Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-07-2021, 01:54 AM   #1
Whore4pain

Default 20 f slut looking for fun!

Hello!

I’m 20 years old looking for a fun time! I’m a little painslut looking for some fun and want to really challenge myself! I love role playing and using myself to the best of my capabilities! I want to text my limits and really see what I can handle.

Right now I only have nipple clamps and handcuffs but I’m willing to buy more. I want more than anything to use myself to make my getdare masters as happy as possible. This slut is new to abuse and begs to be used

However, this slut is willing to try a lot including semi permanent but this slut prefers pain over anything else... sooooooo, feel free to please and add some public tasks, as well as things this little whore can do as rules throughout the weeks to come to make it as hard as possible. As an added benefit,
1. The getdare community is allowed to control when whore cums.
2. Each post can include 3 edges before whore can cum
3. Each post can include How many spanks before whore cum up to 100 to tits or ass
4. Each post counts 30 spanks to nipples or clit before whore can cum
5. Each post can add up to 15 minutes of nipple clamps on before whore can cum.

Any number of people can post unlimited times... this whore also begs for more rules...

This whore also wants to buy new toys up to $200 so please tell me what to get!!!

Last edited by Whore4pain; 04-07-2021 at 02:50 AM.
Whore4pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 02:16 AM   #2
morafal
Distinguished Member

Dare: Take a rope and tie your boobs tight, so they will turn red a little. After spank each nipple 30 times and put on nipples clamps.

Put on tight tank top, with short skirt, no bra. And take a walk to public park while having boobs tied with clamps. You can take them off only after you return home and only by forcing them of.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 02:19 AM   #3
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Add 3 edges ... 100 spanks ... 15 minutes of nipple clamps ... + suggest you buy a dildo at least 8-inches long
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 02:40 AM   #4
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

SOME RULES FOR YOU:

[1] You can't wear any panties for the next year;

[2] Whenever you are alone in your home, you are to be naked for the next year;

[3] Whenever you move from one room to another in your home, you must edge yourself to an orgasm three times before settling down;

[4] Every morning, you must edge yourself to an orgasm 10 times before getting out of bed, but you must not have an orgasm;

[5] You must edge yourself to an orgasm 10 times before falling asleep, but you must not have an orgasm.
Old 04-07-2021, 03:06 AM   #5
TallSub

You asked for it, so add 3 edges, 100 spanks on your ass and 15 minutes of nipple clamps from me too
PM Dares

I should change my name to TallSwitch
TallSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 03:15 AM   #6
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Since you asked so nicely for more rules, you can add these to the list.

[6] When you are moving within your home, you must crawl on all fours.

[7] You cannot orgasm on a weekday, you can only edge. You can only cum on the weekends.

[8] At noon time on Saturday and Sunday, you must complete 100 spanks to each breast, pussy and inner thighs. This may be done with two five minute breaks. Spankings must be done with a belt, wooden spoon, spatula, etc., and must be varied each time this is done.
Old 04-07-2021, 03:17 AM   #7
Whore4pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Since you asked so nicely for more rules, you can add these to the list.

[6] When you are moving within your home, you must crawl on all fours.

[7] You cannot orgasm on a weekday, you can only edge. You can only cum on the weekends.

[8] At noon time on Saturday and Sunday, you must complete 100 spanks to each breast, pussy and inner thighs. This may be done with two five minute breaks. Spankings must be done with a belt, wooden spoon, spatula, etc., and must be varied each time this is done.
Is that all? This whore needs at least 200 rules before I can stop! 200 was the number I created for myself unless you need more!
Old 04-07-2021, 03:58 AM   #8
Sinde

Here is a dare
If you're able to do piercing pierce both nipples and hang something heavy on them. Heavy enough that will make you scream of pain or will be close to your limit now while you hang thatever it is on nipples you must edge 5 times before you let it go off nipples. And of course no cumming.
Another one is to pierce your whole pussy from bottom to top even trough clit. Do it before spanking pussy next time. When this is all over you can have another 20 edges. Hope you enjoy
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 04:29 AM   #9
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Got some more rules for you:

-if you're allowed an orgasm you may only do so after applying icy hot balm
too your clit

- after each orgasm you are to pinch your clit as hard as you can and hold it for 10 seconds

- after each edge you are to spank your clit hard with a wooden spoon

- when you're naked at home and you have to answer the door you may only cover yourself by holding a towel barely big enough to cover your tits and pussy in front of you, no wrapping it around your body! Good luck if you need both hands

You also wanted tasks so here goes:

- you are in need of inspection, send me a message on kik of PM me for my email, after inspection I will leave a brutally humiliating review on your profile.

As for new toys, these are some you must buy:

- A dildo gag: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....AC_SL1200_.jpg
- An inflatable butt plug: https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/bdd...9aea04e8f.jpeg

That's it for now, but I'll be back with more
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 06:17 AM   #10
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Sure, here a task for you
-Attach 10 cloth pins to your slit and another 10 ten near your ass
-Drag them one by one without opening them to remove the pins

And one rule
-You can only cum if there's a cloth pin clipping your nipple.

Get a clit pump if you can, it will increase your sensitivity for pleasure and pain.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:02 AM   #11
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Have 3 edges
100 slaps
15 minutes of clamps

As for a toy get a lovesense that can be controlled through their website and as for a rule you can only cum when someone makes you cum from it but you can’t turn it off till they do so would you hold it to make sure you don’t have it on too long post orgasm but risk not having one or cum quick but may have multiple

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 01:11 AM   #12
Whore4pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
Dare: Take a rope and tie your boobs tight, so they will turn red a little. After spank each nipple 30 times and put on nipples clamps.

Put on tight tank top, with short skirt, no bra. And take a walk to public park while having boobs tied with clamps. You can take them off only after you return home and only by forcing them of.
I put on the rope until my poor tits turned purple.... then I took a rubber band and spanked each nipple 30 times each with it and oww... they were already sore. I felt like a little slut, I put on my tightest crop with my clamps under... Andy nipples hadn’t been tortured in forever.... honestly this slut needs more nipple clamp torture. I’ve kinda failed at it.

I then left with super tight crop top on and booty shorts... my boobs and clamps were so ibvious. I’ll be honest I tried to take a path I thought no one would go down but ran into a couple... the man looked at me obviously which pissed the female off.... but I kept jogging until I ran into an older gentleman who said it looked like my bra was a little off... I replied I used the rope technique ... :P
After that it started to hurt so I ran to my car then returned home. Then I... very painfully... removed clamps, and started other tasks
Old 04-09-2021, 02:19 AM   #13
TallSub

Make a clothespin zipper with at least 10 clothespins and attach them to your body. The last one should be on one of your nipples. Attach the other end of the string to a heavy object (doorhandles or tables work great for this). After 2 minutes of wearing the zipper you are allowed to slowly back away from the object and let the clothespins pull off without using your hands.

And of course you should add 3 edges, 100 spanks to your tits and 15 minutes of nipple clamps
PM Dares

I should change my name to TallSwitch
TallSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 11:12 AM   #14
sockboy

Hey! I'm adding 15min of nipple clamps and 3 edges Enjoy!

Likes: anal, edge, pain, feet, workout, hidden public, cum denial
Dislikes: hard pain, humiliation, pee, cum eating
Limits: show face, permanent, illegal, full public, social
I need permission to cum. Last time I was allowed to make myself cum: Sept 19.
mistle_toe on chaturbate
soxxx_boy on kik

Check out my OnlyFans!
sockboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:58 AM   #15
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

You're going to make a tack bra with at least 15 tacks per cup.

Whenever you're allowed to wear a bra it will be the tack bra you made.

Before putting on the bra you are to do the following:
- aply icy hot balm on your tits
- do 15 rubber band snaps on each nipple
- pinch both nipples as hard as you can and hold for 1 minute
- reaply icy hot balm on your nipples

Now you may put on the tack bra, make sure at least 2 tacks are poking each nipple.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk