Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 03-21-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Heart Anabelle's surprise

~*One*~

It was raining- From the comfort of the thick, shared cream bedding she could hear it bombard the windows like knives trying to slice their way through the glass to interrupt her warm content. pitter patter pitter patter on the glass. It always rained as much as she wished it didn’t. She rolled over, until her head came to rest on a warm chest. The firm, warm chest of her lover, her friend... best friend. But he was so much more than that.

She sighed contented as his arm drew around her and pulled her close, his hands running through the white, blond hair that ran down her back... With him she was happy. “Are you going to wake up my little angel?”

She shook her head and nuzzled closer to him. He chuckled softly and lightly spanked her bottom. “Wrong answer” He kissed her forehead and smiled. She kissed his neck and mumbled her apologies against the light tan of his neck . “I know, I have things to do actually, so you can stay in bed a while longer. As long as you behave when you have to get up” and with that, he got up, pulled on some pants and disappeared downstairs.

Contently she snuggled back up into the bedding and closed her eyes yawning again and again. She loved their bed ever so much. Just as she loved him. With him in her thoughts she was asleep in no time.

~*~*~*~

A soft whispering filled her ears began to tug at the fragile, seamed edges of her dreamworld -trying to take the sweet seduction of sleep from her. She mumbled softly and tried to tug the duvet up closer to her head, tried to block it out, but the whispers got louder, then louder still, rousing her more and more from her slumber.

“Anabelle” the voice whispered. That name sounded so familiar to her ears- but from where. “Anabelle!”

After a couple of moments her conscious caught up with her subconscious. She was Anabelle it must have been time to wake up. But her voice mumbled no.

“Now. Up my little girl.” the voice spoke louder- not angry but with a hint of frustration. “Remember the condition of me letting you sleep in- you don’t want me to have to leave you out in the rain for a while to wake you up do you?”

Rain... no... her brain clicked into life, no she didn’t like rain at all, not one bit. Her eyes blinked awake and her body began to stir- and after about two minutes of stretching and mumbling, yawning and kissing him she had brushed the sands of sleep from her body, and looked deep into the deep brown eyes of her beloved.

“Good morning” She smiled sleepily- he shook his head laughing and cuddling her gently.

“You slept through the morning my sweet - but; it is a good afternoon. And i have a special surprise for you; you’re going to love it. I promise.” With that he kissed her deeply on the lips, and wrapped his hands into her hair. Caught off guard and breathless she kissed him back- and there in that one moment their lusts combined to tell them they both wanted the same thing. Their surprise could wait. Surprises were scary anyway.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
The following 2 users say Thank You to Star Shadows for this post:
Old 03-27-2011, 03:05 PM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

~*Two*~
His mouth kissed her deeper his tongue trying gently but ever so passionately to part her lips, the chase was almost as fun as the prize and she playfully resisted his tongue. Gently she began to nibble his bottom lip and push her lips closer to his longing to feel his warm breath on her cheeks, and against her nose.

He slipped a long finger under the rim of her solid silver collar and soft bedding still kissing. Their mouths were locked tight as they explored one another. His breath brushing her choker and pulled her closer to him, before tracing the elegant inscription scribed on the front and repeating the words back to her. “Anabelle:- Property of Ethan”. She moaned against his cheek as he spoke the words with a luxurious Irish purrr. The words that brought pure elation to her. She was his and his alone.

She allowed him to drag her closer as he kissed along her jawline, tiny, fluttering, tingling beautiful kisses. Each one as passionate as the first. The anticipation grew within her as the kisses got closer to her lips once more. Kiss by kiss it grew closer until once again they were embraced in a deep and passionate kiss once more. With his fingers still under her collar he pulled her towards the bed and they both fell together onto the eeks, her breath brushing his. Slow gentle, and totally in unison, together- two bodies as one.

His hand brushed her cheek as it came to rest on her neck.brushed his fingers across her stroking caressing as they moved down over. Down past her collar bone, stroking the gentle ridges as he passed down to reach her breasts. Taking her breast into his hand she let out a soft moan and kissed him harder as he caressed her. She pulled anxiously on his trouser hem but his hand grabbed hers.

“Oh, so you want it do you? But you haven’t earned it yet- Have you?” As much as she knew she hadn’t she still shook her head feverishly. he just giggled and sang in his irresistible but teasing tone.”What have you done today to make you feel proud!” she in turn laughed his musical interjections were so crazy- but they were beautiful, and made him who he was in part. “not yet my sweet” Rather than returning to kiss her lips, he began to kiss lower and lower down her body. Again he followed the line of her jaw to start, then leas down to her neck. She moaned softly; his touch was ever so gentle and her neck was ever so sensitive. He half kissed and half nibbled her neck, toying with her senses and the edges of her collar. His kisses swift, subtle but intimate as he followed her contours down, down between her beautiful breasts and continuing down ever more and more.

Her heart began to pound with anticipation, as the suspense sent shivers across her body. He kissed lower and lower still. His kisses shocked her skin. Leaving behind a curious sensation. Tingling. Electrifying. Maybe it was all in her head, or maybe just maybe it was something more... magical. She knew, rationally the chances of it being magic were less than slim but she hung onto the and dreams of a world beyond her comprehension, a world of magic and wonderful things... hung onto her love of him.

Between her chest, and where she wanted his kisses so much he toyed with her a little longer. His tongue explored the edges of her naval drawing light rings from withing the confines of his warm lips, kissing her securely. Flushed tight up against her flesh- where they stayed licking, sucking and nibbling on the sensitive hollow of her naval. With that the cavalcade of kisses continued, weaving its way down and down until he found what he was looking for.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #3
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~Three*~

A gasp rattled through her wind pipe with a disorientated thunder of arousal as his tongue kissed the sensitive tip of her clit. slowly he licked across it nipping gently reading the signs of her body. He knew her well knew while she was scared of biting down there the threatening nibbles and nips drove her mad with excitement. She moaned and bucked her hips towards him.

Swallowing back a laugh and drew away from her “Patience.” he growled in a low -forced- stern tone, witnessing one of those moments where he knew he should punish her impatience but was humoured and pleased by her at the same time. Holding his straight face was damned near impossible. He nipped the back of her knee. She whimpered as the sting of the nip tingled through the back of her knee. Soft whimpers escaped her lips interjected by rapid successions of apologies while he maintained pressure. As soon as her ‘punishment’ was over, he released the sensitive skin behind her knee and resumed his position between her smooth, white legs.

Once more his tongue flicked her as he nibbled and tickled her sensitive skin ever so intimately, while his hands caressed and cuddled her abdomen. While they were not in a romantic relationship he loved her more than anyone he had ever met, she made him happy and he made her happy- as a stifled moan indicated. Where his hands came to lay, and his fingers drew small circles he found he could feel the steady beating of her pulse, like the war drums before the battle, ever quickening with every action his tongue, teeth, lips made. In that moment as he fell trance like into the rhythm of her heart- the complex workings of the human anatomy he wanted to see how fast he could force her heart rate, just how excited he could make her.

Her hands strayed down to touch his and held them gently as he began with ease to make work on her.Keeping his fingers on the delicate pulse that ran through her body he kissed her sensitive clit again and again licking and sucking gently as he felt her pulse gradually start to climb. Slowly he kissed further down and down between her now wide open legs. He let his tongue trail, licking her length and slowly began to to insert his tongue into her most intimate and sensitive vagina while fighting the temptation to laugh at the moans of approval. As he listened and responded to his darling beautiful submissive his mind began to wander to when they first met, though it was a long time ago he could still see it crystal clear and it played right before his eyes as he fell into a serene trance of doing what he loved.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-24-2011, 03:10 PM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Four(1)Ethan*~*

It was a cold night, unseasonably cold in fact as he walked the streets it was hard to ignore. The breeze crisp and ice cold off the quayside. It sent a shiver down his spine as he lent into the handrail. This was where they would meet. Not tonight. Not for a few nights in fact. But they would. He stared out into the night sky and across the calm water. It soothed him to be there and feel the wind in his short brown hair. His night was already drawing to a close- it had been largely uneventful as none of his friends had really been in the mood for partying tonight; and neither had most of the rest of Dublin. A rare occurrence for one of the nations renowned for its alcohol.

So slowly he made his way back to his abode. A small, minimalist studio apartment looking over the skyline of Dublin and of its glory. The white of his walls were relaxing to him, so many people hated white walls, and said they were too much like hospitals but the neutral nature meant they didn’t impose their emotions on him against his will. Maybe that was why others didn’t like it- in life people were so used to being told how to think and how to feel.

Through the dark Ethan the beautiful Irish musician (unfortunately not professionally) stumbled towards his bedroom wondering to himself why that combination always came about- even more so in films, you’d think every Irishman could knock out a perfect note.

“Owch fucking grr ouch” he swore becoming more under his breath with every syllable- so lost in his own thoughts that he forgot to think about the protruding desk that he had just absentmindedly attempted to walk through. “stupid moving furniture.” With little more incident he managed to safely get undressed and into his double bed where he could nurse his pained knee. He really did hate furniture that jumped out in front of him. Soon however he was dreaming, and too comforted by the soft bedding to care.

It is 8 years until we rejoin the story and Ethan is nothing more than a slender 20 year old singer with a dream. Albeit an incredibly good looking 20 year old with a dream- as we see him now he has short brown hair, only 5ft6 in height, a full 8 inches shorter than his end height, with eyes erupting with passion, a cheeky charm and rock star styling. The only problem was- he didn’t know what his dream was yet. He just knew he had one but here, 8 years in the past in central Dublin something will happen that will change his life forever. However now he slept- unaware of what was to come happily contented by his dream world.

Weeks passed by in hours for him at the moment- his head wasn’t where he was, it was away, searching though he did not know what for. Again he found himself rolling out of work another mundane day and making his way to the quayside. He wanted to stand and look out over the water again busk to the night sky- he wasn’t in the mood for drinking alone. On the corner of the railings he looked back out onto the crazy streets of Dublin’s Friday night and began to sing with his thick leather jacket laid out on the floor.

]“He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Starting making his way past two in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days”

he loved the song, remembering sunday by all time low, it was his all time favourite right now. When he sang everyone looked at him, his voice was amazing- pure as silk but rough like uncut diamond. People stopped to listen as he sang, threw money onto the soft satin of the inside of his leather jacket. Throughout the chorus he had the choral accompaniment of a few drunk all time low fans, it made him smile that music could so easily unite people.

“Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm gonna ask her to marry me”

People began to broke off and go back to their evening while others joined them. As the song continued a voice joins his- crisp and pure. She matched him perfectly as she pushed through the crowds to stand by his side with a slender arm over his shoulder.

“I'm not coming back (forgive me)
I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak (I'm not calling, I'm not calling)
But you'd expect that from me
I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just (You're driving me crazy, I'm)
Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world,
From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head”

She was perfect. He had to get to know her better- as they continued the song to the end- voices in perfect harmony without even trying, he knew he had to speak to this mystery girl who had came floating into his life in a perfect alto a Capella fire storm. As they repeated the last parts of the song in a passionate duet they stared into each other’s minds and souls and were held captive, trapped in each other’s hearts and that unforgettable moment for a lifetime.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-29-2011, 02:22 PM   #5
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Anabelle*~*

*the morning before she meets Ethan in Dublin*

Hung over was such a fucking understatement, she thought to herself as the room swayed around her on its axis. She really needed to stop partying so hard. Feeling this bad couldn’t be good for her health. After 2 minutes more of spinning she decided that whoever it was at the door of her apartment could go away, it wasn’t worth the dizzying walk. She rolled back over into her bedding and willed the headache to leave her alone. For someone so clumsy Anabelle partied, drank and danced like an animal with little care for the consequence, maybe due to her age, or her need to rebel against her parents hold on her. She was 20 and in love with life pushing against the protective restraints her father suppressed her with.

Several hours later she came back into the real world, her headache reduced. She decided about now was as good a time as any to wake up and face the day. She crawled out of bed and into the kitchen to drown the remainder of the hangover while brushing the tangles out of her white blond hair. She sat on the work bench and stared out of the window. The cold benches were refreshing against her uncovered ass, her shirt not covering enough to keep it warm. But what she really craved was a shower.

Stepping through into the bathroom she removed the cotton shirt from over her chest letting it fall to the floor. It must have been cold in the bathroom as her nipples immediately began to harden and goose bumps began to develop across her entire body. Turning on the shower she stepped under the hot water and let the the luxurious beads of water fall across he aching skin. She let the water soothe her and massage the last vestiges of her hangover out of her system. Wrapping her arms tight around her stomach she allowed herself to relax, she felt herself falling into a trance of blissful ignorance as she began to cover her body in the luxurious lather of bubbles, from the expensive Christmas present. the bubbles felt so amazing against her skin as she slowly began to massage her legs, arms, back, breasts.

Slipping deeper into her trance like state she found her fingers slipping between her legs, from there she massaged her most intimate areas sending waves of pleasure emanating across her body. It felt so good and ever so much more intense thanks to the water cascading over her soft, smooth skin. She felt herself becoming submerged in her own mind as pleasure washed over her again and again. When it was all over and she came back to reality gasping for air she finally began to continue washing. Trying this time not to get so massively side tracked. She finished washing and getting dried before getting dressed in her black dress, shoes and stockings ready to face the day at last..

As the evening came she decided to go out for a while. Spend some time on the quayside. It was calming there despite being so busy. She began walking with the cool wind in her hair singing to herself in her head, watching the people walk by she stared into and beyond the crowds.

In the distance carried on the wind she heard a song soft as the spring sunrise. In a lush Irish pur. She followed the voice along the quayside knowing she had to find the owner. His voice called to her like the tide calls to the moon. As she raced along the sidewalk she sang along with him trying to reach him. When her eyes saw him over the crowd her heart began to flutter. His brown eyes met hers as they came together and began to harmonise. Their voice in perfect union. She adored him from the first glance.

They finished singing and their eyes met at length. He took her hand and introduced himself as Ethan, before dragging her through the crowd proposing they went for a drink. She didn’t protest- in fact she was about to do the same thing. Soon they found themselves in a secluded corner of a quaint little pub.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 05-13-2011, 04:36 PM   #6
Star Shadows
Prodigy

~*Five*~

They sat across from one another in a small both at the back of a pub. Looking deeply into each other’s eyes- as another short silence washed across them. As he took a sip of his drink he noticed something on her wrist. A small tattoo. He looked at with an intent curiosity. As she noticed him looking she hid her wrist in her other hand and looked away. Shy. Embarrassed. Self conscious.

“Heyy, don’t worry I think it’s really pretty. Beautiful in fact.”

She looked back to him a little and let her hand fall to the desk. There in the middle of her wrist was a small set of hand cuffs. Beautifully detailed yet ever so intricate. The lines were smooth crisp and incredibly fine, and in one of the cuffs was a delicate letter A, and in the other the symbol for ying and yang that seemed to sparkle as the light hit it. He had never seen anything more beautiful in his life- well except for her... but that didn’t count. He looked at her again so many questions running through his mind. So many thoughts and emotions. He reached out his hand touching hers in the centre of the table and his fingers softly stroking her wrist and the tattoo that he was so mesmerised by.

“So are you into the lifestyle” He asked quietly, she just looked at him a moment.

“Mrao?” She had never really thought of her submission as a lifestyle, so the question caught her off guard as she looked at him through interested eyes. “Lifestyle?”

He looked at her bemused for a moment. “Erm the whole Sub/Dom thing? I thought with the tattoo you were- hmm, haha, never mind.”

“Oh oh that, mh yea i am.” She mumbled looking down at his tattoo. “I guess I never realised it was a lifestyle choice y’know?” her voice was weak and vulnerable, shy, ever so different from the powerful voice that sang to him out on the streets. It was clearly a delicate subject for her.

“So are you submissive or dominant?” He asked softly trying to make sure he kept his voice low to a whisper.

“I’m an em submissive. Well I am. Well was. It’s complicated. You?” She again looked very awkward again but still looked at him, intent on what he had to day.

“Convenient. I’m a dominant- have been for 2 years, never really found the right girl though.” He looked her contemplating asking the killer question- but in the lapse in time she beat him to it. With the first of anything even remotely resembling confidence she asked him outright then and there if he wanted to visit the ‘club’ with him, by this they both knew exactly where she meant. He nodded in agreement and took her by the hand.

“M’lady, Shall we?” She giggled and followed him, and he smiled as they left the pub. Most people were oblivious to the small underground fetish club right in the centre of Dublin. The entrance of the club was dark, but not such that it stood out. Under a small, ancient bridge the door was understated and very much built in with the archaic structure of the bridge and surrounding landscape. The door was made out of cast iron and was very simplistic- quite opposite from the inside. On their way to the club they began talking more openly about their experiences and their likes and limits and the general needs to know before they got in there. She found him compelling and he couldn’t believe how much he liked her already. They walked slowly enjoying each other’s company and conversation. The wind was chilly against their chin but the sky was so beautiful and warm the city full of life. the flow of traffic was less now that people were beginning to settle into their pubs of choice so there was only a little dwindle of people as they worked to the club which meant they could talk freely.

“So, you’ve had experience in the lifestyle i gather?” Ethan asked nervously- while it was an important question, he was scared about spooking her by asking about something she herself admitted was ‘complicated’. What if she felt his questions pushed too far. She sighed and stopped turning him to face her. Looking down for a moment she returned her gaze to him.

“You could say that.” She could feel her airways close off as she spoke she still struggled with her past- talking about it was hard for her even now. It still hurt. “When i first became involved- it wasn't by choice. I was blackmailed, and abused but became addicted to the pain even when someone tried to help me out. It almost killed me. But i became dependant on it.”

She wiped a tear away and he hugged her tight. Whispering support into her ear.

“That sounds terrible Anabelle. I could never imagine going through something like that.” He rubbed her arms and after a while of changing to various different other topics with a shameless obviousness he had managed to cheer her up again. They began to laugh and joke and quickly the mood lightened again- joking while they still took in more and more information about one another.

After stopping off at Ethan’s place to get some things ready and together- and change into something more appropriate for the situation they began making their way directly to the club. They entered a long corridor with stone stairs down to the inner door. The walls were a rich red leather the corridor lit by two minimalist black candelabras. It was an incredibly stylish and building and screamed luxury. The door was guarded by two large men- physically powerful in black jeans with a crop at their side. Each wore the insignia of the club on a chain around their neck. They looked up to see Ethan leading the way down the corridor, stopping feet in front of them.

He looked to Anabelle, her face calm, but feathered with anticipation. She nodded at him, and they turned to face one another. This was a ritual he did with all of his submissives on their first time at the club- a show of power so to speak, to assert his authority. Not that he needed to. But also to give them something to remember.

“Kneel, Anabelle.” he whispered in her ear, pressing a hand to her shoulder. Obediently she fell to her knees and looked up at him calmly.

Thank you all for your kind words of support feel free to leave more comments.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 05-15-2011, 04:53 PM   #7
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Six*~*

He paced around her kneeling figure twice, looking at her intently before he came to a stop behind her. Lifting her white blond hair he slowly lent down to kiss the back of her neck, ever so gently. She whispered her thanks and caressing her neck and her cheek gently he fastened a velvet collar around her neck, it was simple, just a single piece of fabric with a silver D ring but it was beautiful, and as the white blond hair fell around it the contrast was staggering. against her light skin, hair and lips her collar and eyes stood out like stars in the nothing he had ever seen before.

For someone so outgoing, for such a party animal as she was she was not used to feeling as shy and self aware as he made her. Tonight was such a sharp contrast to last night. Last night she wouldn’t have cared what her company thought of her- he was a .. or was it a she, no it was erm Adam, Adrian.. something like that- he was a hangover clouded memory now. She wouldn’t, didn’t care what last nights company thought of her- they were just a means of free alcohol. Something to scratch her itch. Ethan was more than that... She could feel it.

Ethan was ever so different. Ethan made her heart flutter, and her cheeks flush red. He made her want to be better- give up the drinking and the one night stands to please him and love him. She wondered for a moment if this could be...

A light tug on her D ring pulled her back into reality as Ethan called her name in that soft Irish caress that melted her to the core. She slowly rose to her feet and locked her arm around his. He kissed her head and pulled her closer as the two bouncers stepped to the side. With that he lead her through the heavy door into the main body of the underground club.

The place was almost deserted compared to what it usually was, only a few couples in clusters talking drinking and laughing, and a few playing in the far corners. There would no doubt be others hiding in the dark rooms and lurking out of sight getting up to ‘no good’ - but that was normal. They made their way to the bar at first again too engrossed in one an other's company. For tonight there was nothing but one another - He ordered them both a drink, and they sat down on the tall, black stools lining the edge of the bar. They talked and watched the people mingle thinking to themselves and one each other. Occasionally their hands would tough sending electric little tingles reaching in tendrils up her arm, whispers of joy that spread, and spread then faded all too quickly leaving her craving his touch.

Together they watched people come and go before he looked at her once more and with those sexy eyes. He got to his feet and offered his hand out to her. Her mind began to reel- should she take it straight away, or would that be stalkerish... but then if she waited too long would she seem hesitant- she didn’t want to seems hesitant. Eww were her hands sweating, her hands felt sweaty. she couldn’t take his hand if hers were sweaty. she closed her eyes a moment, and opened them to see his eyes looking deep into hers.

“Anabelle- I can practically hear you thinking. Stop worrying”

She looked at him, and they both laughed, before he took her hand and placed it in the one he offered her- and she muttered a thanks to him. Hand in hand they walked across the black wood floor, her heels echoing with each foot fall- suddenly feeling very loud. The room was painted in the same lavished red as the entrance hall, with delicate patterns across the main wall showing exquisite attention to detail, but with imperfections and unique details to show that it was lovingly created by hand- stroke by stroke.

They made their way across the room to the private suites along the far west wall. Although they were small they all had a deal of special fetish furniture and toys for the delights of the users. Though most people used their own toys to be on the safe side- despite thorougher cleaning of them after use is mandatory.

These rooms always filled Anabelle with a feeling of joy and awe whenever she entered them. A childlike simple joy and fascination like an infant in a large sweetshop. She never did know where to start. But this time she didn’t have to- Ethan took it all in his stride guiding her across the room to the horse, he patted the top with his left hand, while rummaging in his bag for restraints, it was something he had see at another club, a master using personal restraints as a simple modification of pre-existing furniture to restrain his submissive in new and inovative ways- He had inspired Ethan a lot- and kept drawing him back to that same club.

He took both of her hands and pulled her down to lean across the box. stretching her slender body out and out until her wrists reluctantly reached the bottom of the box. She could feel the welcomed stretch in he legs and shoulders, even with her heels on it was a struggle to reach. But it felt good- familiar.

Gently but firmly he secured her wrists to the legs of the horse with thick black restraints, softly padded, and each fastened with a small silver clasp, engraved with tiny hallmarks.

“You still ok?” He asked crouching down to look her in the eyes. She looked up at him and nodded, smiling gently. “ha ha well; we will see how long that lasts then shall we?” As much as he joked he was scared to push her very far at all on this first meeting- or after the shocking news she had disclosed to him- push her in any way at any session.

gently he knelt at her feet and spread them a little continuing until her feet were shoulders distance apart. Again with his own restraints he secured her legs to the remaining two legs of the horse box, wrapping the restraint securely around the legs leaving Anabelle in a spread eagle type position bent over in the middle.He repositioned himself so that from between her legs he looked her straight in the eyes. Eye contact was ever so important. You could tell so much from a persons eyes.

“You still ok?” he asked with a voice of caring and concern. He really liked her- last thing he wanted to do was upset her or harm her. She gave an upside down nod and smiled at him. He couldn’t help but giggle to himself, upside down smiles looked so silly.

“well- if you’re so comfortable there why don’t we kick things up a little bit my little vixen.” With a sudden change to a very dominant person the fun was about to begin.

Again feel free to leave your comments and feedback here and I will post more when I get the chance.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 05-29-2011, 04:25 PM   #8
Star Shadows
Prodigy

~*Seven*~

Thank you so much for the comments any more would be greatly appreciated as its the only way I know if i'm getting better or going in the right direction. Feedback helps a lot, so please don't hold back.

The first thing she knew of the real world outside of her own head after she found herself lost in the past, her emotions and the pleasure she still felt was a sense of longing as the stimulation stopped.

Slowly the room began to gain focus again- sliding back into its solid form- no longer a blur of colour and lights. she could see him now.... his beautiful eyes looking up at her with bemusement. His fingers were tracing lines on the inside of her legs as he rested his head on her crotch giggling a little.

“A stomach rumbling?” he smiled teasingly. “You have to be kidding me!?”

she looked up at him not knowing what to say or do but keep eye contact.

“Of all the noises you could give me in the height of your arousal you came up with that? a moan i could deal with, even a sneeze, but a stomach rumble?” He began to rub her tummy playfully as its rumble interjected once more- feeling the need to be heard. “In all my years I have NEVER heard that in such an intimate moment.”

She whispered mumbled apologies and began to stroke his hair playfully. burying her toes into the bedding so not to make him cold with them. “How about we take you downstairs now- and get some food inside you before you decide to eat me.” They both giggled, and Ethan pushed himself up from the bed to stand looking at her, still with his pants on, but his firm chest was bare. Anabelle just ached to touch it, to stroke the soft skin, feel it pressed against her.

She clambered up onto hands and knees out of the tangle of bedding and looked at him eagerly until he invited her to leave the bed. She Jumped from the duvet and found herself in his arms in a heartbeat. Locked in his warm embrace she couldn’t think of anywhere in the world she would rather be. Regardless of rain, and cold winds outside and all the problems of the world she was happy. Blissful. The word could fall apart around her and she would not care. But... her stomach had other plans.

Ethan threw her a big t-shirt and a pair of panties to put on- she wasn't usually allowed clothing in the house- but he was feeling in a generous mood. At the moment- the best she could do to please him was to be happy herself, his love of her was so deep today, so deep always that a simple smile on her face would make his day. Quickly she threw on the grey t-shirt and white panties and looked up at him, holding him tight once more. Her nipples poked through the soft material and felt comfort in feeling his muscles press against them with a strange sense of reassurance. A voice telling her he would always be there for her.

He picked her up in his arms, and held her tight still as he escorted her out of the room and down the stairs. They still lived in his small minimalist flat in Dublin- with its open plan living- meaning that he could easily treat her like his little princess some days without walking her into furniture and walls. As much as he wore the trousers in the relationship he was under no illusion she would complain endlessly if he walked her into a book case. He knew she would bitch and moan, and he hated it so much when she did that.

She kissed his neck and shoulders and cheeks as she lay across his arms- with her own wrapped tightly around his chest. Though it was secret to her, the kisses she gave him were still like magic to him. Sending jolts of pleasure through his body. Each and every one made him happy.

At the bottom of the stair he attempted to put the warm bundle of Anabelle onto the floor- but she grumbled and held on even tighter, shifting her weight as he dropped his hands so that her feet were round his hips. She looked at him just in time to catch his mock face of disappointment.

“Are you going to let go, my little Koala?” He asked smiling sweetly

She shook her head back and forward with a cheeky look radiating from her deep blue eyes. Her hair bounced back and forward as she moved, such that Ethan had to work hard to avoid it.

“You sure?” He gently kissed her nose and looked deep into her eyes- his vision blurring from such close proximity. She nuzzled his nose slightly before responding.

“Yesm, the floor is cold.”

He tickled her lightly causing her to squirm and squeal in his grasp “How would you know if the floor is cold. You haven’t been out of bed in almost 12 hours?” She giggled.

“It looks cold” They laughed and teased together as they made their way to the living room- where all the white furniture had been pushed out of the way. Anabelle screeched with joy as she saw the surprise that awaited her on their oak wood floor. A mix of excitement, love and apprehension washed over her as she bounced up and down in his arms, more excited than she could ever imagine being in her life:- but then again that happened a lot.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #9
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Do not fear another chapter is here....
*Eight*

In the middle of the floor lay a large, green, black and gold tartan picnic blanket. She smiled as she realised which blanket it was- she can still remember sitting on the grass on St Patrick's day in her garden sewing shamrock and horse shoe sequins to the rug- sitting and joking with him and their friends drinking alcohol. It filled her with a wash of happy memories as she tried to look past the blanket to see what else lay on their living room floor.

On the blanket were a number of things. The current most attractive thing to her being the mountains of pillows around the blanket. A variety of colours and shapes scattered across the floor. Gently he set Anabelle down on a big toadstool like pillow, read with big white spots. This time she let him put her down folding her legs beneath her as she came into contact with her lovely pillow- and with one last kiss unwrapping her arms from around his neck. His chuckle was light as he watched her pick up a star shape pillow and cuddle it tightly, trying to nuzzle the 5th point into a position that didn’t risk stabbing herself in the face. She pushed her face gently against the point as Ethan came to sit on another pillow opposite her, and in front of two wicker boxes.

He reached behind himself and picked up two long champagne flutes placing one in front of Anabelle and keeping one on the floor at his feet. Unfortunately they had no champagne- but fanta seemed just as good for them as he pulled the first of the baskets out to the side of them both.
“I promised you a picnic. And I know it isn’t outside or sunny- But I wanted to try my best to get you a picnic. So ta da? I hope you like it.”

A flutter of pure elation washed over Anabelle as she looked at her surprise in pure amazement- So what if it wasn’t in the park in the sunshine, it was still brilliant, he was brilliant. So what if he couldn’t make the sun shine or the rain stop raining- he was still the centre of her universe- and she doubted she would like him as much if he could do all those amazing things.

“Thank you” she whispered, leaning in to kiss him. “Ever so much.”

She sat back on her pillow again and looked at him, watching intently as he began taking things out of the box. Lots of things. Right before her eyes the mounds of food grew and grew, multiplying out from the box. There was everything she could hope for- from sausage rolls and tiny sandwiches, to cupcakes and cookies- all hand made, and hand cooked with such care and attention.

That was what made everything so special in the moment they shared. She was overjoyed at the effort he put into this for her, and everything he ever did for her- it made her feel... special... precious.

“Tuck in, I don’t know how most of it tastes, but I hope you like it. I’m just glad its not all cremated.” That was one thing about Ethan she had learnt very quickly- his food had no middle ground. It could either come out beautiful- or so burnt it looked like it had had an argument with a forest fire and lost.

She giggled slightly and picked up one of his obscurely shaped sausage rolls. Nibbling at the corners she tried to deduce whether or not he had intended to make them the shape they were.

The smell of all his lovely food was intoxicating. They both began to dig in, unable to resist the temptations anymore. Anabelle felt spoilt for choice with all so instead tried a little bit of everything, and then went back for seconds and in some cases thirds- until Ethan stopped and looked at her- pulling a bag of minstrels out of the box, followed by a little white board and a pen.

“How about a challenge?” he asked giggling at her.

She looked at him inquisitively- her eyes bright and wide- looking back at him. Immediately her thoughts set to work as to what he could possibly have in mind. In a short space of time her head began to fill with anticipation, curiosity and excitement.

“I will play too- we can make it a competition.”

Her thoughts became even more jumbled now- what could he possibly have in mind that would that he would join in with. What on earth did he have planned- whatever it was she was about to find out, as he lowered his brows, clasped his hands over hers and looked at her- very much trying not to giggle more himself; he could see the confusion and wonderment across her countenance.

He loved to toy with her mind- not in a way that would damage or intimidate her negatively- but it gave him so much joy to keep her on her toes and see her mind bounce around frantically, and watch the change in her emotions as she contemplated. The human mind was thrilling to him- and its responses just mesmerising.

“Please tell me, Ethan” She mumbled, trying to sound upset- as unconvincing as it was.

“How much do you want to know?” He whispered resting his hands on her bare knees. She tilted her head to look at him again pensively.

“A lot.” She said, after a long pause, placing her hands on his gently. As she looked at him, she saw a gentle sparkle in his eye, a mischievous little twinkle.

“Ok then- here’s the deal- I have the toy box there, we are going to play later, some things you will like, some things you won’t. You can stop the bad things if you accept this challenge.” She nodded following what he was saying. “we are going to try and catch the sweets in our mouth- so i throw you catch, and vice verca.”

“Ok... So what is the deal?” she asked looking at him intently- with a deep and growing curiosity.

“You catch it, you lose a nasty thing, I catch one, and I put one back on. As simple as that.” She nodded and accepted his challenge- she felt confident. She had been a photography and English student at university for three years, before meeting Ethan, throwing sweets at one another had became the main source of entertainment or her and her flatmates during revision, other than going out and drinking- but the drinking was far less productive than revision with chocolate projectiles. This was going to be an interesting game for her to play.

Ethan started by gently throwing one of the sweets to her though as close as she got to it, it just missed, bouncing off her chin and landing in her lap. She giggled and quickly placed the sweet in her mouth before grabbing one for herself to throw to him. This time he missed but as they continued the scores began to tot up on either side. With Ethan getting the first point, but Anabelle quickly cancelling it out.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-04-2011, 05:39 AM   #10
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Nine*~*
A little while, several sweets and multiple soft pillow landings later Ethan and Anabelle found themselves both lying on the floor opposite each other staring into one an other's eyes. They had quickly run out of sweeties. At the end of it all the victory that Anabelle had over Ethan was staggering- she had beaten him 17 to 7. Anyone would have thought that he had let her win- even he himself doubted that he had not.

Despite this he looked across the pillows at her and smiled teasingly. He still had plenty of scope for them to have a good time. Slowly he began to put the plates, glasses and remaining food into the large picnic basket that it had came from. He kept his pace intentionally slowed... teasingly so. She knew play and attention were coming, yet he dangled it just outside of her reach. Just out of touching distance. She tried to help him to get things moving faster but he told her no, said that it was his treat to her.

“Some treat.” She muttered to herself in desperate anticipation of what was in store- he simply smiled and laughed, continuing to tidy things away. Some 5 minutes later he finally turned back to her- looking her dead in the eye.

He pulled the toy box out in front of him. It was made of a fine and intricate wood- looking much like a delicate pirate chest. It bore distressed steel hinges and supports, across a fabulously carved oak. She had chosen the box herself when they had been to an auction a few years ago- it was far more practical than the cardboard boxes that she had became used to as a student.

“Ok- before we start. We need to do the typical checks. I know nothing health wise is wrong, have you taken your pill yet?” He asked softly-, she nodded yes. Anabelle knew the routine checks like the back of her hand but it made sure nothing went horribly wrong. Not that it ever did. “And you remember your safe word?”

“Yes” she nodded, anticipation seeping into her voice. “It’s, “alpha spider” or very distressed noises and stuffs.” she smiled looking up at him, pleading with her eyes that he would hurry up. Waiting was a torment in itself.

“Alright then. Are we ready to start?” Anabelle nodded eagerly. Her anticipation mounting to fever pitch. She wanted it so bad, she had been deprived this morning by her stomach- and now he was prolonging it, making her wait for it.

Agonisingly she leant towards him wanting so much what he was withholding from her. “All right then my little koala” He patted his hand against his thigh gently, welcoming for her to come to him. Trying not to look too frantic she began to crawl towards him, and obediently came to rest lying across his strong legs. Her white panty clad bottom protruding into the air the beautiful white sand of the dunes along the coast.

“Now, now, look what we have here.” he smiled whispering into her ear as he lent over her, pulling at the elastic of her panties with the finger of his right hand. She wiggled her bottom softly as he continued playing with her soft underwear, tormenting her once more.

“I don’t think we need these do we? He smiled teasingly. Tugging away the material. Gently sliding it down, and down until she was simply left in her t-shirt. Her skin felt so liberated to be free of its cotton constraints yet so shy, even though his eyes had traced her skin so many times, and so much more intimately she still flushed for a few moments whenever he saw her again afresh- afraid that, by some freak chance- he would no longer like what he saw, or that she would somehow disappoint him. Yet... the vulnerability was thrilling, enticing, arousing.

“Ah, that is much better now isn’t it my precious koala?” He smiled- gently kissing both of her soft sweet bottom cheeks. Touching her ever so tenderly in anticipation of the passionate brutality that was to come.

“Yesm, it is.” She smiled sweetly, almost purring her words with content.

She heard rummaging in the toy chest. The thudding and banging of the hunt. A hunt for treasure? Treasure for her? Maybe just maybe. She strained to see what he was searching for. Twisting and squirming.

“Ever so impatient my sweet. Time will soon tell you all you desire to know.” He spoke. Firmer this time. “Lay still or you could find things become... uncomfortable. You know the rules.” The authority in his words sent a rush of adrenaline, and arousal coursing through both of them, causing their bodies and minds to become further in tune to one another. Ever flinch, flick, mummer and moan, understood in perfect clarity, reciprocated in perfect harmony- like a professional orchestra, or the pieces of a well tuned machine. They would become unstoppable.

After a short while, he found the items which he was looking for, and placed them outside of her view. He knew her, he knew the suspense was enough to cause her arousal to climb, higher, higher, and peak. Prolong it and her desire became insatiable. That was exactly what he intended to do.

Instead, now, all she was allowed was innuendo, the touch of his hand feeding her delusions of grandeur. Gently he caressed her skin, drawing light circles, tracing light and shadow. Nothing more than fingertips, but he could feel the effects it was having on her. Her muscles would tense and ease suddenly with every new sensation, or shocked twist of event. Keep her guessing.

Slowly, agonisingly slowly he began to run the nails of each thumb down the centre of each of her tense cheeks. Hard enough to be felt, to be relished and desired, to tickle her skin, enough to tingle. But leaving no mark- not a trace, not a scar. Just the devilish proximity of a deeper desire. the knowledge of a greater sensation that would truly drive her to the brink of madness and force her back, begging and pleading for more.

Upon reaching the last millimetres of skin on her bottom he stopped leaving her frustratingly deprived of her touch... Exactly where he wanted her. Silently, he took a hold of one of the toys he had hidden from her view, so quiet she remained oblivious to his plotting.

With a mischievous smile flickering across his face, he slowly began to trace small circles with the chosen toy. Drawing small but intricate patterns across her flesh, with feather like subtly. The change in material, the harsh contrast between the warmth of his fingers and the cold smooth glass of the toy was enough to set the wheels in motion thought Anabelle’s mind, make her toes curl with the anticipation of discovery. The touch felt so familiar to her, like an old friend. Yet try as she might she did not know.

Her desires began to mount as the contact became a little more intense, and she began to squirm and buck under the pressure of the suspense and arousal growing inside her. Still he denied her, and she couldn’t deny that she loved every last second of it. Her skin began to tingle, but all too soon, for her at least. The sensation stopped. Her mind reeled and the frustration forced a passionate moan from her delicate lips.

“Now, now. Calm yourself.” He whispered, tugging on the back of her shirt gently. “Sit up. I must attend to something before we go any further. And you must learn patience, and how to moderate your desires.”

As she sat up, he smiled at her and ruffled her hair, earning him a grumble of protest. And with that he got to his feet and made his way to the door, kicking it closed with his foot he turned back to look at her. Her face was a mixture of horror, relief and further frustration, and try as he might he couldn't help but laugh.

THANK YOU very much to Rachie. Without her this bit would still be another 2 weeks in the process. Please if you like it dont lurk. Comments are important to me.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #11
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Ten*~*

Slowly Ethan made his way over to her again, and sat back down beside her, still in awe of the relief and frustration that lit up his companion’s face. The wait was taking its toll on Anabelle now. He looked up at her as if to ask why she hadn’t moved yet, before tapping the top of his legs once more, a silent command for her to resume her position across them. As she lay across his legs again and looked at the rug under her, her excitement began to climb once more.

Again he gently began to draw light circles with the glass toy on the skin of her ass, and allowing his fingers to slowly stroke it. Caressing her gently. His touch was intoxicated as she let it wash over her.

With two fingers the followed the line down between her cheeks allowing his fingers to trail down and down, implying of what was to come. He let his fingers linger tantalisingly close to the close to the point she would soon draw most pleasure from. He felt her shudder beneath him as he drew small circles around the intimate skin. She knew what was coming soon, and he knew she wanted it ever so badly.

Gently he drew his hands away once more to make preparations for her. He contemplated his actions carefully. Had it been any other day than today he would have had her address the plug herself, using her own saliva to lubricate it. But today he wanted to treat her, so bottled would have to do- for now at least.

The plug had been warmed already and only took a quick dip in warm water to heat it back up to how it was. After a few moments it was ready, yet Ethan felt that more teasing was in order. He ran his finger slowly over her sot opening letting her feel the soft warm, texture of his finger tips once more, drawing light circles on her flesh. Then subtly he replaced the movement of his finger with the smooth strokes of her plug. She could barely tell the difference in sensation. He swapped, teasing her for what seemed to her to be a life time. She wanted more. Biting her tongue as the sensation aroused her body.

He could feel in her movements and in her tenseness that the time was almost here. His work of postponing her gratification was beginning to pay off. Her skin and muscles were tense with anticipation and all the while her head was spinning. Her desires, frustrations and arousal all colliding in a techni-coloured firework display. She couldnt think for the want of it. The pure desire running through her veins.

Gently Ethan increased the pressure of the plug against her opening. The cold lube doing little to counteract the stored heat of the glass. A soft moan escaped her lips as her body began to give way to the pressure and welcomed the plug. The smooth glass making it a little easier, and far more desire able.

She squirmed a little at the pleasure of finally getting what she wanted at long last. Feeling it slide inside her even more she fell into a trance, fixated on the pleasure that she was receiving.

Her toes curled in towards her feet, digging into the rug as the light pressure which had been teasing her for so long quickly began to fall away.. Now, with each passing moment, she felt herself being stretched as the glass became wider as she took in more and more.

Ethan, as disciplined as he was could not resist the temptation to keep the plug held inside her at its widest point for a short while as he took his time to admire how keenly her soft bottom had accepted it. Her body cried out in protest at being compromised at this widest point. The stretching as uncomfortable as it was caused an impulsive moan of pleasure.

That alone was enough to persuade Ethan to allow the plug to slide the final distance as she bucked her hips against his legs in elation of the full feeling inside her. While she had been ever so reluctant to try anal again after what happened to her in the past she was so glad Ethan had persuaded her to try it again.

Now that she felt safe, and comfortable trying it, safe and comfortable in Ethan’s confident hands it didn’t seem so scary anymore. The only pain was nice, a luxurious balance of pleasure and pain. The plug felt warm inside her, and it softened all of her muscles, just like a warm drink might.

She bit her lip as Ethan gently took a hold of the glass bass of the plug in his hand, gently pulling it a little. Slowly he began to move the plug around inside her, causing a series of moans and squirms on his lap.

“Lay still Anabelle.” he smiled, gently tugging the plug again. She was mesmerised by the pleasure and sensation and the pleasure she was feeling. With him the world went blank, she could enjoy his company and the feelings he gave her without worrying about what others thought of her. It was reassuring... To be able to do what you wanted without worrying about what others will say.

Pleasure enveloped her tightly, soothing her and caressing her gently, She never would have imagined when she first came colliding into the lifestyle that she would anticipate moments like these so feverishly, her heart pounding in her chest, her breaths deep but scattered, almost as if it was a lesser whim, forgotten in the chaos of her mind. As her body adapted ever more to the presence of the glassware she felt herself relax even more- despite her arousal and despite the desire that was driving her crazy.

Allowing the plug to settle back into place Ethan began to make ready for the next steps, kissing the back of her head and neck gently he smiled to himself knowing just what he was about to do next, and how the suspense would make her weak at the knees, with excitement.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #12
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*Eleven*

Ethan gently began running his hand through her soft, white blond hair, caressing her head and her hair, soothing her and toying with the feathered ends running them through his fingertips. He was so careful not to hurt by pulling, just to sooth her as she lay across his knee, breathing deeply causing her back to rise and fall like the flow of the tide. He moved slowly to retrieve a blindfold from behind him, knowing with her eyes covered completely what was to come would be that much more enjoyable to her. He lifted her chin slightly in his hand prompting her to hold her head higher for a moment as he firmly attached a beautiful blindfold over her eyes.

Her blindfold was simply stunning, the main cover made out of a luxuriously soft and padded black, crushed velvet. It had cushioning around the eyes so that they kept as much light out as possible with maximum comfort, the borders of the hemmed with the finest silk lace, in intricate patterns of gold and black. It really was a thing of beauty, an item of luxury and delicacy.

He fastened it over her eyes with a intricate gold and black ribbon style corset tie. with it secure in place all light was lost to Anabelle’s eyes- hidden in the fabric. All that was left was suspicions, innuendo, the torment of silence, frustration and subtle slight of hand.

She could see nothing, and the silence of Ethan’s years of experience meant that she could hear nothing, smelt nothing but the scent of her own desire. Oblivious to the events that were to come; with out sight or sound of awaiting sensations, her frustration increased again on the crest of a wave of suspense and anticipation. She bit her lip for the want of screaming in frustration. She loved it but the torment was torture- she lusted for relief from the prize he dangled just out of her grasp, relief from the infuriating unknown.

Quietly Ethan moved to reach for the paddle, trying hard not to move. yet effortlessly soundless. He knew the importance, now more than ever that Anabelle was totally oblivious. He knew the tricks it played on the mind, and the power it gave him to manipulate her- for means of her own desire and satisfaction. To maximise her emotions. but it would take time. The importance of time.

Time, patience, purpose, the understated masters of the game, things that he had seen so many in the clubs neglect and ignore in preference of that … degenerate of the lifestyle... the lust of instant gratification. They could possess so much more if they understood the charms of a 3 hour long play session of the mind, the emotions, senses and psychology, not just a desire for immediate pleasure.

With the paddle held gently in his right hand he rested it against the soft, bare skin of her ass, giggling slightly at the sudden jolt created by the contact, as gentle as it was it took her buy surprise, the cold firm material startling her slightly. Testament to the cause that his plan was working, her tension and anticipation building more and more. Slowly he began to rub the paddle across her soft ass, keeping its leather covered padding flush to her skin.

Caressing gentle circles on her flesh Ethan began to lull her back into a sense of security and arousal, her body eased slightly as she enjoyed the sensation. Some moments later, minute in reality, what felt like hours for Anabelle, with lightning speed he drew back the paddle and brought it back down on her pale white bottom. It hit her right cheek firm and true causing a moan to escape her lips. One of both delighting pleasure, and eye-watering pain.

She gently squirmed on his lap as the force of the blow had pushed the plug deeper within her, if only momentarily. Her cheeks flushed red at the stinging left behind by the paddle, a warm familiarity, and thrilling sensation as blood rushed to the surface... Much to her downfall, making the skin even more sensitive.

“What do we say, Anabelle Jane?” Her heart hit her stomach. He never used her full name. Ever, only when she was really in trouble. The paddle came down hard on her ass again. This time causing more of a gasped cry than a moan.

Still shocked by her chastisement she answered him in a stunned whisper. “One, Thank you Ethan,- Im sorry.” The last appology was mumble so quietly it was almost inaudible- but for her it was ever so necessary. She knew that he would punish her infractions justly as he saw fit- but without an apology she still felt ever so guilty, even knowing that she shouldn’t. He has often told her not to. Hoping that with enough time and attention one day she would learn to forgive herself as fast as he did. With her past he understood why it was hard though. It was just a matter of patience.

“That is so much better” he smiled, not that she could see it. Her mind was still left reeling in the dark. Again he began to rub the paddle across her red, stinging ass, now the sensations much more in her awareness. Her skin was so much more alert. Yet still she was lost- her lack of sight leaving her frustrated, disorientated and craving satisfaction. She moaned as he continued to rub her tender cheeks, before again coming down on them sudden, and sharp with the paddle. The first she was aware was the crack of the impact, then of the pain it created as the impact stung. This time, she dare not forget to thank him correctly as again the presence of the plug was reinforced with another sudden yet secure jolt inside her, knocked by the paddle.

She tried her very best not to squirm; but the pleasure, the sensations they were overwhelming, especially so blind. Everything felt so close... so sharp. It was amazing to her how alert you could be without the use of your eyes, even more alert than you were using your eyes. Her mind felt so clear, yet she was so lost to what was going on around her as the paddle continued to make soft circles on her ass.

Again he drew his hand back, and felt her flinch beneath him. This time she thought she knew what was coming. With a quick change of plan he took the paddle and gently stroked up the entire length of her leg, before spanking her bottom lightly 3 times.

“You’re getting too good at guessing, My Sweet.”

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #13
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Twelve*~*

Anabelle turned in the direction of his voice smiling at him, as he continued to rub her tender ass, occasionally tapping it gently. Each tap still nudged the glassware inside her even deeper, its rounded point nudging her softly while she felt the stretching effect as it tapered out to its widest point. Smooth and seductive inside her it was refreshing.

Gently Ethan lent over to kiss her lips, pressing his to hers in a way that was gentle and reassuring of his comfort and presence. He knotted his fingers in her hair, and pulled her closer as his kiss with her grew deeper, more passionate. With her eyes covered the sudden embrace hit Anabelle on such a higher level. She felt the raw force of his passion caress her lips, and was sent into a dizzying sense of her own passion by the experience. She twisted as best she could to kiss him more, deeper. To allow this one moment to consume her entirely. Engulf her in adoration and lust.

His lips smelt so sweet to her, and they were ever so soft, despite his passion and ferocity. While her attention was distracted by their kiss, he raised his hand, and the paddle from where it was circling her ass. This time, she was entirely oblivious to his movements, captivated by her passion for him, and his for her. Quickly and with amazing force.

Anabelle yelped and jumped away from Ethan a little, her heart rate elevated, her breaths far shorter and her ass burning. This one spank alone felt like the world had been knocked out of balance. In the darkness of her blindness it felt like the word was spinning around her. Caught off guard she had seen nothing of this coming until the loud ‘thwack’ of the paddle hitting her bare, tender skin. Then silence... a calmness, ever so still. It was only seconds, but the respite felt like a welcomed eternity as she awaited the furious heat and stinging that was left behind.

Then, just as she knew it would, like it always did the pain came, an intense stinging, a burning almost. She adored the pain, and wore the redness with pride as much as it stung, and would do for a few days more so if their last session with this paddle was anything to go by. Another blow, caught her by surprise.

She was still riling from the surprise of his guerrilla tactics, still swamped by shock and pain when the next blow came in. she gasped in the back of her throat and fought back the threat of tears. This time there was no time for recovery, the pain rode on the crest of the latter, mounting oh so high, then falling to such a numb numb state. Though she knew this was just a temporary lull, the numbness rarely spared her the sting of whatever was to come.

Her paddle was beautiful, amazingly crafted. The wooden framework was carved from the same fine, old oak that the chest was made out of, from the same tree. So many of their wooden toys had came from the same tree. They had picked the wood from the trunks left over in a timber yard as part of their second year anniversary together. The light wood looked beautiful, etched with its darker veins, the memories of the tree just as they had memories of it.

If the wood was not stunning enough, it had been padded with the most exquisite luxurious brown leather, threaded with flecks of silver. It really was her dream, carved with her name, and the same beautiful tattoo she bore on her wrist, and painted in silver it’s beauty and divinity was radiant.

But, she concluded once more, it stung like a bitch. As its solid silver studs met her ass once more, and the force of the blow had again jarred the glassware deeper inside her she tried her hardest to keep it together. The heat was insatiable as she tried to calm her breathing.

“Not many more my sweet” he whispered in her ear as he let her fall to rest over his knee once more, calming herself Anabelle let the soothing rubbing of the paddle help her relax. He started out drawing large circles on her skin, brushing softly, then let the circles grow smaller until he was tracing small circles alternating from one cheek, to the other.

In quick succession of one another he placed 4 more blows on her now brick red ass. 2 for each cheek, one hard, one soft. Even knowing that they were coming did not help her to prepare. Shock, a silence, then a cry, accompanied by a burning sting, then numbness.

Her cheeks flushed a deep crimson now as he ran the paddle over her skin, she was ever so sensitive, and flinching as it crossed her. Still blind and now so sensitive she was vulnerable to him more than ever, yet she felt safe. She knew he would do her no harm. Ethan kept his touch gentle over her cheeks.

“You had enough now my sweet?” he whispered in her ear, stroking her hair again. His voice was soft but commanding, deceptively harsh but with a undertone of the adoration he felt for her. It still mystified her even today, she adored him, and his voice, with its soft Irish undertones.

“If that is the best you have, Sir.” She whispered stroking her fingers against his legs, even if she wanted it to end her ego, untempered by her submission, made her unable to accept his reprise. She was too strong to be weak for him, too strong to admit defeat. Her past had made her this way- she could yield to him, but it was hard. She prepared herself for what was to come as Ethan sped up the pace of his stroking, She tucked her elbows, and her arms tight in to hold herself, almost hug herself in comfort. She held herself tense, head to toe. Her muscles were contracted, as if to keep herself together in a fear that this next blow might break her. She started to count her breaths to keep her steady. While she had talked a big game she had to talk her way round. She was pushing the limits of how far she could go, and she knew it all too well.

This time when the paddle left her skin she was all too aware of it, all too aware of what was coming. A solitary tear escaped her eye, and soaked deep into the fabric of her blindfold as she closed her eyes and flinched her face deep into his leg, pressing her face tight against it for support, his other hand stroking her hair. She let out a slight involuntary shiver deep through her core as she heard the swoosh of the paddle slicing through the air towards her, and impending pain.

She waited holding him tightly, but the pain never came. A slight pang of confusion crossed over her before she heard the gentle thud of the paddle being placed on the floor beside her. Ethan bent down and kissed the back of her head. “You are beautiful” Ethan knew that she had gave her all for him today- lay her everything out on the table for him. thread bare. He knew she would have tried, and kept trying for him as long as her body could hold out, despite the detriment to her psychology.

Gently Ethan raised her up in his arms so that she was level with him. Only then, he unfastened her blindfold, revealing her relieved eyes to him, knowing that this way, her return from darkness would be to the sight of a smiling face. Holding her reassuringly he kissed her, gently on the lips, then a little deeper. Knowing he had stopped just in time.

As her soft cotton tshirt fell down to hide the top of her pink ass, brushing her skin lightly, tickling, she allowed herself to slump forward against him. Submerged entirely in her love of him, and left exhausted by it.

Lifting her in his arms he carried her upstairs to the bathroom, so that they could clean up and shower together, bringing to a close one of the most intense sessions that they had ever had. Ethan knew all too well that now, as his beautiful girl fluttered around the deepest edges of subspace, that his most essential duty was to lift her out of that place and gently, smoothly reunite her with reality. He knew she had enjoyed her surprise. a fact that made his world light up, as much as she would be reminded of it for days to come by the redness of her ass.

"I love you, my sweetest Anabelle."

The end, for now.
Thank you all for reading.

A/N: With that our journey with this couple draws to a close for a while, but watch out for other additions to this series in the boards, or PM me to be notified when they do arrive.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Rachie; 06-19-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anabelle, master, picnic, slave, surprise