Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-29-2008, 07:50 AM   #1
babyboy46765

Send a message via Yahoo to babyboy46765
Default out of controll slave needs punished

i have beeen a very out of controll slave for some time. i have not listened to my mistress and she is wanting me to get some ideas on how to be punished badly. i have alot of bonage restraints and i am a diaper slave. there is no limits on this dare. i also have been masterbating without permission.
babyboy46765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
MstDynamic

I think that you need to write an email or letter to your mistress, saying how lucky for one your are in having her spend time on a non-listening slave, explain why you dont listen, try to reason it also how you would like to improve and how you will improve. Explain to her why you felt the need to masturbate without her permission and how you could become more controlled in this matter.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:57 PM   #3
babyboy46765

Send a message via Yahoo to babyboy46765
Default punishments

she said that would be a good start but she is wanting a good punishment for me because i was so bad in this matter.
babyboy46765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:34 AM   #4
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Well start by standing in the corner naked with a finger in your ass facing the wall. An hour a day. Also with no masturbation for the next 2 months.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:40 PM   #5
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I think you should write a note to your mistress asking for her forgiveness and as a punsimshiment you must drink your mistress urin out of a bowl like a dog.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:57 AM   #6
fujifame

Default Punishment

I think that you should have to be hancuffed, wearing only a diaper, in the closet. She should give you some laxitives and then spank you. You should have to sit there for an hour or two. You must be blindfolded and let her do anything to you she wants.
fujifame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:50 PM   #7
donvoo
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to donvoo

ur punishment should be wereing a diaper and not changing it for a whole 1 1/2 weeks and u cant hold it u have to let it all out
Old 07-22-2008, 02:36 AM   #8
q00444

i was going true a self bondage site and i saw this i tink it wood make a good punishment for you http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html

Advertisements
Kink Talk