Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-31-2015, 10:00 AM   #121
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Teacher training

Now it's getting good. Can't wait for the chapter
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:48 AM   #122
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 35

"Aaaaagh, thirty two, thank you Sir" she'd tried, she'd really tried, but the next plug had just been too big, she'd bounced and wriggled on it, pushing down with all her weight but her ass just wouldn't accommodate it, Jade had encouraged her with the cane of course, but after a few minutes she was sitting impaled on the plug that was trying to stretch her beyond her limits, sobbing and whimpering, she pleaded with Jade to stop.
Now she was bent over one end of the long table, ropes had been used to secure her wrists and ankles to the legs so she couldn't move. Jade had decided to get out the leather whip they'd bought at the sex shop that she'd been itching to use.
She was a third of the way through the punishment, one hundred lashes across her bare ass, the chastity belt had been removed and the seventh guy was applying his five, the seventh of twenty guys who were going to be laying the whip across her tender buttocks.
The accuracy and ferocity of the blows from each guy varied wildly, this guy was particularly vicious though, the lashes landing accurately, one on top of the other, he certainly knew what he was doing and she wondered who else might have suffered under his hand.
"uuuuuugh, thirty th-three, thank you S-Sir" fuck that was a hard one, the whip was about six feet long, thankfully the leather was soft and pliable and so far it hadn't broken the skin, her ass was still a mass of burning, stinging agony though.
"Awwww, did that sting skank?" Jade teased, she was sitting at the table close to Kates head, her chin was resting on her hands as she looked into her eyes.
"Yes Madam"
"Good, maybe you'll try a bit harder next time" Jade was loving the look on Kates face as the whip tortured her ass, that's it, suffer for me little toy, make me proud.
"fuuuuuuuuuck, t-thirty four, thank you uuugh Sir" that stroke landed right on top of the previous one.
"Errr what did I tell you Kate?"
"To count each lash and thank them Madam" Kate replied between gasps.
"Yes, I didn't tell you to say anything else did I" turning to the guy who'd delivered the blow "Give her that one again, the bitch needs to learn to follow instructions"
The guy laughed "Well of course...Get ready dear" he said, he drew his arm back and there was a "woooooooOOOOOAAAAAA" from the whole room in unison, culminating in a "YAAAAY!!" as the whip bit into her quivering cheeks yet again.
"mmmphph, Thirty four, thank you S-Sir" Kate was biting her lip so hard she thought she would make it bleed, so difficult was it to suppress a scream, only a third of the way, how was she going to take a hundred?
By the time the last guy took the whip Kate was sobbing, her ass was criss-crossed with bright red welts, she was in more pain than she'd ever experienced. As the guy walked up behind her he pushed his hand between her legs and ran it up her thigh, he stroked her pussy, as he did so he brushed her clit with his thumb, the effect was electric, it was the first time her clit had felt any stimulation for nearly two weeks, she let out a long low moan as the gentle stokes continued "Aaaaaaagh, please Sir, rub faster Sir, please" she begged as her hips gyrated and she tried to rub herself harder on his hand.
Jade jumped up, grabbing her hair she pulled her head off the table "Shut the fuck up skank, you don't get a say, understand?"
"Yes Madam"
The guy removed his hand "Oh dear, better leave that alone " he said when he saw Jades reaction, he couldn't resist bringing his wet fingers to his nose and sniffing "Get ready slut"
He brought the whip down, catching Kate by surprise "Aaaaaagh fu... Ninety Six, Thank you Sir"
"Not good enough, you get that one again" Jade said, she still had a hold on her hair and pulled it back sharply before nodding to the guy behind Kate.
Crack, "mmmmph, Ninety Six, Thank you Sir"
As the final blow came down she slumped on the table "One hundred, Thank you Sir" tears stained her cheeks, her wrists were red and sore from the constant struggling and straining against her bonds, her ass burning and throbbing, she didn't think she'd be sitting down for a long time.
"Are you going to try harder when I tell you to do something next time?" Jade said as she untied the ropes on Kates wrists.
"Yes Madam,Yes, I'll try harder Madam Jade" Kate whimpered, and she meant it, pleasing Jade and Scott was everything to her, she was determined not to disappoint them again, she'd do whatever she could to avoid a punishment like that again, even if Jade had set the task up for her to fail.
As Kate lifted herself up she got a playful slap across her ass from one of the guys "Aaaaaagh, shit!" she exclaimed in surprise, causing much laughter around the room. One of the guys was collecting bills from the rest, when he'd finished he handed two thousand dollars to Jade "Worth every cent"
"Thanks, oh she is that, the dirty little skank looks all hot and flustered, why don't you take her to the showers and cool her down a bit, all that wine must need to go somewhere" she replied with a wink.
The guy smiled "Yes, she does look a bit sweaty" he got hold of the leash hanging form her collar "Come on sweetie, I think some of the guys want to help you clean up"
There were cheers and whoops from around the table, half the guys stood up, they knew what was going to happen and were eager to join in, everyone was relaxed with treating her as a plaything now, after seeing how Jade treated her they all knew they could do pretty much anything within reason.
He started to walk towards a door with Kate following "Errrr, crawl slut" he said. Kate dropped to all fours, the old stone flagstones were hard on her knees. "Come on" he said, tugging the leash sharply, she struggled to keep up as the crowd of guys surrounded her, slapping her ass every time she failed to crawl fast enough, she winced each time, if only they knew how much that hurt her poor tortured buttocks.
Some of the guys were carrying wine bottles, taking swigs from them as they laughed and joked on the way to the large downstairs shower room, they were all drunk to one degree or another now.
She was led into a spacious shower cubicle, marble tiles covered the floor and walls "On your back bitch" one of the guys commanded, giving her a light kick.
Kate lowered herself to the cold tiles and rolled over, she found herself looking up at a circle of leering, grinning faces, some of them were swaying unsteadily, obviously the worse for drink, she'd never felt like such a dirty whore, a month ago this would have been unimaginable, now she just felt acceptance that this is what she was for.
Some of the guys had unbuttoned there pants and had pulled their cocks free "Let's give her a nice wash" one said as he straddled her, one foot either side of her chest so she was looking up at his wobbling cock "Yes!" "dirty cunt" "Oh fun" "fucking slut" the comments rang in her ears, the guys were shuffling around so four of them with their cocks out were positioned around her.
"Open wide bitch" the guy straddling her said, dutifully Kates mouth opened as her nervous eyes darted from one face to another, suddenly she felt a hot stream hit her forehead, surprising her, then the cock that was dangling above her face released a cascade of salty liquid on to her face, stinging her eyes, he tried to aim the stream into her mouth.
"Drink it bitch" he ordered and Kate tried to keep her mouth under the stream, as she did this she felt another stream hitting her belly. Then he gasped as she felt a fouth steam of hot liquid drumming on her pussy "Gaaaaaaaah, fuuuuuuck!" the guy was trying to keep the stream on her clit, Kate couldn't help lifting her hips to meet it, it felt so good after so long.
The stream filling her mouth started to subside and she gulped down the last of it, she could still feel another one hitting her face, filling her eyes, trickling into her hair but she didn't care, all she could focus on was the delicious feeling shooting through her clit, she was moaning loudly, please keep going, please keep going, she begged silently.
All too quickly he'd emptied his bladder and the stream stopped "aaaagh, noooooo!" she wailed, she was laying in a puddle of piss now, she could feel it running under her back and ass, the salty liquid stinging the welts on her ass, making her wince and lift her hips off the floor.
"What's up slut? you like my piss do you?" the guy teased.
"Yes...yes Sir, it felt so good" She looked around at the laughing faces that loomed over her.
"Do you want some more?" a guy who hadn't taken part in the first round asked.
"Yes Sir, please Sir"
"Please what?"
"Please piss on my pussy Sir"
"Beg for it"
"Please Sir, please piss on my dirty cunt Sir"
"Oh you want my piss do you?"
"Yes Sir, this horny slut wants to feel your hot piss all over her filthy clit Sir, please Sir"
Kates desperate begging brought howls of laughter from all of them.
"Well I can't refuse a damsel in distress" he said as he stepped forward with his cock in his hand. As he released Kate closed her eyes and squirmed as the hot droplets massaged her clit, please, keep going, just a bit longer, she could feel her orgasm starting to build, the smell of piss filled her nostrils as she wriggled in the puddle, fuck, how had she been reduced to this?
The drumming on her clit slowed and stopped "Noooooo! please, someone? please piss on this filthy whore, I need your piss" she was past caring now, she just needed the stimulation back.
The laughter at her desperate plight was hysterical, someone else stepped forward, cock in hand, standing between her legs he looked into her eyes "You fucking slut" he said as his piss landed on her throbbing pussy.
"Aaaagh, yes Sir, I'm a dirty stinking slut Sir" she gasped as the delicious sensations shot through her again, but it wasn't enough, she stream stopped all too soon, leaving her whimpering.
Three more guys stepped up, making her beg for their piss, she was sobbing with humiliation as they laughed at her abject degradation, could she sink any lower?
As the last guy got his cock out he stood straddling her head "You want it bad don't you bitch?"
"Yes Sir, I want your piss so bad Sir, please cover my desperate cunt with it Sir" fuck, just do it, I was so close last time, fucking get on with it
"I don't think so cunt, open wide you look like you need a drink"
Nooooooo! "Please Sir, please put it all over my dripping cunt Sir"
"NO, get your mouth open, NOW"
Reluctantly she opened her mouth and waited to taste the acrid liquid, it didn't take long, she cringed as she tried to gulp it down, her ears were ringing with jibes and laughter, fuck it, I could have cum this time, was all she was thinking though.
The puddle of piss she was laying in had cooled, leaving her feeling cold, used and filthy. The guys were chatting amongst themselves, ignoring her, for fuck sake, don't just leave me laying in your piss you bastards.
Eventually they turned their attention back to her "Lets get the cunt washed off" one of them said, he turned on the water, Kate gasped as ice cold droplets hit her body, it soon warmed though and she sat up, running her fingers through her hair, trying to get the sticky feeling out of it.
"Awwww, doesn't she look sad, I think we can help out the horny little slut" one of the guys said, here, help me get her up, he grabbed one of her legs and some of the others got hold of her, she felt their hands everywhere, grabbing at her ass, her tits, her thighs, when at least six of them had a grip on her wet slippery body they hauled her upside down, holding her by the legs, her wet hair fell down over her face.
"Let's give that cunt a wash" he said and they moved her under the water, the strong jet from the shower hit a pussy like a lightning bolt.
"Aaaaaagh, yes, yes, yes" the effect was immediate, within seconds she was close to an orgasm as the powerful droplets massaged her, she squirmed in there hands, she could feel there hands slipping over her as they struggled to keep hold of her.
The effect the water was having was obvious "That's enough I think" the guy said and they shuffled over to take her out of the water "Noooooo!, fuck, fuck, fuck, please, put it back" she begged frantically.
"Awwww, you want more do you" again they moved her under and the water and it continued its teasing torment, bringing her orgasm closer and closer, they started moving her around so the water was hitting her pussy intermittently, making her wail and plead for them to keep her still. As they started to gauge how long it took to get her close to an orgasm they got more confident, manipulating her poor tortured body around so the water was keeping her close, but never letting it push her over the edge.
After about ten minutes the guys holding her up were tiring, Kate was begging and gibbering, the more eloquent and desperate her begging pleas the more laughter it brought form the guys who were relishing having this beautiful woman as their helpless little plaything "Please good Sirs I beg you to let this desperate and horny bitch have a long awaited orgasm, this whore needs to feel release so badly Sirs" they could hardly hear her muffled words though, they were all laughing and shouting loudly and Kates face was swinging around near the floor with her wet hair plastered to it, it was hopeless, they weren't going to let her cum, she sobbed as they finally lowered her gently to the floor.
Someone handed her a big fluffly towel "Dry yourself off" still sitting in a puddle of water she started to run the towel through her hair as she was showered with handfuls of bills, there were a lot of fifties and hundreds swimming around in the water that surrounded her.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:14 AM   #123
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 36

The room was filled with chatter and laughing as Kate crawled back in, her bright red ass throbbing, as was her tortured clit, there was a round of applause from the guys who hadn't joined her in the shower when she entered and attention turned back to her.
"Well, how much did you earn?" Jade said as she strode up to her and pulled the bundle of bills from her mouth, one of the guys had stuffed them in there so she could crawl back "Ewwww, soggy, I'll count it later" she put the money in her pocket.
"I hope she didn't disappoint" Jade said, addressing the group of guys as they wandered back into the dining room.
"Oh she did what she was told" one of them replied.
"She seemed more concerned about having an orgasm though, she's a horny little slut" another added.
"Is that right skank?" Jade said as she took the leash back "More interested in your own pleasure than pleasing the guests were you?"
"No Madam..I....Sorry Madam..."
"Sorry for what?" Kate felt a sharp tug on the leash
"Sorry I tried to cum Madam.....It's just been so long, I can't stand it Madam"
Kate felt a stinging slap across her cheek "Don't you fucking dare try and make excuses, so it's my fault you couldn't keep your thoughts on the job is it?"
"No Madam...I...sorry..it was just...." Kate was panicking now, she knew whatever she said would be twisted and used against her.
"It was just?....what was it?, it was just you thought your pleasure was important?"
"No Madam, please Madam, I'm sorry"
"Oh you'll be sorry, crawl skank" Jade dragged her down the room past a row of leering guys, getting several slaps on her tender ass along the way. She was led over to the bag and Jade fished around in there, pulling out the bullet vibe. She bend down and roughly pulled Kates thigh, spreading her legs so she could push the vibe inside her "You need to learn a bit of self control bitch"
Kate whimpered as the vibe sprang to life and she was immediately squirming, doing her best to keep still, she knew Jade was looking for a reason to punish her.
"There's twenty guys here, and they all want their moneys worth, they all want to cum tonight so you better focus on that rather than worrying about what's going on between your legs, don't you dare let me down skank" a cheer went up around the room when they heard this.
"aaaagh, nnno Madammmm" Kate could hardly speak, the vibe was speeding up, then dying down constantly as Jade played with the small remote in her hand, it was already driving her insane.
"Come on sweetie, lets see how well you've been trained" one of the bolder guys said, turning his chair so Kate could crawl between his legs, his cock was already out and he was stroking it slowly.
As she positioned herself he put his hands behind her head and guided her mouth on to his cock, it was a lot smaller than Scotts and her mouth engulfed it easily, the guy wanted to keep control and kept a firm grip on her head so he could fuck her mouth, his hips were moving more than her head was, he fucked her like a sex toy, burying his cock until Kate could feel it starting to slide down her throat, then pulling back slightly before thrusting again. Jade continued her torment with the vibe, Kate was moaning into his cock as she tried to avoid biting down on it in frustration, stretching her mouth wide so he didn't feel her teeth, Scott had trained her well. After a while his handling of her head became rougher, he started slamming her head hard into his musty crotch, squashing her nose against his body as he did.
"Oh yeah, that's good, use your tongue" Kates tongue instantly started
to flick around his shaft as it slid in and out, she felt a twitch and a second later her work was done, cum filled her mouth and she swallowed it down dutifully.
"One down, nineteen to go" Jade said, the vibe speeded up to full speed.
"Aaagh, y-y-yessss Maddammm, pleeeeease" Kate could feel the orgasm building within her, it only took seconds, but Jade was careful to turn it off just as Kate thought she was going to make it "Aaaaaagh, nooooooooooooo!!! please, please" she sobbed and slumped on the floor.
"What did I tell you about thinking of your own pleasure?"
"That, that my pleasure wasn't important Madam...but.."
"But nothing, don't even think about cumming, it's not going to happen, understand?"
"Yes Madam" The room was quiet, everyone was transfixed by Jades treatment of Kate, they were relishing every second of her torment.
One of the guys was kneeling on the floor in front of Kate, his cock was in his hand, without a word Kate positioned herself on all fours and took it into her mouth, she started to rock back and forth, clamping her lips tight and flicking her tongue around, please cum quickly, please, she prayed, this could take hours, she just couldn't stand it.
As she tried to focus on the job at hand she felt another guy behind her, she winced as his hands gripped her striped ass but continued her work with her mouth. She felt his cock enter her tender ass and let out a small moan of pain as it penetrated deep inside her.
Slap, she felt his hand across her ass "That's it bitch, take my cock, time for a spit roast" with that he started to pound her, the room started to chant "Spit roast!, spit roast!, spit roast!"
The two guys fucking her from either end started to synchronise their thrusts, soon she was being squeezed from each end, the cock filling her mouth hit the back of her throat just as her ass was stretched wide by a larger than average cock pushing deep into her, she was whimpering in pain, her ass was tender from the brutal stretching of the butt plugs, why the fuck couldn't he have put some lube on it?
Clapping and chanting filled her ears as she was used by the two guys, constant swipes across her ass cheeks by the guy behind her made her squirm, this just increased his pleasure, spurring him on to keep up the blows, slapping her ass and gyrating his hips he got cheers of encouragement from around the room as he imitated riding a bucking horse. He was the first to cum, as he withdrew his cock and she felt his cum trickling out of her ass and down her thighs she felt the cock in her mouth erupt and the familiar taste filled it, she swallowed and sucked, trying to clean it until the guy eventually sat back and it slid out.
"Don't think you're finished yet" the guy behind her said, he grabbed her hair and steered her head around until his cock was presented for her attention "Well, clean up your filth, whore" he said pushing her head down, taking a deep breath she took the softening cock in her mouth and sucked her dirt and his cum off it.
"That's it skank, you're a pro" Jade said
Next she was bent over the back of a chair, a guy stood in front of her and she gobbled his hard cock into her mouth, a second guy soon had her ass filled again and the performance was repeated, at least taking two cocks at a time would get the ordeal over with twice a quick, Jade wasn't going to let her relax for a second, the remote was never out of her hand and she was becoming expert at varying the speed without even thinking, using it to keep Kate on the edge of madness, she was never more than a few tantalising seconds away from the orgasm that would never quite come.
As she concentrated her attention on bringing the cock in her mouth to an orgasm as quickly as she could the guy behind used her ass for his own pleasure, as he pounded deep she felt the zip to his pants scratching her sore ass making her pull away, then she pushed back as he withdrew, he was soon rocking in time with her.
Two more guys got their cocks out, they'd decided she could make her hands useful as they weren't doing anything, they grabbed a wrist each and guided her hands to their cocks. This was a exercise in coordination, as she rocked her body back and forth on one cock and bobbed her head up and down on another she began to pull on two more, she soon fell into a rhythm, her arms coming in as her head went down and her ass went out, then reversing, pulling back on the cocks as the cock slipped to her lips so she could flick it with her tongue and her ass pulled away from the cock inside her. Four guys were soon moaning as she pleasured them, if only they weren't all the worse for drink they'd have cum by now, she thought to herself as her back and legs started to ache with the effort of holding position.
"Come on cunt, faster" it was one of the guys she was holding on to, she could feel him swaying, he was obviously drunk. She tried to increase the speed of her hands, difficult when the rest of her body was moving slower, her movements became jerky and uncoordinated "For fuck sake slut, fast and smooth" he said. As she struggled to get into a faster rhythm she felt cum filling her ass, thank God, she thought, please hurry up, please, she begged silently to the other three. Next one of the cocks in her hand started to twitch, she felt cum splattering her cheek as the guy let out a low guttural moan before pulling away from her. Another mouthful to be gulped down and finally the guy who'd been encouraging her squirted a load into her hair.
Kate was left draped over the chair, her ass and jaw were aching, as was her back, cum dripped from her face, she could feel it running through her hair to her neck, she felt used and dirty.
"Still got a lot of work to do yet skank" Jade said "Get on the table" Kate pulled herself up off the chair and crawled up on the table
"On your back, get your head over the side" Kate lay with her neck on the edge of the table, her head flopped backwards. A guy was soon in front of her, she was looking at his balls as he slid his cock into her mouth, then her hands were guided to two more and she went to work on them. As she bobbed her head, bringing her eyes up to meet his scrotum, she rubbed the cocks in her hands furiously, desperate to extract their cum as quickly as she could. She felt hands grabbing her tits, she gasped and almost bit down on the cock in her mouth with surprise, another guy had positioned himself on the other side of the table and managed to get his cock in her ass. There were two guys kneeling on the table either side of her as well, groping her and stroking there own cocks.
Her pussy felt like it was ready to explode, Jade's expert teasing was relentless, she was surrounded by guys using her helpless body, she should hate this, the degradation should be too much to bare, but it was just making her soaking cunt ache even more, she wanted their cum, she wanted to feel their cocks filling her, feel their cum covering her, taste it, feel it trickling from every hole.
She was lost in her own world, almost gagging as the cock was forced down her throat, her fingers gripping tight, she worked every muscle to pleasure every cock as thoroughly as she could, if she was going to be their fuck toy then she was going to be the best one she possibly could, come on then, give me your cum you bastards.
It wasn't long before they were obliging, she felt it coating her tits as the guys she was wanking pumped their loads over her, she felt the familiar tickling feeling as cum trickled out of her ass, her belly and pussy became wet and sticky as the guys groping her aimed their loads on to her body, she wanted to rub it all over herself as her tongue finally coaxed an orgasm from the guy standing in front of her, he withdrew just as he came so he could plaster her face with it.
She laid on the table panting and sweating, eyes closed, she ran her hands up her belly and over her tits, relishing the feeling as she smeared the cum all over herself, leaving a cool sticky coating on her hot skin. As she writhed and moaned, lost in the bliss of being used so thoroughly, Jade watched her with satisfaction, that's it my little slut, bathe in that cum my little whore, any semblance of dignity was gone now as Kates mind swam with the intensity of the erotic situation.
"You look a mess skank, lick some of that up" Jade commanded when Kate had calmed herself a bit, she'd turned off the vibe for a moment to let her recover her senses.
"mmmmmm, yes Madam" Kate half moaned the words, she used her fingers to scoop up globs of cum from her face, closing her eyes she put them in her mouth and sucked deeply, enjoying every drop as her tongue cleaned it off. Then she scraped some off her body and licked it off her hand with relish.
"Time to get back to work, there's still guys waiting" Jade said when she thought she'd had enough time to regain her composure.
"Yes Madam" Kate replied, ready for the next cock to service. She was directed to her knees again, this time in front of one of the arab boys, lifting up his thobe her head disappeared under it and she sank her face down to the base of his cock, how many more did she have to go?

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 09-06-2015, 02:13 AM   #124
submissive-ana

Just found this story gotta say I'm enjoying it so far you're a good writer
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 01:03 AM   #125
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 37

Kate knelt on the table, she felt dirty, her skin sticky with cum, it was matted into her hair making it stick to her neck and back, the taste was still strong in her mouth, she'd lost count of how many loads she'd swallowed down. The task had finally deteriorated into a blur as guy after guy had used her mouth, some of the guys had come back for a second go, a few had just taken care of themselves, showering her with cum as she knelt and gobbled hungrily on the next cock in line.
By the time she was finished her mind was swimming, drowning in a sea of cum, all she could think of was satisfying the next guy who wanted to use her. Any feeling of humiliation was gone now, she'd abandoned any self respect she'd once had and submitted to the feeling of being reduced to a toy, something to provide pleasure to others, she didn't care what she looked like, what they thought of her, it didn't matter, this was where she belonged.
Crack, the cane swiped across her ass "Get going skank, time to collect" Jade instructed, giving her a couple more encouraging strokes.
"Yes Madam" Kate began crawling down the table, most of the guys had taken their seats and handfuls of bills were stuffed into her mouth as she slowly made her way down the line, a few of them rolled them up and shoved then in her dripping pussy, when her mouth was full Jade would take the bundle from her mouth and stuff it in her pocket so she could carry on.
"Well done, looks like you've reached your target already" Jade said when she finally completed her lap of the table.
Kate felt the vibe inside her start to buzz, still on all fours her hips started to gyrate and her ass started to move up and down, just like she was fucking and grinding hard on the imaginary cock she was trying to picture between her legs "Aaaaagh, pleeease, mooooore, please Madam, please let me finish"
She tried desperately to concentrate, to bring on the orgasm that Jade was keeping tantalizingly out of reach, but it wasn't quite enough, a few seconds of bliss, bringing her to the edge, then it slowly died down to an infuriating tickle, leaving her wailing and pleading, again and again she was given hope as Jade played mercilessly with the remote. The show she was putting on for the guys surrounding her was creating much laughter and cheers, her back arched and bucked, her tits were swinging and jiggling deliciously, her hips were thrusting at the air in impotent desperation, the sight of her firm voluptuous ass wriggling in the air, exposing her soaking pussy soon had some of them stroking their cocks again.
By the time Jade tired of the torture Kate was drenched in sweat and sobbing, the scent of her trembling body was permeating the room, an intoxicating mixture of pussy juice, cum and sweat that Jade found incredibly arousing, she couldn't resist sliding her hand under Kate and pushing a couple of fingers inside her, taking them out she gave them a long suck, she was going to get Scotts cock inside her and drain him dry the first chance she got.
"Awwww, poor little Kate wants to cum so bad doesn't she? Maybe we should let her" Jade teased as her hand returned to her pussy, stroking her clit slowly with the tip of her finger.
"Uuuugh, please, Madam, please, I beg you, I can't take it any more, pleeeeese" Kate tried to grind down on Jades finger, but this just earned her a sharp slap on the ass.
"Keep still bitch" Jades finger continued to stroke her, so light was her touch that Kate was shaking with the effort of keeping her hips still, the urge to push against her was almost overwhelming.
"I think its only fair the guests should decide, lets see if you pleased them enough for them to take pity on you" Jade went to the bag and returned with two pairs of cuffs and a short length of chain with snaphooks on each end.
Slap, "Kneel up" Kate winced as Jades palm came down hard on her tender ass.
As she knelt on the table Jade cuffed her hands behind her back, then cuffed her ankles together and used the chain to join the cuffs. This left Kate bent backwards with her wrists attached to her ankles, pushing her pussy forward.
"You've got thirty minutes to persuade these good gentlemen to give you an orgasm" turning to look down the table she gave the two rows of expectant faces a wink, then put the remote down and slid it towards the other end of the table "I hope you're good at begging skank"
Kate looked into Jades face, her eyes were pleading, but she didn't see any hint of mercy, just a cruel grin "please....."
"Well get going, the clocks ticking"
Kate shuffled over to the guy closest to her, her predicament was pushing her pussy into his face but she thrust her hips to get it even closer "Please Sir, please rub my pussy and make me cum Sir"
The guy smiled and leant forward "You want me to rub this do you" he said, his hand came forward and he used the tip of his finger to stroke her sopping wet clit slowly.
"Aaaaagh, yes Sir, faster please, Sir please" Kate was rocking back and forth, trying to rub herself on the finger that kept dancing out of reach. His grin broadened, obviously enjoying watching the pussy gyrating in his face he kept moving his hand around, making Kate keep moving, desperate not to lose contact with it, her short rapid breaths soon turned into gasps and moans of frustration. She had to bite her tongue to stop herself from shouting at the guy, for fuck sake, keep still, come on!! faster you bastard! pleeease, push harder!
After a couple of minutes he removed his hand leaving Kate trembling and sweating "Well, what do you say?" Jade said, giving her a stern look.
"Th-thank you Sir" she said through gritted teeth, then she shuffled awkwardly down the table, her eyes darting from face to face, looking for someone who might show some compassion.
She noticed the guy who'd picked up the remote and made her way to him "Please Sir, this horny slut needs to cum so badly Sir, please turn on the vibe and give my desperate cunt an orgasm Sir"
The guy sat back in his chair, holding the vibe up in front of her face, he flicked the controller up and down, the intermittent stimulation soon had Kate moaning and bucking her hips wildly "Fuuuck, please, nooooooo, keep it on, pleeease" her pleading just brought more laughter.
She felt the vibe go off again, then the guy tossed the remote to someone on the other side of the table "Chase it" he said.
Instantly Kate twisted around and started wriggling and bouncing as best she could to get herself in front of the guy who caught it "Come on slut, faster" he grinned.
When she managed to get over to him he turned the vibe on to full speed, watching Kates face intently "aaagh, aaaagh, aaaaaaaaagh, yes, yes" Kates eyes were closed as she let the delicious vibrations bring her orgasm closer "Noooooooooo! fuuuuuuck, please Sir, pleeeeease" the vibe had been cut dead just as she thought she'd finally managed to tip herself over the edge.
"Not fast enough sweetie" he said as he tossed the remote down the table.
Kate was almost delirious as she bounced and struggled down the table, pulling at her wrists and ankles painfully in her desperation to reach the guy who now had the remote "Please Sir, please let this filthy whore cum Sir" the vibe came to life again, not as high this time, she groaned and her hips started thrusting "That's it baby, twerk for me bitch" Kates thrusting became more exaggerated, maybe he'd leave the vibe on as long as she was putting on a good enough show, eyes closed she thrust and gyrated as much as her bonds would allow, slowly she could feel the orgasm starting to build again "Aaaaaaaagh, shiiiiit!" no such luck, the vibe went off and the remote was tossed away.
Again and again Kate struggled around the table in her hopeless quest, chasing the orgasm these bastards were determined to deny her, please, someone, please let me cum, please, she begged to herself. Maybe the next guy would show some mercy, she thought, but she hadn't seen the wink Jade had giving them, everyone knew that wasn't part of the game, everyone apart from Kate that is.
"Better hurry skank, only five minutes left" Jade smirked from the sidelines.
"Lets see what that cunt tastes like" one of the guys said, grabbing her wrist as she bounced past him on aching knees, the effort of moving around the table was taking its toll on her poor body.
She wanted to object, desperate to keep chasing the remote, but she knew better "On your back" he said, putting his arm around her shoulder so he could lower her backwards onto the table.
He slid her towards him and buried his face between her legs "mmmmmm, delicious" he said as he took a deep breath of her pungent pussy and its mix of aromas.
Kate felt his tongue starting to probe inside her pussy, she couldn't keep still, raising her hips to press against his face, he was wise to this though, raising his head to stop her pressing her clit against him "Aggggh, pleas Sir, lick this disgusting whore's clit, lick it Sir pleeease" This was her last hope, time was nearly up, if he didn't make her cum she had no idea when she might get another chance.
She heard him giggle and felt the lightest of flicks from his soft wet tongue "There you are, happy now?"
"Fuuuuuck, more Sir, please Sir, please lick it more" all she felt was his tongue inside her though, it was wriggling and probing as deep as he could, it felt good but there was no way it would make her cum. She struggled to keep still and prayed he'd turn his attention to her clit again, she'd realised every time she tried to push against him he just stopped licking, her only chance was to keep still and hope he'd be merciful.
"Time's up"
"Noooooooo!" the words she'd been dreading rang in her ears, the guy removed his tongue and gave her a playful slap on the thigh as he sat back.
"Awwwww, too bad" he teased.
Jade undid the restraints and let her get off the table, she could hardly stand as she was helped down, her shaking legs ached, as did her back, that was nothing compared to the aching need between her legs though.
Scott came over to them, he was smiling as he looked into her eyes "Well done Kate, I'm so proud of you" he said, putting his arms around her and hugging her.
Kate's arms went around his back and she held him tight, burying her face against his chest "Thank you Sir" she whispered as she sank against his firm strong body.
He looked up and addressed the table "Didn't she put on a good performance?" he asked.
"Yaaaaaay!!" there was a loud cheer of approval from everyone, some started to applaud, then the rest joined in and soon everyone was on there feet, giving her a sustained standing ovation.
Scott, released his grip "Take a bow Kate"
She turned to the table and took a deep bow, the applause and cheering went up a notch as she did, a couple more bows and gradually they sat down again, reaching for the fresh bottles of wine that the waitresses had replenished the table with.
"You seem to have some fans Kate, that doesn't help your aching pussy though does it? I've never seen a woman so desperate to cum, it was quite a show"
"No Sir, I never thought it was possible to need an orgasm this much Sir"
"Jade is such a meany isn't she?"
Jade looked at him and smiled innocently "Who me?"
"Maybe you deserve to cum before the belt goes back on, you performed better than either of us thought possible, I think you deserve it"
"Please Sir, I need it so much Sir"
Scott walked over to his bag and returned with something in his hand "It's only fair I give you a choice Kate, a very important choice, something you should think carefully about"
Kate was scared now, there was a serious intonation in his voice "Yes Sir?"
Scott held up a necklace, it was solid looking, but very beautifully decorated, it looked like platinum, very expensive anyway "Do you know what this is Kate?"
"A necklace Sir"
"It's a slave collar, it is a necklace, but it doesn't have a normal clasp, once it goes on there isn't any way to undo it without a special tool. It's a token Kate, a symbol that you've submitted yourself completely and willingly to someone's will."
"Its beautiful, can I hold it?" Scott handed it to her, the weight surprised her, it was heavy, but at the same time it seemed delicate, already she was trying to picture what it would look like around her neck.
The room was quiet now, everyone's attention had turned to what was transpiring.
"I want you to wear it Kate, but you have to do it willingly, if you put it on then it needs to be because you agree that you belong to us now, no time limits, it will be permanent, only put it on if you agree that your old life is gone forever"
"That.....I.....I...don't know what to say Sir"
"If you decide not to that's fine, I'll even let you have a nice orgasm before the belt goes back on, and things will carry on as they are until the end of the year, just like we agreed. If you put that around your neck and click it shut though, then the belt goes straight back on, no orgasm, and you'll be ours for as long as we decide"
Kates mind was spinning so much she hardly noticed Jade unlocking the heavy collar around her neck and removing it, this was too much to think about, the need in her aching pussy was still unbearable, she needed to cum so badly, but.....
Scotts arm was around her waist now "Well Kate, what's it going to be?"
Kate looked from Scotts face to Jades and back again, they were both looking expectantly at her, she could tell they were both slightly nervous, her answer could have profound consequences for all of them. There were a hundred reasons why she shouldn't, she was a professional, a few weeks ago she was building a career for herself, she had a bright future, but a future with who? She could find another partner, she didn't doubt that, someone who appreciated her a lot more than Jim ever did, but how long would the excitement last? the passion?
She thought back over the last few weeks, of all the things these two had put her through, Jade had a cruel streak, she'd made her life hell at times, but she couldn't deny the thrill it gave her, the heart pounding rush of adrenaline as she was humiliated more than she'd ever imagined possible, could she really give that up now? She'd even caught herself looking forward to what Jade had in store for her next, the feeling of being totally at the mercy of someone so sadistic had always been a fantasy, the reality turned her on more than she thought possible. She looked at Scotts amazing athletic body, how could she leave that behind? Even when Jade was keeping him tantalisingly out of her reach, teasing her to the edge if insanity, flaunting him in front of her, making her watch Jade doing to him what every nerve in her body was craving, she couldn't lie to herself any more, she loved every second of it.
Kate realised her clit was throbbing with renewed vigour just thinking about what they'd done to her, and what devious torments they may come up with in the future.
In the end there was only one answer, she placed the necklace around her neck and fastened the clasp, she saw the grins spreading across there faces "I think you already knew the answer Sir"
A cheer erupted around the room accompanied by more clapping, Jade was standing the other side of her and put her arm around her as well "Oh Kate, what have you done?" she whispered in her ear, then kissed her on the cheek.
"Welcome to your new life Kate, I'm so proud of you" Scott said in her other ear.
"Thank you Madam, Thank you Sir, for allowing me the privilege of serving you, I won't let you down" Kate had never felt like she belonged more than she did now, these two people were her world, scary as it was, she loved them, they were everything, she would dedicate herself to pleasing them, to being their plaything. As she looked deep into their eyes, she knew how much she meant to them.

------------------THE END ---------------

Stories

The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 09-07-2015, 05:56 AM   #126
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Great Story!!! Really really great work!!!

Very sad it has come to an end or is it an end?

Do we see Kate again some time in her new life? I really hope so.

All I can say is: GREAT STORY!!! I LOVED IT!!!
Old 09-07-2015, 09:17 AM   #127
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaBlubb View Post
Great Story!!! Really really great work!!!

Very sad it has come to an end or is it an end?

Do we see Kate again some time in her new life? I really hope so.

All I can say is: GREAT STORY!!! I LOVED IT!!!
Can´t say it any better. I loved every second reading this awesome Story. Maybe there will be a comeback
Old 09-07-2015, 09:19 AM   #128
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love it! Can you do a part two?
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:35 AM   #129
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Thank you for your kind words and thanks to everyone who's stuck with the story and is still reading and for all the encouragement along the way, this was my first attempt at writing a book, I hope it was successful.

I'll probably start a sequel in a while, so this isn't the end of Kate, I'll move the story along a bit, maybe move it from a school environment to somewhere else and introduce a new character or two.

I've also been thinking about writing Derek's story, covering the same time period but focussing on him, I didn't include him too much in this story for that reason and it will be more about Candice as well who sort of took over the domination of Derek after a while, which is why she hasn't been around much in the later chapters.

Stories

Old 09-07-2015, 11:43 AM   #130
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very good story and always updated regularly which I appreciated as much as the content. Thank you for your sacrifice and dedication to giving your readers a this gift.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:33 PM   #131
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This was a lovely story. It was the only thing that I've regularly checked on getDare in the past couple months. I eagerly await more stories from you, and I want to congratulate you on actually finishing a story--something writers on this site in particular seem to never do.
Old 09-07-2015, 03:57 PM   #132
Nwbie
getDare Devil

This was an amazing story to read.

I don't like candice though, she's a real bitch
I'm happy she left when taking over derek.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 04:21 PM   #133
Ice Shadow

Default asdf

I think my favorite parts were her running after the car and her pissing herself in front of the school

as for the principle I like to hear what happened when his pants were taken
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:13 AM   #134
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

This is without a doubt my favorite completed story on this site and even beats many of the unfinished stories I've read. You are a terrific writer and I can't wait for more stories!
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:55 PM   #135
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

Wonderful story. Thank you for finishing it, and I can't wait to read more from you in the future.

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
ForeverAlways is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, degradation, femsub, humilation