Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2022, 06:08 PM   #1186
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
we "stalked" a bit and found out the ney girlfriend of my ex boyfriend always jogs alone the same route every wednesday and every saturday ♥ that is my chance ♥ ill now have to think about how she will catch me.. (tied, blindfolded, fucked, bodywritings or so, stuffed/filled, however..) should scare her away too *-* the last three partys where i saw her and my ex bf i always provoked her by flirting with my ex (which was so weird.. *-*) and even by being mad to her, calling her names, making fun about her, so know... acting like she would be a piece of trash so she really would hate me (somehow sad because i guess we could have been friends lol) *-* im so fucking curious what she will do *-* im sure shell take pics and maybe videos but i guess she wont touch me or do anything else, since its still in a public place :/

the jogging route is in a forest, so not that public ♥

any ideas to help me? ♥
You should be standing next to the path tied to a tree with legs wide and arms bound above you or behind you. You should write on yourself. “This bitch is free to use for revenge”. You shouldn’t be stuffed or filled but around you should be lying dildos, buttplugs, whips, nettles, markers, clamps, clothespins etc. And you got to wear your blindfold.
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 10:57 PM   #1187
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
we "stalked" a bit and found out the ney girlfriend of my ex boyfriend always jogs alone the same route every wednesday and every saturday ♥ that is my chance ♥ ill now have to think about how she will catch me.. (tied, blindfolded, fucked, bodywritings or so, stuffed/filled, however..) should scare her away too *-* the last three partys where i saw her and my ex bf i always provoked her by flirting with my ex (which was so weird.. *-*) and even by being mad to her, calling her names, making fun about her, so know... acting like she would be a piece of trash so she really would hate me (somehow sad because i guess we could have been friends lol) *-* im so fucking curious what she will do *-* im sure shell take pics and maybe videos but i guess she wont touch me or do anything else, since its still in a public place :/

any ideas to help me? ♥
If you know her personality you can adjust the dare a bit to get the desire outcome. I think you should be disguised or have something covering your head? So she will be inclined to help, a bagged girl in the forest that could be in trouble? Legs spread, body writing, maybe a torch to illuminate you, tied helpless, arms and legs, apart between 2 tress. You can be stuffed or impaled? I think you did with a tree branch once you could do that again so you can't really move.

If you want her to abuse you more, choose words that looks like some one else put you here, "cheater", "whore", "bf stealer", etc. Those key words will be triggers to be upset and possible make her actually abuse or take pictures of you.

You can leave another note that says read me! Alyin can write something in here, that you don't know could be to give her ideas for what to do with you? Or a short story about how this is cause she stole someones bf.

Just ideas, maybe not ideal.
Old 12-27-2022, 10:51 AM   #1188
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I mean..if you want her to hate you have some letter about in which you call her names. Maybe a letter to your ex trying to win him back. Or even worse would be a pic of you naked or nearly so with her information (address or phone on it). Might be a bit much…maybe somewhere in between. A pic of you with your ex close by. An embarrassing pic of her. Just something around to irritate her.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 01:53 PM   #1189
John Frusciante

Default re:

If the forrest, were they are jogging, is to public. It might be an idea to just cuff yourselff, blindfold on, letter with instructions taped on your chest.

In the letter is a car key, and a map. This plan has a lot of preperation but also a lot of potential.

Another idea is to just wait for her frontdoor when she is running.
John Frusciante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 01:48 AM   #1190
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Other topic:

I did a small Christmas dare for Aylin ♥
She told me i should spent the evening of the 24.12. (so my whole family is around) without panties in a not very long dress with a buttplug in my ass and a remote controlled vibe ball inside my pussy ♥ Aylin could control it from their Christmas party, but she couldnt see me, she just activated it randomly *-*

it was weird to do this in front of my family and i really didnt want them to know about my kinky site *-* i guess nobody noticed anything because i really played it good but still some random vibes really scared me haha ♥

Just wanted to let you know ;P
Hope you had nice Christmas days ♥

still need more ideas for the new ex gf ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 12-28-2022, 05:01 PM   #1191
Piemyface90

Nothing beats getting pied in public. So I suggest that.
Piemyface90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Piemyface90 for this post:
Old 12-31-2022, 04:16 PM   #1192
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
we "stalked" a bit and found out the new girlfriend of my ex boyfriend always jogs alone the same route every wednesday and every saturday ♥ that is my chance ♥ ill now have to think about how she will catch me.. (tied, blindfolded, fucked, bodywritings, stuffed/filled, however..) ♥ should not scare her away too otherwise it wont be funny ♥ the last three partys where i saw her and my ex bf i always provoked her by flirting with my ex (which was so weird.. *-*) and even by being mad to her, calling her names, making fun about her, so know... acting like she would be a piece of trash so she really would hate me (somehow sad because i guess we could have been friends lol) *-* im so fucking curious what she will do *-* im sure shell take pics and maybe videos but i guess she wont touch me or do anything else, since its still in a public place :/

any ideas to help me? ♥
I think you should be tied up naked, blindfolded, with lots of degrading body writing over you, e.g slut, whore, cum dump, free fuck, I love anal, fuck me, grope me, take pics, ... That way although she will know it you, she won't know that you know that she will see you. Hopefully this way she will take pics of you, which she could use against you later as well as the knowledge that you were tied up naked outside, especially if you are cruel to her again.

Alternatively, maybe you are tied up naked, ass plugged, without a blindfold (pretend you lost a bet or your bf tied you up for a dare) with the key to the locks in front of you. That way you need to get her to unlock the padlocks and free you. This way you could almost seem glad that it is her that is going to help you get free. You need to "accidentally" show her your plugged ass though and do anything she asks in exchange for setting you free.

Let me know what you think.
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 08:47 AM   #1193
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
I think you should be tied up naked, blindfolded, with lots of degrading body writing over you, e.g slut, whore, cum dump, free fuck, I love anal, fuck me, grope me, take pics, ... That way although she will know it you, she won't know that you know that she will see you. Hopefully this way she will take pics of you, which she could use against you later as well as the knowledge that you were tied up naked outside, especially if you are cruel to her again.

Alternatively, maybe you are tied up naked, ass plugged, without a blindfold (pretend you lost a bet or your bf tied you up for a dare) with the key to the locks in front of you. That way you need to get her to unlock the padlocks and free you. This way you could almost seem glad that it is her that is going to help you get free. You need to "accidentally" show her your plugged ass though and do anything she asks in exchange for setting you free.

Let me know what you think.
so naked, tied and blindfolded will it be 90% sure but still thinking about letting her choose to free me or not *-* also what if other strangers appear or what if she calls the cops? *-* bodywritings probably too ♥

im also thinking about my friend/aylin/aylins friend is already there playing with me and interact with her or just me alone in the forest ♥

still very unsure how i should do this to not get too much in trouble lol *-* im a bit afraid because now she really really dont likes me for sure *-*

Another idea from aylin was to tie me blindfolded in place, but letting me dressed or slightly dressed so im covered, but one nipple slipping out ♥ would be interesting to see if she would undress me then by herself and leaving me naked or what she would do? ♥ bodywritings and plug can be under clothing so she sees it when she undresses me *-* this way its not "in your face" for her, but she could go make me more naked and becoming more evil and exposing for me step by step ♥
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-01-2023, 09:29 AM   #1194
barefooted83
getDare Devil

That's an interesting and exciting idea, too.
Maybe you should have a sign or something telling 'undress me and take the keys'
Put an empty bag next to you to give her the chance to take your clothes with her

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 09:56 AM   #1195
John Frusciante

Maybe it it an idea to be left tied, naked and blindfolded with a leash. Thus, not bounded to a tree, just hands cuffed behind your back.

Put a tressure map on your stumach. The tressure is a more private spot, with a blanked full of bdsm stuff.
John Frusciante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 02:53 PM   #1196
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

What could maybe be interesting is to make it seems to her like you were waiting her boyfriend and not her (like instead of having the note addressed to her asking her to use you however she wants, have it addressed to him telling him that and that it'll show him that you're better than her). Maybe if that get her angry enough she won't realize it's highly unlikely you were waiting for him and not her there.

The other idea is, if she doesn't know Aylin, have Aylin follow the girl and stumble upon you right after her. Aylin could then act as a little devil on the girl's shoulder to incite her to act and do things to you. It's also a safety so she doesn't take it too far, well further than she want it to happen
Old 01-03-2023, 04:23 AM   #1197
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Okay yesterday finally i did it *-* it was pretty exciting ♥ i was very scared to do it so i just wanted to get this done so i just made it this way:

Preparing:
On her jogging path there is a fallen big tree laying on the ground ♥ Aylin and her boyfriend helped me in this dare btw ♥ they tied me on my back on that tree pussy facing direction of the path *-* i was naked and my arms were tied away down the tree and my legs were tied up and spread to nearby trees *-* i felt so OPEN *-* But that changed also quickly... aylin pushed a very long but medium thick branch into my ass as a plug leaving my pussy empty *-* the branch was on the other end laying on the ground like 2meters away from my spot *-* on my body was written (in german): "Free Use", "do what you want ;P", "Hate me? Revenge!" *-* yep the last one meant her ♥ then they blindfoled me *-* And because we thought this would scare her away on first sight we needed to like slowly introduce her to the situation so we placed a letter on the path with her name on it in big letters ♥ she definitely would find the letter before seeing me ♥ The letter said: Hey, dont be shocked you wanna see this! do you know her? There is a naked tied girl near the path. Have Fun!" ♥ Aylin and her friend (she doesnt know him) waited far away, but she could see (not hear) me.... just in case.. you know ♥
Also as always we placed a hidden cam for a video more in my privat album ;P

Her Arival:
So she was luckily the first jogger who appeared ♥ The found the letter, looked a bit wondering, but then walked straight along the path, in normal pace this time *-* when she saw me she stopped immediately and stayed just staring at me for a few seconds *-* then she started looking around and slowly went closer to me *-* i could hear her footsteps at this point and i became soooo fucking scared *-* i really wanted to chicken out at that moment but it just wasnt possible lol *-* She took a lot pictures in many angles, some close, some far away *-* then she was on her phone a few seconds (i guess she sent the pics so somebody) *-* Then she talked on the phone to somebody for a few minutes which a bit scared aylins boyfriend because she could have been calling the cops *-* He started walking along the path and towards her ♥ she was still phoning, he went straight to me and acted like he just found me *-* obviously at that point i started thinking it was just another stranger and became more horny but more scared too *-* Aylins boyfriend could hear her talking about what she found but it didnt sound like cops so he spanked my ass once more and left me alone with her again after taking another pic for himself ♥ When she was finished talking she now also saw another person just touching her and then leaving her *-* This probably helped her a bit to dare to just do something *-* this was the point where she was so close she finally recognized me even when i was blindfolded *-* she started talking to me... *-* i just hated myself already for doing this but i also talked to her since my mouth was free *-*
Ill summarize it:

What we talked about:
She asked:
-why i was doing this
-if i wanted to get caught so badly

She told me:
-she really always hated me for playing around with her friend *-*
-she will make pics

Her play time:
She didnt really do much, she actually also touching one of my boobs for a second and went down towards my pussy over my belly a bit but she didnt touch my pussy *-* it was so humiliating *-* but she more like waited near me and touched me from time to time and also still made more pics and videos also with face *-* She ripped off my blindfold *-* Seeing her in this situation felt even more scary and unreal *-*

Plot twist:
a few minutes later her boyfriend (my ex boyfriend appeared) and talked to me too *-* he just asked why i sent an envelope to him containing a naked pic and a usb stick with 10 more pics of me on it (From the dropping pics thread) *-* i just said it was a dare *-* his girlfriend said, yes i also saw them its surely you *-* she was pretty angry already me and told me i should stop "flirting" with her friend *-* He even corrected her saying "I know she loves doing crazy things, this is a dare probably" he also made some pics and his girlfriend then asked "what type of dare do you mean, so she wants to do this?" and bla bla bla they talked a few minutes and he told her pretty much about my kinky site *-* The fact she called him and he really came made this so much worse *-* also knowing she saw the pics and knows its me is also intense *-* my ex actually walked to me and pushed a quite big dirty stone deep in my pussy *-* I was shocked, his girlfriend too *-* He said "see, she doesnt say anything, shes just thinking shes a toy for us" and similar things.. he talked really really bad about me even his girlfriend now was a bit on my side defending me *-* He said come lets just leave her like this its late ♥ i was much relieved when they finally were gone ♥ Aylin and her boyfriend came to me a few minutes later and freed me *-* i dressed and just left the stone in for now because we didnt get it out that quickly ♥ its out now dont worry ♥

I dont know whats into my but im really thinking about what would happen in i just wait for her naked again today, but not tied, straight talking to her and asking her about deleting or not sharing the pics *-* I wanna do this naked too and i want to try asking her like "Is there anything i can do to make you not share or delete them?" ♥ Im sure she wont but maybe she somehow reacts *-*

I now also need new Public dares in general ♥ Any ideas what i can do? ♥
The following 10 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-04-2023, 04:13 PM   #1198
MySecretSide

Default Loving the reports

Quote:
I dont know whats into my but im really thinking about what would happen in i just wait for her naked again today, but not tied, straight talking to her and asking her about deleting or not sharing the pics *-* I wanna do this naked too and i want to try asking her like "Is there anything i can do to make you not share or delete them?" ♥ Im sure she wont but maybe she somehow reacts *-*
I love your reports. You're really crazy

Did you do the last part?

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 08:32 PM   #1199
bdsmlover24

Quote:
Okay yesterday finally i did it *-* it was pretty exciting ♥ i was very scared to do it so i just wanted to get this done so i just made it this way:

Preparing:
On her jogging path there is a fallen big tree laying on the ground ♥ Aylin and her boyfriend helped me in this dare btw ♥ they tied me on my back on that tree pussy facing direction of the path *-* i was naked and my arms were tied away down the tree and my legs were tied up and spread to nearby trees *-* i felt so OPEN *-* But that changed also quickly... aylin pushed a very long but medium thick branch into my ass as a plug leaving my pussy empty *-* the branch was on the other end laying on the ground like 2meters away from my spot *-* on my body was written (in german): "Free Use", "do what you want ;P", "Hate me? Revenge!" *-* yep the last one meant her ♥ then they blindfoled me *-* And because we thought this would scare her away on first sight we needed to like slowly introduce her to the situation so we placed a letter on the path with her name on it in big letters ♥ she definitely would find the letter before seeing me ♥ The letter said: Hey, dont be shocked you wanna see this! do you know her? There is a naked tied girl near the path. Have Fun!" ♥ Aylin and her friend (she doesnt know him) waited far away, but she could see (not hear) me.... just in case.. you know ♥
Also as always we placed a hidden cam for a video more in my privat album ;P

Her Arival:
So she was luckily the first jogger who appeared ♥ The found the letter, looked a bit wondering, but then walked straight along the path, in normal pace this time *-* when she saw me she stopped immediately and stayed just staring at me for a few seconds *-* then she started looking around and slowly went closer to me *-* i could hear her footsteps at this point and i became soooo fucking scared *-* i really wanted to chicken out at that moment but it just wasnt possible lol *-* She took a lot pictures in many angles, some close, some far away *-* then she was on her phone a few seconds (i guess she sent the pics so somebody) *-* Then she talked on the phone to somebody for a few minutes which a bit scared aylins boyfriend because she could have been calling the cops *-* He started walking along the path and towards her ♥ she was still phoning, he went straight to me and acted like he just found me *-* obviously at that point i started thinking it was just another stranger and became more horny but more scared too *-* Aylins boyfriend could hear her talking about what she found but it didnt sound like cops so he spanked my ass once more and left me alone with her again after taking another pic for himself ♥ When she was finished talking she now also saw another person just touching her and then leaving her *-* This probably helped her a bit to dare to just do something *-* this was the point where she was so close she finally recognized me even when i was blindfolded *-* she started talking to me... *-* i just hated myself already for doing this but i also talked to her since my mouth was free *-*
Ill summarize it:

What we talked about:
She asked:
-why i was doing this
-if i wanted to get caught so badly

She told me:
-she really always hated me for playing around with her friend *-*
-she will make pics

Her play time:
She didnt really do much, she actually also touching one of my boobs for a second and went down towards my pussy over my belly a bit but she didnt touch my pussy *-* it was so humiliating *-* but she more like waited near me and touched me from time to time and also still made more pics and videos also with face *-* She ripped off my blindfold *-* Seeing her in this situation felt even more scary and unreal *-*

Plot twist:
a few minutes later her boyfriend (my ex boyfriend appeared) and talked to me too *-* he just asked why i sent an envelope to him containing a naked pic and a usb stick with 10 more pics of me on it (From the dropping pics thread) *-* i just said it was a dare *-* his girlfriend said, yes i also saw them its surely you *-* she was pretty angry already me and told me i should stop "flirting" with her friend *-* He even corrected her saying "I know she loves doing crazy things, this is a dare probably" he also made some pics and his girlfriend then asked "what type of dare do you mean, so she wants to do this?" and bla bla bla they talked a few minutes and he told her pretty much about my kinky site *-* The fact she called him and he really came made this so much worse *-* also knowing she saw the pics and knows its me is also intense *-* my ex actually walked to me and pushed a quite big dirty stone deep in my pussy *-* I was shocked, his girlfriend too *-* He said "see, she doesnt say anything, shes just thinking shes a toy for us" and similar things.. he talked really really bad about me even his girlfriend now was a bit on my side defending me *-* He said come lets just leave her like this its late ♥ i was much relieved when they finally were gone ♥ Aylin and her boyfriend came to me a few minutes later and freed me *-* i dressed and just left the stone in for now because we didnt get it out that quickly ♥ its out now dont worry ♥

I now also need new Public dares in general ♥ Any ideas what i can do? ♥

You should definitively try to do tomething like that. Wait a few days so she can think about what happened and then one time go on the same path in the same location and wait for her (hopping she will not change her jogging routine). Then start a conversation with her where you will basically (faked or not) beg her to delete all pictures. Try to subtily offer your services in exchanges, or to let her gives you bets/dares to acchieve.

But try to be not too brutal or she might get scared and go away. Waiting naked for example is for sure exiting, but she might go away before talking to you if she see you on the path naked

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 08:40 PM   #1200
bdsmlover24

One idea of another public dare :

Go to a public swiming pool, write "fuck me free" on your boobs but hidden by your bikini (you might want to use an old/cheap one for his dare). Use a permanent marker so it don't go off entirely with the water. Leave all your stuff in the lockers in the changing room or similar including towel. Then go swim a bit trying to catch the attention of mens. At some point dive into the water and take off your bikini (top and bottom) at takt it in your hand. You are now swimming naked in the middle of strangers but hidden by the water. You then have two mission :
1 Get rid of your bikini like putting it in a trash can or something,
2 Go back to your locker to get your stuff back
And of course that implies to walk outside of the water so you need to be extra carefull and quick if you don't want to get caught

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdsmlover24 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public