Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-24-2021, 05:34 AM   #1066
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Honestly there is a point of diminishing returns and The orgasm after 17 days is probably 95% of what it would be after a month. The fun is figuring out your sweet spot for volume and quality
Maybe you're right. But there's only the scientific way to know it for sure: experiment

We could made an arrangement for two scientific experiments at the same time: you bear to the 30 days of denial, but at the same time experiment with suckers and clamps for nipples stimulation: if you're able to have an orgasm by just nipple teasing you're allowed to, at no cost. Of course it must be a reasonable amount of time since when you touched your pussy and clit for the last time, let's say two hours?

EDIT: it looks like I should control my enthusiasm and go on reading all before answering. My compliments for your nipples orgasm, new horizons are opened for the science now. Should be estabilished a points system for nipple orgasms too? Or should the scientist make you alternate clit and nipple orgasms to study the effect of such a treatment?

Meanwhile the scientist will decide, as a good lab cavy you could help the science giving us some measures: your areolas diameter, both while your nipples are soft (once they will soften again, after such a treatment... ) and hard, and your nipples length and thickness when they are "normally" hard and when they have been stimulated by 15 minutes of suckers. Both right and left ones, of course, to appreciate the difference.

The science will be grateful and will reward you with 2 points (4 if you'll put the measures in your signature for all the scientist in the future).

Last edited by redcamel; 02-24-2021 at 07:44 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 06:05 AM   #1067
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Congrats!!! That sounds so exciting - and think about all the options there are now for not just edging but orgasms! Just clit, just nipples, so many opportunities to get creative...

I bet that chastity belt fantasy sounds even more attractive right now.

The points for your nipple report being left out are still up for grabs, by the way. And we still need to find out who found your suckers
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 07:38 AM   #1068
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the treat!
But still, without the context, imagine seeing a girl frantically doing a nipple play. Must be pretty exotic scenery. I'm sure you'll burn really hard if Danielle/Vishal sees you in that moment. Perhaps next time, try to use lube. Congratulations for your NipGasm Sarah.
Old 02-24-2021, 08:34 AM   #1069
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Thanks for the treat!
But still, without the context, imagine seeing a girl frantically doing a nipple play. Must be pretty exotic scenery. I'm sure you'll burn really hard if Danielle/Vishal sees you in that moment. Perhaps next time, try to use lube. Congratulations for your NipGasm Sarah.
NipGasm is delicious, I love it.

@Sara: talking about Danielle makes me think that, sooner or later, it would be a good idea to involve her again. An intriguing idea to hook her could be to wait for her in the kitchen at breakfast (or any other suitable) time, braless and wearing a front buttoned/zipped garment (such a shirt or a hoodie) and leaving clearly visible your cleavage as much as you feel comfortable, or, even better, enough to make you feel nervous. When she comes for breakfast or whatever else, you say you're taking something from the fridge, and ask her if she would like some milk, bending "accidentally" a little towards her exposing more your cleavage, but not in a totally obvious way. This will earn you 2 points.

If she stares at your cleavage and/or makes some comment about the milk and/or your tits, you'll laugh shyly, pretending to become suddenly aware of the involuntary association milk-tits, and will answer her in a silly way, saying that luckyly you made the gaffe while being between you girls, think how embarassed you would have felt if some guys was present. This will earn you 2 more points, and maybe will catch Danielle attention again.

Futher, if things goes as desired, and you're able to lead the speech towards you being less ashamed showing her your tits than to the guys, and she requires you to show more, the total points will be 6 if you show more, 8 if you show at least a nipple.
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 02-24-2021, 12:47 PM   #1070
bee9
getDare Succubus

Well done, Sara!

Congrats and
Quote:
I've told ya
I have a suggestion for you to consider -- nipple-only orgasms daily for a week, no other stimulation at all. Just for the science, to see how your body will react.
Old 02-24-2021, 02:31 PM   #1071
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Well done Sara! I wasn't around much the last days, but seeing you teased so wild with only your nipples is arousing ass hell. Let alone having an orgasm, even getting to the edge from nipple stimulation alone is an amazing achievement!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 06:09 PM   #1072
NetNegative

It's really incredible how bold you've grown! Walking around topless with your suckers in you house ... SOOO risky. And then you take it a step further and masturbate naked, ball-gagged, in a public area of the house !

Another thing...I'm just gonna be honest here... did you really think the shower muffled your bathroom orgasm? Because I kinda doubt it tbh... we know from the past that you moan *really* loudly...loudly enough for the whole house to hear in your words. I doubt the shower would have done much to negate the noise of one of your biggest orgasms ever. And...what if they heard you as you voiced your fantasy w/Vishal out loud??? And then they find your suckers the next day in the bathroom... . I certainly think it would provide them with food for thought.

Also, you say you're not attracted to Vishal...why not prove it to yourself? The next 3 times you edge, fantasize about a 1-on-1 with each of your other housemates. Close your eyes, and talk to them just like you did with Vishal.

Lastly, you talk about how your choker has been transformed from a cool accessory to a humiliating symbol of your submission. This got me thinking...do you have any photos of you when you were wearing it? If so, next time you get into your "gear" [wow it's starting to really become gear isn't it? ] including the choker, pull up that old picture and compare it to how you look now in a mirror. Could be super humiliating to see the difference!

Anyway, as others have said, this thread is awesome, you're a skilled writer, and believe me, you are *not* make your reports too long! In short, you're doing great!

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 03:56 AM   #1073
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Thanks so much for all your comments everyone...!! You've all been super contributors to this thread... what I've achieved in the last couple of months would never have been possible without your help...!! I still can't believe I managed a nipgasm...!! Love that term btw... lol...!!

There are some fantastic ideas coming in from all of you... which made this decision even more difficult for me... but I have decided to take a break from this thread and the points system for a while...

Some of you might remember that I am starting a new job from 1st March... so it is probably a good idea to take a break while I find my feet in the job... besides I will now be working full time Monday-Friday... and with classes still on in the evenings and studies/assignments over the weekends... I will struggle to find time to do justice to this thread...

But... I will definitely be back more regularly once I am settled in the new job... either with a continuation of this thread (preferred option if I am able to find enough time... I have thoroughly enjoyed this...!!)... or with a new thread idea that is less time consuming...

In fact I am already toying with the idea of starting a new thread to put together an 'orgasm repository'... a collection of ideas from all of you about how I should orgasm... ideas that I can draw from whenever I want to cum in the coming weeks... after all, I don't want to completely give up being controlled by you guys while I take a break from earning my orgasms...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!

Last edited by SimplySara; 02-26-2021 at 04:24 AM.
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 02-26-2021, 04:10 AM   #1074
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Thank you Sara for letting us in on your fun! While putting things on hold may not have been the fun or easy decision it was likely the smart one. I look forward to your return and if you ever need a quick orgasm in March I’m sure you could post and get some quick help as to how you do it!

Good luck with the new job!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 02-26-2021, 04:11 AM   #1075
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Enjoy the break Sara! It does sound like a good idea indeed to focus on work first and finding your balance. Have a lot of fun in the new job!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 02-26-2021, 04:38 AM   #1076
bee9
getDare Succubus

Best of luck with your new job, Sara!

It's amusing though that you think your clit, pussy and nipples will just go into hibernation just because you are starting a new job ;-)
Old 02-26-2021, 06:01 AM   #1077
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thanks Sara for the great thread and the fun I had reading and partecipating. Honestly, of course I would have been happy if it would have lasted a little more, but I agree with you, life rules, and it has been challenging to combine it with the commitments of life, so enjoy your break and best wishes for your new job!

But... I feel like to do a last request, that if you'd agree to I'm sure would be greatly appreciated by many of the guys here. Since this wasn't just a simple dare thread, but it worked heavily on your previous habits, making you discover new horizons, it would be nice if you'll keep us informed of what follows: if you'll go back to your three-orgasms-a-day schedule, or, without points, will anyway enjoy the delight of a more or less long wait to build up explosive orgasms, if you'll go back to only clitoral orgasms or will treasure the experience of your first NipGasm repeating it, and, last but not least, if things with Danielle will somehow evolve, being you now free from challenging dares.

It wouldn't be an obligation, no new threads or blogs, just feel free to give us some feedback, when and if you want, in this thread, so all the partecipants will be automatically informed of updates.

Thanks
Old 02-26-2021, 11:25 AM   #1078
NetNegative

Drink

Cheers to your journey of self discovery, be it your exploration of your inner slutiness or your career path!

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 12:21 PM   #1079
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for SEVENTY TWO pages of a fantastic thread. It’s amazing to think about how much you’ve changed over that time. Can you imagine going back in time and telling your past self about all your adventures?

Good luck with your new job, I hope you love it!! Hopefully we’ll see you again soon
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk