Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-25-2022, 03:24 AM   #256
nudeboy81

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
yes it does.

2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yes, love the feeling.

3. have you ever flashed?
yes.

4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Yes.

5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes, many times.

6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes i have.

7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes.

8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes, many times.

9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Yes.

10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Yes.

11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Been naked in car and boat.

12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Yes, same as above.

13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
Yes.

14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
No.

15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No.
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Sure, sounds fun and exciting.

17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Same as above.

18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
Yes, nude beaches and showers.

19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Same as above.

20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Abit, yes.

21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Ive loved getting naked outdoors for a long time. But, ye. this questions makes me wanna go nude outdoors right now.

Likes; Masturbation, nudity, outdoor, slightly risky, slightly messy.

Limits; Pain, permanent, illegal, poo, staying messy for long times, very public, crossdressing, friends/family and pain.
nudeboy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 06:07 PM   #257
Speedwolf

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes always. I love outdoor nudity.
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yeah, lots.
  3. have you ever flashed? Not really
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? I love walking with my cock out at night.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes many times.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Same, cock.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes maybe times. I love our nude beach, probably go tomorrow if it’s sunny.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? I have!
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Sadly no
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes! I love challenging nudity. I’ve driven bottomless a lot. In a low car too.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Oh lol see above.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Sadly no. Met some girls but they were all talk.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No but I’d love that.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Same as above.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? And yes.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? I’d love it. Especially if the leash was around my balls.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) not yet, but like I said I might go to the beach tomorrow.
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:40 PM   #258
sissybill
Distinguished Member

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?== oh yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? == yes
have you ever flashed?== omg lots of times
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?== yepp
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?== yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?== yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?==yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?==yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?==yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?= not yet
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?==i drive naked alot
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?==yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?=i giv bjs while the guys r driving
have you ever tied yourself up outside?=not yet
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?=not yet
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?==omg yesssss
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?== absolutely
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?=yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?=yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?=omggg absolutely yes
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 01:54 PM   #259
Jilly Bean

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?All the time
have you ever flashed?Yes lol
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?LOL yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?Yep
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?LOL yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?Yep
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?LOL yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?Yes, yes, and yes LOL
have you ever tied yourself up outside?Finally, no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?no, but that sounds interesting
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?maybe
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?id have to trust them to keep me safe so I mean maybe
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on?Actually just reading that im realizing yes, very much if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?Again, I would have to really trust a person and that they were going to keep me safe but yeah, that would be so freaking crazy
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? I always liked being outside naked, or inside LOLif so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Jilly Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 02:29 PM   #260
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
very much
[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
yes
[*]have you ever flashed?
yes
[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
yes
[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
yes
[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
love to do this!
[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
yes
[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
yes. would love to be able to do this more. but all these prudish laws. if you aren't being sexual, what's the problem with the human body
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
yes
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
yes
[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes
[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
yes. it's really scary when you have no clothes in the car with you either
[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
oh yes!
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?
yes, as a dare
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
yes, as a dare
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
yes
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
yes
[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
i have been close to large amounts of people, but not exposed my naked self. Because of the laws in the US, not a good thing to do.
[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
i have been close to large amounts of people, but not exposed my naked self. Because of the laws in the US, not a good thing to do. But would love to!
[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
oh yes! let's do it! if it were legal that is! A walk through Times Square in New York would be fun!
[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
it's starting to get warm again, so I am already starting to. more to come as summer weather is starting

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 06:24 PM   #261
rhl
getDare Succubus

i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes and I have several times
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes while I don't really like it but enjoy. I do when requested.
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes the best was in July 3rd, a group of girls where on a balcony and asked us to moon them. The three of us did.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes see above and even once, front view, I wasn't aware that I was seen. I knew I would be seen from the unrest.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Of Course
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Of Course
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Of Course once while in the middle of a field. My master was on the phone telling me what to do.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes this is super exciting and nervous.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yup
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Car completely naked
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Car I asked him if he wanted a BJ
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes with a time delay lock
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Yes, tied naked to light pole. Some girl posted this and felt it would be fun
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Of course, I'd do this again
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes, it was fun last time. Especially when they walked away
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Few yes, lots no
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? A fantasy of mine
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? Yesif so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Put blindfold on, got naked, tied myself to a tree that was fully ilumanated by a street light. Then clicked the lock closed. I stuck for 3 minutes tied to this tree. Last time it was 8 to the light post, and the light did not illumanate me
Old 07-02-2022, 01:25 AM   #262
Emily2004

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?yes
  3. have you ever flashed?yes several times
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?yes few times
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? totally naked car, bus, boat, train and plane
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Car yes and doat
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?yes I have in all thrm
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?yes
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?yes I have
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?yes I have
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?yes and yes
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)I want to do it more
[/QUOTE]
Emily2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 01:41 PM   #263
Abhean

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes, yesterday
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes (beach)
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes (nude beach)
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes, only online
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No, I think getting naked at that party years ago wasn't part of a dare
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? No
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Maybe, but not in a public space
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Not really
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Not really, although I have been in nude spaces, not with lots of people around
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No, even if legal issues didn't exist people may have their objections or may a difficult time accepting it...
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Maybe , I like nudity! (Am nude as of writing this, but I am inside now...)

Into edging and cum control, switch!

Last edited by Abhean; 07-09-2022 at 02:05 PM.
Abhean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 09:31 PM   #264
pman2671

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes very much so!
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes.
have you ever flashed? Yes, when I was younger haha.
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes, a passing car.
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, totally nude.
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes, lots of times.
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes, lots of times.
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? uhuh, lots of times, at the beach, forest, at home.
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes.
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? no.
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes.
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes.
have you ever tied yourself up outside? no, but maybe one day.
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no, blindfolded sounds fun
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? heck yeah.
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? sounds hot!
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes.
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes, at a nude beach.
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? not really.
if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? maybe
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Yeah. I went to a forest got naked and wandered around for a while, then I got hard and started playing with myself and came.
pman2671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 09:46 PM   #265
lololo72
Distinguished Member

[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
yes[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
yes, often[*]have you ever flashed?
yes[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
yes, on bridge over the highway and some honks give me information that I was seen[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
yes[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
yes, for exqmple with clothes licked in my car[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
yes, on beach only in swimsuit 😁[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
yes, on nude beach and on FKK resort in Vienna. And on sime hiden place as a dare[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
yes[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
yes, in BDSM club[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes, more times[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
yes, more times[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
yes, I like it[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
yes totally naked but not blindfolded[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
yes of course[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
yea, nice and thrilling idea[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
yes, in BDSM club or FKK resort[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?B]yes, in BDSM club or FKK resort[/B][*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?absolutely yes, it is thrilling idea for me[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc
U did some naked dares, if you want more info, ask me here or better via my kik lololo72
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 07:32 AM   #266
Lucy_nyan

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
  3. have you ever flashed? yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? no
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? no
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yes
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 01:57 PM   #267
Saltfountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by partymouse View Post
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?yes, but it's not really a turn on
  3. have you ever flashed? yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? nope
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?nope
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?nope - being tied up really doesn't do anything for me
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? nope
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?nope
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? nope
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? no & no
None of this made me want to get naked more than I ordinarily do 😁
Saltfountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 03:02 PM   #268
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Nude Outdoors

[QUOTE=partymouse;918098]i'm sure something similar has been asked on here before by someone else, but i thought i would ask again. if yes, please provide the juicy details for others on this forum. in addition to answering the questions, you might want to add if you ever wanted to do the action, or if you might in the future.
[LIST=1]
does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
No
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yes all the time
have you ever flashed?
Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes nude many times
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yes many times
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Yes many times
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Yes many times
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare.
Yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
A car
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Yes a car
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat
Yes many times
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Yes I would .
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Yes I would.
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
Yes quite a few times.
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Yes and yes .
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
No not really but have been naked outdoors alot over the years . First time I recall I was 11 and streaked down the road we lived on and yes was seen by passing motorists .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 10:11 AM   #269
mac_777

2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? no
  3. have you ever flashed? no
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? no
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? no
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? maybe no
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? no
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? no
[/QUOTE]

Http://kik.me/maccc777
mac_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 11:27 AM   #270
PuffinBoy

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes (but not that often)
3. have you ever flashed? No (wouldn’t want to do that to someone who hasn’t consented)
4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No (see no.3)
5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, I've done several dares outdoors where I have been naked
9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No, not yet
11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No
12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes (see getdare album)
15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Yes (again see getdare album), Yes
16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Perhaps (would have to trust them)
17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Perhaps (again would have to really trust them)
18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes (that sounds amazing), Yes (but perhaps not close to where I live)
21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Already do a fair bit when I can, but always open to suggestions

Limits: Public, Scat, Face.

Exploring my submissive side. I like bondage scenarios, these normally include tying myself up in some capacity. I have also recently started to experiment with dares whilst out walking in the countryside.

Kik puffinboy14
Snapchat puffinboy14

PM Dares
PuffinBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam