Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Default "I am a slut" - Punishment essay

I recently disobeyed my Master, themaninthehat, by trying to tell him what to do. My punishment was to write an essay about why I am a slut. This was an effective punishment because of how I had to write humiliating things about myself, and I suggest this as a good way to punish an insubordinate slave who must learn his or her place.

Here's my essay:

Dear Sir

I am writing to you to tell you why I am just a lowly slut.

Sir, I crave degradation and humiliation from anyone who will give it to me. I love being told that I’m a worthless whore, a shameless harlot or a pathetic bitch. I instantly become wet when I am debased, especially when it is, for example, on a public online forum, where many users of that particular website can join in my humiliation. If you look through some of my threads on getdare.com, you will see how I have been shamed in the past and how I enjoyed it. ¬Only a true slut would derive pleasure from being mocked in such a public fashion.

In fact this extends beyond merely enjoying being insulted online (although it’s not that much of an insult, is it Sir? It is true). I fantasise about this becoming a reality, and being shamed as a slut in public. Often I have the most enjoyable orgasms when I’m imagining being led naked through a public space such as a market, with “whore” and “slut” written all over my body so that everyone can know what I truly am. I think about people hurling abuse at me and laughing as I am publically shown to be a slut by being made to service everyone who wants me. I truly feel that this makes me a slut, at least in my mind, because no self-respecting lady would enjoy such humiliation or allow herself to be called such things. This is just one of the many fantasies I have about this type of treatment, which I feel definitely paints me as a slut.

I also feel, to a certain extent, that reclaiming the word “slut” is a positive thing. Women should be able to express their sexuality in the same way as men do, and should not be made to hide their natural desires for the sake of society. I think that society could do with a bit more openness in terms of sex and individual desires. If I want to be humiliated and called a whore then I should be allowed to do so, and to enjoy it.

Sir, you also asked me to tell you why you are better than I am. I think that should be obvious, Sir. You are in control of yourself and you can take control of those beneath you. It is better to be a controlled individual than a slut who simply wants to be used and humiliated, ready to serve when she is wanted. Independence is an important aspect of being a well-rounded human being, and this includes the ability to control one’s own sexual desires. This is in complete contrast to my own lack of ability to resist my sluttish urges, especially when I let all my actions be controlled by the growing moisture in my pussy.

So in summary, I think that I am a complete slut because of my constant filthy thoughts, especially those about being used and humiliated by strangers, and because of how I surrender to my sluttish side. For me it is less about action than desires and feelings, and I completely desire to be called a slut and treated like one. This is why I need to be reminded all the time that I am just a whore, so that I don’t start getting above myself, Sir.

Thank you for taking the time to read your slut’s thoughts Sir.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

Wow, someone was horny to write all that about herself ...
But, since we're here, I got a question for you: would you be anough of a slut to realize your fantasy you just described in real life ?
Or are you just one of this girls who like to think they're sluts, but are just chickens, scared of being one ... ?

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

The main problem I have with actually doing certain things like those described above is what it could do to my career prospects and my personal life. I see "real life", for lack of a better term, as completely separate from sexual life, and thus I wouldn't want my coworkers/boss etc knowing about this, because I do take my job seriously as well. I may consider myself a slut but that does not mean that I can't have a good career, family life etc. One day when I have children they should not ever have to hear about their mom being dragged naked through the marketplace. So while it is exciting to think about, I do not want to be arrested or have people in my personal life find out. However, if I am away from home, such as in a holiday place far away, I would not mind some more exhibitionist sluttish acts. It just comes down to practicality.

And yes, I was horny but I wasn't expecting to have to post this. So while it was exciting at the time of writing, it's actually fairly embarrassing posting it now and having people see it. But I guess that's a good thing, seeing as this is actually a punishment, and putting this up does not turn me on, but rather makes me think about what I did and how I should change my behaviour. I guess a little exhibitionism where I'm not in control is a good way to punish me, because right now I'm feeling embarrassed in a completely nonsexual way, so I guess it worked.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

Old 06-25-2012, 03:07 PM   #4
mstrofynggrls

Did writing it turn you on or off?
mstrofynggrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #5
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

I was pretty horny before I started, and it made me more horny, especially as I had to write it to get permission to come. Reading it again later made me feel embarrassed, as I was then no longer horny. Answering these questions also makes me less horny, but it's part of the punishment so I guess the point is embarrassment not arousal.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
JesterBDSM

you really are a stupid, albeit wanna be, slut. It was so easy for you to type this up and use spell checker and copy/paste so it looks all neat & well. We know you're smart. As a real task you should have to write a true letter, you know with pen and paper. If you need to spell a word you are not sure of, use a dictionary, and no slut that's not where dicks are. It should entail what it really means to submit and do what a Man demands. When you're finished you can dress up as slutty as you can, have someone help you scan the document at a Kinkos center (you can choose how far away you'd want to go) and email yourself the PDF (and wonder if that nerd who helped didn't get a copy). Once scanned, post a new thread uploading the scanned image of the document(s). Any errors found will not be taken lightly. Last but not least, send a PM to everyone who has replied in this thread to let us know you've done you're work.

P.S A wonderful place I visit on a very regular basis is www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories, feel free to write down some of your fantasies and submit the stories. If you do one, PM me so I can read it.
JesterBDSM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
essay, slut