Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-10-2010, 09:36 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Box ► DIY Body Restraint

DIY Body Restraint

I made myself a DIY body restraint. Easy to make, and it'd be great to use on slaves, or on yourself.

For mine, I used A1-sized cardboard. This will work best as it needs to be large in order to work. Then, all I did was cut three holes out of the cardboard. I cut out squares, but circles would, admittedly, work best. However, this is up to you. Square holes actually make the whole thing that little more awkward, so it could be more fun. You decide.

Use the photos below as a guide.

Also, make sure the holes are in similar places to where mine are, and make sure they're in a similar position, near one edge of the board. The holes should be big enough for arms to fit through.

To use it, you need to be naked. Once naked, kneel down and place your arms through the hole. Then find a comfortable enough position so your penis hangs through the third central hole. Your slave, or the user of this board, will now be in quite an awkward position. Make them masturbate for as long as you wish whilst locked into the board.

In addition to this, there is a second use. As you can see, there is some upside down text on my photos. All you have to do is turn the board upside down so the holes are now at the bottom edge. Have your slave/the user then slide their legs through the bottom two holes. (If need be, cut the holes larger slightly, but make sure they don't fit completely. In the end, preferably, you need to have it so your legs can't fit right the way through and stop half-way up your thighs. Then, in this position, your penis will not reach the cock-hole and will be a little distance behind. In order to masturbate in this position, your slave/the user must now reach his hands over the top of the board (which should be neck level) and through the cock-hole in order to masturbate. Tricky, awkward, but do-able. And amusing for the person watching.

So there you go. Simple, easy, and fun. (Feel free to also use this idea for other tasks/dares, and feel free to adapt it in any ways you wish.)

Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Slenderman - Doctor for this post:
Old 12-10-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
AlligatorGirl

Aw wish I had a penis
AlligatorGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

You could proberly do it with your female counterpart.

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:51 AM   #4
drvaleyard
getDare Sweetheart

Doctor, I hope you hid that from your parents. Have they every found anything kinky in your room?

My Return and Regeneration!

This has been moved to my blog.

I have been away for a while and needed a fresh start. So read my update and Hello again!

LGBT Community Thread

drvaleyard is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to drvaleyard for this post:
Old 12-28-2010, 10:02 AM   #5
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvaleyard View Post
Doctor, I hope you hid that from your parents. Have they every found anything kinky in your room?
Nope.

Thank heavens xD
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
body, bondage, diy, masturbation, restraint