then stuff your pussy with ice cubes. As much as you can fit it. you will then rub your pussy and edge until all ice melts away.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 01-14-2024, 02:48 PM   #3
Lesbian Kitty
getDare Devil

50 swats to the horny kitty with a wooden spoon

attach clamps for 10 minutes

50 more swats with a belt to the horny kitty

enjoy

≽^•⩊•^≼

Likes: Kitty & Button Torture, Spanking, Rules, Wedgies, Short term chastity, Tease & Denial, Post Orgasm Torture, Forced Orgasms, Predicaments, Praise.

Limits: Pics/ blood/ permanent/ illegal/ Messy /Long term Denial/ Nipple play/ Face slapping/ Degradation/ Related to Eating or Drinking

PM Dares & Toys
Lesbian Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lesbian Kitty for this post:
Old 01-14-2024, 03:01 PM   #4
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
take a belt and use it as a collar.

Take a charging wire to whip your tits. 50 times each side. after finished, rub your nipple with ice cubes until it melts away and whip your nipple again 50 times with a hair brush.

Then stuff your pussy with ice cubes. As much as you can fit it. you will then rub your pussy and edge until all ice melts away.
i took a broad leather belt for collar and tied around my neck. then whipped my tits. by the time i ended on oneside my while tit was red and had marks on it. and half way through the other tit i had to stop it got too painful but i completed it. and then rubbed an ice cube which burned and pained like hell.
hair brush whips were worst with already red tits

i could only fit 5 ice cubes bcoz they were big in size and soon my clit and was numb and couldnt take anymore. i was shivering and legs were shaking but i started to rub and edge it took around 10 to 15 mins for all the ice to melt and it was soo painful to edge and then stop soo many times.
thank you master

BDSM test results

The following user says Thank You to stacy_liny for this post:
Old 01-14-2024, 03:10 PM   #5
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy_liny View Post
i took a broad leather belt for collar and tied around my neck. then whipped my tits. by the time i ended on oneside my while tit was red and had marks on it. and half way through the other tit i had to stop it got too painful but i completed it. and then rubbed an ice cube which burned and pained like hell.
hair brush whips were worst with already red tits

i could only fit 5 ice cubes bcoz they were big in size and soon my clit and was numb and couldnt take anymore. i was shivering and legs were shaking but i started to rub and edge it took around 10 to 15 mins for all the ice to melt and it was soo painful to edge and then stop soo many times.
thank you master
Sounds like you had a good time.

Now put some clothes pin/clamps on your nipple and clit. Time to do 25 jumping jacks so your tits would bounce up and down with the clamp.

When finished, twist and pull them off. You will do the same number equal to your age.

When finished, spank your pussy with the hair brush. 30 hits aim for clit. And you will rub an ice cube on your burning clit after spanking until it melts away before edge 3 more times.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 01-15-2024, 12:53 AM   #6
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbian Kitty View Post
50 swats to the horny kitty with a wooden spoon

attach clamps for 10 minutes

50 more swats with a belt to the horny kitty

enjoy

≽^•⩊•^≼
I started by lying on floor on back bcoz i havent earned to be on bed just yet. Wooden spoon was harder than expected. I had to take a min brk when i was at 39 it was too much for me n then resume spanking, kitty was bright red by the end of time.
I took a brk of 10 min when i applied clamps on my nipples they worked as good distraction fron my pussy.
However that didn't last long either and the belt ones came harder
I was a crying mess at the end
Thank you for this task

BDSM test results

Old 01-15-2024, 12:57 AM   #7
Caya
getDare Devil

Take a candel(long thin one)place it insede ypur pussy
Light it. Now lift your but high in the air. You can try to drip wax on your chest if your stillen enugh if not let it drip and run down ont your pussy. Stay as long as you can before leavin the Position.

Repeat a day lster wirh the same csndel untill le candel is burned down to your lips.

.good luxk and happy reporting
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 01:17 AM   #8
stacy_liny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Take a candel(long thin one)place it insede ypur pussy
Light it. Now lift your but high in the air. You can try to drip wax on your chest if your stillen enugh if not let it drip and run down ont your pussy. Stay as long as you can before leavin the Position.

Repeat a day lster wirh the same csndel untill le candel is burned down to your lips.

.good luxk and happy reporting
Nothing with heat thats a limit unfortunately my skin is allergic to wax also.
Apologies

BDSM test results

Old 01-15-2024, 01:18 AM   #9
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Nothing with heat thats a limit unfortunately my skin is allergic to wax also.
Apologies

Not a Problem.
Thsnks for the clerificstion.
Old 01-15-2024, 01:21 AM   #10
Caya
getDare Devil

Well than i hsve somtjing else.

Get the belt back out.

I want you to edge 5 times. As soon as you edge you will give your Kitty a harsch Snack with the belt.

After the edges your alowed to orgasm. But the second you go over the edge and the orgasmic spasem start Hit your cunt again.

Than report back here
Old 01-15-2024, 08:23 AM   #11
stacy_liny

Quote:
Well than i hsve somtjing else.

Get the belt back out.

I want you to edge 5 times. As soon as you edge you will give your Kitty a harsch Snack with the belt.

After the edges your alowed to orgasm. But the second you go over the edge and the orgasmic spasem start Hit your cunt again.

Than report back here
I sat in squatting position in front of mirror and belt around my neck. I started edging myself it was soo good until i had to stop and then the harsh belt came. By the end of 5 times i was panting and near exhaustion also due to my position.
I started to rub myself again and it felt good finally receiving the waited orgasm on my light red skin but then again the harsh belt contact made me screamed loud this time.
Thank you for the task

BDSM test results

Old 01-15-2024, 08:32 AM   #12
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
I sat in squatting position in front of mirror and belt around my neck. I started edging myself it was soo good until i had to stop and then the harsh belt came. By the end of 5 times i was panting and near exhaustion also due to my position.
I started to rub myself again and it felt good finally receiving the waited orgasm on my light red skin but then again the harsh belt contact made me screamed loud this time.
Thank you for the task
Very nicely done. Now the question is whats worse edging or ruining sn orgasm
Old 01-15-2024, 08:41 AM   #13
stacy_liny

Quote:
Very nicely done. Now the question is whats worse edging or ruining sn orgasm
Edging as i m not sure when to stop many times and that makes me cum when i dont have to 😅

BDSM test results

Old 01-15-2024, 08:43 AM   #14
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Edging as i m not sure when to stop many times and that makes me cum when i dont have to 😅
So waht your saying is ypu need lots of practice in edgsing
Old 01-15-2024, 08:44 AM   #15
stacy_liny

Quote:
So waht your saying is ypu need lots of practice in edgsing
I believe so miss

BDSM test results