Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-04-2020, 03:22 PM   #106
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I stand there waiting for round 4 wiping chocolate syrup from my hair. Still feeling a bit tipsy from the shots as the set up is unveiled to us. I see a plank above a large pool of mud, it looks pretty deep. As we are paired off and I am called out first again Curious, I know that this is SUPER important to beat her and get myself out of last place, but also knowing she has the weight and size advantage on me. Also she only had 1 shot of whiskey so she clearly has the advantage. I step out on the plank looking down beneath me, oh god losing is going to suck as the crowd is chanting knowing must of us are going in the mud.

I grab my Joust stick and start to give it my all, landing shots just as she is. I am feeling off balance at times but hoping she is as well. Out of nowhere she sneaks a shot in right above my pussy stunning me, I am off balance and before I know it I toss my stick and land in the mud head first. I am stunned, my heart racing as I come up and the whole crowd is going ballistic loving this event. I wade to the side of the pool and get out, I am saturated in mud as a stagehand comes over and without hesitation unbuttons my pants and pulls them down showing my teal panties. At least its not a thong is my only thought as then him and his buddy splash me with mud, making sure my legs and panties are coated just like the rest of me. I adjust my bra walking back over to where the other contestants are. All I know is that I am going to be further behind as I drain mud from my hair and wipe it off my body.

I am only infuriated by watching Curious win and shoot up the leaderboard. On top of that I am now 150 points behind the next person. I really need to get lucky in this final round.

I pick 3

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 11:43 AM   #107
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Round 4 - this is going to be a short section for me, not got much time, but here we go.

I am drawn against Wampup for jousting. we get into position and I am slow to find my balance, I don't hear the go message and wampup sweeps my legs away from under me and I end up in the mud. it covers me head to toe.

I climb out and I am about to lose an item of clothing, unlike what the host says, I am not wearing socks, I've been given female clothing, so my t-shirt is removed to show a clean body wearing a red bra. I am sure once jenna realises and the audience does I am sure there will be plenty of laughter.

I seem to be getting closer and closer to the bottom, now in 5th place out of 9, only wearing shorts, panties and bra.

I will choose number 4 for the next round.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 04:31 PM   #108
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Going into the next round and hoping to win it I come up against blue first and don’t get off to a great start as he gains the upper hand out of panic I take a lucky swing and connect with his head I’m thrilled to see him tumble it to the mud and get a great laugh as he losses his shirt and is splashed with mud I go on to the next round

I’m now up against wampup I try to get a better start and quickly attack him and with a good shot straight into his chest I knock him into the mud I bust out a little victory dance before moving on to face curious in the final round

As me and curious take our places I’m fairly confident and hoping for a good start which really didn’t happen as with pretty much her first swing she knocks my stick out of my hands and with her second swing sends me straight into the mud

As I hit it I get completely covered all over my face my hair and Evan up my nose it’s absolutely disgusting

But I did atleast get a laugh at allis expense

I’ll take number 9

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 11:59 PM   #109
unreme

damn i don't want to play this game it's so humiliating but thanks to my friends prank they set me up here by tricking me thinking I'm in normal gameshow i should escape can i?
that's for now if something new i don't like it
i will add it later
unreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:19 PM   #110
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I listed as the rules for the game are explained and smile figuring that as a larger guy that I can put more force behind my swings then some of the other more puny people.

I watch the first few sets go and then it's my turn against Toybox. we walk out on the beam and I launch my attack. I land blow after blow and quickly stagger her before landing one last blow that knocks her off into the mud much to my amusement as I laugh.

Then it's on to the next round where I face Courious. as we walk out I immediately start with same that worked last time. I press the attack and just about have him down when he gets a lucky blow right on my knee. I scream as it buckles and I fall inti the mud with a large splash as I belly flop in. I surface and spit out some mud that ended up in my mouth.

I take number 2

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 10:40 PM   #111
Sluttyjenna

Alright ladies and gentlemen the time has come for round 5! For this game our contestants have each picked a slide to go down however their is a little bit of a twist each slide has a different well ending I guess you could say. The max award this round will be 750 points so it's still anyone's game i hope you all picked good numbers. Three of you will be earning points and the others are going to get messy and one of you will even lose points. Who am i kidding lol i wish you all could be messed and lose but that's not the case sadly so on to the next game.

Up first on the slide is CURIOUS. She sits on the slide and after about 35 seconds of what must be torture for her she falls onto a giant air bag as her scoreboard shows she earned the max prize of 750 points and is safe from the mess.

Up next is NOVAGUNGER. He sits down and takes the slide his trip going by faster as he plummets head first in a giant pool of cheese fondue.

Up next is EZEPERELTA she really needs some points this round to avoid last place. She sits down on the slide in just her underwear and takes her long trip down landing in a giant pool of freezing cold ice cream.

Up next is DJR86. he sits down and begins his slide down his slide drops him belly first into a pool of garlic sauce and man oh man is he going to stink for a few days.

Up next is WAMPUP. He sits down and begins his slide down as he ends up landing in the coldest ice water our producers will allow and oh no the scoreboard shows that hes lost 200 points thankfully though he is still safe from the bottom as with the minus points gone EZEPERELTA is our big loser for this set of games.

TOYBOX is up next to take the slide down. Her slide ends up dropping her into a huge vat of cream cheese!

ALLIE is up next to make the plunge down as she lands in a giant pile of pillow stuffing still a bit messy but hey the scoreboard shows she has earned 500 points.

GRIFFEN is up next as he takes the slide down it takes quiet a while before eventually he lands in a giant pool of feathers and ends up earning 250 points.

SILLYBITCH is up next as she takes her slide down she begins to panic as she knows shes getting messed and uncrosses her legs before falling into the massive pool of refried beans.

So after this round the scores are as follows.

In first place with 1400 points CURIOUS
in second with 900 points is ALLIE
with 750 points TOYBOX
with 700 points GRIFFEN
With 600 points NOVAGUNGER
with 500 points DJR86
with 450 points SILLYBITCH
with 350 points WAMPUP
and in last place with 250 points EZEPERELTA

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 10:52 PM   #112
Sluttyjenna

Alright ladies and gentlemen the time has come for the reward and punishment ceremony. Now CURIOUS for winning this weeks game you get a prize of 2500 dollars and the opportunity to mess me with any 5 items of your choice.

And as for EZEPERELTA we have a special outfit for you to wear as you're going to be the advertisee this week. She is taken backstage and dressed in a small cheerleader outfit with no bra at all. But wait that's not all every other contestant gets one pie that they get to throw at ezeperelta before we send her off to advertise the upcoming show next week.

Now for everyone in attendance and those watching online if you would like to join next weeks show please fill out the following form by THIS COMING MONDAY 2 DAYS FROM NOW in order to be a contestant. Now next week is going to be a bit special as we are going to have a return host Novagunger filling in for me as I myself become a contestant on the show.

Name
A brief description of yourself

Jenna
Female
I'm on the shorter side a bit thick though I have smaller breasts only 34c. I have long brown hair coming down to almost my butt as well as a tattoos on my neck and leg

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:12 PM   #113
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

As I watch curious get the big bonus I'm diapointed I won't be messing the host, but I still need to focus on the rest of the game. As more people slide I see ezeperelta land with a splat and seal her fate unless someone loses a lot of points.

Knowing I don't win or lose, I jump down my pipe and land in a cloud of feathers. While I had time to clean off most of the mud from last one being the first one out, my pits still get a nice coating and tickle.

As we all get lined up and the winner and losers prizes are handed out we see ezeperelts in a tiny cheerleader outfit blushing. I grab the biggest pie (with a slight wink to the stagehands.) and lift up the tiny skirt. With a cheeky smile I pull open the front of the very snug panties and "throw" my cream pie on her cream pie. With a snap I let the waistband hold it in place. No one said where we had to throw it from.

"No touching it." I see her squirm in uncomfortableness as a little pie runs down her leg. For good measure I lift the front of the skirt and tuck it into the panties to fully display the panties.

As we are informed a guest star host will be helping next week, I'm torn between signing up again or not.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:33 AM   #114
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

As the last round starts I’m on the last pipe so I have to stand and watch everyone else take there turn watching people get messed win and lose points by the time it gets to me I know I can’t win or lose but I’m guaranteed to get messy I stand at the top of my pipe and then finally launch my self down it straight into a pit full of refried beans they go absolutely everywhere and I’m covered from head to toe as I lay in the pit I’m determined to atleast challenge for the win in next weeks show

All the left to do now is have a giggle at ezepereltzs expense has she’s dressed in a tiny cheerleader outfit I watch blue put a pie into the front of her panties so I pick up a big pie and let her have it straight in the face

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Old 03-08-2020, 02:36 AM   #115
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

My entry for the next game

Name: Becky

Female

I’m 5ft6 long brown 32 d boobs quite a big bum hoping to win and have a good laugh at everyone else’s expense

Old 03-08-2020, 05:35 AM   #116
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Its the final round, so lets have a little catch up on where I am coming in. Fairly safe on points in the middle of the pack, not sure enough people will lose points so I can win, and pretty sure not enough people will gain points for me to lose. So its just the humiliation of my clothing I am suffering through. As chosen by my gf, I am in the female outfit, now down to my short tight shorts, a bra and panties, not to mention the chastity cage which has so far remained hidden. Mess wise, i'm still mostly covered in the mud from last round, which is starting to dry up, mainly over my head, sadly once my t-shirt was removed I lost the cover of my bra and I have a mud free t-shirt outline where my t-shirt was exposing my bra.

Now for the final round, as always where possible I choose number 4, its my favourite number. I see the first 3 go down, nova and ezperalta get mess, curious wins the big points, seems like the winner and loser is now settled. I take my turn, my slide doesn't seem as long as others, but there is a big bump at the end that flips me up and I belly flop face first into a pool of garlic sauce. The smell wont bother me as I have no sense of smell, however I am sure my girlfriend will hate the smell that'll surely linger for days. Worst part is that my bra, which obviously isn't filled by boobs, acts as buckets and fills up with garlic sauce, that the stagehands tell me I am not allowed to empty.

As the round ends it is Curious who wins, congratulations, and its EZEPERELTA who loses. Covered in dry mud and garlic sauce, with the garlic sauce slowly dripping out my bra cups, I am given a nice large pie for EZEPERELTA. Having seen where griffin put his it gives me an idea, just from behind, I lift up her skirt and pull back her panties, squeezing the front pie, I slide the pie against her ass, and release her panties just before I give her a wedgie to make sure its well rubbed in.

I am excited to hear another guest host next week, Nova is back in charge, hmmmm, not sure if I will join in!

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Old 03-08-2020, 05:39 AM   #117
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Who was i kidding, of course i will be in.

Name DJR86
Age 33
Preffered sex for clothing - I will again opt for female clothing, even though i am male.
A brief description of yourself - Will keep it the same as this week, 6ft 3, chubby, shaved head. This week, I will be locked in my chastity cage (and at my gf's choice) will be wearing female clothing. I still have the smell of the garlic sauce from last week's show all over me, its been hard to get rid of it!

Other contacts

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

Old 03-08-2020, 11:05 AM   #118
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

The next round has me nervous as it's all pure luck no skill or chances of getting in a sneaky move it just depends on what you pick. But at the same time that makes it easier after all at this point all you can do is await your fate. Fortunately for me I don't really have to wait that long as I'm first to find what awaits me at the end of my slide. I'm a little hopeful as I did really well last round so I have a decent chance of winning especially if I can get my hands on some points, but I still brace myself as I slide down expecting the worse, but I woop in happiness as I find myself landing on an air bag and get the big prize of 750 points.

As the others take their slides I get more and more excited as it gets more and more clean I am actually winning. I'm also very glad I managed to miss the mess, because none of them are really nice. Ezperelta the poor girl lands in ice cream, Griffin feather and boy does he look funny with the feather sticking to him where he hadn't gotten the mud off yet. And of course the worse is poor DJR with the garlic sauce boy is he going to stink. But as the final results come out I cheer as I did it! I won though it hadn't looked good in the beginning. And other than being messy I guess I really did luck out as the only clothing I lost was my shoes. And even better I now got to dish out some mess on the host.

I give myself some time to think about what mess to get Jenna with, but focusing on Ezelperelta and the pies she gets. She looks embarrassed in her tiny little cheerleader costume, but I have to say it's way better than what last rounds big loser found herself in. I am handed my pie and consider for a moment before shrugging and taking a cue from my fellow players, but as her front and bottom half are taken care of I decide to get the top. I slam the pie into her cleavage and smear it all over the front of her tiny top and wink at her as I walk away to talk to the stage hands about my big prize. Honestly I'm rather excited about getting a little revenge on Jenna.

I return after a moment carrying a bucket and the stage hands behind me with a small cart. I set the bucket just out of sigh so now one can see it. And pick up a carton of ice cream from the cart. The stage hands rush over and help by quickly stripping Jenna back down to her panties and bra. Grinning wickedly I put a big scoop in to each bra cup and two big scoops in the front of her panties and the rest of the ice cream down the back. I grin as I retrieve the bucket and walk over to Jenna and oh so slowly dump a bucket of molasses over her head. I let it pour slowly and take the time to help spread it across her body making sure not to leave even a little bit unsticky. Then I grin and hold up a huge bag of feathers which I dump over her leaving her looking rather like a chicken. I grin and playfully pat her feather butt before returning to the cart for the next mess which is a big fat fluffy diaper filled with a thick fudgy cake. Giving her no time to protest I strap the diaper on her and give it a number of good hard spanks to get that cake really smushing around. Then I pick up the last item another diaper this one filled with thick gloopy rice pudding which I immediately smoosh onto her head and leave it there like a hat. I giggle as she looks quite silly standing there ice cream leaking out of her bra, covering in sticky molasses and feathers in her big heavy look cake filled diaper and the slowly leaking diaper hat on her head. Boy am I glad I decided to play.

Guess I'll give another round a try I definitely like how this one ended.

Name Curious
Age 35
Sex F
And a brief description of your appearance: I'm 5'11 and on the extra thick side. Pale, Dark Brown hair, light Brown eyes, and glasses

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:21 PM   #119
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm very I slide down the slide wedding myself but I gain points I did get a little messy with all that pillow flower thingy but I'm happy I didn't lose giggles at the others I'm second haha then I like many I can win

Allie 21 girl clothes
I'm a little I have a paci teddy and this time I come in just my tshirt and diapers I'm not getting messed this time I take a shower and clean up change my diaper and change my clothes I run up to the hostage and give her a hug and jump in her arms This was fun I suck on my paci and I try to be a good little girl of course she doesn't want to hold me so she just sits me down I stand up and I just follow her around

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 05:06 PM   #120
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I'll post my reply later or tomorrow to give people a chance to post if they like

I'll be in again

Sex Female
Age 18 (for the roleplay)
Desired name You can call me Erin if you prefer
And a brief description of yourself

Hair color:Brown with some highlights
Hair Style:straight, down to about my mid back
body type:slightly tan, 5'6", 120 lbs.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk