Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-17-2007, 04:09 PM   #1
mschooler

Send a message via MSN to mschooler
Angry what should i do?

my slave has been very disrespectfull to me and i want to punish him
but i just started to be his master and i dont know much about punishing, so what should i do to punish him?
mschooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:32 PM   #2
depp
SysOp

This does not belong in the Punishments & Ideas forum:
Quote:
Please do not request any information in this forum. It is for documenting your own ideas. This forum is a resource only. Post only information others would find useful.
I have moved the post for you.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:08 AM   #3
James499

Send a message via MSN to James499
Cool Stand up!!!

Show your slave who is the boss. Is this internet relationship or you see this person on a regualar basis. so age his and yours, and are you m or f.
James499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #4
mschooler

Send a message via MSN to mschooler

I am a boy and my is too
we are both 14.
mschooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:16 AM   #5
prometheus

14, huh,, public humiliation. make him go out to eat with you. Bring a dog bowl and make him eat out of it on his hands and knees. it works.
prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 03:51 PM   #6
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

What I suggest is make him do something REALLY boring.... Don't excite him, cos what you want to do if discipline him in a way so he doesn't misbehave again.
Alot of slaves misbehave because they know it will get them a punishment, and it's most often something that turns them on. SO if your slave's turnons are pain and humiliation, DONT do either of those.... Maybe have him write 1000 lines "I will never misbahe again" in HAND ... I guarantee that most people would find that boring and try to avoid stuff like that.
Or maybe if he hates some kind of food or drink, make him have that whenever he's hungry or thirsty. I know that I HATE coffee.... So anything to do with coffee and I'll be a sweet, behaved angel in notime... lol.

Unless of course your relationship isn't as serious, or if you enjoy sassy slaves that misbehave. SOmetimes it's fun when they misbehave cos it gives more sense to the "punishments".

All depending on what type of slave you want, you should choose wisely what kind of punishment they get.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk