Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-09-2018, 06:51 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default getDare Good Samaritan

getDare is an amazing community. It isn't great because of the threads, or the kinky chat or the steamy stories, although that is all lots of fun, it is fantastic because of our members.

Here is your opportunity to nominate a getDare Good Samaritan and recognize our awesome members.

Has somebody recently been really helpful? Have they gone out of their way to be a good friend? Maybe somebody taught you something new about the site, or helped you when you needed a hand?

Post the link to that persons profile here and let us know why you are nominating them.

Each week we will choose a Good Samaritan and allow that person entry into the Dungeon.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 04:46 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Just thought I would bump this and try to spread some positive!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 05:10 PM   #3
Bloxo
getDare Devil

There is one girl that stands out for me...could definitely mention a few on here, but

Lilith

Helped me to realise that there are good and genuine people here, helped me to want to stay part of this community when I was honestly thinking about walking away again.

Butterfly, you are exactly right, it is important to have quality members on this site, as they are what make it work...if this site was just full of creeps then the good people wouldn’t stick around, there wouldn’t have been as much creativity and fun on here and it would just be like any other site around.

It’s worth noting also that the mods make this place a better space, if they didn’t have the unruly, the fakes...the scum, and the underage haha, then again this site would fall into chaos.

Keep up the good work! This site can go up and down I’ve noticed, but when it is good it is great and I’ve made a lot of interesting friends, learned a lot about myself and the world of kink and had a lot of fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 07:30 AM   #4
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Is this still open? It's weird how little attention this got.

I'd like to nominate Bloxo, because he puts a lot of effort and thought into the threads he makes, and I really think they add a lot to getDare. Stuff like Gunge'em Dungeon, and the Messy Gameshow. I can't participate in many of them, because I'm not great at messiness, but I bet to all the people that like messy stuff, he's the best thing to happen to getDare ever. c:

I came searching for this thread to nominate Bloxo, only to find he's the only poster in this thread. I think that says something about what a great person he is!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk