Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-09-2020, 08:42 AM   #1
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Seems you are having a very enjoyable day! Are you keeping focused on work at all, or are you slowly but surely turning into a needy mess?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:21 AM   #2
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Seems you are having a very enjoyable day! Are you keeping focused on work at all, or are you slowly but surely turning into a needy mess?
Oh *blushes* I have gotten some work done....

But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t turning into a needy mess...with 6 tally marks on the line *blushes* and hard nipples....and a needy hole that is filled with my turned off vibe *blushes* ...which it keeps desperately clenching around *blushss*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:26 AM   #3
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Why don't you turn the switch on your vibe? Go on, you know you'll enjoy it. It's going to feel fantastic when you finally get to cum after all.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-09-2020, 09:33 AM   #4
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Why don't you turn the switch on your vibe? Go on, you know you'll enjoy it. It's going to feel fantastic when you finally get to cum after all.
Oh gosh *blushes* okay

The vibe is buzzing away again on low. Gosh I am so so wet *blushes* I switched into leggings maybe an hour and a half ago (still without underwear) and they are damp *BLUSHES* having the vibe on is just going to make it worse *blushes*

It’s lunch time so I did another edge *blushes* thats now 7 tally marks

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 11-09-2020, 09:38 AM   #5
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Good girl. Let's hope nobody notices the stain in your leggings. Don't switch the leggings out anymore, just keep them on and feel how your need is slowly soaking in to it. Make sure the vibe is on for at least 5 minutes and at most 10 minutes every hour. Let's drive you crazy for the remainder of the day.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-09-2020, 09:41 AM   #6
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good girl. Let's hope nobody notices the stain in your leggings. Don't switch the leggings out anymore, just keep them on and feel how your need is slowly soaking in to it. Make sure the vibe is on for at least 5 minutes and at most 10 minutes every hour. Let's drive you crazy for the remainder of the day.
*blushes* thank you

...I won’t switch my leggings out anymore. Gosh they are going to be soaked! *BLUSHES*

I just turned off the vibe which is always so much worse then turning it on. My needy hole keeps clenching around it looking for more stimulation *blushes*

It will be on for 5-10min each hour for the rest of the day (4 hours)

Old 11-10-2020, 05:00 AM   #7
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default End of yesterday

So fir the rest of yesterday afternoon I turned the vibe on for 10 minutes each hour. This ensured my leggings were absolutely damp under me *BLUSHES*

I also had a crotch rope tied over my leggings for about an hour and a half which didn’t help with the whole damp leggings thing *blushss*

I was able to edge at my second break, and then one more final edge when I was done! This means I ended with a total of 10 tally marks *blushes* I was able to get permission to cum with a few stipulations....

Quote:
First strip yourself naked. Put a clothespin on each nipples, and 4 on your pussy lips. Sit in front of a mirror or other situation where you can see yourself (laptop with camera works, just make sure you are not accidently online.

Finger your pussy for 1 minute at 30 bpm. After that 1 minute a 60 bpm. Alternate untill you hit the edge. Watch yourself in the mirror as you do this, and pay attention to how wet your pussy is and all the writing on you.
Once you are on the edge, say out loud: "Please let my needy pussy cum." Remove your finger without cumming. Do the same once more, but with a turned off vibrator. Once you hit the edge again, ride it for 5 seconds before turning the vibrator on high and pushing yourself over the edge.
When I was just about done my day I opened the spoiler *blushes* immediately I stripped off my damp leggings, sweater snd bralette! *blushes* then I put the pegs on my already hard nipples and 4 on each pussy lip. *blushes* they all felt so good.

I then set up my laptop so I would have a clear view of myself while doing the following. Gosh it was so humiliating to see all the tally marks on the line leading to my clit! *blushes*. And to see the pegs on me...and the fact I was visibly leaking

I set the metronome for 30bpm and started to finger my needy hole. It was so so wet. Then when I could go up to 60bpm it felt so so good...back down to 30 was hard and my hips at this point were rising to meet my hand. When I could go back up to 60 I was able to edge.

I stopped and said “please let my needy pussy fun” which was so humiliating then I repeated with the turned off vibe *blushes* I did 1min at 30bpm then right at the edge of the minute of 60 I was able to edge again...I held that edge for 5seconds then said “please let my needy pussy cum” I was so desperate at this point I quick turned the vibe to high and pressed it against my clit and came....twice before calming down and cleaning up *blushes*

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 11-10-2020, 05:44 AM   #8
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Today

Today I have to go in for an hour but then I will be home alone (although still working) for a few as well

Old 11-10-2020, 06:17 AM   #9
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Since I new you like to be embarrassed, take a marker and write "I'm leaking" on your inner thighs, and put on the most shear and white underwear that you have.

Today you will be spending the day inserting objects into your pussy. Every hour that you are at home, find an object to insert. You are not allowed to reuse them. Keep them in for at least 20 minutes.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-10-2020, 06:36 AM   #10
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Since I new you like to be embarrassed, take a marker and write "I'm leaking" on your inner thighs, and put on the most shear and white underwear that you have.

Today you will be spending the day inserting objects into your pussy. Every hour that you are at home, find an object to insert. You are not allowed to reuse them. Keep them in for at least 20 minutes.
Oh gosh! Okay *blushes*

I have “I’m” written on my left inner thigh snd “leaking” on the right *BLUSHES* I put on a pair of grey underwear....I couldn’t find anything lighter.

I’m about to head into work but once I’m back I will start with the insertions *blushes*

Advertisements
Kink Talk