Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2018, 01:15 PM   #1
skytop

Wink Make me your bitch

Hey, I am away from home and want to have some fun. I like to give up control over my masturbating sessions. Make me your bitch, let me know how you want my holes to be fucked and stretched. Feel free to edge or deny me, I want to please you.

You can PM me or tell me what you want here, I will write a report as soon as I am done with the session.

Thanks!

Skytop

Toys: 6 inch dildo, anal vibrating plug, clothespins, binder clips, rope, household objects. Coming soon: Magic wand, double ended dildo, open mouth gag and ball gag.

Likes: Vaginal Penetration, Anal, Ass to mouth, Deepthroats, Being Plugged, Edging, Pain, Scat Smearing, Bondage
Dislikes: scat tasting
Limits: photo or video, public, piss, scat eating, puke, permanent scars, blood.
skytop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:49 PM   #2
seed20

You are not allowed to use your hands but you have edge twice. When you’ll be soaking wet use paper towel to make yourself dry, then put some toothpaste on your clit and let it dry.
seed20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:53 PM   #3
skytop

Oh fuck thank you, now I have a burning clit and a dripping wet cunt...

Please someone make me cum, stretch my whore holes...

Skytop

Toys: 6 inch dildo, anal vibrating plug, clothespins, binder clips, rope, household objects. Coming soon: Magic wand, double ended dildo, open mouth gag and ball gag.

Likes: Vaginal Penetration, Anal, Ass to mouth, Deepthroats, Being Plugged, Edging, Pain, Scat Smearing, Bondage
Limits: photo or video, public, piss, scat eating, puke, permanent scars, blood.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:01 PM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Stuff your pussy full of glass marbles. Add at leas one each day,edge while full

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 09:22 PM   #5
SPQR

Until you return to your home, you cant leave your bed in the morning without edging once, also, edge once when you are going to sleep

Spoiler:
Dick size: 6,6 inches
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SPQR for this post:
Old 08-04-2018, 10:19 PM   #6
seed20

Use duct tape to stretch your lips then put clothespin on your clit. You have to get rid clothespin using no hands. Edge in every room in your home. Then write a full report.
seed20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 07:08 AM   #7
Barcelona8002

Lightbulb

I've got an idea for you to make things much more interesting

Don't just use your Dildo. Go grab a cucumber and shove it up your ass. If the cucumber is longer than 8 inches, cut it at 8 inches.
Sit on it, try to get those two extra inches - compared to your dildo - up your ass. Use your Dildo as you like (the best would be deepthroating and penetrating your pussy, so that you can have a DP-like feeling).
Stay like this for lets say 30 minutes. Might be more, might be less, but just for a longer period. The longer the better It would be the best, if you are sitting on the front edge of your chair so you still have access to your pussy while sitting on that cucumber
After that time, eat the cucumber without having licked / cleaned it first.

If you liked that, you might spice things up a bit by inserting some small tomatoes in your pussy as well while deepthroating your dildo. coughcough you might eat them too

If you don't like to eat those vegetables, its ok. Just do the penetration / sucking part. But then have a 10 inch cucumber, shove it up your asshole and do some atm with that cucumber in that case report, how deep you could suck that cucumber you have to hit the ground with your ass cheeck at least once while using that 10 inch cucumber
Barcelona8002 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Barcelona8002 for this post:
Old 08-08-2018, 06:16 PM   #8
skytop

I finally got the cucumbers to do your dare sir. It was quite difficult as I never had something so big up my ass. I used my dildo on my pussy for a few minutes than fucked my throat with it, tasting my juices and chocking on it. I was so turned on by the cunt and throat fucking I was getting, getting hornier thinking about the cucumber up my ass. I felt so full and was really sore when I took it out.

Eating it was a little difficult at first, tasting my ass on it... I kept fucking my cunt throughout which helped as it kept me horny as fuck.

I came a few times throughout, thanks!

Still edging at night and in the morning and open to more tasks if you want to keep using me...

Skytop

Old 08-09-2018, 03:55 AM   #9
Barcelona8002

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytop View Post
I finally got the cucumbers to do your dare sir. It was quite difficult as I never had something so big up my ass. I used my dildo on my pussy for a few minutes than fucked my throat with it, tasting my juices and chocking on it. I was so turned on by the cunt and throat fucking I was getting, getting hornier thinking about the cucumber up my ass. I felt so full and was really sore when I took it out.

Eating it was a little difficult at first, tasting my ass on it... I kept fucking my cunt throughout which helped as it kept me horny as fuck.

I came a few times throughout, thanks!

Still edging at night and in the morning and open to more tasks if you want to keep using me...
What a nice report!

How good are you at deepthroating and are you in to some public fun?

I've made two dares I might send you if you like
Old 08-09-2018, 06:34 AM   #10
skytop

I'm glad you liked the report, sorry for the wait

I'm a bit too shy for public stuff, you can still send them to me and I will see if I feel comfortable doing them. I'm getting better at deepthroating, I can get my dildo all the way into my throat and keep it there for a few seconds now. It is not my favorite thing to do, but tasting myself on it turns me on.

Skytop

Old 08-09-2018, 06:45 AM   #11
Everill
getDare Devil

Here's a kinda semi public one. Go to 5 different places e.g. public toilets, changing rooms. Edge in the first 4 and have an orgasm in the 5th.

Optional: at the 4th place strip naked and edge, when you get dressed put your panties in your bag.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:16 AM   #12
skytop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Here's a kinda semi public one. Go to 5 different places e.g. public toilets, changing rooms. Edge in the first 4 and have an orgasm in the 5th.

Optional: at the 4th place strip naked and edge, when you get dressed put your panties in your bag.
I will try out your dare Everill, I'll report as soon as I've done it.

In the meantime, my cunt is still dripping from this morning's edge... anyone wants to stretch and use my holes?

Skytop

Old 08-10-2018, 05:20 PM   #13
Barcelona8002

Lightbulb

haha glad you enjoyed!

These are two my two dares I posted till now.

The first one is a semi-public dare.
You simply roll how much you have to wear but with some extras.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=347758

The second one is a very hard deepthroating challenge / dice dare.
That sould be self explaining?
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=347803

Would love to get a good reply of yours! cheers
Old 08-11-2018, 04:26 AM   #14
Master_Igi

At noon take you dildo and fuck your pussy. But before you cum put dildo in you ass and put three fingers in pussy in your pussy. After 20min you are allowed to finish
Master_Igi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Master_Igi for this post:
Old 08-11-2018, 05:42 PM   #15
skytop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Igi View Post
At noon take you dildo and fuck your pussy. But before you cum put dildo in you ass and put three fingers in pussy in your pussy. After 20min you are allowed to finish
Thank you for stretching my holes sir!

I didn't see your post before noon, but I did your task right away. I started fucking my pussy right away, I was already wet from reading your task. I was so wet and horny I almost came with an empty ass. I pulled out quick enough and shoved my dildo straight up in my ass. I didn't need any preparation, my dildo was already completely wet from my pussy juices.

I kept it in my ass as I started fucking my cunt full speed with three fingers, curling them up in my cunt as I thrusted in and out of my fuckhole. That was about 15 minutes in. I kept fucking myself until I came and kept cumming until I had fucked myself for 20 minutes.

The dildo is still in my ass and my fingers and cunt are still wet. I am going to add to your task and suck them clean.

Thanks for te orgasms sir. I hope I get more tasks like this

Skytop

Advertisements
Kink Talk