Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-17-2022, 09:18 PM   #1261
Cameron Joseph

Put some rice down, get naked and kneel on the rice in the corner for ten minutes

Make mine brutal please
Cameron Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 05:00 PM   #1262
NaughtyOwl

Stand in the corner, blindfolded, ear plugged, and gagged for 30minutes. Have a phone timer with vibrate to alert you.
Old 04-08-2022, 01:27 AM   #1263
hornywave69143

stand with your nose holding a coin against the wall, with your hands straight out to your sides

PM dares :
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96407

Telegram: @Wavywaves7
hornywave69143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 07:44 AM   #1264
justafurry
getDare Sweetheart

All fours, elbows and knees with a straight back. Ten minutes. Keep making the sounds of your favorite animal throughout.

Dislikes/Punishments: Corner time, line writing (writeforme), anal, painful, toothpaste, mouth soaping, genital pain, gross food/drink (if available)

My PM dares

justafurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 07:54 AM   #1265
The Living Statue
getDare Sweetheart

Hold a coin with your nose for 10 minutes. If you drop it, start again. Make mine really long and difficult please

Loves
Freezing/Posing

Limits
Family, Public. Scat, Permeant Damage, Pictures
The Living Statue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 08:26 AM   #1266
s76

wear smallest/tightest underwear you have, roll a dice and put that number of ice cubes down front of pants, stay there until all melted.

underwear, cam strip, poppers, strip games with forfeits

Dislikes
messy

Limits
diaper; face; family; illegal; permanent; scat/piss/bloody ; social suicide/blackmail, poppers, online post or picture/video capture, cross dressing
s76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 08:29 AM   #1267
sexyslaveboy65

Hold a quarter against the wall with your nose for 30 minutes, do not set a timer. when you think your time is up, check to see that you have had your nose aginst the wall for at least 30 minutes. If not, go back and serve another 5 minutes for every minute you were off. Of course every time the quarter drops, add 10 minutes.

Kik: swimbikerun33

Likes: dom/sub, bondage, chastity, pain, anal, gags, public, exposure

Limits: scat, piss, illegal, extreme pain
sexyslaveboy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 03:28 PM   #1268
yourslutt

Stand in the corner naked for 20 minutes. Write at least 5 humiliating words/phrases on your body and play a laugh track in the background while thinking about how pathetic you look.

kik: yourslutt18

Likes: Bondage, anal, edging, humiliation, degradation, slight pain,bullying , hypnosis, consensual mindfucking, and gaslighting

Dislikes: Piss-play, excessive pain,

Limits: Public, family, scat, blood, exposure, photos/video, messy

This slut's toys

Every time I’m on here I am naked

please pm this slut filthy words to write on herself

Please add to my chastity lock: https://chaster.app/sessions/I3C2c8q42GmEYmiZ
yourslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 04:17 PM   #1269
Sabina
getDare Devil

Hopefully you heve good balance and can stand on tiptoes?
Do please this in the corner:
- must be completely nude of coarse
- Standing on tiptoes
- Classic hold one coin with the your nose against wall
- ripeat “I am a dumb slut” for 20d20 dice
- every time, pull left nipple between thumb and middel finger when you say “dumb”
- evvery time, pull right nippel between thumb and middle finger when you say “slut”
- Not make the coin fall and not make the The heels of bare feet touch ground
- if this happen, you choice is:

A) you ask public punishing options and when you get 6 good ones, you make a poll and promise to do the top voted
B) you ripeat the cornertime ordeal, but if you fail again you must do option A with no choice and specify you is a really dumb slut
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

MILF receptionist thread here!
You can leave comments.

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 05-08-2022, 04:49 AM   #1270
Noldo

Get naked but wear your highest heels. With your hands tied or handcuffed behind your back, hold a coin against the wall for 10 minutes. If it falls, put that coin in your mouth and begin again with a new one until you make it.

Likes: edging, orgasm control, pain, humiliation, pee holding, bondage, challenges, being gagged, ice, line writing, corner time

Dislikes (punishments): messy

Limits: family, illegal, obvious public, diapers, cross-dressing, scat

Toys: handcuffs, flogger, buttplug, hood, nipple clamps, gag

Love reports about dares I gave - if your report is really good I will repeat the dare myself.
Noldo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Noldo for this post:
Old 05-08-2022, 06:34 AM   #1271
SingleBall

Strip fully naked and then wear only your warmest winter jacket.
Face the corner, tongue out against the wall, and stand on one foot the whole time while holding the other up against your ass.
As you like pain I want you to stand on the lid of a jam pot or similar under the middle of your foot, flat side of the lid facing down of course.
Stay like this for 10 minutes.

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.

Last edited by SingleBall; 05-08-2022 at 06:49 AM.
SingleBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 01:30 PM   #1272
newspaperofrecord

Undress completely. Then find an item to gag yourself with (if you do not own a dedicated gag, use a sock or pair of underwear). Also, find a rope-like item to tie your balls as tights as you can, since you like CBT. Then, set a timer for 15 minutes, start it, and go to the corner. Get on your knees, with your legs spread apart, put your hands behind your head and stay there until the timer goes off.

Make mine humiliating and brutal!

Kik: newspaperofrecord

Discord: newspaperofrecord

Likes: Crossdressing, Chastity, Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Punishment, Spanking, Latex, Gags, Bondage, Condom Play, Cum Play, Scat Play, Medical Play, Sissification, Maid Play, etc.

Limits: Public Exposure & Blood Play.

I have lots of toys (bondage & otherwise) and clothes to crossdress with that go along with my likes! I also have two chastity cages!
newspaperofrecord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 02:08 PM   #1273
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Wear your frilliest dress/skirt and put on a full face of make up. You're going to wear your cage the entire time from set up to clean up.

Put a bar of soap in your mouth, then get into the corner. Feel free to take it out for any and for as many breaks you wish. Your time starts at 10 minutes, but adds 5 for every 10 seconds the soap isn't in your mouth, so choose carefully.

Make sure your corner is at least partially in view of a semi open window/door.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 02:43 AM   #1274
Abbb

Stand in the corner for 20 minutes. Hold a coin to the wall using each of your nipple. If any of them drops, put it back there. For the first 5 minutes, put a bar of soap in your mouth, after 5 minutes you may remove the soap.

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
Abbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 04:55 PM   #1275
chaste_chris

Into the corner for 30 minutes! No talking. Nose to the wall holding a coin in place. Hands held out flat with an egg resting on each palm. If coin falls, add 5 minutes. If an egg breaks, start over.
chaste_chris is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time