Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-10-2009, 12:45 AM   #16
blaise1

Smile

Demon please continue this is one of my favourite storys keep writing.
blaise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:05 PM   #17
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the delay in posting an update to this story - I've been away for a week, but I'm pleased to present the next chapter...

The Sub-Plot Continues...

Both Simon and Chris now moved to stand naked and erect in front of the group, but both stood there awkwardly. Neither were sure what was expected of them.

“Well, what are you two waiting for ?” Lauren asked.

“We don’t know what you want us to do.” Chris replied to his younger sister.

“Just do what you want us to do.” Lauren said, rolling her eyes whilst looking at Jane. She’d assumed that by now the boys would have learnt the rules of ‘the game’. Still the boys hesitated, so Lauren decided to give them a clue.
“Remember the video ?” she asked, although it seemed quite some time ago that they’d all watched it. “After the girls stripped and fondled each other, what did they do ?”

“Gave each other oral ?” Simon said in a questioning tone. Although he knew the answer, he needed confirmation that this was what the girls expected.

“Gold star to Simon !” Lauren said. “Now, if you want to see me and your hot sister do that, we’re going to need to see you two do it first.”

Both Simon and Chris looked at each other, now with the realisation of what they were being asked to do.
Simon started to back away, saying “Uh uh… no way. There’s no way I’m sucking a cock. I’m not gay.”
Chris stopped him, grabbing his arm and saying, “Dude, wait. I’m not gay either, but think about this. Think about why we’d be doing this. We would be seeing our sisters do each other. Mate…”

“No.” Simon repeated, with some determination as he began to reach for his clothes.

“Simon, wait !” Jane said, sensing that the session was about to come to an abrupt end, and she was feeling so horny and kinky that she was actually looking forward to licking out her best friend.
Simon paused and looked at her. “If you do this, then Lauren will suck you off later !”

“Jane !!” Lauren said with a shocked look on her face, but Simon was already interested enough to at least be considering the offer.

“I know that you’ve wanted to for a long time,” Jane said quietly to Lauren, but loud enough so that the boys heard, “besides, it’s only a cock.”

“If it’s ONLY a cock, why don’t you offer to suck it ?” Lauren said.

“’Coz he’s my brother !” Jane replied.

It was only now that Simon stood upright, leaving his clothes where they were. The series of events had taken an unexpected twist, but nevertheless the thought was now planted firmly in his mind.

“Ok, I’ll do it… but only if Lauren sucks me off.” Simon said, waiting for an approving nod from Lauren, “… followed by Jane !” he added, once he had confirmation from Lauren.

“Simon… that’s gross ! You’re my brother !!” Jane said, but Simon just stood there silently, arms crossed and cock bobbing as he waited for her answer.

As previously mentioned, Jane was feeling extremely horny, and as much as she showed disgust at the thought of sucking her own brother’s cock, the actual thought of it excited her. With her friend and her brother’s friends watching, however, she couldn’t appear too keen to accept, and decided to push the limits even further.

“Ok, I’ll do it… if you eat me out afterwards !” Jane said as if she was confident it would put her brother off, although she secretly hoped just the opposite.

Now it was Simon who had to consider the offer. The girl in front of him was certainly hot, and under normal circumstances he wouldn’t even needed to think about the offer… but this was his sister.
Again, like his sister, he was extremely horny, and the thought of having his sister giving him a blow job turned him on, but to admit that in front of his mates was difficult.
Fortunately, Dave and Jack urged him to accept the offer, as did Chris who was more excited about watching his sister make out with her friend. So after a little more time to consider, he finally accepted the offer.

Simon returned to the front of the group, and he and Chris discussed how they were going to do this. They had never sucked a dick before, and had probably never thought that they’d have to. Chris suggested taking it in turns, but it was Lauren who suggested that they lay on top of each other in a sixty-nine position and suck each other off at the same time.
Both of the lads agreed that this would probably be the better option, ‘get it over and done with’ Simon said.

Chris laid on the floor, and Simon positioned himself above his friend in a press-up position. He slowly lowered himself, but his erect penis ended up laying flat on his friend’s face.
Jane and Lauren saw this and laughed, and moved closer to give the guys ‘a hand’. Without warning, Lauren grabbed her brother’s dick and aimed it tip first at Simon’s open mouth, whilst Jane did the same with Simon’s dick.
As Simon lowered himself for the second time, each boy became interlinked like pieces of a jigsaw, each with a mouthful of penis.

Immediately the salty taste of their friend’s precum teased their taste buds, but without prompting, each of the two guys began to suck their friend.
Simon, on top of Chris, began to buck his hips in a back and forth motion, sliding his cock in and out of his best friends mouth. At the same time, he was bobbing his own head over Chris’s dick, keeping his lips tightly together.
Over and over in Simon’s mind he kept telling himself that this was wrong, but thinking about what he was getting out of this. However as the sucking and thrusting continued, he was actually getting more and more turned on. He was imagining it was Lauren, rather than Chris, who was sucking his dick, and this heightened his pleasurable sensation. However as he reached the point of no return, when he knew that he was about to come and nothing was going to stop him, in his fantasy it was his sister’s face who replaced Lauren’s on the end of his cock. He could see her clear as day, sucking away, swallowing his cum. One, two, three spurts of cum shot out of his dick into his friends’ mouth. Lying on his back, Chris had no option but to swallow the fluid as it welled at the back of his throat – something that he had not considered until this point. At the same time, he too ejaculated his own semen into Simon’s mouth, who had the option to spit it out. Despite this, and without even thinking, Simon swallowed the warm, salty mixture as it filled his mouth.
Once both boys were empty, they lay there, still with their friends cock in their mouth, for another minute before Simon rolled off and lay on his back, spent and exhausted.

Once again, the audience of their friends looked amazed at what they had just witnessed. The two girls even gave their brothers a round of applause, bringing them back into the real world.

Their task now complete, Simon and Chris made it back to their seats to watch the girl’s grand finale…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #18
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Ha ha amazing absolutely unforgettable can't wait till its the girls turn...
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:22 AM   #19
simondare

FUCK YEAH!

As I`m Simon I am LOVING this!
I wish this could happen really!
simondare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:49 PM   #20
haxial
Account Banned

Please continue.. the sub-plot has gripped me more than the actual story
haxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #21
Cantsleep

What's taking so long for you to write more?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!????? ??!!!!!!!!????????!! If your gonna start somthing think about all the people ready to read it >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F_cking type more!!!!!
Cantsleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #22
Cantsleep

^sorry that was my friend trying to b funny? :\ next time I'm on the computer (I'm on my itouch) I'll delete it. Great story thou :] Imma fan
Old 11-04-2009, 07:01 AM   #23
haxial
Account Banned

Cantsleep, before I read yout second post, I was gunna say that Shiny is doing updates whenever s/he wants..
haxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #24
Cantsleep

Ya ik, and I don't mind the minor wait as long as he keeps on writing as good as usual
Old 11-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #25
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

come on man coutine the sub plot its getting good
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:30 PM   #26
coolkid22
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to coolkid22

i like sisters sleepover a lot better i think u shoup spend more time on sisters sleepover but this storys great 2 5 *****
coolkid22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:26 PM   #27
truth

dude i love all your stories, you need to put them into book format with pictures and sell them......... GIVE TO ME FOR FREE cuz im poor but you can get rich
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:10 AM   #28
myself21

don't forget about this story! =[

16/m/ny
myself21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:16 PM   #29
hookedondares

Location: now, would i tell you that? but a hint is its's in the UK
Default just wondering

i was just wondering but what are the ages of the characters
sorry if you already mentioned and im bein a dumbass
hookedondares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:01 PM   #30
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Hi hookedondares,

Thanks for the question, and it is a good one. I haven't mentioned the ages of the characters, only given pointers (i.e. "the group of teenage boys"). I have intentionally left it up to the reader to choose in their own mind / fantasy the ages of my characters, as this will change from reader to reader. A younger person may not want to read about older people 'doing it', and vice versa.
This is true with most of the detail in my stories - location and even descriptions of the characters are deliberately vague, with the hope that the reader can adapt the images to their own fantasies.

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover