Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-24-2021, 03:24 AM   #631
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
I agree, a limited number of uses seems more reasonable. Not 30 though. Actually, what I like even more is "Tasks expire 2 weeks after they were given"

The thing about threads like this is that they pile up FAST. Even if the rule was that she could only do each task once, I would be deeply surprised if the backlog didn't just keep growing and growing. There's only one person doing the tasks, but many writing them, and a given task frequently takes more time to do than to write.

And frankly, the thing most likely to kill the thread isn't Sara running out of tasks. It's either
-She gets tired of writing the dare reports and the time commitment
-She advances her in-person relationship enough that she can get all her bullying needs face-to-face instead of needing a strangers over the internet.
You say that, but new permanent tasks aren't coming in at the rate you seem to think.

Frankly, it doesn't matter to me if the thread dies, I'm thinking of the person behind it. Sara, to my mind, isn't looking to be "bullied", but teased and encouraged in equal parts by the people she's formed a bond with.

Bluedieblub & Bdsub, are perfect examples of this.

To that end, the biggest threat to the "thread" is people forgetting there person behind it, offering to share aspects of their life...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post:
Old 01-24-2021, 03:34 AM   #632
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
You say that, but new permanent tasks aren't coming in at the rate you seem to think.

Frankly, it doesn't matter to me if the thread dies, I'm thinking of the person behind it. Sara, to my mind, isn't looking to be "bullied", but teased and encouraged in equal parts by the people she's formed a bond with.

Bluedieblub & Bdsub, are perfect examples of this.

To that end, the biggest threat to the "thread" is people forgetting there person behind it, offering to share aspects of their life...
Thank you for bringing that up. This thread is about Sara and the rest of us are lucky enough to join in for a little fun with her. If Sara is not having fun none of us will.

Correct me if I am wrong but the whole point was to give Sara small tasks to keep her aroused, feel like she is earning her orgasms, and allowing her to give up a little control. From my point of view it seems as if some are trying to push her into being more extreme than it was intended.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 01-24-2021, 03:49 AM   #633
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I'll never stop being amazed by how much it turns me on when all of you discuss my fate amongst yourselves... it makes me feel like I am your collective submissive... catching up on all the posts has left me wetter than I have ever been... though the fact that this is the longest I've gone without cumming may also have something to do with it... lol...

It is clear that many of you like the idea of points eroding away gradually... while the thought (ironically) makes me super horny... I am not sure how I feel about it being put into practice right now... like Bdsub and alex_carter pointed out, I don't want it to get so difficult to earn an orgasm that the points earning bit (which I am currently enjoying almost as much as the orgasms themselves...!!) stops becoming fun... especially because things are going to be quite busy in the coming week or two from a work and study perspective...! Having said that... I *do* like the idea of points eroding away... so I'm not dismissing the idea completely... and would consider it as a future addition...!! Or... if all of you can suggest and agree on a less frequent erosion of points I would be tempted to invoke it right after my next orgasm... (sorry if I sound disjointed here... I'm thinking as I type...!!)

I don't agree with having a time limit for each task though... as many have mentioned this still needs to stay doable and fun...!!

As for limiting the number of uses per task... I do think that is a reasonable rule... it will stop me from overdoing the easier more accessible tasks... and encourage me to do the less comfortable ones too... and push me out of my comfort zone... but I agree with alex_carter that the number of uses only decreases when it is my choice to do the task... and not when someone else tells me to do the task...!! I leave the decision of how many uses per task to all of you...!!

Finally... on to the subject of ending my current denial... I wasn't able to progress with doing tasks and earning points at all yesterday... I mentioned in one of my posts a day or two ago that I have an exam on Wednesday... so I have been spending a bulk of my time studying... and that's how it's going to be for the next few days... I know some great ideas have been posted for earning points and for my orgasm... but I don't think I'm going to have enough time to execute those... I'm probably going to have to earn points in any way I can as quickly as I can... and finally cum... as much as I am tempted to stay denied until *after* my exam my desperation is threatening to become strong enough to distract me from my studies... lol... and I obviously can't have that...!! I originally wanted to orgasm using Blue's bathroom suggestion... but I'll have to save that for later... I'm open to suggestions for ways of cumming that don't take too much time though... so I still feel like my orgasm was controlled by you guys...

Anyway... back to studying for now...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-24-2021, 03:55 AM   #634
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Completely understand that studying does, and should, come first. I’m sure we can think of some quick points for you that won’t be too distracting for when you have a few minutes.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-24-2021, 04:02 AM   #635
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Studying does indeed come first. And since we have a point system going on anyway, you might as well be rewarded for it:

1 point for each hour you are studying for your exams without getting distracted. (maximum of 3 points per day to keep it within limits). Yes, it isn't necessarily a kinky task, but I don't believe only kinky tasks should be rewarded. Your orgasm should be earned, and I do believe focusing on what is important, and managing that without distractions while you are craving an orgasm is worth it.

We were talking about filtering out some of your tasks as well, to keep only those that you are comfortable with and find fun. The list is getting extensive by now, and it would do to purge it every now and then and see what things you are still loving, and what you want to have on there to push yourself. When you have a bit of time, do you think you could go over it and remove what isn't fun for you or what you don't think has the correct point value anymore? You can do this after your exam as well, no rush.

And yes, you are our collective submissive. That's exactly what this thread is for (This is not helping with not squirming...)

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-24-2021, 04:15 AM   #636
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
And yes, you are our collective submissive. That's exactly what this thread is for (This is not helping with not squirming...)
As our collective submissive we may get to give you fun tasks but it is also our responsibility to look out for your well being and be there for support when needed .

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-24-2021, 04:23 AM   #637
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Default 2 Birds

Thanks for the update Sara, points for study could be a nice idea for the short term too.

For your orgasm task, perhaps girf69 would be willing to change his PM dare from '1hour" to "until you cum". Leaving you on a healthier footing going forwards too.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 09:56 AM   #638
girf69

Default Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Thanks for the update Sara, points for study could be a nice idea for the short term too.

For your orgasm task, perhaps girf69 would be willing to change his PM dare from '1hour" to "until you cum". Leaving you on a healthier footing going forwards too.
Thats will work. Sorry.

Last edited by girf69; 01-24-2021 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Change.
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 01:00 PM   #639
girf69

Default Point deduction

How would you feel about the points regression but do it weekly not daily. 1 point if you are 0-10. 2 points 11-15, 3 points 16-20, lastly maybe 4 points if you are over 20 points. Though im sure if you are over 20 you are climaxing lol.
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 04:28 AM   #640
redcamel
getDare Addict

I propose to help Sara being focused on her studies by denying her until she makes her exam, so she won't be focused on earning points nor thinking anymore about her dilemma , in exchange for an extra (nearly)free orgasm after the exam (that, anyway, will zero all of her points).

About all the other discussions, about my proposal to rule her orgasms on a weekly basis has been told that adding too many rules would be too much. But, seeing the following discussion, it seems to me that things are going towards an even more complicated result. In particular keeping the count of how many times a particular task has been made and how many times can be reused seems really awkward, and Sara needs to become the accountant of her own tasks (might she earn points for this task? ), while she should be focused on more interesting activities.

So I renew my proposal, extending it to the tasks: besides of deciding an "orgasm day" (my proposal was Sunday), when she can/must spend all her "credits" in orgasms (the points will be anyway zeroed at the end of the "orgasm day"), also the given tasks will have a weekly duration (until next "orgasm day"), then they could be renewed and/or substituted with other tasks (new tasks can always be introduced, defining if they are for the week or one shot). This makes things a lot easier for her, that has just to keep count of the points, as she already does, but at the same time gives a reasonable duration to the tasks.

This would be of fun for her and for us too: she could ask for renewal of her favourite/easier tasks, never being sure how will be the mood of her "collective doms", and she can never rely on an acquired basis of tasks but they can change week by week (she is the first to admit that having her orgasms controlled is a big turn on for her, so why ruin her fun by giving her certainties?). Besides this grants to her "collective doms" the power to change completely her scenario as they (collectively) wish, to make some less interesting tasks cease, to introduce new tasks and also to play with the duration of old and new tasks (if the "orgasm day" is Sunday one could introduce or renew a task on Friday or Saturday to make it last shorter).

Of course, the rules are made to be broken, so this is just a general scheme, but it would be possible occasionally allow some exceptions if she will be so good in begging and bargain (but she has to be *very* convicing ), or deny her if she won't be enough a good (nasty) girl.

Last edited by redcamel; 01-25-2021 at 04:39 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 08:50 PM   #641
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Yeah.... I'm not sure about what anyone else thinks, but first off, I can't really tell what you are trying to say beyond an Orgasm Day and all points reset at that day... and having followed this thread AND the precursor to this thread, I don't think that's what Sara is looking for. That also seems quite...defined, for lack of a better word, and not very flexible. The thread as it is now is much more flexible and accounts for her daily, real life, schedule. And honestly, I don't really see the point/appeal in your proposal. It sounds like she gets one orgasm on "Orgasm day" regardless of how many points she has??? If that's the case it gives very little incentive to work hard to gain points, at least in my opinion.

As for your first point stating that she should be denied until after her exam... according to what Sara herself said in her last post, it doesn't seem like that is in her best interest... even if Wednesday is pretty much here. We want her to do well in her studies and if she can't focus due to sexual arousal (since it has been well over a week since her last orgasm if I'm remembering correctly) that's really not good! In fact, if anyone agrees, I'm tempted to say she can trade in the points she currently has for her orgasm THIS TIME ONLY. I'm quite impressed by the fact that someone who orgasmed at least daily only a month ago has gone well over a week without a single orgasm...

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to alex_carter for this post:
Old 01-27-2021, 06:01 AM   #642
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Yeah.... I'm not sure about what anyone else thinks, but first off, I can't really tell what you are trying to say beyond an Orgasm Day and all points reset at that day... and having followed this thread AND the precursor to this thread, I don't think that's what Sara is looking for. That also seems quite...defined, for lack of a better word, and not very flexible. The thread as it is now is much more flexible and accounts for her daily, real life, schedule. And honestly, I don't really see the point/appeal in your proposal. It sounds like she gets one orgasm on "Orgasm day" regardless of how many points she has??? If that's the case it gives very little incentive to work hard to gain points, at least in my opinion.
I see I need to try to explain better (as I said english isn't my native language, so forgive me). In my idea she will continue to gain her orgasms with the usual collection of points. Just she can't have her orgasm as she reached the needed amount of points (let's say 20 for starting, and then increasing by 1), but she has to wait the "orgasm day" to enjoy the earned orgasm(s). It means, i.e., that if in the "orgasm day" she has collected 45 points, she can have two orgasms, but if she has only 19 points she can have no orgasm. In both cases, the day after she will start collecting points starting from zero, and the remaining points (5 in the first case and 19 in the second case) will be lost.

She not only is stimulated to work hard to gain points, but also to gain points to have more than one orgasm (in the orgasm day). One added appeal is that as the orgasm day approaches, if she is lacking points she will be stimulated to work harder (or dare more), with the perspective to miss the date.

I hope now it makes more sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
As for your first point stating that she should be denied until after her exam... according to what Sara herself said in her last post, it doesn't seem like that is in her best interest... even if Wednesday is pretty much here. We want her to do well in her studies and if she can't focus due to sexual arousal (since it has been well over a week since her last orgasm if I'm remembering correctly) that's really not good! In fact, if anyone agrees, I'm tempted to say she can trade in the points she currently has for her orgasm THIS TIME ONLY. I'm quite impressed by the fact that someone who orgasmed at least daily only a month ago has gone well over a week without a single orgasm...
About this, Sara herself was uncertain between trying to gain points to have the orgasm not to be distracted by the desire while studying for the exam, or self-deny until after the exam, for not being distracted by the quest for points. Having followed the story, my idea was that even if she could have an orgasm, she would hav been soon craving another one in the four days before the exam, so it seemed to me that allowing an orgasm wouldn't have helped so much, on the contrary denying her would have put an end to all matters. But it's just a matter of opinions, of course.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 07:49 AM   #643
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Thank you everyone for the posts, discussions and opinions while I was away... I still have to digest most of it... I'll do that later...

For now, I have a more immediate and pressing need... yes, I STILL haven't cum... more by circumstance rather than choice... studying for the exam took a lot more effort and time than I had expected... so much so that the stress pretty much overwhelmed my desperation for an orgasm... rather than the other way round... anyway I'm pleased to say the exam went well... but I NEED to cum now... it has been less than an hour since I gave my exam... but my desperation has come back with a bang... hammering away at me... I cannot think of anything but my pulsing swollen clit... my nipples are harder than they have ever been... touching them sends sparks through me... my wetness is sticking to my thighs...

I am still 7 points away from earning an orgasm... I have to leave for work in 45 mins... yes I'm working this afternoon and evening... aaargh...

Does anyone feel sorry enough for me to grant a waiver of those 7 points so I can cum before I leave for work...?? Please...?? Pretty please...??

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-27-2021, 07:51 AM   #644
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Is this a true NEED to cum Sara? As in, you won't be able to work though it? Or is this a, I really really want to cum but not take a penalty for cumming early?

Regardless, I am very much a fan of your description of need though

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 07:56 AM   #645
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Is this a true NEED to cum Sara? As in, you won't be able to work though it? Or is this a, I really really want to cum but not take a penalty for cumming early?

Regardless, I am very much a fan of your description of need though
Oh god... will I be able to work while still desperate...?? I don't know... maybe... I guess...

But it's been 12 days... god I can't believe it's been 12 days... I want the orgasm so bad... I still have 35 mins... can I do anything to earn the 7 points and cum before I leave...?? Any suggestions...??

Advertisements
Kink Talk