Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sign Kristy’s new school – you choose her fate

Foreword

I’ve been on this site for a few months now taking on and giving out dares. I’ve always liked to read and write so I was quite rapidly interested in the story section of the site. I’ve read a few, both fiction and non-fiction and have decided to give back to the community.

As I enjoy it when there is interaction between users, I would like to implicate you guys in this story. At the end of each section, the main character will be forced to make a choice between two things and you will choose what she does and thus how the story continues. As soon as I have three users who choose the same course of action, I will continue the story in the chosen direction.

Seeing as I actually have a life and will be creating a story accordingly to your posts, I’ll be updating it once a week.

All comments/questions are welcome, whether it be though a post or a PM. Your feedback can be either positive or negative as long as it is constructive. I really hope you’ll enjoy reading this one as much as I’ll enjoy writing it.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:
Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Friday

When Kristy woke up Friday morning to the annoying string of high-pitched notes coming from her alarm clock. She pounded on the button that would temporarily shut it up before pulling the covers over her head. She had just arrived in town two weeks ago and was still angry at her father for having decided it was time to move when two-thirds of her senior year of high school were gone. Taking a hint at her distant attitude, he had allowed her to stay home alone for one week to blow off steam while he began his new job. However, four days ago, Kristy had started to go to school again in her new establishment.

The new high school was tiny and everybody seemed to know eachother. Seeing as she was quite shy and managed good grades, Kristy had never been overly popular but she had never not had any friends either. Here, no one would let her in to their tightly knit community and it was driving her up the wall.

After a few minutes of feeling sorry for herself, Kristy heard the now familiar creak of her father coming up the stairs to wake her. Feeling like a brat, she decided to turn off her alarm clock and get out of bed so that she could tell her father to get off her back when he would knock on her door. He must have heard her moving though, because the knock never came. Grabbing her clothing to go through her morning routine, Kristy made her way to the washroom.

As she was washing up, Kristy's hands lingered on her curvy body paying extra attention to her full breasts and clit. She wasn’t bone thin but wasn’t obese either and she knew that, given the chance, she could make any guy go crazy with the sway of a hip and a view on her nice round ass. Not that anyone had given her any chances at the school though. Stepping out of the shower, Kristy got dressed, ate her breakfast got her bag ready and left the house walking to the nearest bus stop. Neither word nor look was exchanged between herself and her father.

The school day was as uneventful as usual until Kristy heard Alicia, the most popular girl in school, tell her select group of friends that they were invited to her place later that evening for a night of TORD. Living only a block from Alicia’s house, Kristy knew full well that she often had the house to herself as her parents travelled a lot and she resented her for all of the freedom she had. Gathering her books and quickly stuffing them in her bag, Kristy quickly left the school and made her way back to the bus that would bring her home so she could forget about the whole conversation.

But one word had stayed stuck in the back of her head and try as she might, she wasn’t able to get rid of it. “TORD”. She had heard the word before, but had never been invited to play or asked anyone what it meant. Knowing that she would have trouble sleeping tonight again, Kristy decided that she would sneak out of the house and make her way to Alicia’s to spy on her and her select group of friends and see what kind of activities the cool kids in town did.

Kristy couldn’t believe her luck when she arrived at Alicia’s place and saw that not only were the curtains drawn in the living room, where everyone was gathered and sitting around in a circle, but the window was open too. She looked at a distance and saw many weird things. At one point two girls were kissing each other, later on, on of the boys was removing all of his clothing except for his boxers, after that two boys and one girl were locked into a closet for 5 minutes. Finally understanding that they were giving each other dares to complete and getting more and more curious by the minute, Kristy decided to get close enough to the window to hear what they were saying:

- Truth, said one of the cute boys Krisy knew to be Devon.
- Have you ever kissed another boy? Asked the girl to Alicia’s right, Caitlin.
- Nope, never, was the answer.
- Truth, said Caitlin.
- All right, what’s your biggest secret? Kristy heard someone ask.
- Fine, dare, answered Caitlin.
- Monday, during class, ask to be excused to go to the washroom. Once you’re there, get in a cubicle, remove all of your clothing and, leaving your clothes there with the door unlocked, go in the next cubicle and masturbate to orgasm. Then get dressed again.
- Sure.
- Dare, said Alicia.
- Tomorrow, said Caitlin, wear your shortest skirt and skimpiest top allowed and don’t wear any underwear.
- No problem, was the answer Alicia gave.
- Truth, said a voice Kristy knew to be Sean's.
- How many girls have you had sex with? Asked Alicia.
- Um… how ‘bout dare then, answered Sean.
Kristy heard everyone in the room chuckle. Then Alicia started speaking again:

- Go outside and take a leak right in front of this window so we can all see you.

Once she heard this, Kristy stopped smirking and started panicking. “Shit!”, she thought. Sean would come out shortly and see her eavesdropping on them, then she would be done for. Kristy quickly got to her feet and bolted from the house.

Once safely inside her room, Kristy wondered why they had decided after all that time to send someone outside and she became very afraid that one of them had seen her. Deciding that it was hardly possible, she willed herself to calm down and got settled for bed. She started thinking about the few dares she had heard. “Maybe I should do one of them”, she thought. Figuring that she had nothing to lose, she settled deciding on which dare she would do during the day Monday.

Your choice:

Will she do the masturbation challenge in the school washroom or will she choose to go without underwear in revealing clothing?

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 08-18-2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Go outside and take a leek* oops, I meant leak - reading through to correct mistakes.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Very nicely written. Hardly any gramattical or spelling errors. The only suggestion I may give to this story is don't afraid to give maybe a little more details. Details can be a writer's best friend. Also you may want to slow down the pace just a little bit. It seemed a little rushed in the truth or dare section. As for my decision of what Kristy should do I'm opting for the masturbation washroom dare.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #4
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

looking good i reacon she should do the masturbation dare
Old 08-18-2011, 02:53 PM   #5
Lurker
getDare Sweetheart

2nd option for me, revealing clothes, no underwear. But maybe she gets so horny she does the other one too?
Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:33 PM   #6
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Very nicely written. Hardly any gramattical or spelling errors. The only suggestion I may give to this story is don't afraid to give maybe a little more details. Details can be a writer's best friend. Also you may want to slow down the pace just a little bit. It seemed a little rushed in the truth or dare section. As for my decision of what Kristy should do I'm opting for the masturbation washroom dare.
Thanks for the feedback!

I'll see what I can do about giving more details. I never know how much is too much but I'll keep your suggestion in mind for the continuation of the story. I know it was quite fast paced, but I have a general plot outline and had to get through the intro of the story.

I'm happy I'm giving myself a week between each part, that way, I'll be able to take more time to proofread and maybe get rid of a few errors (don't worry, I took no offense, I'm happy you brought it up!).
Old 08-19-2011, 04:37 AM   #7
em52388

Very interesting, especially the interaction between you and the readers. My vote is for the masturbation dare. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:27 AM   #8
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The votes are in for the second section!

All right! Masturbation dare it is, then. I'll get writing as soon as I can so that I cana post the next part no later than next Thursday.

Thanks to the four of you who posted some feedback and your choice.

Oh, and don't worry Lurker, I've something planned that should make you happy even though your choice wasn't the chosen one .
Old 08-19-2011, 06:02 AM   #9
noone

the underware dare is a very nyc option
noone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #10
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

nice story , looking forwards to reading more!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:56 AM   #11
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Great story so far.

How about if you don't make the weekly post you will start a punishment thread (within your limits) :-)
The punishment thread MUST be updated 2 times pr day by you.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:21 AM   #12
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
Great story so far.

How about if you don't make the weekly post you will start a punishment thread (within your limits) :-)
The punishment thread MUST be updated 2 times pr day by you.
Thanks for the feedback.

Hum, that actually sounds like an interresting solution to my usual procrastination ways. Why not!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 08-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #13
Oiga485

Love the story id go for the masterbation too

I have thongs and panties and bras

I like doing dares where you have to play video games. I have mario kart super smash brawl, Fifa 11
Oiga485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #14
zac
getDare Sweetheart

an amazing start...keep up the great work! xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #15
moosey

I like it! Great job!

Likes- Wedgies, Private, Quick, Naked in Private, Bladder
Limits- Insertion (and the like), Anal, Public, Family, Messy, Eating

Anyone can be my master, if you PM me with the words "swordfish" I'll be your slave for an hour!
moosey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares