Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #1441
TheReborn

Double diaper up, and head out to your local cinema. Buy two sodas, one large and one small. Go to the bathroom and pour the small one down your inner-most diaper. Go find your seat in the cinema and drink your large soda as quickly as possible, you are not allowed to leave your seat till the end of the credits. Hope pouring the first soda down your diapers won't make them leak if you pee

If possible could I please get a semi-public perhaps?

Likes: Diapers, Sissification, Humiliation, WAM, Semi-Public, Wedgies, Embarrasment.

Limits: Pain, Large Anal, Fully Public, directly involving others, Poop.
TheReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:42 PM   #1442
lion74
gD king

Wear a diaper for an entire day using it for all of your buisness. If you have to change more than three times you have to do it again the next day one of these changes has to be in a public bathroom.

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #1443
allcomkid

Wear a diaper for a week, letting it fill up and use the contents as shampoo for your next shower. Did I mention your not allowed to use water during this shower? You may not use any water or other regular drinks to wash the contents of the diaper from your hair. You may use any other means necessary

I am a patient at getDare hospital in the Incontinence department. I am 0 points towards being cured.

Today's Underwear Is: Shit Stained Clingflim
(Idea from SweatyUnderwear)

I have never tried anal

PM Dares

Likes and Limits
allcomkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:00 AM   #1444
diaperslave86

Wake up in the morning, before lunch you have to drink as much coffee as possible and also eat a good helping of asparagus, at 1pm diaper up and go out side. Now you will see just how odour absorbent your diaper is!! No need to mess but if you need to pee just let it flow!!
diaperslave86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:09 AM   #1445
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Eat something really greasy and drink a whole pot of hot coffee. Put on a diaper and try not to poop or pee for as long as possible. If you want to pee or poop, you must do it in your diaper, and be doing jumping jacks.

As for me... I don't have any diapers

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:46 AM   #1446
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

Alright, well, you need to get yourself some diapers! In fact, I dare you to get some diapers and then once you have paid put one on in the bathroom of the store you bought them from. (You have to make up for the amount of time you have been with out them). Now, you are to wear absolutely no other underwear until you have gone through the entire pack of diapers! You may change as needed, and if using the diapers isn't possible then just wear one a day until you run out.

If you don't have diapers due to financial reasons, or for what ever reason you simply cannot get diapers right now, then you must be punished. You have to drink 1L of water then get dressed in pajamas and use a sheet to make a makeshift diaper. Now get a coin and you will start the real punishment. You have to hold the coin up to a wall with your nose for 30 minuets. If the coin drops you are to add 15 minuets. The max time you have to spend is 100 minuets. I hope you can hold your bladder that long!

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #1447
robertwausk

Okay so here is what I've got for you.
I think as you must strip naked
then roll four dices add the numbers up and spank yourself hard on your bum
to relax your precious little butt you must put on two diapers immediately afterwards (don't stock diapers? send pm)

for the next two hours you are my doggy as such
you can not stand up
can not use the bathroom
can not use your hands
and you should be gagged
If you fail for whatever reason you have to write
"I am a little doggy and doggys cannot ... " 500x times

Done ... nice now it is time for a walk, you may stand up again and walk like humans but you are still my little doggy,
means the other rules still apply (you may leave the gag behind if appropriate and wear some clothes )
The walk needs to last at least an hour and you have to run around on the green and play.

Back home you are released but you only may take of the diapers after you used them.

Have fun, play safe

Diapers, Down Jackets/Vests with hood, orgasm denial, chastity, teasing, bondage, breath control,

Dislikes: peeing in the diaper, pain, anal

Limits: diaper pooping, social suicide, bodily substances, pics, anal, long dares (+2h), wearing 2+ Diapers, marks lasting longer than dare, full out Public, crossdressing, Wedgies
robertwausk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #1448
green1

start by drinking 500mL of water and putting a diaper on. Rub yourself through the diaper until you edge then stop. you may begin edging again once you have emptied your bladder. You may orgasm once the diaper is leaking or once your bladder is empty and both index fingers are inside your ass.
Continue with this dare once a day until you orgasm during the dare.
green1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:09 AM   #1449
StateSpartan332

Ok you dare is as simply as messing your diaper and staying in it for an hour then sqush it up then go to your nearest convenice store and get anything you would like.
StateSpartan332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #1450
stingray98
Account Banned

Double diaper up and use this for one day then you cannot pee or poop the next day. Pm me for punishment.
I have huggies pullups diapers, baby powder, and lotion. Of course shower and other baby amenities. Have fun with mine.
anything not in my limits i will be willing to try.
Kik: stingrayof16
Looking for ABDL mommy kik or skype me for more info.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:46 AM   #1451
tintlandreth

drink a gallon of water 2 hours before bed and diaper up. once you lay down you cant get back up until you have used the diaper. if you wet the bed you have to wear the diaper for 5 hours after getting up

toys include: set of wrist and ankle restraints, under the bed restraints, dildo, gag, collar.
tintlandreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #1452
WedgiedSissyBaby

Wear the same diaper for 48 hours. No changing.

Will Do: I will do these types of dares! Bondage, Corner Time, Scat

Dislikes: Will do for punishments, or if you're in a bad mood Anal, Line Writing, Pain, Public

Hard Limits: Photos, Pain

I'm open to try anything else!

I love girly accessories like bows and hair clips!

(Currently wearing a pair of cartoon panties until the 27th of December due to another dare)
WedgiedSissyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #1453
green1

ask someone you don't know to check you diaper for you. keep asking people until your diaper is leaking or someone offers to change you.
green1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:52 PM   #1454
MyLittlePWNY

Wear it to bed WET

I don't have any diapers atm

I need a master/ mistress. PM of interested!

I am a Disgusting bitch in the male farm

I am out of Diapers
MyLittlePWNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:05 PM   #1455
sissyray
Account Banned

Go to the store buy some and put one on before you leave the store

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik pluggednstretched
sissyray is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper