Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-22-2018, 07:14 PM   #1
KitiKat

Wink Outdoor Adventure Dice Dare!

Well well well, You must like Exhibitionism to have ended up here. Dont worry, I dont judge. Anyone that might see you during this dare, might, however. But who cares! This dare may include Anal, Crossdressing, and Pain depending on your rolls. If your roll is against your limits, feel free to reroll. Also, youll probably wanna do this at night! And without further ado, lets get onto the dare!

First things first, Collect the following items:
-Anal toy
-A light of some sort (Your phone works fine)
-A spare set of clothes (preferably revealing, like lingerie or slutty like stilletos)
-A bra and pair of panties under whatever clothes youre wearing (Regardless of your sex)
-Something to take pictures on (Phone works fine, again)
-A few rubber bands.
-A bottle or 2 of water, drink a bit between rolls.
-Keys to your house!
-A small towel and some wet wipes if you hate getting messy (Like me!)

Done collecting the things you need? Perfect. Lets find out what youre leaving the house wearing! (Feel free to put the things you are bringing into a backpack or other type of bag!)
Spoiler:
1- Whatever you wore today!
2-Something from your dirty clothes/laundry.
3-Bra and panties only.
4-Walk outside naked and put your spare clothes on outside. Bra and panties included!
5- Same as 4, but get dressed at least a minute from your house.
6- Wear a long top with nothing but your bra and panties underneath, a sweater or long sleeve shirt works.

Done, you dirty slut? Great, time to start on a walk!
Spoiler:
1.- Walk at least 5 minutes from your house.
2- Walk to the nearest park or landmark from your house.
3- Walk at least 10 minutes from your house, preferably somewhere with a bench or a park
4- Walk to a park or other dark place
5- Walk for at least 5 minutes, stopping under a streetlight
6- Walk for 10 minutes, and stop somewhere with heavy bush coverage

Nice to stretch put your legs, I'm sure. You'll need it for whats coming down the road! Lets get you worked up a bit!
Spoiler:
1- Edge once
2- Edge twice, a minute between each edge
3- Edge three times, smacking your balls/lips 30 times between each edge
4- Edge four times, Walking at least 50 feet between each edge
5- Edge five times, with something up your ass during each.
6- Edge once, and snap your balls/clit with a rubber band at least 20 times after your edge

Feeling a little turned on? That's good, just what We need. Take off 1 piece of clothing, your choice! Don't worry, you'll get it back... maybe.
Spoiler:
1- Take your anal toy, suck on it to get it nice and wet, and roughly shove it up your ass. Slowly pull it out and repeat this 10 times. Quickly pull it out afterwards
2- Put on your sluttiest piece of clothing you have, replacing whatever may be in its spot at the moment. Edge once more
3- Spank your ass and balls/clit 30 times, alternating between them each spank
4- Take your anal toy, and spit on it. Slowly inch it into your ass, and then quickly pull it out. Repeat this 10 times
5- Strip down completely, and edge once. Stay that way, and do your next roll.
6- Spank your ass 10 times, then balls/clit 10 times, then dick/lips 10 times, then back to your ass for 20.

Hopefully whatever you did, your heartrate climbed a bit! That was my goal. Lets get a bit of excercise in here, Not clothed of course!
Get anything you might be wearing off!
5. Some Movement! Roll twice and do both
Spoiler:
1- 30 Squats, hold each for at least 2 seconds.
2- 40 Jumping Jacks, letting your parts bounce about!
3- Get on the ground and Lets see 20 push ups.
4- Plank for 35 seconds
5- 20 situps, hold each for one minute
6- Hold a squat as long as you can. Repeat 10 times, with a 10 second rest each time.

A little more action is called for. Lets do something!
Spoiler:
1- Take your anal toy, suck on it to get it nice and wet, and roughly shove it up your ass. Slowly pull it out and repeat this 10 times. Quickly pull it out afterwards
2- Put on your sluttiest piece of clothing you have, replacing whatever may be in its spot at the moment. Edge once more
4- Take your anal toy, and spit on it. Slowly inch it into your ass, and then quickly pull it out. Repeat this 10 times
6- Spank your ass 10 times, then balls/clit 10 times, then dick/lips 10 times, then back to your ass for 20.

Whew! I'm getting tired just watching you! Lets take a quick break. Mind doing some modeling? (Skip this if pictures are against your limits!)
Spoiler:
1- Take three pictures of yourself, with your genitals in the pictures. Face not shown!
2- Take 2 pictures of yourself, With your chest in the pictures, face is optional!
3- Take 5 pictures of yourself. Just make sure your face is visible in your pictures!
4- Take three pictures of your ass. One with it empty, one with your fingers inserted, one with the toy in.
5- Choose any 2 above and do both!
6- Make a video of yourself masturbating to edge, Don't hold in your moans!

Keep whatever you made for at least a week on your phone/camera! And feel free to send me whatever you have! (Over PM's)

Put your top back on, with some panties. Drink some water and cool off a bit, especially if you live in a hot climate like Arizona. Pour a bit of water over each of your nipples, hopefully your shirt isn't too thin! Take at least 3 or four minutes before resuming!

Grab your dildo, and coat it in your saliva. Deepthroat it, gag on it. just make sure its properly lubricated!
Spoiler:
1- Slide it into your ass, and start to deeply fuck yourself. 200 strokes, deep and slow.
2- Shove it in, dont be gentle! 100 Deep and quick strokes.
3- Lucked out, slowly put it halfway in, pull it mostly out and back in again. 150 moderate strokes
4- Most of the way in, all the way out, 150 strokes!
5- 300 deep and fast strokes.
6- 400 strokes, most of the way in, most of the way out, moderate speed

One more thing before you start heading home, little one! Lets get you properly horny for the walk home!
10. More Edges!
Spoiler:
1- Edge once, very slowly.
2- Edge twice, 2 minutes between each edge
3- Edge three times, smacking your balls/lips 40 times between each edge
4- Edge four times, Walking at least 30 feet between each edge
5- Edge five times, with something up your ass during each.
6- Edge once, and snap your balls/clit with a rubber band at least 25 times after your edge

That should just about do it. Start heading home, but wait! What will you wear for the walk back? You clearly cant wear whatever you like! Change and walk home wearing:
Spoiler:
Even- Whatever bottoms you want, no panties, and your toy in your ass. A bra on top.
Odd- Thinnest top with you, no bra. Panties under your shirt

Right outside your house! But you're not off the hook yet! Lets get a little more action for tonight!
Spoiler:
1- Slide it into your ass, and start to deeply fuck yourself. 200 strokes, deep and slow.
2- Shove it in, dont be gentle! 100 Deep and quick strokes.
3- Lucked out, slowly put it halfway in, pull it mostly out and back in again. 150 moderate strokes
4- Most of the way in, all the way out, 150 strokes!
5- 300 deep and fast strokes.
6- 400 strokes, most of the way in, most of the way out, moderate speed

So close, dont give up yet!
Spoiler:
Even- Just Edge once!
Odd- Strip down completely, unlock your house, and throw everything inside except your die. Close your eyes and toss your keys into your yard. Edge once and start go the next Section.

14. Earn your way back into your house!
Last Section, lets do it! You (Might) get to cum even! Roll twice!
Spoiler:

1- Slowly masturbate yourself to orgasm. Keep stroking for 2 minutes after you cum, then smack you balls hard 5 times.
2- Bring yourself to orgasm as quickly as you can, and spank your ass as many seconds as it took you to reach that point.
3- Cum however you like, little one!
4- Stick your toy back in your ass! Rub one out, and ruin it!
5- Stick your toy back in your ass! Edge twice, then cum all over your face!
6- Stick your toy into your mouth, and masturbate. When you are about to cum, pull it out, put it in your ass, pull it out again, cum on it, and lick it off!
Go find your keys, and let yourself back in!

If you cum before you're allowed or Skipped any section, Roll here:

Spoiler:
1- 1000 deep, hard strokes in your ass from your toy, minimal lube. Must do this with a blindfold on in broad daylight in front of a window
2- Ask someone who completed this dare for a punishment
3- No cumming for 3 weeks, Do this dare once a week!
4- Take all the pictures from roll 7 and print them off, now leave them around your neighborhood in random locations.
5- Punch your balls-/pussy until they are noticeably red. Now rub some toothpaste/hotsauce on them and let those work their magic. Repeat this 3 times in 3 hours.
6- Redo this dare for 3 nights in the next week. Leave a report of each time!

Congratulations, you made it! Feel free to write us a review down in the thread, I would love to hear everyone's experiences with this! It took a while to write this, and Ill definitely end up doing this myself, and write a blog post about it! Anyways, thank you for giving this dare a chance! Have an amazing rest of your night, and sleep well!

My likes, dislikes, and limits:

KitiKat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to KitiKat for this post:
Old 08-23-2018, 07:09 AM   #2
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I will be trying this.

But I won't be cumming since I'm in a chastity device. My keyholder might take it off so I can do the edging if required, but I doubt he'd allow me to cum.

I'll let you know when I try it.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 02:53 PM   #3
KitiKat

Could someone please move this thread to the dice dares section? thank you!

Old 08-24-2018, 12:37 PM   #4
Smsmsw7

Awesome tread, love to try it...

Likes: Photos/vids share (no face), CBT, anal, edge, cum play, dares/tasks.

Limits: Exposure, comando, feminisation (except under clothes), pain.

Dislikes: family, friends, animal, scat, make-up, shave, piercings, feet, drugs, permanent marking.
Smsmsw7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 12:38 PM   #5
Smsmsw7

Awesome challenge, would love to try it!

Likes: Photos/vids share (no face), CBT, anal, edge, cum play, dares/tasks.

Limits: Exposure, comando, feminisation (except under clothes), pain.

Dislikes: family, friends, animal, scat, make-up, shave, piercings, feet, drugs, permanent marking.
Smsmsw7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 02:10 AM   #6
KitiKat

Nobody has tried this yet? What a shame :/

Old 08-27-2018, 02:43 AM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitiKat View Post
Nobody has tried this yet? What a shame :/
mini heat wave starting here today. Will try it.

but I need a substitute on the last step. Keyholder will let me out of the chastity device so I can do the edging but he won't let me cum on the second part of step 14. He actually would just prefer me to use the dildo instead of edging, but he said the teasing will do me good.

Do you have a substitute for me on the cumming in 14 and I'll try in the next couple days

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-27-2018, 03:46 PM   #8
KitiKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
mini heat wave starting here today. Will try it.

but I need a substitute on the last step. Keyholder will let me out of the chastity device so I can do the edging but he won't let me cum on the second part of step 14. He actually would just prefer me to use the dildo instead of edging, but he said the teasing will do me good.

Do you have a substitute for me on the cumming in 14 and I'll try in the next couple days
Repeat Roll 12 in place for 14, and when you get inside, edge as many times as minutes it takes to write your report. These edges must be done within 24 hours of finishing the dare. Have a fun night!

Old 08-27-2018, 04:47 PM   #9
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitiKat View Post
Repeat Roll 12 in place for 14, and when you get inside, edge as many times as minutes it takes to write your report. These edges must be done within 24 hours of finishing the dare. Have a fun night!
Ok. It's on for tomorrow night.

KitiKat, my keyholder would like to let you have the option to roll (or choose as he suggested) all of my rolls. You have about 24 hours from now before I will roll for myself if I don't have your choices. You can PM me or post here, your choice. Or I will just default to rolling on my own.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-28-2018, 02:18 PM   #10
KitiKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
Ok. It's on for tomorrow night.

KitiKat, my keyholder would like to let you have the option to roll (or choose as he suggested) all of my rolls. You have about 24 hours from now before I will roll for myself if I don't have your choices. You can PM me or post here, your choice. Or I will just default to rolling on my own.
Nah, I would much rather you or your keyholder roll for yourselves. I'm too nice when I choose.

Old 08-27-2018, 03:47 PM   #11
KitiKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by andom4444 View Post
I was tempted, but can’t leave the house naked, it would have to be further down the road.
Feel free to reroll (: Nobody is gonna judge you, especially when some people got to leave completely clothed.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:49 PM   #12
KitiKat

More people should try this! I want to make a part 2!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, exhibition, humiliation, public, streaking