Old 07-04-2021, 02:06 PM   #12391
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

DOUBLE Knorke as requested

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 07-04-2021, 02:07 PM   #12392
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

And another DOUBLE Knorke please

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
Old 07-04-2021, 02:12 PM   #12393
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

another DOUBLE Knorke
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 02:45 PM   #12394
CSasha
Oracle

Getting close to the end. DOUBLE Knorke

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 02:47 PM   #12395
CSasha
Oracle

And another DOUBLE Knorke before midnight. Tic toc.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 07-04-2021, 03:07 PM   #12396
Sabina
gD king

Quote:
Appreciate the offer Sabina, but can I please ask why the gift?
@painslut
The gift is becous it was for the very first people to tell GOODNITE
It was cassandra, who kind was to leave gift for the second wone who was you!

I hope it explain understandable I was to you
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 10:16 PM   #12397
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

So now I have settled into a morning routine: pins on nipples; drink 3 mouthfuls of my morning pee holding 7 seconds before swallowing; 6 SLOW sets (30) of deep throats (leaving my eyes / nose watering and throat slightly raw); 6 sets (30) of SLOW anal thrusts (leaving me feeling happily invaded); and ending by pulling the pins off my sore nipples 25 times. I am really starting to enjoy this routine and will undoubtedly miss it once complete!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post

For every post for next 24 hours, I will deep throat’s my vibe 5 times (22/93) (includes doubles and quadruples)

Ouch, i was rather surprised by the totals receive and knew at once that this would take awhile to complete these. Kneeling in a spare bathroom, vibe on top of toilet eat, hands behind back, I went down on vibe so slow, feeling it enter my mouth, slide down into my throat until i felt the tip rest against my throat; held a second, out slowly - ONE! 2nd deep throat was just as slow, as well as all that i did today - a mere 25 to complete 5 of the sets. My eyes were watering after the 1st set of 5! I only managed 5 sets out of the 93 I owe. It has been awhile since i deep throated, and i must admit, even though i am out of practice, i did very much enjoy the repeated invasion of my mouth - ever so SLOWLY, hitting the back of my throat every time. Already looking forward to tomorrow, even with so many more to go!

Day 2: With pins on nipples as mentioned yesterday, another 5 sets and i had to stop. Eyes watering, saliva everywhere even after so few deep throats.... My throat was getting sore; dildo pushing on it, holding a sec, sliding out. Seems it will take some patience at this rate and days and days of added denial until i manage to complete them all.

6 sets per day and I should finish all tasks at same time I complete Perkygirlie’s drinkip tasks. I will update numbers as possible adding in any specific details that warrant it

One keyword per post:

THRUST: (15/15 - COMPLETE) 5 full anal insertions with my vibe using only my saliva as lube

SLOW, SLOW SLOW - here as well. With eyes watering from deep throats, vibe covered in my saliva, kneeling on bathroom floor, nipples pinned (I do so love that added sensation!), i started with a long SLOW steady insertion until vibe was fully inserted, then back out until only tip was piercing my rectum. Back in again, all so slowly. It is really an effort to keep going so slow - probably 2-3 seconds going in, 1 full second coming out. Enjoying every thrust; it was taking so long at this spreed, and being worried about my privacy, i stopped after 5 sets. Sitting here writing this, with throat and ass both a little sore, i feel slightly used but wish i had the time to continue longer and longer. Hoping and looking forward to continuing tomorrow....

Day 2: not sure why but it was so hard to get the vibe in the first few thrusts; increasing the SLOWNESS of my promise t compete these tasks. After about 5, the invasion was much more comfortable and i was tempted to speed up, but i kept up the slow pace, enjoying the penetration over and over....

ON/OFF: (5/5) - COMPLETE I will pull clothes pins off my nipples without opening them 5 times, putting them back on at a 90 degree angle before next removal

This is an "easy one" as my nipples are well used to the abuse and it takes no warming up (like thrusts or deep throats). Nipples rather red and tingling now; a most pleasurable feeling indeed! Even though this task is compete, i will most likely repeat it every day i do thrusts and deep throats through completion of this promise.

DRINK UP: (2/2 - COMPLETE) for every use, I will swallow 3 mouthfuls of my first per of the day after holding it in my mouth for 7 seconds.

What a way to start every day - been doing this while now thanks to Perkygirlie and it is not getting any easier.... Some days are worse then others (when slightly dehydrated, the taste is worse. If overly hydrated, i wake with a dire need to go, but hold as long as i can so i do not disturb others at home by getting up to early...

As added incentive, I will remain in denial until all tasks complete. In addition, i promise to also perform an equal number of thrusts to match my deep throat numbers and end tasks with 25 on/offs! Seeing how long it is taking me, my new personal goal is to complete these tasks by the time i finish the drink ups i owe (2 weeks as i write this).
I will update reports as time allows, so i may miss a day here and there until i compete these tasks, ever so SLOWLY!!!

LAST ORGASM:

Last edited by pain slut joe; 07-07-2021 at 08:58 PM.
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 07-04-2021, 10:28 PM   #12398
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
@painslut
The gift is becous it was for the very first people to tell GOODNITE
It was cassandra, who kind was to leave gift for the second wone who was you!

I hope it explain understandable I was to you
Understood completely Ms Sabina and thanks again for the right to offer a suggestion

So following my tasks as described above, i want you to do the same when fucking yourself. First, only lube you may use is your own saliva (drool). So dressed as provocatively in one of your dresses, kneeling with hands behind back; dildo mounted on a surface so you have to move up and down to deep throat it (on a closed toilet seat seems comfortable for me!), go down SLOWLY on it until point of gagging, hold, out until only tip is in mouth. Repeat over and over until your vision is blurry, vibe is well lubed so yu can take it all from the 1st anal insertion until the last.

Now time to fuck: nice and slow - 1 full second going in; 1 full second cumming out (you can go slower if you want!) - use an on-line metronome to set your pace - you need to do this every night before sleep until all your "good night" tasks are complete.

Looking forward to your reports and thank again for this privilege.

LAST ORGASM:

Old 07-05-2021, 04:32 AM   #12399
Sabina
gD king

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Understood completely Ms Sabina and thanks again for the right to offer a suggestion

So following my tasks as described above, i want you to do the same when fucking yourself. First, only lube you may use is your own saliva (drool). So dressed as provocatively in one of your dresses, kneeling with hands behind back; dildo mounted on a surface so you have to move up and down to deep throat it (on a closed toilet seat seems comfortable for me!), go down SLOWLY on it until point of gagging, hold, out until only tip is in mouth. Repeat over and over until your vision is blurry, vibe is well lubed so yu can take it all from the 1st anal insertion until the last.

Now time to fuck: nice and slow - 1 full second going in; 1 full second cumming out (you can go slower if you want!) - use an on-line metronome to set your pace - you need to do this every night before sleep until all your "good night" tasks are complete.

Looking forward to your reports and thank again for this privilege.
Hello joe
Okay, I tell at you and every else I yesterday done my first buttplug nite.
First I spanked 68 time and after I put the metal plug with jewel gem
I fallen sleep at 1 AM and wake at 7
But no fucking becouse not seen.

For complete my promise is only 1 other nite but at same time, I lost another dare at my friend becky
It is one all week of buttplug nite!

Maybe I can make a new promise, to do the fucking every time before buttplug nite, if certain number posts here is reach....
I still must dicide, but you all people can suggest keywords this time?

Thank every body guys!
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous

PM DARES HERE!

The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 07-05-2021, 10:24 AM   #12400
knorke
Glitter Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
For every post until midnight (in ~11 hours and 35 minutes), I promise to spend 15 minutes wearing my cat ears & tail plug.

For every new page started until then, I’ll also eat one meal from a bowl on the floor.
That does come out to 66 x 15 minutes, which is 16 1/2 hours. More than I expected if I'm honest, but hey Also looks like 3 new pages somehow.
Old 07-05-2021, 12:36 PM   #12401
LimitExplorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke
More than I expected if I'm honest, but hey
That might as well be this thread's slogan.

My status update: Day 13 of 140. I'm back in the cage today, without any discomfort. Tomorrow I've completed 10% of the promise
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LimitExplorer for this post:
Old 07-06-2021, 04:30 AM   #12402
Sabina
gD king

Default New promise !

hello all guys and gals

Some probabel know my GOODNITE promise, was for spend entire nite buttplug (and spank 68 time) before.
I done both the nites, but in while I lost one dare and penitence is repeat for 7 nites again..

Now is where promise new come in, for integrate idea of joe!

MY NEW PROMISE
it start now and last untill 13 july (7 day)
I will stay 7 nites buttplugged, and after wake up evry morning, I do as dicide by this:
Keywords:
NAUGHTY GIRL: every time you use it, I promise I do One full in-full out dildo (3second in, 1second out)
GOOD GIRL: every time you use it, I promise I do 10 deepthroat dildo

special if you combine the both keyword I promise to ass to mout dildo (5 blowjob - 1 ass insert - 5 blowjob and one last deepthroat)

You can use DOUBLE and it twice the numbers
If you quote text of other, it count like if you write

Any normal post of any generic, or not at me, add one finishing spanking (added at the 68 spanking before I go in the bed with buttplug)

Also my post count, and if I write MY KEYWORDS at myself, it counts
The trick? You can text in some way I must reply, I hope it not meke me regret of this last idea!

I am in for one week from now, 1.30 PM of Tuesday
I will not do any buttplug nite in this week
I will start when promise end and is dicide how much I was good girl and/or naughty girl

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 07-06-2021 at 04:38 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 07-06-2021, 04:50 AM   #12403
CSasha
Oracle

Looks like you are a NAUGHTY GIRL to all our pleasure.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-06-2021, 07:42 AM   #12404
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

And what a GOOD GIRL you are Ms Sabina! How does DOUBLE work again?

LAST ORGASM:

Old 07-06-2021, 07:44 AM   #12405
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Re-reading the only open promise, shall we consider you a DOUBLE NAUGHTY GIRL Ms Sabina?

LAST ORGASM:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise