Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-09-2020, 05:54 PM   #121
the_diaper_darer

Just apologizing for missing the rest of this game, I’ll be in for the next game if I can.

Name: Tiffany
Sex: M
And a brief description of your appearance: about 6 foot, blond, skinny.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.

Last edited by the_diaper_darer; 03-09-2020 at 07:21 PM.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 06:13 PM   #122
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'll give it one more round for now.

Name Griffin
Age mid 20's
Sex M
And a brief description of your appearance: Tall white male with short brown hair that's dyed blue. Skinny, but not gangly. Glasses.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:27 PM   #123
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

My apologies on the late start I un expectedly been running around like crazy dealing with some issues. I get my final post from the last one up tomorrow but didn't wanr to delay the start of this weeks any longer.

This week we have Jenna in pink, Becky in purple, DJR86 in red, Curious in yellow, Allie in baby blue, Erin in white, Tiffany in red and Griffin in royal blue. All players will be wearing shorts and T shirts in their respective color with those wearing female clothing getting a bikini top and bottom and sandles but no socks and the boys wearing briefs and shoes and socks to keep the clothing count even.

The first game will be high card but with a twist from what we have played before. It will be one draw with the high card winning the winner will be awared the vallue differnce in the cards in eggs to use on the loser how ever they want. Jacks will give 6 no mater what the other card was queens 12, kings 18 and aces 24. Jokers mean you lose with a zero and loses an item of clothing. Go out in round 1 and you get zero points and lose a clothing item. Round two 100 points three 200 and win and you get 500 points.

First up ar Jenna vs Becky The draw is a 6 for Jenna and a 4 for Beck. Jenna is given two eggs which she cracks over Becks head and Becky removes her sandles before walking off. The next draw is DJR86 Vs Curious the draw is 3 for DJR86 and a 9 for Curious. She is handed 6 eggs to use on him. First she breaks two over his head, then one right on the bridge of his nose and one on the back of his neck so that the cold yolk runs down his back. Then she pulls open the front of his pants and bikni bottoms and cracks the last two there letting them fall in shell and all. DJR85 removes his sandles before walking off. Next up is Allie vs Erin. The draw is oh that is a two for Allie that is not good Erin turns her''s over to find a queen. 4 eggs go over Allie's head the 4 down the front of her shirt before the last 4 get dropped down the back of her bikni bottom shells and all. She the removes her sandals before walking off. Last up for round one are Tiffany vs Griffin. The draw is a King for Tiffany and a 10 for Griffin. She is handed the 18 eggs. She breaks 4 over his head, 2 down his back, 2 down the front of his shirt, then breaks and drops 4 down the front of his underwear and use the last 4 the same way down the back of it. He removes his shoes and carefully walks back to his seat clearly in some discomfort.

First up in round two is Jenna vs Curious. The draw is a 7 for Jenna and a 6 for Curious. She breaks the single egg over Curious's head. Next up is Erin vs Tiffany. The draw is Jack for Erin and a 6 for Tiffany. Erin breaks 3 over her head and three down the front of her shirt. Now it's Jenna vs Erin for the final. The draw is 3 for Jenna not good but Erin turns hers's over for a joker. Jenna breaks one down her back, one inside the front of her shirt and finally cracks the last one and drops it into the back of her bikni bottom shell and all. Erin looks uncomfortable as she bends over and removes her sandles.

So after round 1 it's Jenna 500, Erin 200, Curious and Tiffany 100, Griffin, Allie, DJR85, and Becky ZERO.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 06:46 AM   #124
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm in diapers I yell and trow my tantrum I'm mad at the girl ERIN I AM VERY MAD AS MY DIAPERS got eggs in them now I tell her shes going to get it next time there 4 eggs in my shart and 4 in my hair I just took a bath grrrrrr

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 10:10 AM   #125
the_diaper_darer

I walk back onto the stage for another game, wondering if I made a mistake coming back. Griffin sits at the table across from me, and we each have a deck of cards. We draw our first card, I draw a king, and Griffin draws a 10, poor Griffin. They bring out a bucket of 18 eggs for me to use as Griffin slowly stands up. I take my time smashing 4 eggs on top of Griffins head, each one slowly dripping down his face. I smash 2 on the front of his neck and 2 on the back of his neck, letting them drip down his shirt, staining his royal blue shirt. I then instruct him to lift up his shirt, revealing the waistband of a diaper to the audience. They get a good laugh as I pull back the waistband and drop 5 eggs into the front his diaper. Then I instruct him to turn around, as he slowly does, careful not to break the eggs. I pull back the waistband of his diaper and drop in the last 5 eggs, but I’m not done yet. I instruct Griffin to bend over as I begin to spank him hard, breaking the eggs in his pants. He slowly bends down to take off his shoes, then waddles back to his seat. I return to my seat.

My next opponent is Erin, this’ll be easy. I sigh as I pull a 6 and Erin slams down a jack. I stand up as she smashes 3 eggs on my head, then moves to crack three down the front of my shirt. It doesn’t feel good, but at least nothing's in my diaper...yet. I slowly kick off my shoes and return to my seat.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Last edited by the_diaper_darer; 03-12-2020 at 04:43 PM.
Old 03-11-2020, 12:42 PM   #126
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Another game. I know I should probably quit while I'm ahead since I did win the last game, but I just can't help but push my luck. The last game really was fun. And I'm hopeful this new game will be the same. Of course it starts off with a nice classic game and a classic punishment for the losers. Of course there's no skill in highest card wins which worries me a little bit, but as DJR pulls out a three to my nine I do a fist pump and grin as I'm handed my six eggs. I guess I could have been nice, but again this is a game and that just wouldn't be fun would it. So I start off grinning and cracking two slimy eggs over his head. Then one right over the bridge of his nose. Of course the meanest was probably the one on the back of his neck. I'm sure it feels absolutely disgusting as it slides down his back. But I'm laughing as I decide what to do with the last two eggs.

Like last time I had noticed he unlike most of the other males is wearing sandals like the other girls and me. Which last time meant he was wearing the girls under garments to and I grin as I pull the front of his pants away from him to reveal he is indeed wearing bikini bottoms just like me and all the other girls. "Nice panties" I say as I pull them away from his body and wink at him as I crack the two eggs into the bikini bottom. Then just for good measure I toss in the egg shells I'm sure that'll feel interesting against his boy bits. Playfully I let the waist band snap shut and release the waist band of his shorts. And wave as he walks away without his sandals.

Now I have to wait for the next round which sadly doesn't go as well and to make it worse my opponent is Jenna the host who I left in quite a state at the end of the last game, but as she draws a seven and I draw a six she doesn't get a lot of chance for revenge which I am grateful for. Even if it means a slimy egg over my head. At least I remain fully dressed. Least I didn't get it as bad as some of my fellow contestants like poor Griffin who's just dripping with egg and not looking very comfortable at all.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:47 PM   #127
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

As we are sent back stage, we all go to our changing rooms to get our uniforms on. As I step in and change I start picking through my pile only to find a fluffy white diaper in with the rest. I wonder if I go the wrong room, maybe it's Allie's clothes, but it's a set of male clothes and the missing pile of my clothes proves even more.

Could it be Jenna's revenge from before? Or maybe one of the other contestants? I grit my teeth, put on my clothes, and walk on stage with a slight waddle as I know it will be worse if I have less clothes on or walk out naked remember what they do to those players.

As nova starts the games I am set against Tiffany. As he draws a king I grimace knowing it a low chance of winning this round. With a flourish I get a 10, looking that getting almost the most amount of eggs. Starting with a goopy shampoo, the eggs yoke make my blue hair spike like an anime character. Two down my back cause me to shutter and two more gently cracked down my front cause my shirt to stick to my body. Tiffany then eyes as my waistband ans I try to plead no with my eyes. Ignoring it, I have to lift my shirt and reveal "my" diaper. With a weird feeling of 10 eggs shifting around my legs. With a couple harsh smacks the rear ones crack along with a few of the front. The yoked sliding around my butt, I make my way to the bench barefoot trying to delicately move without crushing the yokes, but end up sitting with a shudder as the eggs flow and shift. Luckily the diaper starts to do it's job absorbing the mess.

With 3 eggs still whole left in the diaper, I watch the rest of players draw. While I have 0 points, I know I'm tied with the others for this round. Hopefully I can pull out a Cinderella story and make a comeback.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 03-11-2020, 04:16 PM   #128
Sluttyjenna

I make my way to the stage dressed in pink (we not really my color but oh well) and I here the rules to the game and think fuck I've never had luck in these games but when I'm paired up with becky and she flips a 4 I jump for joy a bit and flip a 6 cracking 2 eggs over her head. The next round I'm against curious as I get to smash one egg over her head groaning as I wish it was more but oh well. Then I'm against Erin next as i draw a 3 i think fuck I'm losing but she flips a joker and i crack one in the back of her shirt then one down the front as I speak at her boobs and lastly one in the back of her bikini bottoms. All in all this round couldnt have gone better for me 500 points and no mess is fantastic hopefully my luck stays.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:43 AM   #129
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Once again we are back, I am led to my dressing room where once again I find female clothing has been left for me. A red bikini, very short and tight red shorts, and a super tight red t-shirt, The bikini top will surely be visible under this t-shirt. And of course, I am still in my chastity cage, key held by my gf.

Round 1 - we are told its a return to the high card game, but with an eggy twist. I am drawn against curious, I draw a 3, (this doesn't look good!) and she draw a 9! I lose and am out, and eggy!

The first 2 eggs are over my head, not very nice but at least they are only raw and not rotten. next one goes straight on my nose, and then one on the back of my neck, which drips right down my back and I feel it creep into my shorts and down my ass crack! Finally I see a glint in her eyes, she pulls open my shorts so she can see my bikini bottoms, she winks and whispers "nice panties" and I turn the same shade of red as my outfit, she then pulls open the panties, I am no longer making eye contact so I am not sure if she see's my cage, or anything else, I just feel 2 eggs broken in there, and all the shells which crunch as she snaps the bikini elastic back onto my body! I hope she didn't see my cage, I hope to keep that hidden and secret as much as i can!

I kick off my sandals and make my way barefoot over to the waiting area. I am not the messiest, but i am tied bottom of the leader board, 0 points and already 1 item of clothing down.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 10:08 PM   #130
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next round is call rock paper scissors dumpo. it works like this each set will take a seat next to these bins. They will play rock paper scissors each time they lose the bin will raises up a level once it reaches the third one it will spill over on the player. Like last round go out in round one and it's a loss of an item of clothing and zero points, round two and it's 100 points, round 3 200 and win the whole thing and 500 points.

First up is Jenna vs Becky. They take their seats and the first draw is rock for both. Sadly draws mean niether win so both buckets rise up a level. The next draw is double rock both buckets go up again meaning both players are in danger. The next draw is rock for Jenna and paper for Becky. Jenna's bucket tips over covering her in cold thick green gunge and costing her her sandals.

The next set is DJR86 vs Curious. They take their seats and square of. The first draw is Scissors for DJR86 and paper for Curious. Curious's bin goes up one level. The next draw is rock for both meaning both bins go up a level and Curious is now in danger. The next draw is scissors for both which means both bin rise and Curious's bin tips over spilling the gunge and costing him his shoes.

The next set is Allie vs Erin they take their seats and throw the first one is paper for Allie and scissors for Erin. Allie's bucket goes up a level. The next draw is scissors for Allie and paper for Erin. Erin's bucket goes up a level. The next draw is Rock for Allie and paper for Erin. Allie's bin goes up a level entering the danger zone. The next draw is rock of Allie and paper for Erin. Allie's bucket goes up and tips over covering her in gunge and costing her shirt.

The next set is Tiffany bs Griifin. They take their seats and face off. The first draw is paper for Tiffany and rock for Griffin raising his bin up one level. The next draw is scissors for Tiffany and rock for Griffin which raises Tiffany's bucket a level. The next draw is scissors for each raising both buckets to the danger zone. The last draw is rock for Tiffany and scissors for Griffin raising his buckets till it tips over covering him in gunge and costing him his socks.

The first set for round two is Becky vs DJR86. The first draw is rock for Becky and paper for DJR86 raising her bucket one level. The next draw is paper for both raising both buckets and putting Becky into the danger zone. The next draw is rock for Becky and paper for DRJ86 rasing her bucket till it tips over covering her in the gunge.

Up next is Erin vs Tiffany. The first draw is paper for Erin and scissors for Tiffany raising Erin's bucket a level. The next one is rock for both of them meaning both buckets go up a levle and Erin goes into the danger zone. The next draw is scissors for Erin and rock for Tiffany raising Erin's bucket till it tips over on her.

The championship is DJR86 vs Tiffany. The first draw is Paper for DJR86 and rock for Tiffany raising his bucket up one level. The next one is rock for both of them raising both bucket up a level. The last one is paper for DJr86 and rock Tiffany. Tiffany's bin rises up and tips over covering him in gunge.

After round two the score is Jenna and DJR86 500, Erin and Tiffany 300, Becky and Curious 100 Allie and Griffin ZERO.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 03-13-2020 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:07 PM   #131
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Rock paper soccer I wimper but this baby girl is going down but I'm the one the wint down and so did my poor bladder I cry as I'm covered

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 04:37 AM   #132
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

As we are introduced to the next game I think Ok, Rock Paper Scissors. I've won a group version before, I hope I can do it again.

As the teams are divided again, I'm playing against tiffany again. Hoping for some revenge, I must be a bit eager and tip my hand to lose the first round. The second I chill out and win. Feeling better now that we're on even ground we tie. Rats usually that means I get a second chance, but we both go up. With all this banking in one last round, I throw scissors and..... tiffany throws rock... dam. I get tipped over as I cannonball into the green gunge next to the other losers. It's not freezing, but it's a bit below room tempsture for sure.

At this point it floods into the diaper soaking it to capasity. At least I take this time to remove the solid eggs for a small kindness. As we all wait for the next couple of players to be dumped in, I'm glad to see Tiffany lose and get dumped, but it's bittersweet as he gets points and the lead.

Getting out of the pool, my diaper it sagging a bit and as soon as I sit the extra gunge squishes out as I give up my socks. This gets a few laughs, but I know they've already seen it anyway. With everyone messy now, I'm just worried that I'm still on the bottom with no points. I'm not as well clothed either, but it's still not naked either...
Full signature here!
Old 03-13-2020, 11:43 AM   #133
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Round 2, i am desperate for some points as i am joint bottom. I do like this game, rock, paper, scissors may be as much of a game of luck, but i tend to be pretty good at it.

First up i am up against Curious again, really want to get my own back after last round. I play scissors first and win, before we both choose rock. Next chance we both play scissors which means i win, Curious is covered in gunge which is hilarious! also she has to remove her sandals!

Next round i am up against Becky. I win the first game, 2nd game is a draw and 3rd is another win for me, which means Becky gets covered in gunge. This game is going well.

Finally, the championship game, 500 points on the line here. 1st round i win with paper, 2nd we both choose rock, 3rd i go for paper again which means i win, Tiffany gets covered in gunge, and i cannot believe i am clean and will gte points, lots of points!

Not sure what is going on, me and Tiffany seem to have got our points mixed up, the scoreboard shows me on 200 and Tiffany on 600? I think i will slip back stage and make sure Nova knows, just hope he takes it well that i am pointing it out.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 02:36 PM   #134
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR86 View Post
Round 2, i am desperate for some points as i am joint bottom. I do like this game, rock, paper, scissors may be as much of a game of luck, but i tend to be pretty good at it.

First up i am up against Curious again, really want to get my own back after last round. I play scissors first and win, before we both choose rock. Next chance we both play scissors which means i win, Curious is covered in gunge which is hilarious! also she has to remove her sandals!

Next round i am up against Becky. I win the first game, 2nd game is a draw and 3rd is another win for me, which means Becky gets covered in gunge. This game is going well.

Finally, the championship game, 500 points on the line here. 1st round i win with paper, 2nd we both choose rock, 3rd i go for paper again which means i win, Tiffany gets covered in gunge, and i cannot believe i am clean and will gte points, lots of points!

Not sure what is going on, me and Tiffany seem to have got our points mixed up, the scoreboard shows me on 200 and Tiffany on 600? I think i will slip back stage and make sure Nova knows, just hope he takes it well that i am pointing it out.
My apologies for the scoring error I work in an industry that is being over whelmed with virus panic at the moment and have been working 12 hour days and was tired last night. The error has been corrected and the score is now correct.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 03-13-2020, 03:29 PM   #135
the_diaper_darer

I walk up onto the stage for another day of games. Rock,paper, scissors, this shouldn’t be that hard. My first opponent is Griffin again, he’s probably not happy from yesterday. We both through our first choices, I throw paper, and Griffin chooses rock, as Griffin’s bucket is raised. The next round I pull scissors, and Griffin throws rock again, raising my bucket. Next draw is a tie, raising both buckets, not good. The last draw is rock for me and scissors for Griffin. He sighs as his bucket is tipped over, covering him in gunge. He removes his socks as he slowly returns to his seat.

My next opponent is Erin. We step onto the stage and begin playing. After a quick game, Erin’s bucket tips over, covering her in gunge. She returns to her seat.

Finally it’s me against DJR86. After a quick game, my bucket raises above the danger zone. I brace as I’m covered in the disgusting contents. I remove my socks as I slowly return to my seat.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Advertisements
Kink Talk