Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What extra suffering do I receive?
Riding Crop Spanking across ass cheeks 7 14.29%
Minutes I have to wait until I can clean 7 14.29%
Spanks to Cock/Balls 24 48.98%
Alternating leather paddle hit to ass cheeks and cock 11 22.45%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2018, 03:23 PM   #106
T5P

I think he does like pain a lot so SPOON

BDSM Test Results

My AMA

PM DARES!

F/Straight/Switch

T5P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 04:23 PM   #107
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Not enough PAIN here so I will add some!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:32 PM   #108
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Note to self...Don't fall asleep for a ridiculously long nap when you are due to close a post!

Evidently our resident Sadists took advantage of my folly...this is what I get for having virtually no sleep this week!

So to confirm the final totals:

MORE CLEAN UP x 9 (5 x 9 = 45 minutes)
PAIN x 35 (Riding Crop Spanking across ass cheeks 7 x 35 = 245, Spanks to Cock/Balls 23 x 35 = 805 , Alternating leather paddle hit to ass cheeks and cock 11 x 35 = 395)
DEGRADE: HAPPY on your right butt cheek. With the little smiley. Messy on arm
SPOON x 5
GUNGE (Purple/Orange) x6
PIE (PINK) x2
EXERCISE (20 star jumps naked/underwear filled) 20 push ups into mess

Tasks received:

Messy balloons from SluttyHannah
Dice Game from BondageLisa
Messy roleplay with ???
Singing and horseplay with riding crop from Happy Me
Pies from T5P
Butterfly's Sticky/powdery/smelly edge session
Ketchup shampoo from knorke
Spaghetti cooking in boxers from Butterfly
Making meals out of myself from HappyBunny101
Random messy cooking challenge from IHeartfun
Burpees with whipped cream from Lucicle22
Belt ball busting with body writing from Lilith
Rainbow Slime from Happy Me

In truth...I didn't expect this to get quite as extreme haha, but I won't complain, I've always been a good sport...so all of the above will be done and all will be reported on.

Thank you for contributing to my thread if you did...my 1000th post will be thought out a little more carefully!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:25 PM   #109
knorke
Glitter Princess

You're only 240 posts away from number 1000 ^=^ soon!
And hope you'll enjoy your tasks!
Old 10-20-2018, 01:16 AM   #110
lucicle22
Distinguished Member

Maybe you should close it before you fall asleep next time =P
dislikes - anal, watersports
limits - blood, scat, needles, blackmail, anything illegal or permanent
lucicle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 01:23 PM   #111
T5P

A ridiculously long nap? You were gone for 12 hours!! Thats double what you normally sleep

BDSM Test Results

My AMA

PM DARES!

F/Straight/Switch

T5P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 09:58 PM   #112
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Is it too late to add a messy dare for you to do?

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 07:54 AM   #113
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliateM3 View Post
Is it too late to add a messy dare for you to do?
Sorry, thread is closed and I have quite a few dares to get through, maybe my 1000 post thread you can catch

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 10-21-2018, 07:57 AM   #114
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Okay...So a bit of a slow start...but made some progress...

Pictures of the various dares will be posted to a friends only album, anyone who has posted a dare may have access to be able to see these, so feel free to send a friend request if you want some amusing pictures!

So Far I have completed Happy Me's Dare, I made 4 bowls of different coloured slime, Yellow, Red, Green and Blue (couldn't find any other food colours sadly), I made the bowls using Cornflour...mixing the flour, food colouring and gradually adding water to each one, then getting in the bath I poured each bowl over my head in turn and did my best to achieve a rainbow effect...

I forgot to use the Coconut sprinkles at the end, so these will be used with another dare!

Also so far I have completed:

100 Riding Crop hits to my ass
130 Cock/Ball spanks

I will update as I complete more of the challenges!

PM DARES!

Last edited by Bloxo; 10-21-2018 at 08:15 AM.
Old 10-21-2018, 05:55 PM   #115
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Okay...So a bit of a slow start...but made some progress...

Pictures of the various dares will be posted to a friends only album, anyone who has posted a dare may have access to be able to see these, so feel free to send a friend request if you want some amusing pictures!

So Far I have completed Happy Me's Dare, I made 4 bowls of different coloured slime, Yellow, Red, Green and Blue (couldn't find any other food colours sadly), I made the bowls using Cornflour...mixing the flour, food colouring and gradually adding water to each one, then getting in the bath I poured each bowl over my head in turn and did my best to achieve a rainbow effect...

I forgot to use the Coconut sprinkles at the end, so these will be used with another dare!

Also so far I have completed:

100 Riding Crop hits to my ass
130 Cock/Ball spanks

I will update as I complete more of the challenges!
I love the picture!!! It looks so amazing!! Did you have fun??
Old 10-21-2018, 05:58 PM   #116
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Okay...so I did another challenge tonight...

I did a messy roleplay while actually getting messy myself...

We continued our normal story, my partner being contracted to a show...but being forced to go further than she bargained for...

Every 15 minutes of the roleplay I had to get messy, as I had to type I couldn't do this in the bath, so I ordered a small inflatable swimming pool to do this in...saved me putting everything down the drain as well which always makes me worried I'll block it!
I was asked to wear black boxers and a white T-shirt for this...

The order of the mess went like this:

1. Baked beans went down the front of my T-shirt, these pulled at the bottom of my shirt creating a big slimy bulge of beans
2. I had to pour a tub of cream over my head, this was cold and went everywhere!
3. I then had to pour mustard over my face...I found a squeezy bottle...but it needed scissors to open! (I had none in the room) I also couldn't unscrew the lid...I wasted a fair bit of time levering it open...once I eventually did...the smell was terrible and it burned my eyes, I had to use some kitchen towel to clear some away so I could see.
4. I had to dump peanut butter in the front of my boxers, I took large handfulls and threw it inside...of course creating a bulge...
5. I then had to dump Bearnaise sauce on my face (I was beginning to think this wasn't being decided by dice rolls at this point!) This I had to use a wooden spoon to coax from the jar...again it smelled pretty bad...
6. I then had to dump Jam on top of my head...this was more solid than expected, when it did fall off my head it did so in large clumps which splashed a lot!
7. Then I had to dump yoghurt over my head, I had a large jar of this which was more liquid than expected, it was white and red...it poured right over me!
- At this point I was allowed to get my RP partner messy! I made her pour one can of beans in her panties, the other went into each bra cup!
8. I then had to pour chilli sauce down the back of my boxers...this was very liquid and did burn a bit...
- but as revenge my partner had to pour vanilla pudding over her head
9. I then had to pour Mayo in the back of my underwear...sitting back down in this...was an interesting sensation...
- However I got some nasty revenge and made my partner pour mustard over her face this time hehe, she was not happy and accused me of copying her...but I loved it, as this was my worst one of the lot!
10. Finally I mixed a batch of Pink Natrosol slime, this bucket went over my head...it was very warm, thick and heavy and certainly works best!
- meanwhile she had to dump Oatmeal over her head! Hehe

Oh and then I dumped the coconut shavings from Happy Me's dare over the top of my head, they went everywhere!

We RP'd for about another 30 minutes before we decided we should shower and clean up!

Pictures will go to my album...

Getting there!

PM DARES!

Old 10-21-2018, 06:01 PM   #117
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
I love the picture!!! It looks so amazing!! Did you have fun??
I was really surprised how easy it was to make the slime and how effective it was with the food colouring!

I didn't actually use your recipe in the end, I couldn't find a thickener...maybe if I spoke Polish it would help haha,

I just mixed cornflour and water with the food colouring and it was ideal...tasted horrible though!

I enjoyed it and very happy you liked the picture

PM DARES!

Old 10-21-2018, 06:44 PM   #118
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
I was really surprised how easy it was to make the slime and how effective it was with the food colouring!

I didn't actually use your recipe in the end, I couldn't find a thickener...maybe if I spoke Polish it would help haha,

I just mixed cornflour and water with the food colouring and it was ideal...tasted horrible though!

I enjoyed it and very happy you liked the picture
Oh! Next time you could add some flavoring! I didn't think about having to taste it! You could add like some sugar or maple syrup and a little salt and butter. The consistency wouldn't change, but it would taste good!

You did great, it turned out perfectly! It's so happy you can so easily make your own colored goo!!!
Old 10-22-2018, 05:34 PM   #119
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Wow...okay, so I got most of the dares done tonight...

First lots of prep, got my swimming pool covered with sheeting, mixed the foam pies and the gunge in the buckets, cooked the spaghetti and sauce, cooked IHeartFun's meal (Beans, pea soup, ketchup, paste sauce and jam) but all the mess in the bathroom in the pool...

First off I ate what I could of the meal from a bowl on the floor with no hands...I had agreement that what I didn't finish would go over my head, then exercises, did 20 push ups into a pie, the burpese with cream in my boxers, the star jumps...wanted to do all that before getting too slippery! Safety first!

Then I decided to start all the boxer filling stuff, I dumoed the Spaghetti and sauce...I maybe should have let this cool down a bit more, but didn't burn myself! Then I put the eggs down the back, mint choc chip ice cream and tomato soup from Happy Bunny...filled to capacity, I sat down and cracked the eggs...I then had a nasty dare from Happy Bunny to chew Tuna and spit it in my boxers (This will get me her Trading card!) I hated every second of it...I hate Tuna...and most fish!

I pulled down the boxers and they fell to the floor

Next I did Happy bunny's stuff over my chest, olive oil, whipped cream and mustard, then I added Butterfly's ingredients, Maple Syrup, beans and flour (the flour went everywhere!)

Next I moved to my head, I massaged the ketchup in from knorke, dumped the bean/pea stew from IHeartFun, then pancake batter, chocolate sauce and more ketchup from happy bunny to complete her and Butterfly's dares. I then did the 10 pies, to the crotch, butt, gave myself a pie sandwich, one on top of the head and one to the face (The pies were a little poor quality despite following the instructions from the powder)

Finally I managed to get into the bath...just, first I poured the purple gunge over my head, then the orange...the orange worked a lot better and coated me pretty much completely...then I stood there for a while realising I had to wait to do clean up, after about 20 minutes, still messy I tried to clear the bath of all the gunge...this took a while, washing it off the buckets was a pain, I then washed the chair I was sat on...by the time these things were cleaned the 45 odd minutes were up so I spent about another 20 minutes washing the gunk off me...of course made much harder by the flour! Then I threw all the containers in black bag, gathered up the sheeting and put that in...

Spent a while cleaning the pool and trying to wash the other things I'd used in prep...uploaded my pictures and wrote this report

I still have a large amount of the pain to do
Bondage Lisa's dares, 5 pies from T5P and then I believe that is everything...definitely the messiest I've ever been...and won't plan anything this crazy again for a while, but was quite the experience.

Thank you all for the votes, the keywords and the dares...will continue to update as I complete the last few pieces!

PM DARES!

Old 10-23-2018, 11:36 AM   #120
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Small update...

So tonight firstly I did Happy Me's first dare, which involved me hitting my ass with a riding crop while singing Camptown races...
This was actually pretty fun and I was laughing a bit doing it, I had my left hand out like I was holding a horses mane and did a little canter, I didn't count the hits as I couldn't do that while singing and doing the actions, so didn't subtract them from my total.

After this I thought I'd get some more out of the way...

Firstly I did the 50 Wooden Spoon hits on my ass...surprisingly this hurt haha, leaving my butt a little red...

Then I proceed to do another 100 hits on my ass with the riding crop, yep that left a sting, a nice red mark...and a tired arm haha, I did this all while having Happy written on my ass

May get some more done tonight, feeling a little tired...

PM DARES!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
500posts, bloxo, dare, messy, reward and punishment