Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-06-2018, 12:35 PM   #121
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

If it's liquid behind the door I'd suggest opening it right before/as it "withdraws". Hopefully you'll be able to get someplace safe before it comes back.

Meanwhile I'm going to climb. I look at the wall and the chains. I'll try to use our broken chains pieces (if not too heavy) as pitons to plant and grab on. Also if the chain is also light and long enough use that as an anchor rope. I know there's a nice crack to wedge some of it in there. Elves are good at climbing anyway. (I make sure watch for the rat just in case)

(The way I understand it, if something does pour into the room and I can't make it up in time, I could just float as it fills up the Pit. Not the best option, but better than getting a face full if it sprays from the door)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 01:01 PM   #122
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
If it's liquid behind the door I'd suggest opening it right before/as it "withdraws". Hopefully you'll be able to get someplace safe before it comes back.

Meanwhile I'm going to climb. I look at the wall and the chains. I'll try to use our broken chains pieces (if not too heavy) as pitons to plant and grab on. Also if the chain is also light and long enough use that as an anchor rope. I know there's a nice crack to wedge some of it in there. Elves are good at climbing anyway. (I make sure watch for the rat just in case)

(The way I understand it, if something does pour into the room and I can't make it up in time, I could just float as it fills up the Pit. Not the best option, but better than getting a face full if it sprays from the door)
This was actually my line of thought as well, but I figured we'd need people to actually open the door. Otherwise it wouldn't work.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:36 AM   #123
letshavesomefun

Icarus makes several attempts to open the door but with no avail.

So he starts the long hard climb to the top watching his footing but slips and now hanging on for dear life ...

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 01:40 PM   #124
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry boys. Im afraid of height. Im gonna try to squeeze through that crack in between waves. Ill try to loop back to get the rest out.

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 03:24 PM   #125
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The group now free look at their options...

Griffin decides to use the shards of broken chain as Pitons and begins to climb up out of the Pit...
Meanwhile Icarus also uses attempts the climb...but slips and finds himself dangling from a hand hold!
Griffin although week, uses the last of his strength to put Icarus back on track...

The two manage to climb out of the pit and find themselves in a small courtyard in what appears to be a tiny village, a few huts dotted around them...

Krill, Shana and Nolon didn't like the idea of the climb and wanted to try the door...individually they faced great trouble getting it to budge...but as they work together...and used a little leverage the door swung open! But also behind the door was a torrent of water...the room soon filled and then the backwash dragged the party along a rushing stream...as they flailed hopelessly they found themselves dragged out into a cave and they flowed right to it's entrance where the was an earthen bank for them to crawl out onto...

Forfeit - Fully Clothed Shower (Shana, Krill, Nolon)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 03:39 PM   #126
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Icarus and Griffin had seen their friends get swept away...they could get a rough idea of the direction and followed what they hoped was the path...making sure to remember the location of the village so they could go back and look for supplies...

They came to a bit of a drop off and could see a cave towards the bottom of a slope...their friends were crawling out of the cave...

They rushed down to help them up...and together they all went back to this mysterious village...hesitantly...but out of desperation they began to search the huts to find the following:

Their Equipment was in a chest
They found some food in the form of some dried meats and preserved fruits
There was a fire and some beds in another hut, so they could dry off and rest
Griffin also stumbled across a small jewelled dagger...

- Reward: Jewelled Dagger, a useful weapon with high damage when used up close! Unblockable attack! (Griffin)

The group rested and fed headed out the next morning to resume their trek...and headed in the direction of the castle

Venturing onward...they came to 3 doors blocking their path

They were labelled:

Crustum
Botellus
Tersus

Which door does each member pick?

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 09-08-2018, 08:09 PM   #127
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon didn't know why he didn't expect this. Of course it would flood the room. Well, on the bright side he was clean even if his clothes clung to him uncomfortably. He appreciate the food and a chance to rest. When they came across the doors he picked Crustum.

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Old 09-09-2018, 02:22 AM   #128
SmashNSplat

Krill was forced to walk behind the soaking Nolon. The water made the other man’s clothes stick to him, revealing his figure obviously. Krill hoped his enjoyment of the view wasn’t too obvious, the guy had an annoyingly toned ass that could be seen.

“Bastard,” He muttered to himself. He bet Nolon knew what he was doing.

The food was good, as was the rest. But he knew they had to keep going, and eventually they came upon the doors. He didn’t recognise the words, and saw Nolon go through one of them.

He followed, seeing no point in splitting up
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:25 AM   #129
letshavesomefun

Icarus thanked Griffin for helping him when climbing the pit. Now feeling well rested which he had not felt in a long time felt that things were looking up.
Icarus followed suit snd went through Crustum

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent

Last edited by letshavesomefun; 09-09-2018 at 09:50 AM.
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:20 PM   #130
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Always one to forge my own path im taking tersus.

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 05:20 AM   #131
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Griffin thinks over the doors. "I'm hesitant to go through anything with the word crust. That just leaves two.

He realizes that his party members are just rushing ahead. I consider waiting outside until one of the party confirms the path is safe/to stand guard, but if need be, go to Botellus as much as he doesn't want to split the party.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:20 AM   #132
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Our Heroes made their choices and picked their respective doors...

Nolon, Krill and Icarus decided to stick together and go through Crustum...

Griffin Decided to try Botellus

While Shana choose Tersus

Now whether Latin had reached these lands was unclear...but it appeared maybe only Shana knew what the words meant...

Nolon, Krill and Icarus went through the door and were immediately pelted with Pies! Thrown by unseen magic!

Forfeit - Take a Pie to the face and Crotch! (Krill, Nolon and Icarus)

Griffin walked through his door and as soon as he stepped through, Pudding rained down on him from above!

Forfeit - Take some Pudding over the head (Griffin)

Shana walked through the door and face no penalty...she couldn't help but laugh at the other heroes and their failure to understand the words on the doors!

PM DARES!

Old 09-11-2018, 09:26 AM   #133
Bloxo
getDare Devil

More mess...more craziness...this eternal forest was cruel and unforgiving!

But our heroes plodded on after recovering from their ordeals...beyond the doors was what appeared to be a crazy obstacle course...beyond that the forest path continued...

The first obstacle was a narrow path across a pit of mud...swinging back and forth over the pit was a pendulum of sorts threatening to knock whoever crossed this path in to the pit!

The second obstacle were some stepping stones over a bubbling pit of slime, the hero would have to jump from stone to stone...and not slip...also avoiding the popping bubbles which exploded with a shower of mess

The third obstacle was a wall...this had ropes that could be used to traverse it...but the wall was coated in a slippery oil...so climbing this would be hard and treacherous...any fall would result in a painful landing as well as an oily finish...

Which obstacle would our heroes try?
How would they use their skills to get past it?

Would they succeed in staying clean?

PM DARES!

Old 09-11-2018, 11:05 AM   #134
SmashNSplat

Krill whipped the pie from his face (and his crotch, with a blush) and glared at the obstacles. He didn’t know what this stupid forest liked about making a mess so much, but Krill was greatly wishing he could be in some inn right now instead.

But he wasn’t. So he needed to get on with his situation. He didn’t have the muscle or energy to climb the wall right now, and didn’t trust his jumping ability with the stones.

He walked towards the bridge over the mud, planning to try and use his magic to make walls for himself if he stumbled.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 04:19 PM   #135
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon knew what the word on his door meant, but not what it had in store for him. He thought by going through this door he would get to eat a pie.....and he was sort of right. He did kind of eat a pie, and took one to his crotch, and fell backwards onto one. The pie covered the embarrassment on his face. Shana obviously was amused. Nolon figured there were worse things than being pied and it did seem to at least put one of them in a better mood. At this point Nolon wasn't trying that hard to stay clean and he was amused to see how many of the group had suffered the same fate for blindly following him through a door. Especially Krill. HE wiped the pie from his face so he could see and when it came time to pick an obstacle he knew which one he would have to take. He was not strong enough for the ropes and he really wanted to avoid the mud, so he went for the conveniently placed rocks in the slime pool. He would make sure to cheer on each individual person first, giving therm the best chance they could have at success and taking on his own trial last.

(Decided to add an extra little forfeit, sitting on a pie, because I so seldom do anything with pies and figured why not.)

Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay