Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2022, 02:05 PM   #1
gnii
Distinguished Member

Default Edging and pee holding - Girls are rewarded with posts on their threads or PM dares

I like giving fun and creative dares, but I'm the one asking for dares I almost only get posts from guys on my threads. (which is totally fine, but I'd like to get posts from both sexes). So I stole some good ideas from other threads and I thought I'd open a thread that should encourage girls to post as well.

Of course anyone can post, but if a girl posts or sends a command via PMs I will post on their thread or send them a PM dare. I also commit to giving elaborate and creative dares, keeping into account likes and dislikes. Also, I will give exhaustive reports of every assignment.

I'm going to be alone from now for several hours, and I'd like to have some fun.

- With each post, you can give me 1 edge or add 20 minutes to my pee holding (I just peed and I will start counting the time from the first holding-related post). RULES: you can only post once every 10 minutes (girls every 5) or after someone else posted after you.

- IN ADDITION to posting, you can PM me one of the following commands:
EDGE up to two times: I will edge once or twice immediately
DON'T PEE for up to one hour: I won't pee for the indicated time (cumulative)
Guys can only send one PM (no limit for girls), and I will make a post or send a PM dare for each message they'll send.

- When you reach your third post, you can make me drink a glass of water (about 180 ml)

- If a person posts 5 times, and every five times, that person can make me EDGE 5 more times immediately

- When you PM me to hold my pee, you can also tell me to drink one glass of water

- Every 20 posts (not counting mine) I must drink one glass of water and add 1 edge.

IMPORTANT: if you post giving me edges, your next post should be pee holding, then edging again, then pee holding and so on. And the same goes for PMs.

I will report accurately, describing how desperate to pee and cum I get as time goes on.

Let's see if this works
Oh, of course I won't cum until I did all the edges and held my pee. If I completed everything, I will cum right before going to bed (so I'll sleep veeeeery well).
I'm already hard and horny in expectation, I love being told what to do.

Please drive me crazy and leaky

-----------
EDGES TO DO: 9 (8 DONE)
HOLDING: 1h 40 minutes (starting 4 pm getdare time)

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645

Last edited by gnii; 01-06-2022 at 05:50 PM.
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, orgasm denial, pee desperation, pee holding, toilet control