Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-20-2021, 04:50 AM   #1
GeorgeHall

Default Pee holding dice dare

Wow a pee holding dice dare, very original I know.

If at any point during the dare you cant hold any longer, scroll down to 'forfeit', but once you have opened the spoiler theres no going back, you must complete it.

Start of by going to the toilet, let's start fresh. Roll a die, the result is how long you must hold for. Every half an hour flip a coin, if its heads then drink a glass of water.

Once the time is up, roll another die. The number tells you what to do from the list. Keep repeating until you either forfeit or are allowed to pee.
1-2. Roll again in an hour
3-4. Drink 2 glasses of water and roll again in an hour
5. Pee for 1 second then stop, roll again in half an hour
6. You may go and pee

Forfeit
If you cannot hold any longer, you may do a forfeit. But once you decide to do this you cannot stop.
Roll a die and open the corresponding spoiler belo
Spoiler:
Pee yourself on the spot, wherever you are and whatever you are wearing. Now, if you want to, flip a coin. If its heads you can clean up, if its tails you must stay in your wet clothes for 90 minutes

Spoiler:
Find somewhere semi-public (alleyway etc.) And pee, hopefully nobody sees you

Spoiler:
Pee in a cup/bowl. Get in your bath/shower and pour it over yourself. Now flip a coin, heads you can clean off tails you must wait an hour

Spoiler:
Pee in a cup, now drink it all. If tgeres any you cant manage then pour it over yourself, but you cannot wash it off for another 12 hours

Spoiler:
Go to the bathroom and strip naked. Now edge yourself 3 times. Once you have completed the edges you may pee

Spoiler:
Strip down to just your underwear (no bra). Sit on the toilet and pee through them. Put them in your mouth and suck them clean while you edge 3 times. No orgasming though.

Hope you enjoy this dare. If you decide to do it I'd love to see a report in either the comments or pms

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

Kik / Snapchat: george_hall4939
Discord: GeorgeHall#2060
You may PM me here but I will respond very slow
GeorgeHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 12:56 PM   #2
I like sweat

Send a message via Yahoo to I like sweat

Since it's always nice if someone replies, here is what I got:
First roll: 5 -> 5 hours
I started at 15:15, so the end is 20:15.
For the coin flip, I got the following results, starting 30 minutes after the start: TTTHTHTTHH (4H, 6T)
I played it with a big glass, beacause at the beginning I got tails 3 times in a row. This was maybe a failure.
Anyway, I did manage to hold it for the 5 hours and rolled a 4 + got heads on the last coin flip which means I had to drink 3 cups in a row (->~1l). (I was not sure if was supposed to to a flip right when I start and when time is up, so I did at least the last one at the end.)

When 24 minutes were left, I couldnt hold it any longer. I forfeited, rolled a 5 and edged the 3 times naked, while my hand already got a bit wet at every stroke beacause of the leaking pee.

Thanks for the dare.
- Time is running: We both get some fresh socks and set a common goal for a distance we have to run for changing them. Here is the twist: The looser has to double the time. You want to play risky or will you try to finish AFAP. It's up to you! Try it out!
- others

PM Dares

likes/dislikes and toys

Kik:
Ilikesweat
I like sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to I like sweat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk