Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-01-2018, 09:18 PM   #121
dandushma

I'll join for this round!
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:50 PM   #122
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Psst. Dan. You might want to fill out the sign up form.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to WAMPup for this post:
Old 11-02-2018, 06:10 PM   #123
Matildachi

Foolishly am in but hey what's wrong with a bit of extra cash.......

Hair Colour: Truly dark brown, but very very changeable
Eye Colour:Brown
Height:5'3"
Build:Curvy, with 34D and normal ebony ass
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: Yoga pants, trainers, red lycra t-shirt, black bra and thong
Special information: Let's go gals and show these guys.....
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:16 PM   #124
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Since we are up to an even 6, I am closing entry and will start the game soon...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 11-02-2018, 08:04 PM   #125
Bloxo
getDare Devil

"Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman! Tonight we bring you new games, crazy forfeits and humiliated contestants yet again!" The crowd roars, longing for blood...well terrible humiliation at least!
Bloxo is stood in his usual spot, sporting a Purple Suit, with a Yellow Shirt, Black smart shoes and a Purple Tie.

"Now folks...I think there are a lot of scared people out there...as we only have 6 players for you this evening...what a shame, but let's focus on getting them messy! Let's Focus on getting them naked! and let's focus on getting them spanked!" The crowds roar grows even more deafening!

"Firstly, let's welcome back Crystal!" At the back of the stage Crystal enters through the red curtains...she is wearing a low cut but flowing Turquoise dress, it shimmers in the stage lights, embedded with glitter, her long red hair flowing as she walks down the stage, she blows a kiss to the audience and waves...the crowd goes wild, wolf whistling, cheering and clapping!

"Now let's bring on our contestants...a few familiar faces and a new member to the group...firstly let's welcome the yellow team!" The Yellow shirted and shorted team races on from the left hand corner of the stage, waving at the audience and visibly excited.
"Tonight's Yellow team we have dandushma! Babygirlpoopdiaper! and our newest player Matildachi!" The reach the centre of the stage next to Bloxo and Crystal and proceed to bow as the audience cheers!
"They will be facing the blue team! Come on down!" From the right of the stage the Blue team emerge, you can see ezeparalta212 running a little more cautiously, not wanting to have things waving too much without a bra...
"Our Yellow team tonight contains ezeparalta212! WAMPup! and Novagunger!" The team wave and bow...in the audience a banner can be seen...'I love you ezeparalta212!'
"Aww look ezeparalta212 you have some fans!" She blushes a little...hiding her face slightly behind her hands...

"Now you've seen the teams, let's get started! Tonight's first game will be Battlesplats!"

The Curtain draws to reveal two grids of 5x5 dark blue squares with a large black wall separating the two, the wall has an electronic display on either side matching the grid with letters A-E and numbers 1-5 down the side and top of the frame.

"So you guessed it folks...this is our very own Messy Battleships game...but our players are going to be the ships! We will also hide some messy forfeits on the grid...and a couple of prizes...the team members will take it in turns to call out a grid reference, if they get a hit they keep on going, if they get a miss it goes over to their opponents to have a go, the winning team will walk away with at least 300 points! Each player who gets knocked out will be slimed...I hope the rules are clear...so let's make a start, teams...Can you please go to the board and occupy 3 spaces on the grid each!"

Both teams race off, the Yellow team takes the left hand board, the Blue team take the right...

They both huddle to discuss strategy briefly and then lay on the board in turn...

The Yellow team occupy the following squares:

dandushma A1-C1
Babygirlpoopdiaper C3-C5
Matildachi E2-E4

The Blue team occupies the following squares:

Novagunger B2-D2
ezeparalta212 B4,C4,B5
WAMPup E3-E5

"Now that the teams are in place...let's lay down our mines!" Crystal starts to place some balls in random spots on the Yellow team grid. While Bloxo places balls on the Blue teams grid.

"Now let's begin...first to call is WAMPup!"

"C4!" WAMPup yells out! The square lights up on the Blue teams wall grid.

"That's a...hit! Please pick another square!"

"C3!" WAMPup excitedly calls out!

"You have another hit! Let's see if you can get an early sinking...what is your next square?"

"C2!"

"I'm afraid that one is a miss, tough luck...next up we have dandushma!"

"A1" dandushma calls out.

"I'm afraid that is a miss...Novagunger you are up!"

"C5!" Novagunger calls out with some confidence!

"You have sunk Babygirlpoopdiaper! Poor girl...but the Blues haven't won yet!" Crystal walks over, bucket in hand and pours thick pink slime over Babygirlpoopdiaper, starting at her head and trailing it down her body, creating a nice thick layer of goo, Babygirlpoopdiaper starts to whimper.
"So Novagunger, since you had a hit...pick somewhere else to shoot!"

"A3!" Novagunger calls out...

"I'm afraid that ones a miss, tough luck...okay Babygirlpoopdiaper want to try for some revenge?"

Babygirlpoopdiaper wipes her eyes..."C5" She whimpers out.

"I'm afraid you have a miss there sweetie, maybe next time, ezeparalta212 you are up next!"

"B4!" ezeparalta212 calls out...

Bloxo pauses, trying to stifle a laugh..."You have hit a mine dear...a Strip Mine! Please remove an item of clothing!"
ezeparalta212 blushes and tries not to make any noise to give away her position, she quickly removes her shorts and throws them onto the side where Bloxo gathers them up. She moves her hands to cover the light Blue Thong that is quite visible now!

"What a pity...okay, next up our new player...Matildachi, where are you aiming for?"

"D3!" She calls out wildly!

"Oh dear...we have another Mine! This time it's a Beans Mine!" Crystal picks up a bucket of baked beans, strolling over to Matildachi she gradually pours the lot over her hair, face and body as she splutters.

"Not the best game so far Yellow team...let's see if Blue can capitalise on their lead, WAMPup...where say you?"

"D4!" He calls out, hoping his luck is with him again...

"Oh dear lad...that's another Strip Mine! Please remove an item of clothing!"
WAMPup doesn't waste any time and removes his shorts also, revealing a pair of Blue briefs, throwing his shorts over to the side...Bloxo gathers these up and puts them on top of ezeparalta212's shorts neatly folded up.

"Okay...let's see if we can get any more hits, dandushma...where are you aiming?"

"A3!" He yells crossing his fingers...

"Oh dear dandushma...another miss, not too lucky tonight! Novagunger...your turn!"

"E1!" He calls out.

"And that's...another Mine, Custard for you this time!" Bloxo grabs a bucket of Thick yellow custard and throws this over Novagunger, the stream splattering over his chest and face.

"Right...Babygirlpoopdiaper good luck!"

"D1!" She yells, not teary anymore and thirsty for some retribution...

"Sorry dear, that's a miss...but at least no forfeit! ezeparalta212 you're up!"

"B5!" She sheepishly calls out, catching Bloxo staring at her ass and giving him an evil look.

"Hmmhmm...that's a miss I'm afraid! Matildachi have a shot!"

"B2!" She says calmly...calculating...

"And we have a hit finally! Take another shot!"

"C2!" She says, a little more animated this time!

"Well done another hit...third time lucky?"

She thinks for a second..."C3?" She asks, a little unsure, trying to be clever...

"I'm afraid not, that's a miss...WAMPup...let's see how your luck holds this time!"

"E2!" He calls

"Well done my boy...that's a hit...where to next?"

"D2!" He calls triumphantly...

"Whoops...I'm afraid that is a Beans Mine! Unlucky!" Bloxo hefts up a bucket of beans and pours it over the lying WAMPup, he squirms a little as the thick torrent plays over his body, soaking the fabric and slopping in his face.

"Right...dandushma you're up!"

"D2!" He yells

"And we have a second sinking...poor Novagunger..." Bloxo picks up the bucket of Green slime and layers it over his flat form, starting at his legs and moving up the head, giving him a nice thick coating..."Okay dandushma, where next?"

"C4!" dandushma muses...

"Oh we have another hit! You are on fire dandushma, where next?"

"C3" He says firmly...

"Aww, well it was fun while it lasted, that's a miss! Novagunger...your return volley?"

"Gotta be E3!" He says confidently!

"Indeed...that's a hit...care to try for another?"

"Umm...D3..." Novagunger says a little underconfidently...

"Nope...that's a miss...I think I can guess where your teams next shot will be! Right Babygirlpoopdiaper have a go!"

"D4!" She says confidently

"I'm afraid that's a miss hun" Babygirlpoopdiaper pouts, "ezeparalta212 take a shot...I think we know where this is going..."

"E4!" She yells excitedly.

"Indeed...that's a hit and a sinking...Matildachi you're getting slimed!" Crystal walks over and giggles for a moment, before dumping the thick Pink slime over Matildachi's head, taking a moment to bury it fully before dumping the rest of the slop over her chest, Matildachi gasps for air as she wipes her face clear of the thick Pink slime.
"Okay ezeparalta212, 1 to go...where next?"

"A2" she says cautiously...

"That's not a hit...but it is a bonus 100 points, not too shabby...okay Matildachi you're next!"

"B4" Matildachi says coldly, knowing full well it has to be a hit...

"Well done, a hit! Where next?" Bloxo is getting a little excited, hoping for a certain someone to be slimed...

"A4" Matildachi says with a smile

"Whoops...afraid not...and you hit a Strip Mine! Please remove an item of clothing!"
Matildachi's eyes go wide...she can't believe she missed! Reluctantly she shimmies our of her shorts revealing a Yellow Thong beneath, she used her hands to try and cover her modesty...

"Not too many places left...WAMPup...can you finish the game?"

"B3!" WAMPup calls out...

"Nope...that's a miss...dandushma...where are you aiming?"

"Umm...let's try B3..."

"So close...but nope...but you did hit a bonus 100 points! Novagunger can you clinch it?"

"A1" He says calmly, though his heart is beating loudly in his chest...

"That's a hit! Take another shot!"

"Gotta be B1!"

"Indeed...another hit...next shot could clinch this!"

He thinks for a moment, looking at the board carefully..."C1..." He almost closes his eyes the panic gripping him...

"Congratulations that's a hit! Blue team wins 400 points...and dandushma, afraid you didn't escape this one!"

Crystal walks over and dumps the bucket over dandushma's crotch first and trails it over to his face giggling away and sticking her tongue out at dandushma.

"There you have it folks, round 1 is complete...

Blue 400
Yellow 100

Still all to play for, join us after the break for round 2!"

The curtain falls, the audience applauds and the lights go down...

People playing for real forfeits...if you hit a mine or got sunk...you need to emulate as best you can...Babygirlpoopdiaper as usual, any mess goes into your diaper...enjoy!

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 11-02-2018, 08:24 PM   #126
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I was back again for another round. This game never gets old. I was surprised to find out our first game would be battleships, but that also made me more confident we would win. I was pretty good at this game. (And with Ezeparalta on my team, I was pretty sure I would be safe from the final forfeit gunging if we ultimately lost.) Pumped up and ready to play, I performed quite well for myself. Sure I never got a sink shot in, but I did manage to sniff out two of the three ships. The beans were just a nice bonus. It was strange to be stripping on this show, so far I had not had to do much of that. (Not that it bothered me any.) Covered in bean slime and victorious, I high fived my teammates. There may have been a noticeable bulge in my blue briefs, but I didn't care. We were winning and I was confident we could maintain that momentum. I needed it too. After being on the winning team last time I paid off my student loans, but that meant I had nothing left. As I sat and waited for the next game to be announced, I wondered to myself if I would be getting my shorts back like the first game, or lose them permanently like the last one.

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Old 11-02-2018, 11:37 PM   #127
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Ok so I lost right of the beginning and got covered in pinc slime and the fans said I needed a spacel place to stand so the front and back of my diaper is held open so that the slime goes right in my diaper after it runs down over my head and body and it’s thick and makes my diaper full I was crying I wet my self and at the end I messed my self do to are team loseing like rilly my team sucks I’m so mad but I’m no better at lest we got a 100 point so that’s better then nothing I’m just mad because I lost at the beginning after winning the last game I payed of my car but now I need money for my house to get it fixed but my stupid team mate are going to make me lose huhhh nobody getting my stuffy looks at one of my team mates and sees she’s wet her self shuda woe a diaper baby all well maby I’ll give her one she probably as scarred as me but huh all well love u all thank u for the game hope we can do better next round

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 11-03-2018 at 12:02 AM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:09 PM   #128
Matildachi

Running on to see the audience, hopeful my teammates will play up, feeling a little tite in what seems a size too small yellow top and bra. Watching the start it seems good but why did I call D3 – it seemed like slow motion as Crystal came forward with a bucket of beans….deliberately hooking a finger over the Vee in my yellow t-shirt….so that plenty slipped inside and pooled….Yuck….i hate beans will need a good shampoo….

I nervously get it wrong on my next call as well and watch as Ezeparalta coolly nails me…this time I hold my breath as the pink slime pours steadily over me….i feel Crystal again pull my tee-shirt forward and the cold slime spills over my bra and mixes with the trapped beans

3rd call I was certain I had it rite but noooooo….embarrassingly slipping out of my shorts….then defiantly wiggling my ass at the audience...then realizing the trapped beans and pink slime are slowly running over the front of my panties...uuggh

Not a great start….hope team pulls together or my ass is in real danger….and I need the cash!!
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 03:28 PM   #129
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As I arrive at the studio I wonder if I should have just stayed home. I know I signed up, and the money is tempting but the first 2 shows have been rather humiliating. Seeing some people in the city giving me an odd look or 2 during the week. Not sure if they were in the audience or worse if the show is actually on late night TV already. In the end I show up and see the uniform this time. just getting smaller and smaller as I am now on the blue team. No bra, a pretty small light blue thong, blue shorts and blue t-shirt as I walk out bare foot to start the show. Hearing cheers. hating that I am seemingly becoming a fan favorite. How embarrassing. My parents would be beyond disappointed.

I stand there as a large set up is revealed. Oh god what is this as someone else whispers battleship. I shake my head thinking this can't go well. As I talk to my team, I decided to lay in a "L" shape hoping that might trick the other team. I lay there on the board nervous about how this will exactly go as the game begins.

We get off to a good start as my team sinks one of the players pretty early. As its my turn I hit a strip mine. I hear laughter as I can't believe my luck. I reluctantly slide off my shorts as I am in a L which extenuates my ass. crowd loving that I have on a thong seeing my tan ass. I am so embarrassed but can't do much as I want to keep quiet. Wondering if the way I am laying if Nova is staring straight at my ass from his position.

From the way I am laying I get a good ole view of wampup taking off his shorts. seeing his undies.. his hefty build over flowing a bit making the briefs looking a bit more tiny then they are.

I call out a number seeing bloxo staring at my ass I look up at him. this guy must love is job is all I can think. My turn comes up again... I sink the new comer on the yellow team. thinking that I am for sure holding my part up. I then find a 100 point spot and nobody has found me yet on the other team.

I hear one of my squares called out but they seem to be confused and don't find me with the next one.

Nova ends the game for our team, being found in the game so as I stand up he is quite the mess. Proud that I wasn't found and gained 200 points for us as well. hoping the guys will turn on each other if things go south. Wampup getting 0 for that round is a good thing for me, plus the beans is kinda funny since they aren't on me. as I stand there in my shirt and thong. the whole crowd getting a good look at my clean ass. Kinda surprised that I escaped a game here clean. I walk back, both my teammates dripping of mess. noticing them taking glimpses at my butt. Hoping they won't plot against me if we lose. But we got this... thinking that with smaller teams we will each get 666 dollars which will be awesome!

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:28 PM   #130
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I am back this week snd ready to win again after being on the second place team last week. I stand there in my blue uniform ready to play. I am happy to see that my teammates are Wampup and Ezeperalta as I am sure that in the unlikely event that we lose Wampup will stick with me do that the girl gets it.

I am surprised to see that the first game is battleship how many different games does this show have? I listen as the rules are explained and wsait for my turn to go. I am thrilled when Wampup starts of the game with 2 hits but then he misses and isn't able to sink as ship. Then Yellow misses whither there go and it's my turn to pick. I zero in on the eariler success from Wampup and score the first kill and revel in the gunge bring poured over Babygirlpoopdiapeper pink is so fitting for s girl.

I am disappointed in my next pick when I can't follow it up with a win but laugh s little when Babtgirlpoopdiapaper trys to get revenge but misses andc gets nothing. My amusement continues whe Ezeperalta hits a mine and loses her shorts to reveal a all to small thong. Then yellow Continues their streak of bad luck with another mine strike much to my enjoyment.

Wamnpup should be able to capitalize on his early hits snd put another yellow player into sloppy missory but hits as mine and has to strip I guess it will be up to my next go to handle that. Yellow misses again so. Now it's up to me I scream out my pick Bloxo yells hit I pump my fist in celebration to scores in a row then he says a custard mine and throws s big bucket of cold custard at me hitting me in the face and front with no warning. Dam that stuff is cold. After a misd by bothh teams I hear B2 shit yellow gets a hit and it's me not good st all. Then its C2 shot again only one square left for me. Then its ce that was close but i am safe for now maybe my team can finish off yellow before i get finished off. Wampup gives me hope but then gets himself covered in beans dam now I reSally am in hot water. My fears become reality when Dsndushma yells out D2 Bloxo starts at my feet and takes great joy in slowly working the bucket up my legs snd pouring a bunch right on my crotch before continuing up my chest and finally pouring the green stuff on my face and head. Yellow continues to rally before missing again send it back to me. I want revenge and score a hit but can't finish thed job. The game goes back and forth in a blur but finally ends with our victory which my hits greatly helped. Hopefully that is enough to sway any votes if we lose this week not that I have anything to worry about as we will win and if not Ezeperalta is here to take what ever comes.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:43 PM   #131
Bloxo
getDare Devil

"Welcome back everyone, time for round 2...this time we subject our players to a game of...Forfeit Poker! Players will have 8 cards drawn from their own deck, person with the better hand wins...but of course we have to put some twists in there..." Bloxo exaggeratedly winks to the audience who laugh..."First we have some Jokers in the deck...second...if players win on a sufficiently good hand...we have some extra forfeits for them! But before we get back to that...let's welcome back our players!"

The lights go up and the teams walk back on to centre stage from their previous sides...looking a little worse for wear after losing some clothes and dignity...ezeparalta212 and Matildachi walking with their hands over their thongs, but WAMPup not hiding his briefs, they reach the centre of the stage and wave sheepishly at the audience who cheer and whoop!

Once they get to the middle Crystal emerges and the crowd goes wild! She raises her hands to the air and the curtain behind them rises, in the centre is a large suspended board with the following written on it in black letters on a white background:

Royal Flush -Naked
Straight flush - Naked
Four of a Kind - Strip winners choice
Full house - strip losers choice
Flush - Messy wedgie
Straight - Gunge Balloons in clothes
3 of a kind - Pie in face
Joker - Bucket of mess

To either side of the board were smaller boards with 8 squares on the bottom, 5 on the top. Each had a table with a giant pack of cards face down.

"As you can see behind me...we have some extra forfeits lined up as per the board...let's hope we see some of those in play tonight! Crystal will be drawing for the Yellow team, I will draw for the Blue team...so let's get started! First players up are Novagunger and dandushma!"

The two players left their groups and stood by their respective boards. The cards were drawn...

Novagunger ended up with: 6 of Diamonds, Ace of Spades, 7 of Clubs, 3 of Diamonds 7 of Diamonds Ace of Hearts King of Diamonds, 2 of Spades
dandushma ended up with: Black Joker, 5 of Diamonds 2 of Hearts, 6 of Clubs, 7 of Diamonds, Ace of Spades, 9 of Spades, 6 of Spades

Bloxo and Crystal put the best hand to the upper tier of the board.

"Novagunger wins's with two pair, Ace's and seven's! dandushma...you also got a Joker...which means a bucket of pink slime for you!"
Novagunger smiled and watched as dandushma was made to kneel and Crystal had great pleasure in slowly pouring the bucket of slime over his head, making sure to wave it back and forth so it covered front and back.

"dandushma, please go over to the losers pool and let's have ezeparalta212 and Babygirlpoopdiaper over!" dandushma climbed into the large plastic inflatable pool and stood in the middle while Novagunger returned to his team triumphant, the two girls walked over to the board, looking a little nervous.

The cards were drawn!

ezeparalta212 drew Red Joker, 9 of Clubs, King of Hearts, Ace of Diamonds, 9 of Hearts, 6 of Hearts, King of Spades, 9 of Diamonds
Babygirlpoopdiaper drew 10 of Spades, Ace of Clubs, 3 of Diamonds, King of Spades, King of Diamonds, 7 of Diamonds, 5 of Spades, 6 of Clubs

The cards were moved on the board...

"ezeparalta212 wins with a Full house! Which means Babygirlpoopdiaper you need to remove an item of clothing...but there's some good news folks, ezeparalta212 is getting a bucket of Rice pudding for her joker!"

ezeparalta212 didn't know whether to feel happy or annoyed...but knelt down as Bloxo had great fun teasing her with the bucket, wafting it in front of her before dumping the whole lot over her head, coating her hair, it crawled down over her top, hitting her tanned legs in clumps, meanwhile Babygirlpoopdiaper removed her shorts to reveal her Diaper underneath, she blushed and cried a little as she walked over to the losers pool to stand next to dandushma.

ezeparalta212 stood up and brushed her face and hair as she walked back over to her team.

"Finally we have WAMPups and Matildachi!" The two players quickly walked over and stood by their boards.

WAMPups drew 6 of Hearts, 8 of Hearts, 4 of Hearts, King of Diamonds, 3 of Clubs, 10 of Diamonds, 3 of Hearts, Ace of Spades
Matildachi drew Q of Clubs, 3 of Hearts, Ace of Diamonds, 3 of Clubs, Jack of Diamonds, 8 of Diamonds, 3 of Diamonds, 2 of Clubs

The cards were placed on the boards...

"Matildachi wins with three three's! Which means...WAMPup you have to take a pie to the face!"
Bloxo picked up a big whipped cream pie and stood a few feet away from WAMPup who closed his eyes, Bloxo threw the pie and it smashed into his face, exploding and showering him with cream, WAMPup wiped his eyes and then went over to the losers pool to stand the other side of dandushma.

"So after that round folks, Blue pick up 200 points, Yellow 100...meaning the scores after round 2 are:

Blue: 600
Yellow: 200

But wait folks...we have a surprise...Crystal and me have made a bet, we will draw one card each...the loser of this has to join the losers in the pool!" Bloxo bit his fingers in a shocked expression to the crowd...

They drew a card each from a fresh deck...Crystal drew the Queen of Hearts...sinking Bloxo's gaze...he drew his card...and smiled broadly as it was revealed to be the King of Diamonds! Crystal pouted and walked over to the losers pool, stomping her feet as she went, she stood in front of dandushma.
bloxo skipped over to the pool...standing at the side by a big red button, the group were glowering at him as he playfully teased the button...then he pulled his arm back and smashed the palm against it! From above a massive torrent of beans began to fall, sloshing over the entire group! Seemingly hitting Crystal the most who tried to cover her hair with her hands unsuccessfully, there were so many beans falling in their Orange sauce that the group were ankle deep in them by the time they stopped coming down, Bloxo laughed as Crystal was desperately trying to get them off her...she yelped a little as she realised they had gone down her cleavage inside her dress!

The curtains fell and the round ended!

People playing for real forfeits, please emulate as best you can... Babygirlpoopdiaper those beans can go inside your diaper...

Can players please pick 4 numbers for the next round? Between 1 and 100, not repeating other players choices

PM DARES!

Last edited by Bloxo; 11-03-2018 at 08:34 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:32 PM   #132
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

There were so many different games! This one seemed a bit more luck based too. Of course that just made it more fun. I watched as my team mates won their respective hands, knowing that my own performance was less important for our victory. Which was a good thing, because I lost pretty badly. I closed my eyes anticipating that pie to the face. I hoped the explosion looked as great as it felt. Soft, cold cream smeared onto my face. I wiped enough from my eyes to be able to see and trudged over to the loser's pool with feigned disappointment. Orange been slime still dripped over my stained front. I waited with giddy anticipation of what was to come with a smile hidden on my face under the pie. To my surprise it was more beans. The textured mess splattered over my body and I held open the front of my blue briefs to let some of the mess fill those up. Once the stream ended, I let go of the waistband letting it snap back into place. It was time to pick some more numbers.

13 hadn't really worked out well for me before but I wasn't going to give up on it yet.

99 seemed like a good choice, it certainly was last week.

Maybe 6?

And how about 75? That should be good.

Limits

Old 11-03-2018, 09:06 PM   #133
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I got 10 of Spades, Ace of Clubs, 3 of Diamonds, King of Spades, King of Diamonds, 7 of Diamonds, 5 of Spades, 6 of Clubs but I lost to a full hand and I had to remove my shorts and my diaper was showing the fans all giggles at me and make me cry but I go over to the loser poll and stand I ges I’m not living in a Cline diaper as it gets filled with bens eww gross but it was fun to see Christell have to be in with us my team is not doing well but it’s my fult to

I pic 1 is for baby’s 3 is for how old I act 5 is for win I was potty trained 7 is for win I stopped wetting the bed

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 11:44 PM   #134
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I will take 33 66 16 100

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:24 PM   #135
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Walking out for round 2. Trying to focus more on extending our lead then the fact that I am walking out in a thong to the crowds joy as the camera zooms in on my tan ass. Seeing yet another new game that this show is trying. Looking like if you do too good its actually a bad thing. Hoping to do just enough to avoid any types of punishments and earn my team some points

I watch as my teammate whens round 1 hoping to keep our team going I walk up to the center of the stage standing by bloxo as he gets to draw cards for me, hoping he doesn't try to make me lose. As the cards are drawn and arranged I see a full house, my eyes quickly go to the board. Thankful that it means my opponent looses clothing and not me. Then I hear bloxo laughing and I see I got a joker. Even when I win... it seems I lose!.

I reluctantly kneel down in front of him as he grabs the bucket and shows it to me. I shake my head frustrated as he takes great pleasure in pouring it all over my head. Saturating my hair, dripping all down my shirt and with several streaks of it down my thighs and on my ass as I stand up. A bit getting on my feet as I walk back wiping and picking it from my hair. But I won more points for our team. I watch as Wampup losses again. I look at Nova hoping he knows that I am pulling my weight. As I watch Crystal join the losers in getting soaked in beans.

For the next round I pick

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, forfeits, gameshow, messy, roleplay