Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-06-2020, 07:34 AM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Post 25/f - help keep me excited about working from home

Hi!

Work is being a bit of a drag again. I am still part time from home and part time in person. In both cases it’s feeling very tedious and a tad boring. I was wondering if you lovely folks could help me make it more interesting

I do have a uniform when in person, and I have 2 housemates at home. Sometimes I get the house to myself but not always!

I have a little vibe (which is currently dead but none the less buried inside my needy hole) as well as household items.

I promise to write full, detailed reports to any tasks given!

Please help me out

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 07:55 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Hi!

Work is being a bit of a drag again. I am still part time from home and part time in person. In both cases it’s feeling very tedious and a tad boring. I was wondering if you lovely folks could help me make it more interesting

I do have a uniform when in person, and I have 2 housemates at home. Sometimes I get the house to myself but not always!

I have a little vibe (which is currently dead but none the less buried inside my needy hole) as well as household items.

I promise to write full, detailed reports to any tasks given!

Please help me out
When you're working at home and find yourself alone strip naked then throw three dice and multiply to get total = the number of minutes you stay naked and risk a housemate coming home meanwhile,
Old 11-06-2020, 08:03 AM   #3
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
When you're working at home and find yourself alone strip naked then throw three dice and multiply to get total = the number of minutes you stay naked and risk a housemate coming home meanwhile,
Oh gosh. That will be exciting and nerve wracking. One of my housemates is home today so I will have to try it next week!

Thank you so much for posting, I will write a report once I have the chance to do it

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 11-06-2020, 10:17 AM   #4
athmarr
Distinguished Member

At the start of a day working from home (or every one perhaps?) use a random number generator to get a number from 1 up to however many hours you’re doing (so an 8h shift would be a number 1-8) and then edge that many many times after that many hours (so a 4 is 4 edges 4h in to your day).

If you want to add some more to it, you can also put that many pegs on your body until you finish work. Feel free to move them around occasionally but it should be a minimum number of pegs on at a time so you have to add the new ones before taking old ones off.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:46 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Try going 24 hours with one piece of clothing. (If you are going with a dress, the bottom can't reach farther than mid-thigh. Probably best with roommates about)
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 01:06 PM   #6
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default For a work day at home

clothespins, hidden public, edging, body writing(hidden), pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial....

Before you start edge one time, however you like, then stuff the panties you were gonna wear inside your pussy. Draw an arrow from your navel pointed at your clit and write on that arrow "May I?". 30 min into work pull out your panties slowly (if you won't get exposed) and don't wear panties for the rest of the day. If you can, edge once during every break: first break, lunch, second break; then at the end of the day edge one last time then find an active user and ask them how you should cum, there's even the gD chat you could try.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 06:38 AM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Oh gosh. That will be exciting and nerve wracking. One of my housemates is home today so I will have to try it next week!

Thank you so much for posting, I will write a report once I have the chance to do it
LOL! BTW What gender are your flatmates? Either of them M? Make the dare especially spicy if so.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:06 AM   #8
aloe
Distinguished Member

Oh gosh! I’m starting to get excited about this upcoming week!

I live with one guy and one girl

Old 11-07-2020, 09:10 AM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Oh gosh! I’m starting to get excited about this upcoming week!

I live with one guy and one girl

Perfect. So if you hear the key turn in the front door you probably won't know which of the two it is till s/he's entered.
Old 11-09-2020, 06:10 AM   #10
aloe
Distinguished Member

Okay! It’s Monday and a work from home day. One of my housemates will likely be home all day so the two below are what feel feasible so far! Feel free to add as the day goes ...my vibe is charging and will be ready to go soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
At the start of a day working from home (or every one perhaps?) use a random number generator to get a number from 1 up to however many hours you’re doing (so an 8h shift would be a number 1-8) and then edge that many many times after that many hours (so a 4 is 4 edges 4h in to your day).

If you want to add some more to it, you can also put that many pegs on your body until you finish work. Feel free to move them around occasionally but it should be a minimum number of pegs on at a time so you have to add the new ones before taking old ones off.
Because I am on camera a lot today I am just going to go with the first part. But I rolled a 2 so in 2 hours I will edge twice! *blushes* something to look forward to

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
clothespins, hidden public, edging, body writing(hidden), pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial....

Before you start edge one time, however you like, then stuff the panties you were gonna wear inside your pussy. Draw an arrow from your navel pointed at your clit and write on that arrow "May I?". 30 min into work pull out your panties slowly (if you won't get exposed) and don't wear panties for the rest of the day. If you can, edge once during every break: first break, lunch, second break; then at the end of the day edge one last time then find an active user and ask them how you should cum, there's even the gD chat you could try.
Oh gosh! So I edged once finding my needy hole already a little wet and excited *blushes* then I put a pair of panties inside my needy hole...gosh I feel so full. And have drawn an arrow from my navel to my clit (my bush got in the way a bit but oh well) and wrote May I? Along it *blushes*

Old 11-09-2020, 06:19 AM   #11
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Sone more tasks do bring some excitement into work:

1: A simple one to remind you how needy you are becoming today: use a marker or a thick pen to hold a tally of how many times you edged today. If you are feeling especially daring, tally it on your arm, and prepare an excuse if people ask.

2. Slide your vibrator inside you but turned off. Keep it there for an hour. Think about how good it would feel to turn it on. You are allowed to turn it on, but it must stay on for at least 5 minutes if you do.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 06:44 AM   #12
aloe
Distinguished Member

Oh gosh. *blushes* I just took now very damp panties out of my needy hole...and edged again *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Sone more tasks do bring some excitement into work:

1: A simple one to remind you how needy you are becoming today: use a marker or a thick pen to hold a tally of how many times you edged today. If you are feeling especially daring, tally it on your arm, and prepare an excuse if people ask.

2. Slide your vibrator inside you but turned off. Keep it there for an hour. Think about how good it would feel to turn it on. You are allowed to turn it on, but it must stay on for at least 5 minutes if you do.
I have started a tally on the opposite side of the arrow from my navel to my clit that says “may I” ...there are currently 2 tally marks in grey marker *blushes*

Gosh it felt so good to slide my vibe into my wet, needy hole. I want to turn it on so badly. To feel the lovely buzzing *blushes*

Old 11-09-2020, 07:57 AM   #13
aloe
Distinguished Member

Oh gosh *blushes*

After an hour with my vibe in and off with my mind constantly distracted by the neediness of my filled hole *blushes* I turned my vibe on. Oh gosh. It feels so so good. Just buzzing away on low. I also did the two, 2 hour edges with it buzzing away which just increased my wanting....but also felt so good!

I can feel my wetness collecting on my inner thighs as I sit in loose pants without any underwear *blushes* and I can definitely feel my nipples hard against my bralette.

My vibes still buzzing away for a bit but I will turn it off before I have to go back online and speak.

Old 11-09-2020, 08:42 AM   #14
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Seems you are having a very enjoyable day! Are you keeping focused on work at all, or are you slowly but surely turning into a needy mess?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:21 AM   #15
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Seems you are having a very enjoyable day! Are you keeping focused on work at all, or are you slowly but surely turning into a needy mess?
Oh *blushes* I have gotten some work done....

But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t turning into a needy mess...with 6 tally marks on the line *blushes* and hard nipples....and a needy hole that is filled with my turned off vibe *blushes* ...which it keeps desperately clenching around *blushss*

Advertisements
Kink Talk