6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 03:44 AM   #512
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Post Report #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Kitten View Post
Kitty has a dare that involves many things!

start by licking your feet until they are soaking wet, do this while wearing only panties.
now, take some nettles and rub them on each ass cheek, then proceed to spank yourself 50 times per cheek hard. then apply the nettles again.
now since your curious, give yourself an enema, lets use hot water. hold it for ten minutes.
getting harder, during the ten minutes, wear clothespins on each nipple.
now for something you will hate, the ten minutes should also be spent in the corner, but while wearing a gag.
I wanted to lick my feet but this proved pretty much impossible. I could only reach the toes of my left foot and only part of the big toe on my right foot. So I focused on only those and coated them with my saliva (I did wash them beforehand).

How much nettles sting varies widely and the ones I found weren't the most potent. Maybe this is due to time of year, I am not sure. They still stung me an unpleasant amount when I collected them so I figured they would have to do.

I was wary about rubbing them on my ass though. These hot days I'm frequently visiting the nude beach and I really didn't want to get any visible marks. My Misses already promised that they would hold off of most of the spanking during this summer to prevent such marks appearing. I was confident that the 50 spanks would be okay (my ass rarely leaves marks anyway) but I wasn't sure about the nettles. I had never used them on my ass either.

But I had to so I rubbed plenty of them on my ass before I spanked each butt cheek 50 times with a hairbrush. The spanks were okay but the nettles surely stung. Nothing too bad certainly but they stung more than I thought they would. The left a sharp tingly feeling in my butt throughout the rest of the dare and I still very much feel it now. Also I noticed that some small bumps had appeared on my ass cheeks. They are very small so probably not really visible unless close-by, but I still hope they will be gone tomorrow.

Moving forward with the hardest part of the dare. I was really concerned about this part as I remembered the last (and first) time I used the enema together with Miss Butterfly. That was the most terrible torture ever, with cramps so strong it was almost unbearable and I couldn't really hold all that water either. Thankfully, for this specific dare Miss allowed me to use only 1/4 of the bag (which is 500 ml) and thus I did.

Surprisingly it didn't really give me craps this time and I could just hold it, albeit assisted with my large glass butt plug. I then completed the corner time while holding it, gagged with my large ball gag and with pegs on my nipples. During these 10 minutes which were way too long for a non-punishment task, I did get cramps a few times and I had trouble holding. But the troubles subsided and came back all the time so it was doable and I could have done it longer if I absolutely had to. I was thankful when the alarm went though, because this part really felt like a true punishment!

I rushed to the toilet and everything spurted out as soon as I removed the plug. I blasted all over my hand, so I really couldn't hold it without the plug.

---------------
This is my penultimate report. Tomorrow I will be reporting about the final task I have to do from this thread. The other tasks were either optional and too hard and too public or had been rejected by my Misses already.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 11:40 AM   #513
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Have and edge from me.
Old 07-21-2018, 11:53 AM   #514
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

EDGE for you.
Doing well Jaro!
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 01:13 PM   #515
CSasha
Oracle

EDGE for you, Jaro. Go go gadgetto orgasm.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:29 PM   #516
Jaro

Post Report #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
Princess Jessica will be nice and give you another task...she wants you dolled up nicely so wear your Pink babydoll and matching G-string and pink nail polish (feet only if limits dictate that). Now you're looking your best model 3 toys of your choice while cross-dressed taking a good picture each time, imagining your pictures are going to a top sex-toy magazine so smile plenty and look your best

Once you've done with the pictures pick one to stroke slowly to for 10 minutes, one to suck your dildo for 5 minutes while looking at and one to look at each night for the next 4 nights.

As a consequence, Princess Jessica suggests sending the pictures to your Mistresses, she's sure they'll enjoy them.
This task was very awkward. I started by dressing up like you described and I chose to paint my fingernails instead of my toenails. The reason is that my toenails are not as smooth and harder to actually get it off again. I hated it anyway. I hate putting on makeup, especially since it is just to do this thing and I take if off immediately after.

For the toys I choose a dildo, a small ball gag and a large glass butt plug. I tried to model as best I could but even vanilla I look extremely weird in front of a camera and I can't smile. If I smile I just look freaky. I hate having my picture taken!

So then the final part. I must be a dim-witted worm because at first I did the final part my looking at each toy when doing those tasks, until Miss made me realize I had to look at the pictures! Of course looking at the pictures would make much more sense and turned out to be extremely awkward!

No, I do not turn myself on. It's weird to look at me. But I had to, so I completed the stroking and the sucking and then I looked at the final pictures for the next 4 night and mornings. Miss, allowed me to use morning too as they wanted me to be able to complete this today!

Of course I sent my Misses the pictures.

----------
So this was the final task I am doing in this thread. Hopefully it will earn me the final edge that I need! I completed 14 so far!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-21-2018, 08:42 PM   #517
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
This task was very awkward. I started by dressing up like you described and I chose to paint my fingernails instead of my toenails. The reason is that my toenails are not as smooth and harder to actually get it off again. I hated it anyway. I hate putting on makeup, especially since it is just to do this thing and I take if off immediately after.

For the toys I choose a dildo, a small ball gag and a large glass butt plug. I tried to model as best I could but even vanilla I look extremely weird in front of a camera and I can't smile. If I smile I just look freaky. I hate having my picture taken!

So then the final part. I must be a dim-witted worm because at first I did the final part my looking at each toy when doing those tasks, until Miss made me realize I had to look at the pictures! Of course looking at the pictures would make much more sense and turned out to be extremely awkward!

No, I do not turn myself on. It's weird to look at me. But I had to, so I completed the stroking and the sucking and then I looked at the final pictures for the next 4 night and mornings. Miss, allowed me to use morning too as they wanted me to be able to complete this today!

Of course I sent my Misses the pictures.

----------
So this was the final task I am doing in this thread. Hopefully it will earn me the final edge that I need! I completed 14 so far!
Good luck! I'm rooting for you!

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
pet monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:29 AM   #518
Jaro

The totals are 271 edges and 95 ruins

I'm so happy it didn't make it to an actual ruin!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 07-23-2018, 11:32 AM   #519
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
The totals are 271 edges and 95 ruins

I'm so happy it didn't make it to an actual ruin!
It was sooo close, though. I bet you got nervous counting.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:44 AM   #520
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Unfortunately, even though Jaro didn't get to a ruin, he did have to suffer through one accidentally yesterday.

His last two reports were wonderful and he was able to earn two last coin flips which led him to be allowed to orgasm. His orgasms will be allowed later this week.

Thank you to everybody who posted a task in this thread. I think Jaro completed most of the tasks, even with a few modifications. There were only one or two which were thrown out completely, and a few that were optional. I don't think Jaro completed the majority of the optional tasks, but they have sparked some inspiration for future tasks to help push him out of his comfort zone. Please stay tuned to his blog as he will likely write about it when it happens.

I will leave this thread open for another day or so, but then I will close it as it has now concluded.

Thank you again!

And to my worm, you did a great job!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 03:24 PM   #521
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Ha, I bet it was awkward I'm also no good at smiling naturally, but of course awkward was exactly what I was aiming for hehe. Well done for another great report though worm and earning that final edge. Sorry to hear about your accidental ruin as I know how mentally painful they can be but hope you enjoy your upcoming full orgasm
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk