Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-14-2011, 10:45 AM   #121
Feudal

Cliff-hangingly-tastic! :-)

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:00 AM   #122
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

:O i wonder what will happen next ! Looking forward to the next chapter

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #123
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I swear your story is the single best story on this site, and my absolute favourite your writing is amazing and awe inspiring.
And its a ridiculously hott story tooo.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #124
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 14. Preferences

Nicole

Nicole couldn't believe her luck. Her three new cards were the three remaining Kings, giving her four of a kind, and a high one at that.

'So each person that beats me gets to spank me with a belt twenty times each?' Nicole asked, feeling a little smug because she was fairly sure that she'd win this hand, but knowing that she wasn't out of the woods yet. She still had to win one more round. She did not want to be whipped with a belt, or anything for that matter.

'That sounds good for you,' Jenna nodded.

Nicole made a face at her. 'You know me too well,' she replied. 'I really don't want to be spanked.'

'Better hope that you got some miracle cards for that awful hand you were trying to hide, then.'

Nicole stuck her tongue out at her blonde friend.

'All right, let's see what you got, ladies,' Jenna said, ignoring her.

'Two pairs, Threes and Sevens,' Hannah sighed, letting her cards flop down in front of her. 'I even tried to throw my cards away to get singles, but it was no good.'

'You're meant to be beating Nicole, not giving her the games,' Emily told her sister, showing her own two pairs of Eights and Sixes.

'But I want her to have to lick my pussy,' Hannah pouted. 'Don't you think it would be cute for her to have to eat me out?'

'It does have a certain amusing humiliation appeal,' Jenna told her, then looked across at Nicole. 'Well?' she asked. 'You can't hide those cards forever.'

Nicole showed her hand. 'Four of a kind, Kings and an Ace.'

Jenna swore, tossing down her own cards – a heart flush, thankfully with no Queens.

'I don't know how you do it,' she muttered as she gathered up everyone's cards. 'All these rules and somehow you escape unscathed.'

'It's almost like it were destiny,' Nicole replied flippantly.

Jenna rolled her eyes. 'Okay,' she said. 'I'll go first. A fetish I have?' Jenna paused, looking aside and blushing. 'I really like it when my girlfriend pees on me,' she admitted.

Her three friends giggled. Jenna's girlfriend was named Gemma – making the pair of them a mouthful at the best of times – and was a spritely little auburn haired thing that was on the football team alongside her. It seemed a slightly odd picture to Nicole trying to imagine such an act, but then she supposed she could see it if the two were being silly.

'So if I said I needed to go pee right now...' Hannah said suggestively.

'Then you could do it in your pants for all I care,' Jenna replied. 'I said I like it when my girlfriend does it, not random people.'

Hannah sniffed, faking tears. 'I'm a random people,' she wailed.

Jenna leaned in and kissed Hannah's cheek. 'Shut up and take your bra off, cutie,' she said.

'Oh, alright,' Hannah said, unfastening her bra. Once it was off, she tossed it at Nicole's face. 'Your trophy, sir,' she said.

Nicole caught it just before it hit her, smirking as she put aside. Now the scores were tied, which considerably boosted her chances of escaping defeat. So long as Hannah didn't win the next and final round, Nicole would wind up naked at the same time as her, at worst. This would make the game a tie, which would mean that the spanking rules wouldn't apply in Nicole's book. Of course, her friends would probably disagree, but that could be argued later.

The girls then looked to Emily.

'Another fetish?' she asked.

The others all nodded at her.

Emily tapped a finger against her cheek.

'Well I already told you about the domination pain thing,' she said. 'I suppose another would be quite fun to have sex with a guy.'

Jenna blinked. 'Is having sex with a guy a fetish?' she asked.

'It is if you're a lesbian,' Emily countered.

'I think that just makes you bi,' Hannah said, giggling.

'Quiet, you,' Emily retorted. 'Well what do the rest of you classify yourselves as?' she asked.

'Total lesbian,' Jenna said.

'Pansexual,' Hannah put in. 'Though I think girls tend to have personalities I prefer.'

'Big words for a little girl,' Nicole teased.

Hannah gave her a mock pout.

'What about you, Nic?' Hannah asked.

Emily and Jenna laughed.

'She'd have to like someone of either gender before she could answer that,' Emily said.

'Definitely asexual,' Jenna agreed, nodding.

Nicole pouted.

'I just haven't decided yet,' she said.

'Asexual,' Jenna and Emily said to each other at the same time, then burst into peals of laughter.

'Hang on,' Hannah said as the two girls continued laughing. 'Wasn't there a punishment for coming last?'

'Oh yeah,' said Emily, stifling her giggles.

'Having to masturbate to edge, yes,' Jenna said. Then she blinked. 'And you lost, Han, which means ... Nicole has to do it for you.'

Jenna and Emily both turned to look at Nicole, while Hannah looked sad.

'I can do it myself,' Hannah said. 'She doesn't need to take it for me.'

'But then Nicole wouldn't be doing it,' Jenna told her. 'I think you're missing the point of the rule for her taking it for you. Nicole always gets really bad any time she gets close to orgasm ... as you saw just before.'

'What if I wanted to masturbate?' Hannah pouted, pushing out her lower lip ridiculously.

'Then go ahead and masturbate,' Jenna replied. 'No one's stopping you.'

Hannah blushed suddenly, pulling in her legs and crossing them in front of her bare breasts.

'I'm fine,' she said, grinning impishly. 'Now that I thought about actually doing it, it feels way too embarrassing. Someone else doing it is fine, but actually starting to play with yourself in front of everyone, all their eyes on you...' her voice trailed off, and she blushed more deeply.

'Why are you the one blushing?' Nicole asked, slightly annoyed. 'I'm the one who has to do it.'

'You'd better get started then,' Hannah told her. 'Thanks for taking this for me, Nic,' she added, leaning over to kiss Nicole on the cheek.

'No problem,' Nicole sighed, lifting up her dress to her waist.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #125
daremaster 1
getDare God

You have a lot of talent to right such a good story. Nice chapter!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:00 PM   #126
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

So glad I finally started reading this. You are such an amazing and talented writer Mr. Leopard. Amazing story, lovely details, and very cute sounding girls. I can't wait for more! Add me to the spam list, please and thank you!

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #127
Feudal

More...author....MORE!

"There is no absolute."
Old 12-16-2011, 01:05 PM   #128
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feudal View Post
More...author....MORE!
Ssssshhhh you can't rush genius !

Great writing, and i loved the argument about sexuality in there looking forward to the next update !

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #129
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 15. Back to the Edge

Nicole

Nicole remained sitting cross legged, and put her hand between her legs, determined to just get it over with as quickly as possible, and not think too hard about what she was doing. She began to rub herself, finding her clit still swollen and sensitive, her fingers almost touching it even though she was being careful to only rub around the edges. Sliding her fingers down to the entrance to her pussy, she slid a finger in enough to wet it, wincing as much at the wetness on her finger as the tenderness of her sore vagina walls. Nicole had never been a fan of her own juices; she was fine with anyone else's, but the fact that she herself got wet always kind of squicked her out, in a way she couldn't truly explain. Which of course made the fact that Jenna had forced her to squirt earlier doubly worse.

Returning her attention to her swollen clit, Nicole began to rub herself faster, her touch quick, but gentle. She let out a low moan despite herself as her body quickly warmed up to the attention.

'Do you need to use my arm as a gag again?' Hannah asked, interrupting the silence and reminding Nicole that she had an audience.

'No, thank you,' Nicole replied, gasping her eyes as a particularly shocking little pulse of pleasure shot up through her tummy. 'I'd rather not see the wounds I gave you.'

'I'm fine,' Hannah assured her, moving over to Nicole's side, kneeling upright. 'Here, I'll give you something else to suck and bite on.'
With that Hannah took Nicole's head in her hands, and guided her against her right breast.

'Go ahead,' Hannah said. 'Bite it. It'll help keep the noise down.'

Still rubbing her clit, Nicole opened her eyes for a moment, and felt her willpower to resist drain away. Hannah had similar breasts to Nicole herself, less rounded, with smaller, more delicate nipples and tiny areolas that looked almost as if they'd yet to develop. But then, Nicole supposed, Hannah was still growing – well, they all were, though she doubted her own breasts would ever get any bigger – and maybe nipples grew over time the way breasts did.

'Come on,' Hannah was saying. She pushed her breast up with one hand, keeping the other on the back of Nicole's head, pulling her in closer, pressing her nipple up against her lips. 'Be a good girl and suck on it, bite anywhere as hard as you like.' She paused. 'Just don't bite my actual nipple off, okay?' she added, sounding a little worried.

'I won't,' Nicole murmured, her voice heavy and husky with her rising passion. She closed her eyes and closed her lips over Hannah's nipple, giving it a slow, loving kiss.

Nicole knew that it wasn't going to take her long to reach orgasm, even less so now that Hannah was "helping" to keep her quiet. It seemed that the girl had caught on to the secret to Nicole very quickly. Nicole would never approach anyone, and refuse any requests unless they were part of a game's rules. But when a close friend simply came up and made her do something, no matter how submissive the person in question, Nicole would automatically fold and lower herself until she was below even the most submissive of people, doing whatever they made her do.

That wasn't to say that she considered sucking on Hannah's nipple a bad thing; it wasn't long before she was moving between Hannah's breasts, kissing at each one after the other, licking lines between the two small peaks and pressing her face into her friend's chest to muffle her moans. As she came closer to orgasm, Nicole sucked Hannah's nipple right into her mouth, biting down on the larger portion of her breast behind as she felt her own body start to shake, having to tense her arm tight as she rubbed in order to keep control of it, her movements over her clit becoming wild and erratic as she struggled to hang on long enough to get herself to the edge. Nicole rarely masturbated, because sooner or later she always reached this point, and it was so much easier to collapse shaking before the orgasm actually hit than it was to force herself on, which she could only sometimes manage.

'Okay, that's enough,' Jenna interrupted.

Nicole let out a sigh of relief and slowed, then took her hand away from her clit after a few seconds. She was somewhat slower and more reluctant to stop biting Hannah's breast, but eventually she released her bite hold on her, too. As Hannah pulled back, patting Nicole's cheek, Nicole was ashamed to see deep bite marks around her friend's nipple, though thankfully she hadn't drawn blood this time.

Shivering and concentrating on breathing slowly to help catch her breath, Nicole tugged her dress back down – with the way she was sitting it made little difference on how much it covered, but it felt more ladylike.

'Okay, time for the last round?' she said when she felt she could get the sentence out without sounding like she'd just run a marathon.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:06 PM   #130
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 12-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #131
daremaster 1
getDare God

I really enjoed this chapter. Thanks!
Old 12-17-2011, 03:04 AM   #132
Feudal

Its like an exciting little treat every-time you update! :-)

"There is no absolute."
Old 12-17-2011, 06:41 AM   #133
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 16. The Final Round

Nicole

'Final round,' Jenna announced, dealing out the cards. 'Spanking rules still apply even if it's a draw, so play your best, Nic.' Then she turned to look at Hannah. 'And you had better not try to lose on purpose. None of the rules apply to your cards this hand, since you tried to lose last round.'

'Yes, Jenna,' Hannah acceded, bowing her head. 'I'll play properly.'

'Lesson one of playing our games, Han,' Nicole told her, giving the girl a wan smile – she was still recovering from the pleasure-butterflies that had only moments ago been dancing up and down inside her body, after all. 'Never get caught taking a dive. If you're going to play the rules to get something you want that isn't winning, it has to look natural, and no one is to be able to prove what you did. Admitting that you tried to lose on purpose kind of ruins that.'

Hannah gave Nicole a big smile. 'I'll remember.'

When all the cards were out, Nicole took a peek at hers, and was pleasantly surprised. With four hearts in her hand, she was only one card off a flush. She decided to go for it, handing in the spare card when it was her turn.

'Feeling confident?' Jenna asked Nicole as they faced off at the showdown, all four girls holding their cards close to their chests.

Nicole just smiled in response. She'd gotten the fifth heart that she wanted, giving her a fairly decent hand with a flush. She felt confident that she'd come through the game victorious.

'How about you?' she asked Jenna. 'Shall we up the stakes so that you regret losing yet again?'

Jenna looked at Nicole scrutinisingly. 'Bet against you? Sounds risky.' Then she smiled. 'But why not? If you lose this game, you have to take a freezing cold shower when at least two of us are watching,' she said.

'When all of us are watching,' Hannah put in. 'I want to see that.'

'When all of us are watching, then,' Jenna amended.

'Sounds fair,' Nicole replied. 'And if you lose it, you have to strip and let me hose you down on the football field.'

Jenna's eyes widened. 'All right. But then make it the same for you; on the field with a hose, not in the showers.'

Nicole really hoped that Jenna didn't have good cards.

'It's a bet,' she said after a moment.

Jenna smiled. They both knew that the punishment was much worse for Nicole than if Jenna lost, Nicole being by far the shyer girl.

'What about you two?' Nicole asked, looking from side to side to Emily and Hannah.

'Not me,' Emily said, throwing her cards down. 'I've only got one pair, and I'll stick to sharing my secrets for losing.' Then she winked at Nicole. 'As much as I would enjoy tying you down to my bed and whipping your cute round bum.'

Nicole poked her tongue out at her. 'Never going to happen,' she replied.

'I'll bet you,' Hannah said.

Nicole turned to her and smiled. 'And what are your terms, little Han?' she asked.

'If I beat you, you have to be my slave for a week. That means you have to give me at least one hour of your time each day, and can't say no to anything I want you to do.'

'Don't be silly,' Nicole retorted. 'You can forget that.'

'Okay, if you won't do it for me, you have to be Emily's slave,' Hannah amended. 'She's already your roomie, so it'll be convenient, too. But I get to watch at least once.'

'Fine, for Emily then,' Nicole agreed. Her cards were good, and there was something she wanted as a counter bet. 'Within reason, I hope?' Nicole asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Of course.' Hannah smiled. 'Nothing insane or dangerous or obviously getting you into trouble. But no saying no to sex or pain or anything like that, even if it's something you hate.'

'Obviously,' Nicole replied. 'But the bet is against you – why are we only rewarding Emily?'

'It is rewarding me. I want to watch my sister spank and hurt you until you cry,' Hannah said calmly.

Nicole raised an eyebrow at the younger girl. She'd had no idea that Hannah could be so intense.

'Fine,' she agreed after a moment. Let the little girl have her dreams of forcing her into all those situations. It didn't matter; she had her winning hand.

'If I beat you, though, you're not allowed to masturbate or have sex until you can convince Emily to do it to you,' Nicole told her.

'What? I'm not going to—' Emily started to say, but Hannah interrupted her.

'Fine,' Hannah said. 'How amazing can those cards of yours be, anyway?'

'You're not gonna be cumming all year,' Emily muttered.

Both Nicole and Hannah ignored Emily, staring each other down. Emily's little sister may have wanted to join the girls' game with a big first step, but now Nicole had her. Hannah had bitten off entirely too much, and Nicole was going to be endlessly amused by how frustrated the girl was going to become – either that or her suspicions about the sisters' closeness would be confirmed.

'All right, girls, show your hands,' Jenna said, breaking the tense silence.

Nicole smiled beatifically as she unveiled her cards.

'Heart flush,' she said, glad that this ordeal was over with. The game was over and she remained the queen of poker.

'Maybe I should find you a dog collar before you start your week as Emily's slave,' Hannah pondered. 'Do you think "little bitch" would be a good name for you? Or would "little cunt" be better? Emily seems to like calling you that.'

'Huh?' Nicole was taken completely off guard.

Hannah began to put down her cards. A Seven. Another Seven.

'I know that you're the expert at poker, Nic, so...' Hannah put down another Seven, and then she tossed two Sixes down beside them. '...why don't you tell me which wins, out of our two hands?'

Nicole couldn't find anything to say. Mostly she was wondering why on earth she'd been so cocky and made that bet.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:44 AM   #134
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great chapter, its just realy good.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:42 AM   #135
Omni314

caught up, still as enthrawling as ever
and the 'wow' was for the amazing description of sadism
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy