Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2020, 10:41 PM   #1
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Female 21F - torture and tease my nipples please!

I recently bought a pack of those little black rubber bands (that go perfectly around my nipples a couple times) and I was hoping for some dares that involve maki my poor little nipples sore with the rubber bands - or other things!

Let’s see whatcha got!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 12:19 AM   #2
TorturedTits

Are your suction tubes big enough to fit on your nipples whilst they're in the bands? If so, try that out. If not, suction your nipples for ten minutes then try to get the bands on.

I am a denied whore because I do not deserve to cum. Please verbally humiliate and degrade me hard - no name is too much.

Rules

Limits: Blood, needles, scat, pee, permanent, full public.

No, I don't have kik.
TorturedTits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 01:40 AM   #3
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Twist and pinch your nipples till make them hard, wrap rubber bands aroud them then take a chopstick or something thin (wooden spoon handle or similar), and hit your nipples, and just the nipples, 10 times each.
Then take rubber bands off, put binder clamps on your nipples 10 minutes, remove them and put rubber bands on again, 10 more hit to each nipples.
Then take bend off and put binder clamps on again turned 90 degree compared as before, keep 10 minutes then take off and put rubber bands on again and do 10 last hard hits to each nipple, then keep bands on for 30 minutes.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Andrew 25:17 for this post:
Old 09-12-2020, 09:24 PM   #4
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
Twist and pinch your nipples till make them hard, wrap rubber bands aroud them then take a chopstick or something thin (wooden spoon handle or similar), and hit your nipples, and just the nipples, 10 times each.
Then take rubber bands off, put binder clamps on your nipples 10 minutes, remove them and put rubber bands on again, 10 more hit to each nipples.
Then take bend off and put binder clamps on again turned 90 degree compared as before, keep 10 minutes then take off and put rubber bands on again and do 10 last hard hits to each nipple, then keep bands on for 30 minutes.
God this one sounds like so much fun!!!!! <3 I will try this asap!!!!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 03:30 AM   #5
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Use your suction tubes on your nipples for 10 minute. Start with them at a comfortable suction level. After 5 minutes add more suction until they are uncomfortable. At the last minute add suction up to your breaking point. Add a rubber band at the base of the tube and then a band of tape. Remove the suction and just spend a minute looking at your extended bound nipples. How do you like them like that? How do they feel? Pinch and pull on them for a few minutes. Take a rubber band and snap each one 25 times. Next take your toothbrush add a little toothpaste and scrub them all around for 5 minutes. Remove the tape and the rubber bands and for the remainder of the day do not wear a bra, only loose tops that will rub on your nipples. If for some reason you must wear a bra insert scrub pads.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 07:24 AM   #6
Natsu101

Hey there,
you should start off by rubbing I've cubes on your nipples for 5 minutes to get them nice and hard.
Then take some rubberbands and give them 15 hard snaps per side.
Put the rubberbands around your nipples as tightly as you can, then put a binder clip on each one.
Every minute, alternate between rotating the binder clips by 90 degrees, and pulling on the binder clips as hard as you can without them falling off for 10 seconds.
(1:00 - pull, 2:00 - rotate, 3:00 - pull etc.)
After doing this for 10 minutes, put on your suction cups and pump them until it hurts, then a bit more. Keep them on for five minutes.
Take a picture of your nipples after this, and send it along with your report (or in a DM if you want). We want to see how red and tortured they look.
Report back for another punishment if you didn't manage to complete this.
I'm excited to hear how it went!

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk