Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 06-17-2018, 09:01 AM   #16
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix713 View Post
Okay, time for guess number three, then. This time I'm going to go with one thing I hate since I avoided it up to this point, the sensation room. For weapon, I'll go with spanking implement.

Sensation Room:
Since I can't really do option two, I covered my cock in toothpaste and got busy. I mentioned I hate toothpaste and truly I meant it. It's fine for my mouth, but it does not belong on my cock and makes for awful lube. It took much longer than normal, about an hour and a half, to get to two edges, especially since I had to pause and reapply the toothpaste when the effect started to wear off since I didn't think it would be in the spirit of the task to complete this task without the primary component. I got it done though and never was I so happy to get that shit off my cock.

Spanking implement:
It's not really specified which implement to use here, so I went with the belt. I've become quite adept at belting my own ass and quickly fell into a rhythm. I kept increasing the intensity until I was crying out and biting my lip with each blow and I'm fairly certain that at least some of those welts will bruise. Worth it if my guess is correct, though.

For my die roll, I was once again unlucky with a 5, so my guess is: Mistress Merlot in the sensation room with the spanking implement.
Thank you for the excellent report. I'm glad to see you decided to go with the spirit of the task. The rooms are indeed designed to be harder to get into.

As for your guess, you have 1/3 correct. I will PM you the correct guess.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:10 PM   #17
sciencegal

I've received a few questions regarding how the guesses work. To clarify, you will only receive a penalty if you get 0 correct. If you get at least 1 answer correct, you will not be penalized and I will PM you 1 correct answer from your guess.

In addition, if you are in a room, you may stay in the room for your next guess without having to do that room task again. It doesn't matter if the room is correct or not, once you are in the room you may stay in as long as you'd like (it may be to your advantage to narrow down other guesses or to throw others off your trail). But once you leave the room and enter a new room, you will need to perform a room task if you want to enter a room you'd been in before.

Hopefully this clarifies some things, and feel free to ask me any other questions you may have.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:27 PM   #18
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I guess the pleasure room with pegs by Madame Snow

The pleasure room was harder to enter then I expected. keeping one finger on my clit, I suck at edges, was difficult. I didn't realize how wet it would make me. I also sat still alot because moving was annoying. I had to find some one handed things to do. I kept two fingers most of the time in case one slipped off.

The pegs are easy for me. I just did 10 minutes with 50 so 10 with 10 was a cake walk. Nothing to really report here.

The dice were kind and gave us a new suspect. Hopefully after this, we have the room.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 01:30 PM   #19
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post

The pleasure room was harder to enter then I expected. keeping one finger on my clit, I suck at edges, was difficult. I didn't realize how wet it would make me. I also sat still alot because moving was annoying. I had to find some one handed things to do. I kept two fingers most of the time in case one slipped off.

The pegs are easy for me. I just did 10 minutes with 50 so 10 with 10 was a cake walk. Nothing to really report here.

The dice were kind and gave us a new suspect. Hopefully after this, we have the room.

Thank you for joining and for the great report. You have correctly guessed 1/3. I will PM you with 1 correct guess.
Old 06-17-2018, 02:17 PM   #20
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Here is my second guess of the Day In the sensation room, with pegs, by Princess Jade.

I have to enter the sensation room. That to me is very scary. The last time I played with blindfolds I had a panic attack, but I figured this time would be fine because its timed and I will have a way of knowing myself, and not from someone else, when I can remove the blindfold. I will also have something to distract my thoughts. So the sensation room it is.

That was actually a very calming half an hour. I know it seems like I cut it really close, but I did do it as soon as I got your pm message. I used this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwF-N6QV320 . While I was not a fan of the video and will not be using it for my personal sleep music, it definitely did help keep everything else out. The blindfold also was not as bad as I suspected. Again, as I said before, I think the fact that I couldn't think due to too much noise and the set time, it worked better. Who knows, I might try blindfold tasks more in the future.

Again I pick pegs. My breasts really do not have a problem with these. Taking them off hurt a little more than before, but again the ten minutes went by seamlessly. So that was fairly easy.

To top it all off, the dice were again in my favor and I got a new suspect. Princess Jade.

So my guess is Princess Jade in the Sensation room with pegs.

These are my two guesses for the day so I hope I am right!

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

The following user says Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post:
Old 06-17-2018, 02:24 PM   #21
Phoenix713

Okay, time to play strategically. For this, I'll stay in the sensation room, which means I don't have to do that task again. For weapon, I'll be taking the pegs like the lovely Wedgiebondagebabe, see if I can get more correct guesses.

Pegs:
I chose to go a different route from what she did and attached 6 pegs to my balls and edged. After one of my earlier guesses where I had to spank the pegs of, this was so much easier, but since said balls are still very sore, it did hurt quite a bit, especially since they bounced around a lot. This jiggled the pegs quite a bit and made me take a bit longer than normal to reach an edge, about 30 minutes.

For my die roll, I got a four. My guess, therefore is Duchess Amber in the sensation room with the pegs.
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 02:26 PM   #22
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Okay, time to play strategically. For this, I'll stay in the sensation room, which means I don't have to do that task again. For weapon, I'll be taking the pegs like the lovely Wedgiebondagebabe, see if I can get more correct guesses.

Pegs:
I chose to go a different route from what she did and attached 6 pegs to my balls and edged. After one of my earlier guesses where I had to spank the pegs of, this was so much easier, but since said balls are still very sore, it did hurt quite a bit, especially since they bounced around a lot. This jiggled the pegs quite a bit and made me take a bit longer than normal to reach an edge, about 30 minutes.

For my die roll, I got a four. My guess, therefore is Duchess Amber in the sensation room with the pegs.
May the best guess win! Good luck

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 06-17-2018, 02:41 PM   #23
Phoenix713

Quote:
May the best guess win! Good luck
May the odds be ever in our favor, I suppose. Good luck

32/pan/m/slave

Old 06-17-2018, 03:02 PM   #24
sciencegal

Quote:
Here is my second guess of the Day In the sensation room, with pegs, by Princess Jade.

I have to enter the sensation room. That to me is very scary. The last time I played with blindfolds I had a panic attack, but I figured this time would be fine because its timed and I will have a way of knowing myself, and not from someone else, when I can remove the blindfold. I will also have something to distract my thoughts. So the sensation room it is.

That was actually a very calming half an hour. I know it seems like I cut it really close, but I did do it as soon as I got your pm message. I used this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwF-N6QV320 . While I was not a fan of the video and will not be using it for my personal sleep music, it definitely did help keep everything else out. The blindfold also was not as bad as I suspected. Again, as I said before, I think the fact that I couldn't think due to too much noise and the set time, it worked better. Who knows, I might try blindfold tasks more in the future.

Again I pick pegs. My breasts really do not have a problem with these. Taking them off hurt a little more than before, but again the ten minutes went by seamlessly. So that was fairly easy.

To top it all off, the dice were again in my favor and I got a new suspect. Princess Jade.

So my guess is Princess Jade in the Sensation room with pegs.

These are my two guesses for the day so I hope I am right!
We have a winner! I'm glad you were able to handle the blindfold okay. If something were to make you too uncomfortable (push your limits too far), you are always welcome to ask for an alternate task. I do have backups for most of the rooms/weapons just in case.

Quote:

Pegs:

Sorry for the late reply as Wedgiebondagebabe did guess correctly just before you. Seems the dice did not like you as well
Old 06-17-2018, 03:15 PM   #25
sciencegal

If there is interest, I can set up a new game.

Penalties due before the next game:
marissa353: 5 edges using only non-dominant hand (hand not usually used for masturbation) & 50 spanks to each inner thigh
Phoenix713: 5 edges using only non-dominant hand (hand not usually used for masturbation) & 50 spanks to each inner thigh
sammyy2qt: 5 edges using only non-dominant hand (hand not usually used for masturbation)

Last edited by sciencegal; 06-17-2018 at 03:50 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 03:50 PM   #26
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Yes please, I'd like to participate in a new game

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 04:07 PM   #27
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

This is fun. My only suggestion if you want it to last longer is not reveal the right/wrong answers to everyone. It was very easy to make a guess once everything was tried once.

Other than that, it was fun!

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

The following user says Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post:
Old 06-17-2018, 04:28 PM   #28
Phoenix713

I would love to do another game. I have the same suggestion as Wedgiebondagebabe, though. I'd honestly like anything that makes it more difficult

32/pan/m/slave

Old 06-17-2018, 04:38 PM   #29
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Even though I didn’t get round to joining this game I was very impressed, original, fun and varied!
Perhaps limit one answer per person per day? Would allow more people to have a chance

Makes me wonder what other classic board games could have the GetDare touch...thinking up plans for GD Monopoly...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:32 PM   #30
sciencegal

Default Game 2

Based on the feedback I've been receiving, I am going to make a change for game 2.

I will no longer announce in the thread if your guesses are correct. Instead, I will PM you one of the following: One correct answer from your guesses (if you guessed at least 1 correctly) OR a penalty if none of your guesses are correct.

I will still announce the winner in the thread, and all penalties you earned must be served with a report posted in the thread before you may participate in a new game.

I have randomly selected a new suspect, weapon, and room (using a 6-sided, 8-sided, and 12-sided die respectively to randomly select each one to keep the probabilities equal). If you have not reached your guess count for the day, you may begin playing a new game with the updated rules.

Last edited by sciencegal; 06-17-2018 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Announce start of new game
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk