Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-18-2023, 05:49 AM   #46
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'll do both as they apply, but I prefer giving.

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia? Female genitalia
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? It depends on how much pain is involved. If it's minor pain, it can be very pleasing, but if it is a lot of pain, it can get annoying very quickly. Just because I can stand a lot of pain doesn't mean it's a good thing. That area is very sensitive too, so I'm not the biggest fan of it being tortured.
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Spanking and wedgie pain (from anything pulled up front.
  4. What do you like about it?With spanking, you are sore for a while and I do enjoy knowing I can't do anything about it except wait for time to calm the pain down.

With the front pulled wedgies, they can ride up and get worse over time which is nice to know. You don't get to ignore that predicument.
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? toothpaste, and wooden spoons I guess.
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Online, yes. I was working with someone on liking pain better. It was a nice experience. They were very patient with me and my slow process. I would 100% work with him again.
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? No, I would not allow this.
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? A lot from consecutive spankings there, and no, I did not. Too many gets annoying.
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? No. I don't think so.
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Start slowly. Don't do it all in one go. There's no shame in admitting you have a limit with how far you will go. Your pain tolerance will build over time.

For pain givers:
  1. Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it? Male genitalia, yes. I don't care much to torture female genitalia. I like it very much. It's nice to make men sore.
  2. Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally? Male genitalia. My preferences are not equal.
  3. What kind of pain do you like to dish out there? Ball slaps, dick spankings. That kind of thing.
  4. What do you like about it? Knowing a male is in pain. The more pain the better.
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? None. I don't need that to give someone pain.
  6. Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online? Only online.
  7. Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? No, I wouldn't wish to cause someone that. That's a limit on both giving and receiving for that area for me.
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it? I wouldn't call them my bottom, but I believe I dished out a fair amount to one person over time. Had to be in the 100s of spanks consectuvly over time.

This was through pm dares and I wasn't going for a like, so no. I have my doubts on them enjoying it.
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? No, I try to be careful.
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain?
Take it slow. Give it slowly, especially if this is new to you. Keep in mind everyone has a diffrent pain tolerance. What one is willing to do, another may not be.

You will eventually learn what you like and dislike giving.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 01:04 PM   #47
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

For pain receivers:

Do you have male or female genitalia?
Male

Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
I love as long as its safe longterm. Nothing damaging.

What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
Mostly swats and squeezes

What do you like about it?
The humiliation side for me

What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
Paddle, humbler, twine to tie

Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
Mostly online but a few times with local mistresses. Note: Online only free chat. Not looking for remote mistress.

Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
close when Mistress use a cane to swat (closer to hard tap)

What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
That cane tapping but enjoyed it

Have you ever gone too far? How so?
No, but with myself I can't give myself too much pain.

Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
Still newer to this so none yet.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 05:05 PM   #48
Phaedo
getDare Devil

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia? male
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? yes, very much
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there? squeezing, biting, scratching, slapping, pinching
  4. What do you like about it? it's very intense and makes me feel very possessed by my partner
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? ropes/cord, crops, pegs, sounds, pin wheel
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? yes, by my partner
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Yes, bruises and sometimes brush burns
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? probably getting hit hard in the balls. I don't enjoy that. It's not a sexy pain
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? yes, probably when there'sloss of skin integrity and end up bleeding
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? start slow, find out what works for you, and always have a safeword
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 11:17 PM   #49
Knightly.Prixess

For pain receivers:
Female
I love it to a certain extent
Spankings and hot wax
Honestly idk.. it just turns me on.
Daddy either uses his hand, a paddle, flogger, or the candles
I have had both now but really like it when someone else does it. Feels different.
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
Never, we don’t leave marks.
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
I was once made to wax my pussy when I didn’t shave for awhile. Hurt so bad I cried.
Just the one time I had to wax
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
Take it slow, make sure you and your partner do a lot of research.
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Knightly.Prixess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 02:33 PM   #50
Jolly*FtM

female
I love it. The more painful the better.
Almost everything, actually. binding, stretching, beating, hot wax, Icyhot, clamps, pumping, painful insertions
It's hard to say, for some reason the pain makes me horny.
Usually anything I can use for this. Spanking implements, clamps, pumps, chopsticks, ...
Only once in real life and that was only very little with a flogger as far as I remember. Maybe a clothespin too. Otherwise only online.
Very different, but sometimes there are just small wounds or burns, once a burn also got infected, which unfortunately took a little longer.
The most painful thing was probably burning with a cigarette, directly on the clit. I actually enjoyed it very much. And also very painful was a clothespin with a thumbtack, also on the clit. I liked that too.
It's hard to say, but I don't think so, sometimes something happens that you don't want, but after a while everything is fine again.
Feel your way slowly and do not take any unnecessary risks.

Into: BDSM, orgasm denial, anal, vaginal, torture, pee, spanking, pet play, age play, humiliation, heavy pain, control, rules, diapers, wax, icyhot, ice, being used and abused
Limits: crossdressing, scat, permanent, blood, public, illegal, facepic, friends & family

KIK: Jolly.ftm
Telegram: @JollyJayRoger

Lovense: Jolly1234

Men only!
100% sub (no switching!!)

My toys
likes, phantasies and what i am looking for
My calender
PM Dares

Last edited by Jolly*FtM; 12-16-2023 at 01:17 AM.
Jolly*FtM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 06:45 PM   #51
Hazel_b

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia? Female
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? Yes, a lot
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there?, Mainly spanking and piching
  4. What do you like about it? Just love the pain, and I know its wrong to do which makes it somehow sluttier and sexier
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? mainly wooden spoon or wooden ruler for spanking and clothes pegs or binder clips
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Yes I had a boyfriend that likes to do it and my current gf will do it sometimes
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?, yes often red marks and can last a few days
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? I used clothes pegs then a wooden spoon to spank my clit to a metronome at 150 bpm for 3 mins (I was going for 5 mins but bailed out), I was in agony
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? I think that was too far, it actually really hurt for days and thought I had done real damage
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? A metronome is great it kind of makes to carry on, and you can set it fast or slow, so if you want to spank yourself 200 times you can go a slow 50bpm for two mins ot a fast 200bpm for 1 min
Hazel_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 04:08 AM   #52
AmorDolor

Do you have male or female genitalia? MALE
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? YES, I LOVE IT!
What kind of pain do you like to receive there? PUNCHES, WHIPPING, KICKS, WEIGHTS
What do you like about it? THE PAIN ITSELF AND KNOWING SOMEONE IS TURNED ON BY MY AGONY
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? HANDS, A CABLE, A PARACHUTE WITH PINS, NEEDLES LONG TIME AGO
Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? YES, PUNCHED BY MY EX-GF
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? YES, BRUISES, MANY TIMES. THE LONGEST THEY'D LASTED MORE THAN TWO WEEKS
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? MANY WHIPS, FAST AND HARD, AND YES!
Have you ever gone too far? How so? SEE ANSWER ABOVE, BRUISES LASTED LONG TIME AND I WAS PRETTY SCARED, WITHOUT REASON BTW
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? TALKING ABOUT NUTS TAKE CARE WHEN SQUEEZING AND TWISTING, IT COULD ACTUALLY BE HARMFUL. PAIN'S GOOD, ER'S BAD.

Limits: scat, public, crossdressing, family and friends, illegal, harmful

SKYPE: live:.cid.e538e693debbc58 feel free to msg me there
AmorDolor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, genital pain, pain