Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #121
Roll,ova,and,beg

yeah lol and I agree the suspense always kills me on your stories but I love it how it is a long story
Roll,ova,and,beg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:48 AM   #122
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Don't worry guys I wont keep you waiting too much longer, will be tomorrrow night at the latest depending on how my homework goes but fear not more story is coming.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:02 PM   #123
Roll,ova,and,beg

yay thanks and its hard when your busy with homework and stuff
Old 02-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #124
brycer11748

Talking

can u make more like this it is really good and i wish there were more like it.
brycer11748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:32 PM   #125
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Another post for you all!
[Warning this post contains words, some people find words offensive but please stick with it as I couldn’t think of another way to tell this story]

Later that night the triplets, Cassandra and Lilia came back into the bedroom. All of them laughing and all of them fed.

“Lilia??” Zo mumbled she had almost fallen asleep but the bars and the position made real comfort impossible. “What are you doing here?”
“I was invited to sleep over with the rest of you guys. I had nothing better to do.” She smiled happily.

“No I am sure you really have a lot of things better to do.” Zoey’s eyes stared her dead in the face. “They only want you here to play truth or dare tomorrow morning.”

“Yea that’ll be fun.” She smiled sitting on a beanbag,
“Yea...” She nodded down at herself. “Does this look like fun to you?”
Lucien stepped forward.

“I would be quiet if I were you, unless you want to go hungry. You understand?” Zoey nodded at him.

“You wouldn’t.” She smiled, wanting to see how serious he was. Regretting the idea instantly.

“Really?” He arched a thin blonde eyebrow at her and took the bowl of food he held in his hands and threw it in the bin. “No food for you until after the first game of truth or dare tomorrow morning.” With that he left. “Oh and you’ve lost the privilege of clothes too. I’m sure Kane will help you with that.”

Zoey sighed and then laughed as Kane came towards her. “Looks like someone has grown a likening to being in trouble?” Zoey laughed lightly and shrugged.

“I think I am growing to like the whole idea, or more acclimatising maybe.” She smiled leaning forward to let Kane uncuff her hands and pull off her t-shirt. Her boobs bounced playfully as they escaped their cotton captor... her nipples standing to attention in front of her, less than a week ago Zoey would have been mortified by that but she doubted there was a lot that would mortify her anymore. Kane took Zoey’s wrists and cuffed them high above her head to a secondary bar running around the top of the cell.

Kane’s movements were slow and purposeful as his hands ran down her body to the waist band of the shorts. She could have sworn she felt his hands shake in the heat of the moment, but maybe it was just her own inward shake of fear. His hands were swift as he stripped her of her shorts and then he brushing his hand up her leg once he cuffed her legs together around a bar at the base of the cell parallel to her hands and highly uncomfortably.

Kane left the cell then and turned to his brother. They stepped to the side and began talking and laughing in hushed voices when Lucien came back into the room and joined the light hearted debate as to what to do with the girls.

While they were occupied Cassandra took the moment to ask something of Zo which had been playing on her mind since Lucien came asking of her help last night.

“Zoey, if you don’t mind my asking? What happened last night?” Zoey looked up at her through disconnected eyes “”I saw people go in, and then they both left complaining about something not happening as planned. I was worried about you.”

“It was horrible, they, whoever they are tied me up and raped me and the bw-an-ded mi tun-ge” the last part of the sentence was lost as the tears trickled down her cheeks and she tried to show Cassandra the burned flesh.
Cassandra flashed a look of anger in Lucien’s general direction.

“Do you have any idea who-“ She began to ask... Zoey just shook her head. Part of her didn’t want to know either.

“It was so scary Cassandra.” She whimpered the sights, the sounds, the emotions all flooding back to her. Cassandra moved to her resting a soft hand on her shoulder.

“I can only imagine” she whispered to her then began singing something slowly under her breath. “No one's gonna hurt you, no one's gonna dare Others can desert you, Not to worry, whistle, I'll be there! Demons'll charm you with a smile, for a while But in time... Nothing can harm you Not while I'm around...” The words hushed by Cassandra gave zoey a soft warmth, even if they did come from a film about a serial killer.

“Thank you” she smiled meekly as the three boys turned to them. Josh was first to break the silence. “we decided if your all sleeping over then we are going to make it fair.” He said, Kane continued where he left off.

“Strip each other.” Kane smiled cheekily. The girls slowly stepped closer together, trying to work out if they had a choice. “Now, or it gets a whole lot worse for the three of you.”

The girls decided that meant they didn’t have a choice. Cassandra was first to make a move. Kneeling at Lilia’s feet, slowly she began to take off her shoes then standing a little, lifted Lilia’s dress over her head letting it fall to the floor. The conflict inside Lilia was there for all to see now, the battle between her hormones and her fear. Cassandra’s hands were extremely fast as she removed the last of her friend’s clothes, working on the idea that the quicker it was over the less it would hurt her.

Livia, now naked, stepped forward slowly her hands shaking like a leaf in a hurricane. She started at the top unbuttoning Cassandra’s black and purple shirt. It was so hard when her hands shook as violently as they did.

Cassandra looked at her. “You haven’t done this before have you.” She smiled supporting her hands with hers. Lilia shook her head. “Just breathe and try not to think about it.” She nodded and, and much to Lilia’s surprise she began to enjoying it.

Soon enough Cassandra found herself standing topless, with the eyes of everyone in the room glued to her soft rounded size c breasts. Livia continued to take away Cassandra’s clothes, her trembling hands fumbling with the buttons of her skinny black jeans. Soon enough they too fell by the wayside. Cassandra, though experienced in these situations was dreading what was coming, she knew she was dripping and didn’t want to see the reaction of the others.

Luckily for her Livia was so busy trying not to think about it she didn’t seem to pick up on how wet the red and black lace panties she was removing actually where.

Soon all three of the girls were naked before their masters.

Kane and Josh stepped forward.

With all their strength they pulled the cage away from the wall enough for them to move freely around it.

Zoey began laughing to herself at the boys struggle to move the cage off the wall, there wouldn’t be sufficient room for all of the girls anyway. At least that was what she hoped.

Kane hushed Lilia and Cassandra into the cage telling them to sit down either side of Zoey. They did as they were told, gasping at the cold of the metal against their naked bottoms. Though it was a tight fit they all fit in the cage side by side. Josh, from outside the cage –there was barely room for the three girls let alone throwing the lads into the mix- and tied the girls’ hands above their head on the same crossbar as Zoey’s wrists were cuffed to. Kane in turn bound their legs.

They both then went to stand by Lucien.

“Comfortable girls?” Lucien smiled at them.

“Yes,” smiled Lilia and Cassandra.

“Nope.” of course Zoey wouldn’t be, the other two girls had only just been put there Cassandra had been bound for a good while now.

“Aww, do you want me to make it fair.” Zoey didn’t know how she was supposed to respond... she didn’t want to stab her friends in the back but a level playing field would be nice. She sat thinking for a while. “No? So nice of you to offer yourself in their place.” He smiled, a wicked glint in those cold blue eyes.

“B-bu- No, I didn-,” She plead

“Shhh my pet else it will get a whole lot worse.” He said solemnly, she didn’t doubt him for a moment. She saw him go to a box on the other side of the room, under his bed. There was a rattling as he rummaged through the box then he returned holding a toilet plunger just over 10 inches long and 1.5 inches wide.

Lucien’s brothers understood immediately what he had planned. The stood either side of Zoey as Lucien ran toothpaste all up the handle of the plunger.

The brothers lifted Zoey gently from under the arms. The horror hit her and her face made it evident. Lilia and Cassandra tried to hide their laughter.

“I wouldn’t laugh if I was you, or you will have the same treatment.” Kane muttered as Lucien planted the plunger on the floor then moved to the other side of the cage to watch the horror in his victim’s eyes.

Zoey looked dead into his eyes with a look of terror and a faltering cry for help. She shook her head at him. “please.” She muttered “Please don’t do this to me.” He remained, but his look of cool compassion faltered she tried again. “Please stop this.” He shook his head and signalled for the boys.

And slowly they began to lower her onto the toothpaste covered handle.

Thank you all so much for reading my story. Please comment.
[IMG] http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...the-bamboo.jpg [/IMG]

xx Shadow

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 02-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #126
Roll,ova,and,beg

keep it coming dude
Old 02-21-2010, 07:58 PM   #127
misspiggy7
Account Banned

Location: Not sure, there's a wheel, and a nozzle i lick for water, and lots of wood shavings to snuggle in

=) GGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrreat story =)
misspiggy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:40 PM   #128
Mr Very Daring
getDare Sweetheart

great- but could you please type in bigger font as i find it hard to read if it' small
Mr Very Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #129
Roll,ova,and,beg

I've noticed that each time well most of the time you switch up the font and size sometimes colour too
Old 02-24-2010, 10:08 PM   #130
brycer11748

Thumbs up

More must have more this story rocks and i want 2 know how it ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 02:27 PM   #131
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I will have to apologise now because i feel it is posibly goin to be a LONG time till i post next because I am being hammered by the school. so i will post when i can just hang in there.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 03-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #132
Roll,ova,and,beg

okay thanks when you have time
Old 03-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #133
brycer11748

If u have time 2 post else where why don't u post here any more?!?!?!
Old 03-08-2010, 02:15 PM   #134
Star Shadows
Prodigy

@Brycer11748 Because stories take far longer to construct and get right than other parts it isnt as simple as bung it down and hope for the best.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 03-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #135
Star Shadows
Prodigy

This is distinctly longer than I planned. hmm never mind

And slowly they began to lower her onto the toothpaste covered handle. The pressure of the handle against her resisting hole was horrible, but not as bad as it would be if she gave up and let it inside.

The toothpaste was already beginning to burn her ass making it feel all the more uncomfortable.

The sound of Livia groaning in discomfort and the rattle of hand cuffs against the cold metal distracted her concentration just long enough for the two brothers to press down on her shoulders forcing the handle into her. She held back the scream the built up inside her as the handle slowly came to an uncomfortable stop, and the burning became so much more painful than before. Cassandra now again became the voice of comfort to her.

“Zo, I know it’s difficult but just look at me, and try not to think about it. Look straight at me.” Zoey at first just shook her head. The boys had now left her and she was perched 3 inches above the floor.

“Zoey. Just look at me. Now. I know what I am talking about.” Slowly Zoey turned to face Cassandra.

Zoey was struggling to keep the weight off her ass, using all of her strength to pull herself up on the bar her wrists were tied to. She knew she couldn’t keep it up for long, but for now... the pain was trying to be bearable. But only just trying.

“Please help me!” She whispered to Cassandra desperation lacing every work. She could feel her arms starting to lose strength.

Cassandra thought for a moment, what would she do if it was her? Grin and bear it didn’t seem to be something she thought Zoey would want to hear. So it was onto ideas B through Z to find a different solution.

“Ok, your arms will be getting tired now but do this one thing and I can guarantee now it will sound mad but I will help.” She smiled reassuringly

“You know what you’re talking about?” Zoey asked.

“Do you care if I don’t?” she asked “Ok, you are going to do exactly as I say when I say and then you’ll be fine.” Zoey nodded slowly at her.

“Just help me.” She whispered. Kane and Lucien knew that Cassandra knew how to get Zoey out of that position, but they also knew that Zoey would have to go through quite a bit to get out of it.

“Ok, on three pull up with your arms and try and use your butt muscles to push it out some more.” Cassandra said, “1, 2, 3 go.” Slowly she began to do as her friend instructed her.

(Its short but it’s a start will write more later)

Thank you all so much for reading my story. Please comment.
[IMG] http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.c...annoyingly.jpg [/IMG]

xx Shadow

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competition, funny, school, slave, tournament