Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-24-2021, 02:29 PM   #1
HiJayJay

Default Help me obey my rule or else...

Hi everyone,

This thread is here because your help and your ideas are urgently required!

Before we get into that, here's a little introduction to my world. You can call me pet, I'll be calling myself that during this post because pet is owned. Owned by a wonderful Domme who, for roughly 10 days now, has kept pet denied, busy with tasks and following a set of rules.

One of these rules is to add any ideas pet may have for potential tasks, scenes or rules, etc into an ideas document. This is because pet has a bad habit of giving ideas to my Domme when she definitely doesn't need them, doesn't always want them and can of course manage perfectly well with tasks and rules etc without pet's input.

Unfortunately pet has let his Domme down with this rule multiple times over the past week and has already earned multiple punishments and new rules including a line writing task where pet must write, 50 times per week, the line "My ideas must go in the ideas document. My Domme appreciates my ideas but they are not needed during a task unless she requests them."

Other punishments include extra denial (Pet is not allowed an orgasm until September 7th) 40 ass spanks and to 'zipper' himself twice.

The purpose of this thread

So pet is writing this thread, firstly as an apology to his Domme. Pet is sincerely sorry about breaking this rule and frustrating you so much. Pet hopes that by writing this blog, by being so humiliatingly open about his mistakes and by promising to learn his lessons and not break the rule again - that you'll forgive pet. Pet has loved being owned by you so far, your creativity, your strictness, getting to know you - all of it has been brilliant. Pet doesn't mean to keep letting you down and will keep trying hard to perform better and be a better pet for you.

Your help is required!

Secondly pet is writing this for ideas from YOU, the GetDare community. Please comment below or message pet directly if you have any further ideas to make pet learn, to make pet obey and remember this rule. Any and all ideas are welcome. You may also suggest any punishments for pet that may help to teach pet a lesson and make pet follow and remember this rule.

Thank you everyone for reading and thanks in advance for any ideas you might have to share. See you in the thread....

likes: tease and denial, verbal humiliation, public humiliation, humiliation, mild exposure, mild pain, cbt, forced bi, sissification, petplay, semi-public, cum eating
Limits: anal, family, scat, blood
HiJayJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 12:38 AM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

If you have lot's of ideas for scenarios and punishments that you'd like to explore why not try try writing some fiction to post on here that incorporates them.

The stories could be fantasy about real life situations or more realistic online scenes.

You're Mistress may decide she wants to read them, but isn't obliged to and may or may not give you feedback, depending on her mood.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, rules, sub male