Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-05-2022, 02:54 PM   #61
lucy22
Distinguished Member

*forgot to update*

currently completing:

-I try to give you different kinds of wedgie dares.
For this one I want you to put on a not so stretchy thong and above that a tight fitting jeans that is able to hold a belt, best if skinny jeans. Pull your thong at front and back and secure it by looping the belt through the jeans and also thongstraps. This keeps your wedgie permanent. Plus points if you dare wearing a crop top so the thong is visible. Cover if it's too daring.
Wear this for the whole day (8 hours). For every time you need to release for example to use the toilet, you add 30min.

completed time in wedgies: 126 hours

time to complete: 0 hours

I'd like a little more struggle! I think I could use some different ones!

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 12:43 AM   #62
JJZRH

Sport Soccer Sporty wedgie

Thanks for your reports. I'm glad you like my ideas.

For the next wedgie I want you to put yourself into a shoulder wedgie. Just pick some underwear you are comfortable with. It doesn't need to be super tight but still try to not go too easy on yourself. We both want you to suffer. And make sure it is made from cotton only.
Above your shoulder wedgie put on sports clothes. Sports bra, tight leggings, shirt, socks, shoes.
- When ready, do 50 clean jumpingjacks in a row as a warm up.
- Now go for a jog/run outside. You need to do at least 6km or 40 minutes, whatever comes first.
- Back home take off the (hopefully sweaty) clothes except the wedgie. Go take a shower and do squeaky cleans. Minimum 10, if your will is strong enough try to get 100.
- After showering do not dry off. Find a way to get yourself from the shoulder wedgie into a hanging wedgie (wearing nothing but the panty). Stay hanging until the panty has completely air dried.

I again will love to read a detail report. Thank you

Maybe: public

Limits: scat, photos, diaper, poop, blood
JJZRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 12:49 AM   #63
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

10 hours in bra connection wedgie

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 09:35 AM   #64
lucy22
Distinguished Member

currently completing: For the next wedgie I want you to put yourself into a shoulder wedgie. Just pick some underwear you are comfortable with. It doesn't need to be super tight but still try to not go too easy on yourself. We both want you to suffer. And make sure it is made from cotton only.
Above your shoulder wedgie put on sports clothes. Sports bra, tight leggings, shirt, socks, shoes.
- Now go for a jog/run outside. You need to do at least 6km or 40 minutes, whatever comes first.
- Back home take off the (hopefully sweaty) clothes except the wedgie. Go take a shower and do squeaky cleans. Minimum 10, if your will is strong enough try to get 100.
- After showering do not dry off. Find a way to get yourself from the shoulder wedgie into a hanging wedgie (wearing nothing but the panty). Stay hanging until the panty has completely air dried. ( i don’t do hanging)

have to complete:

- 10 hours bra connection wedgie

completed time in wedgies : 126 hours

time to complete: 10 hours

I'd like a little more struggle! I think I could use some different ones

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

Old 09-07-2022, 01:31 PM   #65
lucy22
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy22 View Post
currently completing: For the next wedgie I want you to put yourself into a shoulder wedgie. Just pick some underwear you are comfortable with. It doesn't need to be super tight but still try to not go too easy on yourself. We both want you to suffer. And make sure it is made from cotton only.
- After showering do not dry off. Find a way to get yourself from the shoulder wedgie into a hanging wedgie (wearing nothing but the panty). Stay hanging until the panty has completely air dried. ( i don’t do hanging)

have to complete:

- 10 hours bra connection wedgie

completed time in wedgies : 126 hours

report:

i grabbed a cotton thong (the only one i have) and pulled and pulled forever but could never get it high enough for a shoulder wedgie…because if this i had to edit the dare to fit inside rather than outside. i took four pieces of string and tied one to each side, front, and back of the thong then tied it to the tall bed frame to hold it up as high as it would go while i completed the rest of the dare. i put the clothes on and completed 50 jumping jacks painfully. the thong was very tight and gave no stretch so it cause lots of burning and rubbing. i jogged in place for 40 minutes. i took the clothes off and did the squeaky cleans..i managed to get to 85 swipes. (i can do a lot of squeaky cleans). because i don’t do hanging wedgies and couldn’t get the thong in a shoulder wedgie instead of showering and drying off i changed it a little bit. i attempted a hanging wedgie but not for long periods because it is a limit (dangling are close to hangings for me though) but because all sides of the thong were tied up they were all pulled at the same time and length so i slowly fell down into the thong wedgie and completed a hanging wedgie for maybe a minute. i felt a very intense sharp pain in my pussy and ass from the thong cutting into me. i stood up and completed another 50 squeaky clean swipes which were very hard to do. i left this wedgie in for 1 hour and removed it and felt such relief. look forward to the next wedgie

Old 09-07-2022, 01:32 PM   #66
lucy22
Distinguished Member

currently completing: 10 hours bra connection wedgie

completed time in wedgies : 128 hours

Old 09-07-2022, 01:52 PM   #67
dii12345678
Distinguished Member

1 hour chair hanging wedgie

Likes: Humilation (private), PM Dares, food denial, messy dares, pointless dares (e.g. corner time/ lines), light pain,

Limits, Backmail, too much pain, needles, anything public, body fluids

My PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93823
dii12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 02:02 PM   #68
lucy22
Distinguished Member

currently completing: 10 hours bra connection wedgie

have to complete:

-1 hour chair wedgie

completed time in wedgies: 128 hours

Old 09-08-2022, 12:58 AM   #69
JJZRH

Default Well done but..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy22 View Post
report:

i grabbed a cotton thong (the only one i have) and pulled and pulled forever but could never get it high enough for a shoulder wedgie…because if this i had to edit the dare to fit inside rather than outside. i took four pieces of string and tied one to each side, front, and back of the thong then tied it to the tall bed frame to hold it up as high as it would go while i completed the rest of the dare. i put the clothes on and completed 50 jumping jacks painfully. the thong was very tight and gave no stretch so it cause lots of burning and rubbing. i jogged in place for 40 minutes. i took the clothes off and did the squeaky cleans..i managed to get to 85 swipes. (i can do a lot of squeaky cleans). because i don’t do hanging wedgies and couldn’t get the thong in a shoulder wedgie instead of showering and drying off i changed it a little bit. i attempted a hanging wedgie but not for long periods because it is a limit (dangling are close to hangings for me though) but because all sides of the thong were tied up they were all pulled at the same time and length so i slowly fell down into the thong wedgie and completed a hanging wedgie for maybe a minute. i felt a very intense sharp pain in my pussy and ass from the thong cutting into me. i stood up and completed another 50 squeaky clean swipes which were very hard to do. i left this wedgie in for 1 hour and removed it and felt such relief. look forward to the next wedgie
Well done and thanks for the report.
I am sorry for including hanging and not be aware it's your limit. Thanks for trying to do it best possible.
But I also want to point out that the most interesting and exciting thing of doing dares is to do what told and not be able to choose by yourself (within the limits). Because of this I want you to redo this dare. It doesn't has to be very soon. But someday you should buy a cotton panty that works for the dare and do every point as told. Instead of hanging you can choose between kneeling on rice or standing on tiptoes. Both facing a wall. Once started you can't change and have to wait until air dried.
Summary:
- buy cotton panty some day
- shoulder wedgie
- sportsclothes: tight leggings, shirt, sports bra, socks, shoes
- 50 jumping Jack's in a row
- running outside for 40min or 6km
- strip to wedgie
- 100 squeaky clean
- shower with wedgie
- airdry while kneeling on rice or standing on tiptoes

Have fun

Old 09-08-2022, 01:01 AM   #70
lucy22
Distinguished Member

i already did a version this the first. i would like a new dare rather than completing this twice.

Old 09-08-2022, 01:27 AM   #71
JJZRH

Default More wedgie content

And for this thread a new dare for you:

This time it's for your likes of spanking and being a wedgie slave.
The dare is built of 7 rounds. Each round you have to do 5 steps and one line of body writing to show how much of a wedgie slut you are.
The 5 steps are:
1) bra connection front and back, 25 squats
2) bra connection front and back, doggy pose, 50 spanks on each ass cheeck
3) bra connection front and back, high knees exercise 1min (google it if unfamiliar)
4) chair wedgie, line writing, 10 lines: I am only happy when forced in wedgies and I love to suffer in wedgies for hours. I am grateful for the dares of JJZRH.
5) shoulder wedgie, 15 situps

After each round you take a marker (edding) and write "wedgie slave" on parts of your body in the following order: chest, belly, left arm, right arm, left tigh, right tigh, forehead. You don't have to expose yourself and can wash off immediately after finishing the 7th round. If you do so, you need to be kept in the shoulder wedgie until all of the marks are gone. If you decide to keep the body writing you are free but have to get seen in a bikini (roommates, pool,..) by at least 3 people.
Report is mandatory.
Thank you very much for competing.

Old 10-15-2022, 05:53 PM   #72
lucy22
Distinguished Member

Any new dares??? not looking to close this thread yet

Old 10-16-2022, 07:52 AM   #73
Fireblaster

Do a door knob wedgie and do 50 situps in that position.
Fireblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 12:14 PM   #74
MySecretSide

Default 10 hours

For 10 hours: wear tight jeans with a belt. Give yourself a wedgie all around (front, back, side...) and pul until it get a bit painful. Than tighten your belt that it stays so.

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 07:17 PM   #75
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Add another 10 hours for me

Kik: littleanalslave2

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Disslikes: playing with my pussey i have never cum

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
littleanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass punishment, punish a naughty grl, pussy wedgie, slave, wedgie girl