Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-21-2019, 12:12 PM   #1
japgirl

Default The Shadow

Thank you to my dom for suggesting the title.

***This story contains strong language, violence, and graphic scenes. If you’re easily offended or under 18, please proceed to leave.

Chapter 1 - I HATE MONDAYS

Kenna’s POV

“I hate my life!” I screamed as I threw my alarm clock across the room. I know I’m going to be late for work, but I have a raging headache from all the wine I drank last night. What the heck is wrong with me? I’m sick and tired of dealing with idiots at work and really don’t want to deal with their bullshit today. I hate Mondays. I really hate Monday.

The weekend flew by yet again and I still have a mountain of laundry in the corner of my room. I just can’t believe I found Jax in my bed with Gina. Jax, my lumberjack of a boyfriend or should I say ex-boyfriend, was fooling around with my best friend in my fucking bed. She was always was a slut. I should’ve known she was after Jax. Since the day Jax and I first met, she was always trying to flirt with him. I smacked her one time and told her to get her filthy paws off my man. I can’t believe he actually cheated on me with that boobless bimbo. Who the hell uses “LOL” or “LMFAO” when speaking out loud anyway?

-Flashback-

5 Years Ago

“Get it girl!” Gina shouted as I climbed up onto the bar top. We had stumbled upon a little dive bar during our summer break. It was nothing special. It wasn’t very lively. I was actually a bit bored until a live band started performing. Everyone in the audience stood there like zombies so I decided to bring some excitement to the bar. I hopped up onto the bar and began dancing.

Men started staring as I seductively swayed my hips. I guess I should’ve thought things through a bit more. I had been wearing a cropped white top, a black leather jacket, a black leather mini skirt, and black stiletto boots. Of course, I was going to draw attention moving like that. But that’s when I saw him. He was playing the bass. He was so into the music he was playing that he had not noticed me. When the song ended, he looked up and instantly his icy blue eyes met mine. He was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. He was a red head and had a full on beard. He wasn’t that big of a guy, but he had just enough of a belly to make his lengthy body seem more proportionate.

That’s when I felt several hands grabbing at me. Startled by the sensation, I lost my balance and fell off the bar. These drunk and handsy men wouldn’t get off me until, that sexy lumberjack of a man stepped in.

“Get off of her!” he roared. Everyone looked up and cleared out of the way as he approached me. I was a mess. My top and skirt had been completely torn and I hadn’t been wearing a bra or panties so I was completely exposed. I quickly covered myself with my hands and looked at the cigarette covered floor as he took of his red checkered flannel and wrapped it around me. He took my face in his hand and lifted my chin so I was looking into his eyes. He could see the tears in my big brown eyes and mascara running down my pale face.

He helped me off the ground and buttoned the flannel so it was completely covering me. The lumberjack wiped the tears from my eyes before I collapsed into his embrace in a full on ugly cry. He stroked the hair out of my face and held me tight. Once my cry had softened, he tilted my chin so I was looking at him. I was so embarrassed in that moment. There I was an ugly crying mess wrapped up in the arms of this hunk of stranger.

“Hey there baby girl,” he said in quiet tone. “You’re safe now. But do you have a name?”

I stood there dumbfounded that he was still holding me. Then I heard him clear his throat before chuckling as he proceeded to tease me. “Now now baby girl, do you like what you see?” I went wide eyed and he continued to chuckle before he spoke up again. “Okay, let’s try this again baby girl. Do...you...have...a...name?”

I had turned bright red and barely got out a whisper. “Ummm, yes, ummm, my name is...umm...my name is...umm” I had completely forgotten my own damn name.

“What’s that now? Your name is Umm?” he said teasingly.

I didn’t think I could turn even redder. “Oh umm. No, it’s umm.”

“It’s Kenna! Her name is Kenna! And I’m Gina.” Oh lord, this woman, my best friend from high school, was actually trying to flirt with him right in front of my eyes. She tried to make herself sound oh so seductive when she said her name, but to be honest she sounded like a complete imbecile. Not that I’m one to talk since I completely botched my own name.

“I’m Jax. Kenna, are you okay?” The way he asked had sincerity in his voice and I could see the flecks of sapphire glimmering in his brightly lit eyes. I looked up and into his eyes and simply nodded my head, having no words to escape my mouth. He smiled at me and said, “Well okay then baby girl. Let’s get you and your friend home safely.”

Jax swooped me up in his arms and carried me outside while Gina scurried after us. He put me inside his old rusty red pick up truck and Gina slid in next to me. Jax walked around to get into the driver’s seat.

Gina, being the desperate skank that she was, begged him to go home with her. Jax, with annoyance in his voice, insisted that he drop her off first. We reached Gina’s parents’ place. It was a massive place, but such an architectural waste. It was a blob of white with dirt tinged windows. The yard looked like gophers had worked their best. The Marins liked to think they were rich; they were entitled and lazy, but couldn’t afford support staff. The house was run down and looked like it was the worst in town.

Gina hopped out of the car and tried to change Jax’s mind. Jax clearly annoyed, let out a grunt and drove off without a second glance at my desperately slutty friend.

Jax continued to drive and missed the turn for my place. I was confused at where he was going until he pulled outside of a little cafe. I looked at him with questioning eyes. He understood the look on my face and proceeded to explain. “Look, your friend is just not my type. I offered you a ride home because when you looked into my eyes on that bar top, I was completely mesmerized. I didn’t want this night to end on a sour note, so I thought I’d buy you a coffee to give me more time to convince you to let me see you again.” With that, he leaned over the center console and place a warm gentle kiss on my lips. His lips tasted of a mix of whiskey and cigarettes, but it was a taste I’d never forget. It was a kiss that turned a moment into these past five years.

-Present-

Reminiscing on how I met Jax, I stumble out of the bed and fall flat on my face. I begin to pick myself off the cold hardwood floor. Ouch, my head really does hurt.

Finally reaching the bathroom, I stare at myself in the mirror and scream with horror, “What?!?! What the hell?!?! Fuck!!! That thing is huge!” There is a gash the size of Texas right above my right eye. Blood is dripping down my face and I’m panicking. I can taste the coppery liquid entering my bloodstained mouth.

“What’s happening to me? The room seems like it’s spinning. What do I....”

SMACK!

• Female •

SHS: 3

I can be sweet, but I have a bit of a bite. Snarky, savage, and full of sarcasm.

I don’t play with jailbait!

Rules of Play
Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender

Last edited by japgirl; 12-21-2019 at 12:16 PM.
japgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 12:18 PM   #2
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Well done. This is an excellent start to your first story. You set the background really well.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 12-21-2019, 09:52 PM   #3
japgirl

Chapter 2 - WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

Erich’s POV

“Due! It was already due! Damn it! Bethany, I told you this was due yesterday!” I’m seething at my incompetent wife who also acts as my receptionist. She can’t get a job anywhere else because she’s got air for brains. How can you forget when taxes are due?

Sometimes, I wonder why I even married this stupid girl. Oh that’s right, I didn’t have a choice. The bitch told me she was pregnant with my kid after after one of my drunken nights. I didn’t know at the time she was a lying bitch trying to trap me into a marriage because she was nothing but a money loving whore.

Trying to save face, I married the whore only to find out that it had all been a fucking lie. Thankfully, I made her sign a prenup so I can get out when I want. The only thing about leaving is it would damage my image completely unless she was at fault.

“Hey Beth! I’m going for a run!” I need to get out of the house for a bit. This marriage is absolutely suffocating.

The sun feels glorious. There are very few people out as most people have gone to work already. I have to stop to take a breather and I’m standing in front of this house made of glass.

BOOM!!!

“What the hell was that?” I should probably mind my own business, but I want to make sure no one is hurt. I run around to the back of the house and see her laying there. Her glorious naked body limp on the ground as blood pours from her head. “Oh shit! I think she needs help!”

I try to get into her house, but the doors are locked. I notice the sliding glass door on the balcony on the second floor had been left slightly ajar. I climb up the vines until I reach the second floor, slip into her house and proceed to look for that bathroom door. Her house is huge and maze-like, but I finally find her. “I hope she’s not dead.”

I stare at her body taking her in. “My god, this woman is absolutely breathtaking.” I may be married, but it doesn’t mean I haven’t stepped out before. This girl here is someone I might just be willing to risk my reputation for. She looks like she takes care of herself. 5’4” or maybe 5’5” and she probably weighs about 135. She probably drinks organic green smoothies. I wouldn’t be surprised if she does yoga too. Thin but sculpted. Curves in the right place. Her breasts look like fluffy clouds I’d like to rest my head on someday. Silky brown hair and lips so plump and brightly pink. Those are the lips, I’d like to taste one day.

I look down at my pants and I realize I need to stop. This girl needs help and I have an epic boner. Searching her cabinets, she has no first aid kit. I’ll have to use the towels to try to stop the bleeding. She has a pulse and she is still breathing. “Oh thank heavens, this glorious life has not been taken.” The bleeding slows down and I patch her up with a sewing kit I found in the back of her medicine cabinet.

I know she needs to go to the hospital because I am a doctor, but I don’t want any man to touch her unless it’s myself. I know it’s wrong to lust for her when she’s in a deep sleep, but this is a girl I want to keep.

I pick her up and place her in bed. I strip out my sweaty clothes and get in beside her as I stroke her head. She begins to stir a bit and nuzzles close to my body. I’ll discreetly nurse her back to health, but once she wakes up, I don’t know if I’ll be able to stick around.

Her scent is intoxicating like lavender laced with vanilla and a hint of honey. This girl may just be the death of me.

My eyes wander the room to find anything that will tell me a bit about her. I see a blueprint of the house hanging in frame. Maybe she’s an architect and built her own house. I see a broken picture frame on the ground. It’s this girl with a guy and another girl. The guy looks like he’s doting on her, but I notice the other girl has almost discreetly got her hand near his crotch. He must be her boyfriend, but by the X on his face, they must have broken up very recently. The word “SLUT” was written across the face of the other girl. It appears the boyfriend and the best friend both betrayed her.

I hope she wasn’t trying to kill herself. It would be such a shame. She’s a beautiful creature and I’d really like to know her name. I look around some more and see a notebook on the nightstand. I reach over her and grab it to take a peek.

“Wow! This must be her diary and I know this is an invasion of privacy, but I must know who this beautiful girl is.”

The first page reads, “Kenna King.” King? She looks more like a Queen.

It’s full of journal entries and many drawings. This girl is talented that’s for sure, but it looks like she’s also got a sailor’s mouth. The f bomb is dropped everywhere.

My phone starts ringing and she begins to stir. Her eyes begin fluttering so I grab my clothes and slip out the window. I stand on the balcony and secretly stare as I see her open her confusion filled eyes and touch her head. “Ow! Fuck! Shit! What the hell just happened?” she cries out loud. I hold in my snicker because her of her potty mouth. She gets out of bed and my eyes wander south and she looks like a heavenly treat.

My phone starts ringing another time. I see it’s the whore I left at home this morning. She’s probably wondering how to spell her own name. I look back inside and see Kenna begin to walk my way. She can’t know I was here so I jump off the balcony and run away.

• Female •

I can be sweet, but I have a bit of a bite. Snarky, savage, and full of sarcasm.

Rules of Play

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender
Old 12-23-2019, 03:52 PM   #4
japgirl

Chapter 3 - WELL THAT WAS CREEPY

Kenna’s POV

“Ow! Fuck! Shit! What the hell just happened?” I scream out loud. My head is pounding. Wait what’s that sound. Is it just in my head or did I hear a phone ringing? It sounds like it’s coming from the balcony. It looks like a man standing there with a ripped body, dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. I blink and he’s gone. “Great Kenna! Now you’re just hallucinating!”

I look at the clock and notice it’s already 11:30am. “Shit! What the fuck? How am I this late? Oh fuck! And I’m still naked!”

Walking into the bathroom, I notice the blood on the floor. I start remembering getting dizzy, but my world had gone black.

“How the fuck did I end up in my bed again? Wait! Who fixed the gash on my head?” I’m belligerent at the fact that I have no recollection of the past four and a half hours.

I must be hallucinating this whole thing. I must not have fallen. The blood on the floor must be from my period. Wait, does that mean my bed is a bloody fucking mess too? Shit, shit, shit!

I hop in the shower to wash myself. If I’m on my period then my lady bits need a wash. No one wants to smell that stank. The hot water feels so good running down my back. I close my eyes and begin to relax. Images of that man cross my mind. Oh what I would do to have a man like that pound me six ways to Sunday. Of course, I just have to interrupt my daydreaming with my rational thoughts, “Kenna! Get it together! You’re fantasizing about an imaginary man!”

I must be desperate from some action since it’s been a few months since Jax and I had sex. I should have seen this coming. He had grown quite distant. Every time, I wanted to have sex, he’d make up some sort of excuse that he was busy. I wonder how long he had been screwing Gina. Was he lying to me for the past five years? Was it just recently? Maybe this explains his behavior on his birthday night.

-Flashback-

Two Months Ago

It was Jax’s 36th birthday a couple months ago. I bought us tickets to go to Boracay to relax and have some sexy fun.

We stayed on the water in this little hut. The water was blue and clear as day. It was such a mesmerizing sight. I guess Jax didn’t really appreciate the gesture. His definition of vacation was getting drunk at new bars.

“Jax! Isn’t this place breathtaking? We can just relax here and getaway from the rest of the world for a bit.” I was so excited to be away from the office and have some intimate time with the man I was hoping to marry.

“Damn it! Why would you pick this shitty place? There’s no WiFi! Are you trying to bore me to death?” Jax was fuming. I didn’t know he’d be this pissed.

I packed mostly bikinis and lingerie as I thought Jax would be into at least one view. But, Jax barely even noticed me. I’d sunbathe right in his line of sight hoping to entice him, but he just kept staring at his phone complaining about not being at home.

“Damn it! I can’t even get service here! Why couldn’t we just stay home? Why do you do this sort of shit to me?” I couldn’t believe how ungrateful he was. I paid for us to have a nice getaway and he didn’t even pretend to have fun. He constantly made his distaste known.

At night, I’d change into some delectable lingerie and climb on top of him in bed hoping to have sex with the man I loved. He would push me off and get out of bed.

“Babe! Why are you doing this? Come back to bed. Do you think I’m ugly now? Did I get too fat? What did I do wrong?” Jax continued walking out of the hut.

That night I cried myself to sleep. I was sprawled out on the bed in just the lingerie Jax had left me in. Did he not love me anymore? I slept alone that night and had no clue where he went. In the morning he smelled like a distillery, passed out on the ground right outside the hut.

Each night, he continued to disappear. I missed being in his arms. I missed the whiskey scent that used to fill the air as we would lay in bed. This was the first time I had slept alone for more than one night in the last four years. Jax had moved in with me in after a year of dating. We had been inseparable so I couldn’t wrap my brain around this sudden change.

When we had come back home, things had changed. He’d stay out late and passed out on the couch. He must’ve fallen out of love with me. Or he must’ve found me utterly detestable.

-Present-

Reminiscing on that birthday getaway, I completely lose track of time. I get out of the shower and call my assistant to let her know I won’t be coming in today.

I sit on my bed still in no clothes looking around at all the things Jax had left. My diary is sitting next to me on my bed. “That’s funny, I normally keep this on my nightstand. I must’ve had way too much to drink if I can’t even remember moving it.”

I put on some leggings and a sports bra wanting to go for a jog. Locking up the house, I’m ready to roll and I think I see someone standing in the shadows. I look again closely and no one is there.

“Well that was creepy!”

• Female •

Rules of Play

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender
Old 12-24-2019, 07:52 PM   #5
japgirl

Chapter 4 - STUPID BITCH

Erich’s POV

“Well that was a close one! She almost caught me being a creep!” I’m pretty sure the neighbor just heard me and possibly saw me in the buff. I guess I should put my clothes on now.

I’m fully clothed once again and I start to run back home. Twenty minutes later, and I’m finally back at home only to see the damn bitch is waiting for me on the front porch.

“Where were you babe? You left me all alone.” Her stupid screechy voice is enough to drive any man mad. I close my eyes for minute trying not to strangle her on the spot.

“Oh, umm I saw a kid fall off his bike and decided to help him out. His parents weren’t around so I sat with him until they came home.” A total lie right there, but this bitch is crazy and if she knew I had been in other woman’s bed, she’d probably turn into an ax murderer and go for Kenna’s head. I can’t risk having this psycho bitch doing anything to hurt my gorgeous girl. Yes, my gorgeous girl because I fully intend on making her mine one day soon.

Her silky smooth skin and those luscious lips. Mmmm...those will be all mine one day. Beth will never compare to Kenna. Beth relies on me for everything. She wants food, money, a new bag...well guess who has to pay for it. That’s correct, that would be me. Kenna seems so independent by the looks of things. Her house was magnificent and it seemed like a home infused with her personality...not that I know much about her personality except for the fact that she talks like a sailor. Beth is not beautiful like Kenna. Beth looks like skin and bones because she hardly eats. Her hair is overly bleached and brittle and her skin is rough and full of wrinkles and sun spots from all the time she spent in the tanning bed.

Lost in thought about Kenna, my raging bitch of a wife, ruins the moment. “Baby, can we go out to eat? I’m hungry.” For fucks sake, that stupid whining sounds like fucking nails on a chalk board. Get this bitch to shut the fuck up already.

“Beth, you know I have to get to the office. Milo has been covering for me most of the day and Mrs. Jorgensen has an appointment at 3pm. Do you know what she would do if I passed her off to Milo?” Please, please, please just get off my back.

“Oh right! Mrs. Jorgensen...you don’t want to make her mad or else she might lace my coffee with rat poison.” I wish Mrs. Jorgensen would do that. It would honestly spare me the trouble of having to do it myself.

“Well, I’m going to shower then head to the office. How about you cook up some lunch for yourself?” Please don’t ask to join me in the shower. I’d really like some peace and quiet.

“Okay babe! Would you like me to make you something to eat as well?” The woman is so bad at cooking, I’d rather eat a pile of rocks.

“No, no! I’m fine! Milo bought lunch and left it for me in the fridge. I’ll eat when I get to the office.” Milo never buys me food. That cheap bastard of a business partner.

Beth skips along back into the house and I wish I can just get rid of her. She needs to be handled so I can make Kenna mine.

I walk into the house and head upstairs to shower. The warm water trickling down my washboard abs, I begin to think about Kenna again. My sweet girl, you will be mine. But how do I get Beth out of the way?

I just can’t resist seeing Kenna again so I hop out of the shower, put on some clothes and run out to the car. I drive toward her house, just minutes away. I park down the street so she won’t see me and I walk to her neighbor’s house and hide in the shadow.

I’m hoping to catch a glimpse of her. Maybe she’ll even be naked again. Instead, she makes her way out the door in her light little leggings and sports bra. The leggings hugged her curvy little ass just perfectly and her sports bra exposed the top of her cleavage just enough to leave men salivating for more.

“Shit! She’s looking this way!” I dive into a bush out of sight. I can’t have her seeing me. I don’t want her to think I’m that creepy.

She begins jogging down the street. It’s only 2pm and my office is only a few minutes away. I walk back to my car and start following her slowly and cautiously so that she doesn’t catch me.

No wonder she has such an amazing body. She runs and runs and doesn’t seem to get tired. How is she even running like this when I had just patched up her head?

Shit! Well look at the time. It’s already 2:45. I race to the office with minutes to spare only to find my wife standing there. “Fuck my life! Now what do I do?” I told the stupid bitch not to come in this week after her big blowout with a patient last week. I swear this woman has too many loose screws.

-Flashback-

One Week Ago

Shelby Vogel was my last patient of the day. Shelby is Milo’s fiancé, but she refuses to be his patient. She claims that her health is her business and she would want to know about any diagnosis before him. Milo was understanding about her decision. The thing about being a small town doctor is that pretty much the whole town is your patient.

Shelby and I grew up together. Milo on the other hand was a few years older. It was nice to see them get together. Milo was now 46 and Shelby and I were 42. Neither Milo or Shelby had ever dated anyone else. They were each other’s firsts and only got together about two years ago. Shelby was brilliant and left this town at 18. She became a professor at Cornell, but had to move back home four years ago to take care of her sick parents. We picked up right where we left off and that’s when Shelby and Milo first met. They were fast friends, but Milo was shy until they both got drunk two summers ago and ended up in bed together. That was how they both lost their virginities.

Beth was jealous of Shelby. Shelby is a beautiful woman with gorgeous locks of curly blonde hair. She is poised, but definitely has a bit of a bark. Her sapphire eyes were piercing in any light and her ivory skin would twinkle in the moonlight. Beth was insecure and thought Shelby and I had a thing.

I had finished up with Shelby’s appointment and we had walked out to the lobby talking and laughing. Shelby hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek which is something she had done since we were 13. Beth didn’t understand that Shelby and I were best friends so that’s when all the drama began.

Beth was pissed and threw a fit of rage. “Bitch! Get your hands off of my man! He’s married! How dare you touch him! Did you see the ring on his finger? Don’t you know what that means? You’re a home-wrecker and you’re no longer welcomed here!”

Shelby’s hand flew up to her mouth holding in a chuckle when Milo came running out. Milo wrapped his arm around Shelby protectively before Shelby proceeded to tell Beth off. “Me, a bitch? Oh that is just classic. You’re a money loving bitch and you’re worthless to him. Erich is my best friend and I’ve known him longer than you’ve probably even been alive. If I want to hug him, I will and you will keep your mouth shut if you want to keep your tongue. Understand me, bitch?”

Beth was steaming and bright red. She had just been called out and put in her place. Beth hated when she was wrong and when her youth didn’t get things to go her way, but she remained silent as I gave her a death glare.

“Bethany Mikaela Alexander! You will apologize to Shelby right this instant! You are a stupid bitch who thinks she’s always right. You do not insult my best friend like that. You think you are better than others because you are my wife. Well guess what, you were always a piece of shit to me anyways.” Thank for fuck sakes, I never let her take my last name.

Beth put her head down and said an apology quietly. She was still mad, but this time it was directed toward me. I didn’t care; she deserved what she got. Beth was a dumb bitch and Shelby was my best friend.

I told Beth not to come in for a few weeks. I could no longer trust her in the workplace.

-Present-

There Beth stands in front of the Dr. Erich Bauer and Dr. Milo Hart door sign. “If I recall you left the house two hours ago. It doesn’t take two hours to get here so where the fuck were you?”

“I don’t understand why you’re even here. I told you to stay home for the next few weeks.” I am annoyed at this point. The stupid bitch thinks she can question me like that.

“I am your wife! I deserve to know where you are! Tell me now! Where were you? Were you screwing another stupid bimbo?” Did she just call my Kenna a bimbo? I don’t think so. This is not acceptable by any means.

“You are hardly my wife! You trapped me into the marriage. You’re nothing but a gold digging whore. I’ve never loved you and I never will. You are an insufferable witch and your tirades end here!” Our fight in the parking lot continues to go on. I walk away and notice Kenna running by. I stop and stare at her for a minute. She turns to look my way, but I dash inside to greet Mrs. Jorgensen.

“Hello Mrs. Jorgensen! How’s my favorite patient?” Mrs. Jorgensen is a sweet old lady that owns the cafe in town.

“I’m fine my sweet boy. But how many times do I have to tell you that you need to get rid of that stupid bitch?”

• Female •

Rules of Play

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender

Last edited by japgirl; 12-24-2019 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:13 PM   #6
japgirl

Chapter 5 - ONE HELL OF A GUY

Kenna’s POV

It feels as if someone is watching me, but every time I look, I don’t see anyone there.

I start my jog down the street. It feels nice to have the warmness of the sun on my face. The coolness of winter leaves me with a bit of a chill. Maybe I should’ve worn a bit more than just a sports bra. I continue to run and I swear someone is following me. Then a car zooms past me and almost knocks me on my ass. “Damn bastard! You’ll pay for that!”

I continue to run into town when I hear arguing going on. As I’m approaching I notice a man and woman going at it. A lover’s quarrel from the looks of it. I can only see the man’s back, but I notice how sculpted his shoulders look. Oh do I love a man with amazing arms and shoulders. I think I love good shoulders more than six pack abs. Maybe this guy works out. Have I seen him at the gym before?

“Stop ogling Kenna! Stop! Stop! Stop!” I haven’t even seen his face and I am mesmerized.

Lost in my daydream, I don’t notice the fire hydrant and I run right into it and topple over onto the ground. “Shit! Shit! Shit!” I ripped my leggings right in the crotch and I’m not wearing any panties as I use a Diva Cup when it’s that bloody time of the month.

“Oh shit! He’s walking this way!” I pull myself and start running. I think he saw me. “Shit! Shit! Shit!” I really hope he didn’t see my lady bits. I run until I’m out of his sight then I begin to walk the rest of the way back home with a hand covering my crotch. “Goodness gracious! I hope I don’t get arrested for indecent exposure!”

“I wish hadn’t ripped my leggings. I didn’t have time to get a look at that man’s face.” I’m practically shitting myself at how much of an idiot I looked like. I finally make it back home and head straight to the bathroom. I decide to hop in the shower again to clear my thoughts.

The warm water running down my back, I close my eyes and again I see that man with the dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. I can’t seem to stop thinking about him and ways in which I’d let him touch me. I’d let him take me to bed and do all the things Jax had refused to do. Maybe this man would actually go down on me. Jax always swore that it was unsanitary and absolutely disgusting. Maybe he’d take me from behind or in the shower. Maybe we’d christen the whole entire house. Jax only liked to have sex in bed and it had to be missionary.

Suddenly, I remember the feeling that someone has been following me or watching me and I snap out of my dirty thoughts. “What if someone is stalking me? What if Gina sent a hitman after me? Is Jax trying to take my house from me?” I’m starting to freak out. I don’t really know what to do. Is this all in my head? There is still a bump and scar there. “Maybe I should head to the doctor’s office tomorrow. I’m sure Dr. Hart can slot me in.”

I hop out of the shower once more and give Dr. Hart’s office a call. Dr. Hart answers right away and I proceed to tell him what’s been going on.

“Hi Dr. Hart, this is Kenna King.”

“Oh hi Ms. King. What can I help you with?” Dr. Hart always sounds so jolly.

“Oh umm, I might have hit my head and cut it open. When I woke up, I was in my bed, but I saw the blood on the floor and it looked like someone stitched up my head. I thought the blood on the floor was from my period, but now I’m not so sure. My head is throbbing. I don’t remember much of anything. I don’t remember going to a hospital to get stitched up and I think I’m seeing things.”

“Ah, I see. Well Ms. King, how about we get you slot in for tomorrow morning? How does 9:00am sound?”

“Thank you, Dr. Hart. That’s perfect. I’ll see you tomorrow at 9:00am.” I hang up the phone and add the appointment to my calendar. I call my assistant to let her know I will not be in tomorrow and that I needed all of my appointments postponed. My assistant must be worried about me, I never take unplanned days off.

I begin to pace the house. I’m normally always busy. “What to do? What to do? Fuck! I’m bored!” I decide to grab my sketch book. Lately, the only thing I’ve drawn are blueprints for houses and commercial buildings, but I’m feeling a bit inspired today.

I pick up the pencil and I begin to draw the man I’ve been hallucinating. His chiseled abs and those arms. Mm, yes, those amazing arms. But I just can’t get over his emerald green eyes. They were piercing, enchanting, and full of seduction.

“Ughh Kenna! Stop! Stop! Stop! He was just in your imagination. He’s not real. Stop thinking about a man who doesn’t even exist!”

I decide to turn in early since my head is still pounding. Sweet dreams of a figment of my imagination.

It’s morning and I get ready to head to see Dr. Hart. I have a cup of coffee and notice someone in my backyard. I grab my bat and begin to walk toward the sliding glass door. I call out from the screen, “You fucking pervert! Show yourself! I know you’re watching me!” Everything is still. There’s no sound, no movements, nothing. Fuck, I’m doing it again. I’m hallucinating.

I lock up my house and head to see Dr. Hart. I swear someone has been watching me.

I pull into the parking lot of Dr. Hart’s office and head inside. Just before Dr. Hart comes to greet me, I swear I see those dazzling green eyes staring at me. Who is this man? Why do I keep seeing him? I take a second glance and he’s no longer there. Fuck! I really must’ve messed up my head.

“Well hello there, Ms. King. Let’s take a walk into the exam room and see what’s going on with that bump on your head.”

“Sounds great, Dr. Hart.” I start to follow Dr. Hart into the exam room and I continue to feel a pair of eyes lingering on me. What the fuck!

• Female •

Rules of Play

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender
Old 01-07-2020, 03:11 PM   #7
japgirl

Chapter 6 - GET RID OF THE BITCH

Erich’s POV

Mrs. Jorgensen’s appointment ends fairly quickly and I head home for the night. Before going home, I decide to stop by Kenna’s to watch her.

I hide amongst the shadows of the trees in her backyard and watch as she moves about her house. Kenna sits there staring intently at something. I wonder what she could be concentrating on.

She turns off the lights and heads upstairs. I am walking towards the sliding door and decide to see if I can open it. To my surprise, she forgot to lock the door. I slip into the house and notice the drawing on the table. “Wow! That looks like me!”

I hear the commotion upstairs settle down and decide to follow to go up as well. The lights are out. I tiptoe to her bedroom door watching as she falls asleep. Her soft snores fill the air; it sounds like music to my ears. I approach her and begin to stroke my fingers through her hair. She doesn’t wake up so I kiss her on the forehead. Yes, she’s still asleep.

I walk around to the other side of the bed and slip out of my clothes before getting into her bed. “Oh wow! She’s naked yet again!” I brush my fingers against her breasts and she remains asleep. I just can’t seem to help myself so I reach between her legs and stroke between her folds. She is really wet and begins to moan. I decide to stop just in case she wakes up. “But my dear Kenna, you will be mine soon.”

I lie awake in her bed and think about what I should do about the evil bitch back at home. I think I know a guy who could help. Trying to formulate a plan, I just now notice I’ve been up all night and it’s now morning. “The bitch will be gone and you, my sweet Kenna, will be mine.”

Kenna begins to stir so slip out of her bed and hide. She is flustered for some reason. She wakes up and starts searching through the drawer of her nightstand. Is she looking for a weapon or something? Does she know someone is in her house?

I see it. I see what she was looking for. Kenna is holding a pink vibrator. She kicks off the covers and her naked body is now on display. I hear her mumble, “Oh! Your dreamy green eyes!” She pushes the vibrator into her pussy and I immediately get hard. She’s moaning and it’s not helping anything. I rush down the stairs to take care of my situation. I’m imagining that my twitching cock was inside of her rather than that vibrator.

Footsteps are coming from the stairs. I panic and run into the backyard. She must have caught a glimpse of me because she goes to grab a bat and begins to approach the backyard. I quickly jump into the bushes and she doesn’t see me. I can hear the anger and fear in her voice as she yells at me to show myself. I remain silent and still until she’s gone.

I realize the time and rush to my car. I have to be at the office for an appointment at 9:15am. I get to the office within minutes. Milo comes into my office to greet me at 8:55am.

“Hey there Erich!”

“Oh! Hey Milo! Have a good night out with Shelby last night?”

“Of course! It’s always a great night when you’re spending it with the one you love.”

I wish I knew the feeling, but I was never in love with Beth. “Oh, I bet. When is your first patient coming in?”

“Ah let’s see...I have Ms. King coming in right about now.” Milo walks out to see if his patient had arrived yet.

King? That sounds familiar. I walk out of my office to grab some coffee when I see the one and only Kenna King in our clinic. It seems like she’s staring straight at me so I go back into my office.

I see Erich greet her and walk her to an exam room. I just stare and stare, wondering if she knows who I am. Kenna looks a bit startled. Maybe she does know who I am, in which case I must get rid of Beth sooner rather than later.

I am lost in my thoughts and my patient walks in. We have no receptionist at the moment as Beth cannot be trusted. I walk toward the front and greet a sickly looking blonde girl being escorted by a lumberjack looking man. “What the hell? Wait! Shit! It’s the two shit heads that hurt my beautiful Kenna! I can’t wait to make the bitches pay.”

“Hello, I’m Dr. Bauer. How can I be of assistance?”

The girl is too sick to speak so the lumberjack speaks for her. “Hi, I am Jax and this is my girlfriend, Gina.”

Wait a second. Did he just say girlfriend?

“What seems to be the problem? Our receptionist is out and didn’t take down the exact reason for your appointment.”

Jax looks sheepishly at Gina, then looks back at me. “Well, the appointment isn’t for me; it’s for Gina. She’s been sick for a few weeks. She can’t seem to keep down any food that she eats and she constantly feels weak.”

Weeks? I wonder if Kenna knows just how these two boneheads have been shagging for. “Ah, I see. Well, why don’t you follow me into the exam room and we’ll have a better look to see what’s going on.” I think I already know what’s going on. The bonehead got the skank pregnant while cheating on Kenna. What a fucking loser.

I have Gina sit on the exam table while Jax sits on one of the chairs. We really should hire a couple of nurses around here. I take her vitals and everything seems to check out so I begin asking Gina a bit more about her symptoms.

“Do you find yourself more sick when you eat certain things?”

“Yes, every morning, I used to have a caramel latte, but now as soon as I smell it, I feel nauseous.”

“I see. Does the sickness last all day?”

“No, it’s mostly in the mornings, but sometimes I feel sick later in the day.”

“Okay. Do you have any other usual symptoms lately? Fatigue? Headaches? Cravings?”

Jax chimes in. “Yes, yes. She’s always craving tacos now. Every single day, she calls me asking me to buy her some tacos. She wants one carne asada, one carnitas, and one pollo asado to be exact. She’s also been craving oranges with chocolate syrup and mayonnaise. It’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen anyone eat.”

“Hmm. Well let me ask you this, when was your last menstrual cycle?”

“Oh shit! Jax! Shit! I haven’t had one in about 3 months now.”

What the hell? Three months and she’s just now realizing it? “Ah okay. Have you two been having unprotected sex?”

Jax looks at me with guilt in his eyes. “Umm yeah? We stopped using condoms when I stopped having sex with my ex.” Jax looks down and starts scratching his head.

Dumb bastard. You’ve been cheating on Kenna for several months. Gina turns bright red and tries to defend herself. “Look, you have no place to judge us. You’ve probably cheated on women yourself.”

Did she really just say that out loud? “Look, I’m not judging you, but it does sound like you may be preg…”

“Erich! Where the hell were you last night?” Beth barges into the room without a single care that I’m with a patient.

“Bethy?” Gina is surprised to see Beth, but seems to know her.

“Gi! What are you doing here? And that man...please tell me he’s the one you were able to snag away from that bitch.” What the hell? Beth and Gina know each other and it looks like Gina was plotting on stealing Kenna’s boyfriend.

“Yes, this is the man. Please don’t tell my mom and dad.” As Gina and Beth are having their little reunion, I decided to step out for air, when I heard Beth confirm their relationship. “Oh Gi! Why would I rat out my favorite cousin?”

Cousin? The two idiots are related. It all makes sense now. I quickly head toward my office to make a call. The line rings and finally someone answers the phone. “Go for Kennedy.”

“Shut up, you dimwit. Where are you? How soon can you get here? And do you have a plan to get rid of them?” Kennedy is a bit shocked to hear the word them.

“Them? I thought it was just Beth.”

“Not anymore! Let’s add her cousin, Gina and Gina’s baby daddy to the list. They’re all here now. You can’t miss them. The two ugly blondes and the lumberjack.”

“Okay okay, Erich! Can you stall them a bit? I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.”

“Yes, I can stall them, but just get here as fast as you can.” The day has finally come when I’ll be able to get rid of the bitch.

• Female •

Rules of Play

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender
Old 03-02-2020, 05:23 PM   #8
japgirl

Chapter 7 - GET AWAY FROM ME

Kenna’s POV

“Please take a seat on the exam table, Ms. King.”

I sit on the exam table wondering if I’ve just been hallucinating. Why do I keep seeing the same man? Is my sex life so pathetic that now I have to draw up men in my imagination?

Dr. Hart takes my blood pressure, temperature, you know the standard drill. “So Ms. King, on the phone you mentioned hitting your head. Does your head still hurt?”

“Um not really, but there’s a giant bump on my head and I feel like I’ve been hallucinating.”

“Well let’s take a look at this bump and see what’s going on.” Dr. Hart examines my head, admiring the stitches. “Who patched your head up? It’s nearly perfect.”

“That’s the thing, Dr. Hart...I don’t know who did. When I woke up, I was in my bed and the stitches were already there. But I feel like I keep seeing this man. I’ve never seen him before...I’m sure I’m hallucinating from the head injury.”

“Well, it looks like a doctor or someone with extensive medical training stitched your head up. You don’t remember going to a hospital or anything?”

“No, I didn’t go to a hospital. It hit my head in my own house. I have no one living with me anymore. I...um...I caught my boyfriend...um...well, he was cheating on me. But I...oh lord this is so embarrassing. I woke up...um...when I woke up...I was in my bed...naked.”

“Oh, well that does seem a bit odd.” Dr. Hart shines a light in my eyes and continues to examine my head. “Well, your pupils appear to be normal as they constrict as the light hits. I’ll order an MRI of your brain just to rule out a brain bleed. I’m sure it’s nothing, but I want to err on the sign of caution.”

“Thank you, Dr. Hart. Is the MRI here?”

“Oh no! It’s a town over. Actually, I would prefer if you didn’t drive there as we haven’t ruled out a brain bleed. I’m booked up with patients the rest of the day, but I’ll ask my colleague, Dr. Bauer, to take you. His wife is a bit of a nut so I’m sure he’ll appreciate time away from the house.”

“Oh, I don’t want to cause any trouble. I can take a cab.”

“Nonsense, Ms. King. Dr. Bauer is a perfect gentleman and he’d insist on taking you.”

“Oh okay. If it’s not too much trouble, I suppose that could work. But what about the hallucinations I’ve been having?”

“Well, it’s a possibility that you’re experiencing a bit of PTSD. However, seeing as your head has been stitched up already, it’s a possibility that you’re remembering the person who fixed you up. What do you see in these hallucinations?”

“He’s fit. He has a really great body. He has dark brown hair. And his eyes. His eyes are emerald green. They’re quite mesmerizing. He shows up in my dreams as well. I thought I saw him this morning. I walked in and I saw those emerald green eyes. I for sure that I was hallucinating. Why would he be here?”

“Sounds like he made quite the impression on you. Hmm...”

“What? Do you know something, Dr. Hart?”

“Oh nothing. Just thinking. But how about you take a seat in the lobby and I’ll have Dr. Bauer take you to your MRI when he’s ready.”

“Sure thing, Dr. Hart.” I walk out of the exam room and as soon as I do, I see Jax and Gina walk out of the other exam room. They’re with that lady from the parking lot. The one yelling at the man with the sculpted shoulders.

Gina must have noticed me because she’s diving for cover behind whatever she could find. What the fuck are they doing here?

“Ow! Ow! Jax baby!” Gina is wailing at the top of her lungs. I walk over and it appears that she’s hit her head on a desk and she’s crumpled over the armrest of a chair.

Dr. Hart comes running over. “What happened here?”

Jax starts to speak for Gina. “She saw my ex so I think she was trying to hide.”

“Ow! My stomach hurts. My head. Ow!”

“Oh no! The baby!” The crazy lady starts screaming around the office.

“Baby? Baby! What the fuck? How long were you cheating on me, you stupid fucks?”

The crazy lady starts to lunge at me. Then I see him...those emerald green eyes. “Bethany! You better not touch her!” He grabs her and pushes her against a wall.

Gina is sobbing and holding her stomach. Dr. Hart helps Jax with Gina and puts her back in the exam room.

Emerald eyes is still holding the crazy lady down. Dr. Hart walks back out and towards Mr. Emerald eyes. “Hey Erich! Do you need help?”

“Yeah, Milo. I thought that girl was pregnant. Can you do an ultrasound on her? I need to deal with my wife.”

“Sure thing! But after, do you think you can drive Ms. King to get an MRI?” Emerald eyes nods at Dr. Hart.

“Wife?” I can’t believe I said that out loud. Emerald eyes, I mean Erich, looks at me. There’s hunger and lust in his eyes. A hunger and lust that matches mine.

“It seems your hallucinations weren’t hallucinations after all.” Dr. Hart walks back into the exam room leaving me with Erich and his crazy wife.

Erich lets go of his wife and she goes running into the exam room. Erich turns to me and my feet involuntarily move toward him. He pushes me into his office and sits me in his chair. He touches the bump on my head and I wince.

“It’s you!” He looks at me a bit confused. “You fixed me up. You’ve been watching me! You’ve been stalking me! Why was I naked? Did you rape me?”

“Keep your voice down Kenna!”

“No! Get away from me!” I want him to touch me, but I’m also creeped out by him. I start to hit and kick at him, but overpowers me and holds me down. He grabs the duck tape sitting on his desk and restrains me to the chair. I’m about to scream for help when he puts duck tape over my mouth.

Erich walks out of the room and leaves me there. I try to wiggle my way out, but it’s no use. I’m stuck.

• Female •

Rules of Play

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender

Advertisements