Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-20-2021, 10:08 AM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Games/Stories/Roleplay...have you ever made anything real?

It's fair to say we all have fantasies, some more than others...some we keep for that special someone, sometimes we will never reveal them for sheer embarrassment, but some for sure we have brought to life at some point!
This questionnaire is about this very subject and I'm curious to see who has made fantasy become a reality!

1. Do you enjoy writing Kinky stories? - If so, feel free to share a link or give us an idea what you write about

2. Do you have a fantasy scenario in your head you believe would be the ultimate kinky experience for yourself?

3. Have you ever looked at a board game and said to yourself...I wish I could add some kinky rules to it?!

4. Have you ever created rules for your own kinky game? Perhaps a variant of Dungeons and Dragons for example...

5. Have you ever taken any of the ideas above out of fantasy and made them a reality?!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 09:25 PM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

These are good questions. I don't have specific answers yet, but I'm going to bump it already.

In general I can say I have a lot of kinky scenario's in my head and I've been wanting to write a story. But I'm not a very good writer and I have been putting it off because I am too lazy.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:21 AM   #3
JimmyKarlo

1. Do you enjoy writing Kinky stories? - If so, feel free to share a link or give us an idea what you write about
I am not too creative in writing a full story, but I like to fantasize about scenarios and share them with other people while chatting and so on.

2. Do you have a fantasy scenario in your head you believe would be the ultimate kinky experience for yourself?
Sure! Many of them would be an ultimate for me and I would love them to come true at some point.

3. Have you ever looked at a board game and said to yourself...I wish I could add some kinky rules to it?!
Absolutely! Once I was playing the Ludo Game with three other fiends (2 male, 2 female) and I said again and again that we should add some kinky rules now (it was wrapped as a joke, but meant real). Unfortunately it did not work out

4. Have you ever created rules for your own kinky game? Perhaps a variant of Dungeons and Dragons for example...
I always try to add some rules to games - online games, or other things. Like if I loose I have to do XYZ that many times and so on. Also while chatting with friends I try to add rules like if they say XYZ or so, or simply let them roll dices for me - but never tell them what for.

5. Have you ever taken any of the ideas above out of fantasy and made them a reality?!
None of them - they all still live in the fantasy world

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 27.04., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: buttr dildo
Last cum: 27.04.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 02:56 AM   #4
lololo72
Distinguished Member

I will write about it later
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 08:53 AM   #5
boundupone

I have created teases on milovana. EOS is a powerful tool if somewhat difficult to get to grips with to start with, but if you want to turn something from an idea into an interactive story, that is a good place to try
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasy, roleplay, strip games