Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-21-2015, 10:01 AM   #106
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for another great update.
I really love this one because of the detailed humilating Scene at the Cafeteria. I could really imagine kate Standing in the line picking up the Grapes. I believe she´s still undecided by her true feelings about a public place, but deep within she already knows she loved every second. Especially as she obeyed perfectly and without hesitation to her Mistress/masters orders
Old 08-21-2015, 10:35 AM   #107
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Post
Thank you for another great update.
I really love this one because of the detailed humilating Scene at the Cafeteria. I could really imagine kate Standing in the line picking up the Grapes. I believe she´s still undecided by her true feelings about a public place, but deep within she already knows she loved every second. Especially as she obeyed perfectly and without hesitation to her Mistress/masters orders
I'm glad you're enjoying the story
I've been trying to convey her conflicting emotions since the start and I've tried to describe how she's developed as a submissive as things that have always been fantasy become reality.
I wanted to try and get across how the fear of consequences that she had slowly gets replaced by the need to satisfy her Master and Mistress as she learns more about her submissive nature and accepts her true place, I hope the way I've described it has felt at least feasible.
I never wanted the story to be focused on her being abused and forced to live a life she didn't want and now the story is heading towards a finish I can turn her into the obedient slave that she's always craved to be.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 11:10 AM   #108
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
I'm glad you're enjoying the story
I've been trying to convey her conflicting emotions since the start and I've tried to describe how she's developed as a submissive as things that have always been fantasy become reality.
I wanted to try and get across how the fear of consequences that she had slowly gets replaced by the need to satisfy her Master and Mistress as she learns more about her submissive nature and accepts her true place, I hope the way I've described it has felt at least feasible.
I never wanted the story to be focused on her being abused and forced to live a life she didn't want and now the story is heading towards a finish I can turn her into the obedient slave that she's always craved to be.
You did a perfect job. Because even the fact she got tricked into her sub situation she always had that desire buried deep in her. Scott and his fellows helping her to release kates real personality. As a natural fact she need to be pushed over the edge sometimes but we can see she likes the humilating feeling and already seeking.
Also your mix between sex, humilation, training and other situations is great.

Last edited by Looking for ..; 08-21-2015 at 11:41 AM.
Looking for .. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Looking for .. for this post:
Old 08-21-2015, 12:16 PM   #109
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

Great story Sir. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

its' rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85874
Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=46987
subslaveboy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subslaveboy63 for this post:
Old 08-23-2015, 03:33 AM   #110
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 31

The cool sheet felt good against her skin as Kate flopped down on the bed, her mind was still buzzing as the days events whirled round and round in her head, another day of being humiliated and teased in every way her tormentors twisted imaginations could come up with.
It was Thursday, eleven pm, ten days and four hours since the evil belt had been locked on to her body and access to her pussy had been denied. Could it really only be ten days? The belt was never far from Kates mind now, it was an obsession, you don't know what you've got till it's gone, as they say, well now her clit was gone, effectively. But worse, it was right there, a fraction of an inch away from her clawing fingers, taunting her from behind its steel shield. Only now did she realise how often she used to play with it, orgasms were just part of life, she'd always had a quick flick when she had a quiet moment, two or three times a day her fingers would search out the throbbing little button and a couple of minutes later she'd be floating away in contented post orgasm bliss. She'd always been highly sexed, she'd always been grateful for that, it was one of life's pleasures, now it was a curse, a curse she wished she could break, but of course she couldn't, the more she tried to ignore it the more the need for release consumed her every thought.
"Gaaaaaaaah" an involuntary cry escaped her lips, not again! it had only just stopped, she buried her face in the pillow and groaned.
Her pussy was alive with a teasing, tickling buzz, the vibe inside her had sprung to life, how long it would continue Kate had no idea. It had been inside her all day, a little surprise from Jade when she'd got to the house this morning, a new bullet vibe, this one was different though, it had bluetooth that let you control it with an app on a phone, fucking technology! Kate cursed as her hips gyrated, almost with a life of their own, she just couldn't keep still as the relentless tease continued.
Kates heart had skipped when Jade removed her necklace and undid the padlock that morning, for a moment hope had filled her, maybe today was the day she'd finally be allowed some relief, something they'd dangled in front of her since the belt went on, they hinted and insinuated it may happen soon, spurring Kate on, making her strive to earn the orgasm she craved. The hope was short lived though, Jades cruel smirk gave it away even before she revealed the vibe and slid it inside Kates yearning pussy, she hadn't wasted any time getting the belt back in place and clicking the padlock shut.
They installed the app on Kates phone and locked it with a password so she had no access to the controls. Now they could turn it on from anywhere, they could be on the other side of the fucking world and still torture her. Kate had looked at the website for the vibe "Stay intimate - wherever you are", "Now you can pleasure her - even while away from home" fuck off, that's not what Jade had in mind when she bought the fucking thing, with her credit card, bitch.
The vibe had been used on and off all day, she could be anywhere, talking in front of a class, sitting in the staff room, walking down the hall, she never knew when it was going to spring to life, sending electric shivers or torment through her as she desperately tried to hide the effect it was having from any onlookers.
Beep, uuugh, what now? She picked up her phone "Hi skank, having fun?" as she read it a picture appeared, a selfie of Jade and Scott laying in bed, Scott had his arm around her shoulders, they were both sticking their tongues out.
"Yes Madam Jade" she replied, she knew better than to give any sign of dissatisfaction.
Beep, another picture, Jade had the key to Kates belt resting on her tongue. Beep "Want me to turn it up? you never know, maybe you'll manage to cum"
"Please Madam, please turn it up, I can't stand it, please" Kate couldn't help it, she knew it was pointless but she had to try, she sent the message with shaking fingers. She knew it probably wouldn't help anyway, she cursed her body, she'd never managed to orgasm without clitoral stimulation, but then again she'd never been anywhere near this horny before, maybe with just a bit more from the vibe she'd manage it.
Beep "Awwww, poor horny Kate" she felt the vibrations increase and started squirming on the bed, she could almost feel an orgasm starting to build, her hips started to buck into the air, eyes closed tightly she tried to picture Scotts cock pounding into her, it might actually work, she was thrashing wildly on the bed, not much longer, "fuuuuuuuuck!" the vibe cut off completely, leaving her panting and sweating with her hands pressed tightly between her legs in a vain attempt to try and rub the metal on her clit.
Beep "See, aren't I good to you? I hope you enjoyed your orgasm" fucking bitch! she knew damn well that wasn't long enough.
"No Madam, I didn't quite manage to cum" it took every ounce of self restraint not to tell her exactly what she was thinking right now.
Beep "Awwwwww, too bad, bye skank, Scott wants to fuck me again"
Kate buried her face in her pillow and bit her lip, she could smell her own juices on the pillow, every night she'd pull it down so she could hug it, grinding herself against it as she imagined it was Scott, with his strong arms holding her tight, she'd rub the chastity belt helplessly on the pillow, her juices leaking out and soaking into it.
Tonight was no exception, she couldn't help cuddling and humping the pillow as she tried to imagine his cock between her legs, rubbing up and down it desperately, wishing her clit was able to feel it. The vibe started humming gently again, Noooooooo!
Eleven forty five pm, Beep, Kate picked up the phone reluctantly, there was a video clip this time, Kate could guess what it was going to be. She was right, there was Scott laying on the bed, Jade was straddling him and impaled on his cock, the phone was looking straight down at it as it slid in and out of her, she was making cooing noises and moaned "Ohhhhhh, that's it Scott, fuck me hard, fill me with your cum" followed by a little giggle. Kate knew the words were more for her benefit than Scotts, I hate you! She wanted to drag the bitch off of him and slap her, but all she could do was hold her pillow tighter as a little sob of despair escaped her.
Beep, "I hope I'm not keeping you awake Kate, But that was such a great fuck I just had to share it with you. You don't mind do you?"
"No Madam Jade, Thank you for sharing it with me" politeness and curtsey was essential at all times when replying to her messages, anything else wouldn't be tolerated.
Beep, "This is a great app, you can do all sorts of things, I've set it to turn on the vibe randomly every few minutes for up to a minute each time. Maybe you'll manage to cum if you're horny enough"
"Yes Madam, I'll try to cum Madam" fucking bitch! there was no way she'd manage to cum and Jade knew that full well, maybe after five or ten minutes on that setting she'd stand a chance, if she concentrated, but not in a minute. Why won't the batteries just fucking die so I can get some peace, she thought.
Beep, "Sweet dreams skank"
Kate tried to doze, but the agonising horniness wasn't letting her get Scott out of her mind, round and round it went, the image of his cock as it slid in and out of Jade, jealously cut through her like a knife.
"Gaaaaaah" Just as sleep was starting to wash over her exhausted mind the vibe started its torment again.
For a moment Kate thought of going down to the garage, her dad had a large collection of tools in there, she was sure he had some bolt cutters, she could remove the padlock and get this fucking torture device out of her pussy and rub her neglected clit, in a few minutes she could be enjoying the orgasm she craved that had been so cruelly denied for the past ten days. But only for a moment, however unbearable this torture was, it was amusing Scott and Jade. It was a vicious circle, the hornier and more desperate she got, the more they enjoyed it, especially Jade, and the more she felt she was pleasing them and entertaining them, the hornier it made her. She'd endure it, she needed to, however hard it was this was her place now, she couldn't bare the thought of disappointing them, they might even reject her for such a serious act of defiance. She couldn't imagine going back to her old life now, even if that was possible, they were sure to carry out their threat of exposing her.
Twelve thirty am, her phone started to ring, it was a Skype call, Kates stomach lurched as she answered it.
There was Jades grinning face, it was sideways, confusing Kate for a second, then she saw Scotts familiar cock next to her, she was resting her head on his belly and her hand was wrapped around it.
"Awwww, what's up skank? Aren't you pleased to see me?" Jade said, pushing out her bottom lip to mock Kates sad expression.
"Yes Madam, I'm always pleased to see you" Kate replied with a travesty of a smile.
"Glad to hear it, just thought you might be lonely, I think Scott can manage another little cummy before we go to sleep, I love the taste of his cum so much" with that Jade leant to one side and took the tip of his now erect cock into her mouth, sliding it deep down her throat before removing it from her mouth again.
"mmmmmmm, delicious. I didn't want to be selfish, so I thought I'd share it with you, and just because I'm so good to you, I'll even turn on your vibe while you watch" Jades hand reached towards the camera, the picture went off and a few seconds later the vibe started running, not quite the lowest setting, just enough to be an agonisingly infuriating tease, the picture returned.
"I'll leave it on until Scotts shot his load, lets see if you can cum before he does" She must spend every spare moment thinking of ways of making my life a misery, Kate thought to herself as she watched Scotts cock disappearing between Jades stretched lips.
Two minutes later and Kate was whimpering as the erotic show she was being forced to watch was making her delirious with frustration, the vibe was relentless, just enough to feel like an orgasm wasn't far away, but never quite enough, just a bit more, please, just a bit more, Kate begged silently, knowing it would never come. Her hands were clamped against the metal band in front of her aching clit, so close, so close "Aaaaaagh" she couldn't suppress a wail of anguish.
"Oh fuck, that's it, keep going, mmmmmmm, fuck that's good" Kate could hear Scotts words as Jades expert mouth did its work, that should be me, I should be pleasing him, I'd do it so much better than you, bitch.
She was fixated by the sight of Jades bobbing head, she could almost taste his salty cum on her tongue, eventually Jade removed the cock from her mouth and started flicking her tongue over the tip just as wave after wave of cum squirted over her face, it went in her eyes, over her cheeks, even in her hair.
Looking into the camera, she started scooping globs of cum off her face, then stuck out her tongue and licked it off her fingers "mmmmmmm, that tastes soooooo good" the sight of Kate sobbing and squirming uncontrollably was turning Jade on "Bet you wish you could taste it don't you skank?"
"Yes Madam, very much Madam" Kate managed between sobs
"Awwww, maybe one day. Fuck I'm so horny now, time for Scott to return the favour I think, you wouldn't believe how good he is with his tongue, well I guess you're going to have to take my word for it skank. Time to go, Scott wants to get to work on my pussy" Jade reached forward and the picture went off, a few seconds later the vibe stopped its torture.
Kate pushed her face into her pillow, her hand came up and she punched it over and over in frustration, she was so helpless, so powerless, these two were the other side of town but they controlled everything she did, everything she felt, aaaaagh, that thought just made the horniness even worse.

Five thirty am, the alarm pierced into Kates consciousness. After another hour of intermittent torment from the vibe she'd finally managed a few hours of sleep, the batteries must have finally given up and let her drift off undisturbed.
She felt an itching under the belt, her hands went down instinctively to scratch it, but of course they couldn't, the hairs on her previously shaved pussy were starting to grow back and the belt was keeping them pushed against her skin so the ends kept poking her. She sighed, just another little torment she had to endure, an infuriating itch she couldn't scratch, if only that was the only itch going on under the damn belt that she couldn't scratch, she thought.
She opened the draw to her bedside cabinet to get a tissue, her collection of vibes and dildos was in there, they seemed to be taunting her now, the huge dildo that used to stretch her pussy to its limit, what she'd give to feel that pounding inside her now, the vibe that had given her more orgasms than she could count as she worked it over her clit, now useless, redundant, it was like losing a limb, she wanted her pussy back, she wanted her clit back, but they didn't belong to her any more, not in any way, they belonged to Scott and Jade, gaaaaaaaaah.
Dragging herself to the bathroom she got under the shower and contemplated what the day had in store for her....

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 08-23-2015, 12:16 PM   #111
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Oh what a hell of a nice teasing mindgame
Old 08-25-2015, 03:33 AM   #112
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 32

The front door opened "Morning Kate, I hope you had a good night" Scott said with a mischievous grin.
"Yes Sir" Kate replied meekly, you have no fucking idea.
"Good, good, Well the week's nearly over, we've got a treat planned for you tonight" Scott turned towards the stairs "Jade wants the kitchen cleaned, then bring us breakfast and coffee, you've got half an hour" he said as he disappeared towards the bedroom.
Kate sighed as she walked into the kitchen, it was a mess, there was what looked like syrup all over the cooker and worktops, it had even trickled down the doors under the worktop, Kate knew she'd just squirted it everywhere on purpose, knowing how difficult it is to clean up the thick sticky liquid.
She quickly got to work, Jade was bound to inspect everything closely, looking for any speck of syrup that she'd missed. As she scrubbed furiously, trying to shift the goo that seemed to be welded to every surface she could hear moans and squeals from Jade, Scott must have that cock inside her again. She was being deliberately loud of course, knowing Kate was downstairs, she wanted to make sure she knew exactly what was going on.
Kate did the best job she could in the time given while trying to prepare breakfast and make the coffee at the same time, when the half hour was up she took the tray upstairs and went in to the bedroom. Jade and Scott were cuddling and kissing on top of the sheets, their naked bodies entwined, the scent of sex filled the air, reminding Kate of everything she was missing. After glancing at her coming in they ignored her for a while, jealousy filled her, just as it was supposed to.
When they'd separated, Jade told her to kneel on the bed between their feet, as they ate breakfast they smiled at the sight of Kates pained expression as she had to gaze at Scotts cock just in front of her, she could smell the musty scent of their bodies and could hardly restrain herself from falling forward and burying her face into his crotch.
"What's up skank?" Jade said playfully, giving her a little kick.
"Nothing Madam Jade" she replied, knowing they'd just laugh at her if she told them what was going through her mind, it wasn't like they didn't already know.
"I can't wait for tonight, you're in for a fun time" Jade said cryptically
"I know you must be a bit short of money Kate, Jade has been hammering your credit card a bit hasn't she?" Scott added.
"Yes Sir, I'm very short of money, my credit card is nearly maxed out, I don't know how I'll pay it" she replied, it was true, they'd spent thousands of dollars on her card, Candice as well, it would take her months to clear the debt even if they didn't spend any more.
"Awwww, well don't worry, I've a feeling things will look better after tonight" Scott winked at her.
"What....What do you mean Sir?" she couldn't resist asking.
Jade laughed at her nervous face as her eyes darted back and forth "Patience skank, you'll find out soon enough" her hand was on Scotts cock now, Kate could see it swelling in her fingers.
Looking at Scott, Jade said "Do you think she deserves a treat? Shall we let her clean us up today?"
"Hmmmmm, yeah, I think she deserves it" he replied, trying to hide his enthusiasm, it had been a while since he'd felt Kates hot mouth on his cock and he wanted it more than he'd let on to Jade.
Kate looked back to Jade imploringly, please Madam, please, she begged with her eyes, but daren't say anything, she knew Jade could just as easily deny it and make her squirm as she watched her doing it herself.
Jade reached down and grabbed Kates hair, pulling her up the bed she guided her face to Scotts cock "Lick it bitch, no sucking"
Kates tongue came out and she started tracing lines up and down his shaft, each time she got to the tip she had to fight the urge to take it between her lips and suck it deep into her mouth, she wanted to feel it filling her, but Jade wasn't going to make it that easy. She manoeuvred herself around him so she could lick him from every side, the scent of Jades pussy was all over him, covering his shaft as well as coating his pubes, this just added to Kates frustration and by the time Jade dragged her off again she was whimpering.
"That's enough, time for a shower, come on skank, you can help" Jade said as she nudged Scott, he climbed out of bed and Jade followed him to the bathroom "Come on then, stay on your knees, crawl in here"
Jade turned on the water in the large shower and the pair of them got under it, Scott picked up the shower gel and proceeded to rub the slippery liquid over his chest and shoulders, then her held up the bottle and trickled some over Jades tits and back.
"Get in here skank, stay on your knees, now wash us, work that soap everywhere" Kate looked up at them from her position between them, they'd stepped out from under the water and their wet bodies were glistening under the light, Kates hands came up and she felt a shiver of excitement as she started to massage the soap all over Scotts muscular chest, she was trembling as she felt his warm body slide under her fingers, she wanted to grab him, to pull him close and push her lips onto his, but she daren't do anything but work her hands over every inch of his firm tanned body. Scott turned around so she could rub his back and neck, then her hands worked their way down so she good kneed and squeeze his rippling ass cheeks, this was almost too much for Kate and she let out an involuntary moan of despair.
This didn't escape Jade's notice and smiling she grabbed her round the back of the neck and forced her face between his ass cheeks "Use your tongue bitch" she ordered, Kates tongue came out and she buried it deep into his wet soapy crack, making long up and down strokes with it to clean him thoroughly, her tears mixed with the water dripping from his wet body.
Finally Jade released her as she went to work on his legs, sitting back on her heels she massaged handfuls of soap up and down his muscles, when he turned back around so she could do the front her face was inches from his cock that was semi erect and pointing straight at her, so close, a couple of inches away, just a little lean forward and she could devour that delicious shaft deep into her mouth.
Not able to take her eyes from his bobbing cock she carried on washing him, Jade took a handful of soap and grabbed his cock with it, stroking it slowly she said "Don't worry about this bit, I'll take care of it"
Aaaaaagh, you evil cunt, Kate wanted to scream as she had to watch Jade bring her other hand up and work the soapy liquid all over his cock and balls with both hands, massaging his shaft and kneading his big pendulous balls.
The feel of her slippery fingers on him soon brought Scott to full erection and Jade started to concentrate on stroking him, she started to polish the tip with the soapy palm of her other hand, this soon had him moaning and squirming deliciously, right in front of Kates face. It wasn't long before he was ready to cum, yet again, Jade looked down at Kate who'd almost forgotten about the task she'd been given, her hands were just rubbing up and down his thigh idly, so fixated was she with the view in front of her.
"Open wide bitch" Jade said when she felt the familiar twitching of Scotts shaft in her tight grip which indicated his orgasm was imminent, she directed the tip so it pointed straight into Kates eager waiting mouth, Kate swallowed every drop gratefully as he pumped his load, each squirt splashing against the back of her mouth.
"Well, what do you say?" Jade said.
"Thank you Sir" Kate replied, the salty taste still in her mouth.
"Now get back to work, wash me bitch" Jade said as she cleaned up a dribble of cum that was trickling down Scotts cock.
Kate knelt up again and went to work massaging and squeezing Jades soapy tits, directly in her eye line the urge to suck one of her nipples into her mouth was intense. As she was doing this Scott had covered his hands in soap and stood behind her, reaching under her arms he cupped Kates swinging tits, squeezing and rubbing gently he made sure every inch of them was slippery with soap, as he squeezed the soft pliant flesh pushed between his fingers, they were so much more satisfying to hold than Jades firm, young little tits her thought to himself.
Kate was made to run her hands over Jades whole body, paying particular attention to her buttocks and finally, of course, her tight little shaven pussy, by the time Jade was satisfied she'd done a thorough enough job Kate was sobbing in despair, Scotts strong hands running all over her body as she did it was a torture that almost made her break down and beg for mercy.
"Back on your feet" Jade ordered, when Kate stood up the pair of them finished the job of making sure every nerve in Kates body was screaming for release by lightly brushing there soapy hands over her, touching so lightly it was just an infuriating tickle, she needed to feel more, to feel them grab her, use her, push her up against the wall and fuck her, but that would never come. She shook uncontrollably as their teasing hands tormented her for what seemed like hours.
As he stood behind her Scott ran his hands down her belly so he could let his wet fingertips trace light tracks either side of the chastity belt, she shivered as he started to tickle her, she could feel the tip of his cock bobbing against her ass, eventually she couldn't stand it any more "Pleeeeeeeese, stop, stop, pleeeeeease" she wailed as she almost lost control and moved out of their reach, she knew moving without permission would bring a severe punishment though.
They both laughed at her plight "Awwww, poor Kate, aren't we mean?" Jade teased.
The three of them stepped under the water, as the hot stream cascaded over there bodies they rinsed each other off, Kates hands migrated to Scotts body of course, even though it fuelled her horniness unbearably she couldn't help herself, she had to feel him, however frustrating it was that he wouldn't reciprocate.
When all the soap was gone they stepped out of the shower "Back on your knees skank" Jade said as she handed her a big fluffy towel "dry us, and don't you dare miss anything"

"Hmmmmm, that looks good" Jade said, admiring the sight as Kate paraded back and forth in front of her, wearing a black latex mini dress, trimmed with red it had a red zip up the front, a pair of knee length boots and a collar completed the outfit, the collar had 'SLUT' written on it in sparkly studs. Jade had been busy with Kates credit card again and ordered some more outfits, the ones she'd brought during their shopping trip were getting to be familiar to everyone now.
Kates mind felt like mush, after the merciless teasing of the shower that morning the rest of the day had been a blur, she was a horny mess of raging hormones that had taken over every waking moment, she could think about nothing but relieving the unbearable ache in her pussy that Jade was determined to increase to a level that was beyond endurance, she'd very nearly succeeded.
Jade and Scott were obviously excited but they wouldn't tell her where they were going, Jade was making sure she looked her best though, she'd already done her makeup for her, at best she looked like a whore, she'd exaggerated everything, her bright red lipstick extending well beyond the boundary of her lips, the eye liner, the eyebrows she'd drawn on, everything was too much, like it had been done by a five year old, she cringed as she looked at herself in the mirror.
As Jade packed a selection of toys into a large bag Kate noticed a couple of huge dildos she hadn't seen before as well as a set of butt plugs that made her shudder, even the smallest in the set looked like it would be agony.
"Well, time to get going skank" Jade said "Come on, lets get you in the car" She led her out the bedroom and they met Scott in the hall.
He was on the phone talking to someone, when he saw Kate coming down the stairs he smiled "....don't worry Dave, you won't be disappointed, anyway, we'll be there in a couple of hours, got to go, bye"
Scott reached into his pocket, stepping up to Kate he said "You look a picture Kate, you're going to make me proud" her heart skipped as a warm shiver went through her at his words, then she felt him gently guide her hands behind her back and the handcuffs click on to her wrists.
He guided her out the door, Jade had the trunk of the car open already "In you get skank, we might want a bit of privacy on the trip" she said, with her heart pounding Kate climbed into the large trunk of the BMW, the last thing she saw before she was immersed in darkness was Jade blowing her a kiss and winking.

Stories

Old 08-25-2015, 04:13 AM   #113
filthyBoy

Can't wait to see the rest of that!
hidden public, anal
LIMITS:
social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, body writing, cum eating, messy, wasting my time

kik: filthyboygetdare
filthyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:21 AM   #114
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

oh yeah, i´m looking forward to the moment they will tell her how Kate will get the money problem solved
Old 08-27-2015, 04:34 AM   #115
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 33

After what seemed like hours, Kate felt the car take a sharp turn, she could hear stones being picked up by the tyres, rattling inside the wheel arches as the car slowly made its way down a track. Her heart started to pound, they must be out in the country, in the middle of nowhere, somewhere she could just disappear and no-one would ever find her, what the fuck were they planning to do with her? As the car slowed and came to a stop she was close to panic, she felt like the dark claustrophobic trunk was closing in on her, she pulled at the handcuffs, trying to slide her wrists through them but they just bit into her skin as she pulled.
She heard the car doors open and footsteps outside, then her eyes were dazzled by a bright light that seemed to be piercing her skull, the trunk had been opened and as her eyes adjusted she could see Scott and Jade in silhouette, there was a powerful spotlight mounted high up somewhere behind them, what the fuck was going on? She'd expected to be in the middle of some dark wood somewhere.
"Awwww, don't look so scared Kate, don't you trust us?" Scott said, It's not you I'm worried about, she wanted to say, but stayed silent.
"Out you get skank, time to make yourself useful" Jade added, reaching in and getting hold of her arm, supporting her as she struggled to get her legs out the trunk with her hands cuffed.
She was stunned by the sight that greeted her, the light was illuminating a huge manicured lawn that disappeared into the darkness, interspersed with mature oak trees, it was mounted on the side of an imposing gothic style building that towered over them, its ornate facade was covered with arched windows and detailed carvings, they've brought me to fucking Hogwarts, she thought to herself. The stones she'd heard were from the long gravel driveway that disappeared into the distance, the road must be at least a mile away.
"Welcome to Collinbrooke" Scott said, Kate recognised the name, they'd been running a TV advertising campaign recently, it was one of the USA's oldest and most prestigious universities, now she recognised the building.
"What are we doing here Sir?" she was almost afraid to ask.
"Just a little dinner Kate, chance for you to earn some money entertaining the guests" he replied, before Kate could ask any more he was already talking to someone else on the phone "....Yeah we're out front, see you soon, I think I can remember the way to the dorm"
"Let's go, don't want to keep them waiting" Jade said, walking arm in arm with Scott as they made their way around the side of the building, leaving Kate to stumble over the gravel in her heels, if she fell she wouldn't be able to catch herself so she had to be extra careful. Scott was carrying the holdall that he'd packed earlier, they glanced back occasionally to make sure she was still there, glaring at her impatiently if she fell too far behind.
Eventually they made there way to the door of another building, less impressive than the first, it still oozed money though, the detailed stonework looked like it came from an old English church rather than a university dorm.
As Scott pulled open the heavy wooden door they were hit by the sounds of rowdy laughter and shouting and the smell of food and alcohol, they walked through a large hallway with arches leading off to corridors on either side and stepped into what looked like a medieval banqueting hall. As they entered a loud cheer went up around the room, it was filled with about twenty guys, most of them looked like they were in their early twenties, most were dressed in tailcoats, white waistcoats and white bow ties, there were a couple of middle eastern boys wearing trobes and ghutras. The table was covered in large silver platters and dishes, some were still piled with food, some were empty, the dinner had obviously been going on for a while, there were empty wine bottles everywhere.
She could smell the money in the room, most of the boys came from a world she could only imagine, filled with a sense of entitlement and privilege, they obviously rarely had to worry about the consequences of their actions.
"SCOTT!" one of the boys shouted, getting to his feet he came over to meet them "Hello Jade, nice to see you again" he said as he shook Scotts hand.
"And this must be the lovely Kate" he said as his eyes wandered up and down Kates latex covered body, she really wished she could bring her hands round in front of her.
"It is, I told you you wouldn't be disappointed" Scott replied, he put his arm around her shoulders and squeezed her, she felt a lot better with his strong arm around her.
"This is Dave, I've known him for years, his parents are, shall we say, quite wealthy, as you can probably guess" He could feel Kate trembling under his arm, she was obviously scared, he leant in and whispered in her ear "Don't worry, Dave's a good guy, and I'm going to be here all evening"
Dave laughed "That they are, don't look so scared Kate, we don't bite" this produced a round of laughter from the table and several of the guys bared their teeth and snapped them together in mock biting.
"They're very generous Kate, if you're a good girl you'll earn more than enough to pay off your credit card" Scott tried to reassure her.
"You'd better be a good girl skank, because we get half of anything they give you, and I want at least three thousand dollars by the end of the night" Jade added, she was going to enjoy watching Kate entertaining these over privileged twats.
Now Kate realised what the evening was about, she was going to work for tips entertaining the room full of drunken louts.
Scott had reached into his bag and taken out the heavy metal collar and chain that Kate was familiar with, he fixed it around her neck and handed the leash to Dave "There you are, she's all yours, try not to break her"
"Oh don't worry, she's in good hands" Dave replied, pulling the leash, Kate stepped forward as it got tight, he ran his other hand down her back and gave the tight rubber gripping her ass a squeeze.
Scott unlocked the handcuffs and removed them and Dave started to lead Kate around the table, he was slightly unsure of himself but as every guy turned to drink in the delicious sight, some of them reaching out and groping her, he soon relaxed.
Kate could feel her pussy dripping, she could feel the juice trickling between her legs, the attention she was getting from so many horny guys, every one of them leering and almost drooling at the thought of using her body was turning her on more than she thought possible, she felt like a slut, a whore, and that's what she was going to be tonight. The room was rowdy and filled with drunken laughter, but she could tell many of these guys were a bit nervous, for all their wealth and privilege, many of them had lived fairly sheltered lives and hadn't had much sexual experience.
She felt hands on her legs from some of the bolder ones, running up under her dress, pushing under the tight latex to squeeze her ass, the feeling of the chastity belt brought quizzical looks from some of them as they tried to find her pussy, she got a few bills stuffed down her cleavage, fifties and hundreds mostly.
"I hope you're going to be an obedient little girl tonight, we've had prostitutes before, but they tend to get scared and run off when things get....interesting. I don't think we'll have that problem with you though will we?" Dave said when everyone had had a chance to admire the goods. Twice a year he arranged these little get togethers for his fiends and had been disappointed by the lack of enthusiasm from professionals in the past.
Kate glanced over at Scott who was sitting at the side of the room "No....No Sir"
"Good Girl" as he said that one of the other guys walked over, he'd been rummaging through the bag that Scott had brought.
He was holding the pigs snout that Kate really hoped she'd never see again "Looks like we have ourselves a little piggy" he said as he put the snout over her nose and snapped the elastic behind her head.
"Nice one John, come on piggy up you get" Dave said, pulling the leash so Kate had to climb up onto the long banqueting table, she knelt thereon all fours, looking down the snout at the two rows of laughing faces staring back at her.
"Come on piggy, oink oink" one of the guys said.
"Oink" Kate said.
"Oh come on, you can do better than that" she felt a slap on her ass.
"Oink, Oink" she said, louder this time.
"Crawl piggy" Dave said, pulling the leash he made her crawl down the table, trying to avoid the plates, bottles and glasses that covered it.
As she crawled down the table she felt slaps and gropes from hands coming at her from all directions, there were mocking pig noises coming from all around her, which gradually turned in to the whole table chanting "Oink piggy, Oink piggy, Oink Oink Oink"
Kate had to repeat the chant, with her cheeks burning she forced her shaking voice to say the words, only to be met with calls of "Louder, louder"
Again and again she repeated it "Oink piggy, Oink piggy, Oink Oink Oink" until she was almost shouting it, they were all clapping in unison in time with her, her ass was being slapped repeatedly, making her crawl up and down the table so everyone had a chance to grab and slap her.
After a few minutes one of them stood up and grabbed her ear, twisting it he shouted "I bet you can squeal like a pig, come on piggy, squeal for me" this brought a howl of laughter from everyone.
Kate hesitated for a second, not knowing what to do.
"Squeal piggy, squeal for me now" he said, twisting her ear more painfully now.
"Wheeeeeeeeee" she said, she knew what he wanted, she'd seen the film.
"Louder" he barked.
"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee" she repeated, bringing fresh laughter, music started to fill the room, someone had found a song on their phone, it was 'duelling banjo's' very fucking funny she thought "Wheeeeeeeeeeeee"
Some of the guys started to mimic playing the banjo as the room was filled with laughter and shouts of "louder" and "squeal piggy"
The guy holding her ear started to walk down the table, keeping her head pulled low she was forced to follow "Wheeeeeeeee, Wheeeeeeeee, Wheeeeeeee" she repeated over and over as she was pulled the length of the table and back again.
But the time they tired of this little game Kate had lost any sense of pride, just going along with whatever they made her do, she was shaking with embarrassment but her clit felt like it was on fire, so many guys, all enjoying using her, fuck, she was a dirty slut, she just couldn't help herself.
"Piggy must be hungry, get your snout in the trough piggy" Dave said, pulling the leash until her head was over a large tureen filled with fish soup, it was quite full, no one could be bothered with the soup obviously. She felt a sharp stinging blow on her ass, someone had been going through the bag and found the school cane.
Kate put her face down into the soup and started to suck it up, she felt blow after blow from the cane, she was soon squirming and spluttering on the soup as she gasped from the painful blows, the plastic snout was submerged and sticking in the thick liquid when she raised her head, it was full and heavy, keeping her nose covered when she came up for air.
Finally they let her take her face out the bowl, she sat back on her heels, the soup coated her face and as she sat there it trickled out of the snout and down her chin to end up on her tits, she felt a disgusting mess. After making her wait for a while as they enjoyed laughing at her plight she was given a handful of napkins to clean herself up with.
"kneel up girl" Dave said "Lets have a proper look at you".
As she raised herself up so she was kneeling in front of him she heard Jade shout from the side of the room "Present" immediately she put her hands behind her head and pushed her chest forward.
"Wow, they do have you well trained don't they" Dave remarked, impressed by the instant response. He let his hands run over her tits, he could feel her heartbeat as his hand lingered on her heaving chest.
He got hold of the zip and started to slowly draw it down, as the zip lowered Kates tits were released, dropping slightly and separating, the dress fell open as the zip reached the bottom.
"Arms down" he said, then he slipped the dress off her shoulders so it could fall to the table, leaving her in just the collar, boots, and of course the shiny chastity belt that brought exclamations of surprise and excitement from around the room.
"Shit, that's amazing, Scott described it to me, but I'd never have believed it" he said, this was something outside of his experience entirely. He noticed the padlock on the front "Well I hope they brought the key with them"
"Of course" Scott called over, waving his keys in the air.
"She's fucking hot Scott, you're a lucky man" Jade shot daggers at him, you can fuck off, Scotts mine, there's no way that bitch is having him.
As Dave was still enjoying Kate's body that was now presented so invitingly to him Kates stomach knotted as she saw a guy walking over to the table with the set of butt plugs in his hand.
"Well these look fun, Lets have a little game with these" he said as he put them down on the table.

Stories

Old 08-29-2015, 05:46 AM   #116
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 34

The six plugs were placed down the length of the table, smallest at one end, largest at the other, they had suction cups on the bases and were stuck down, pointing towards the large chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
Kate shuddered at the thought of them penetrating her tight ass, since her pussy had been locked away she'd been experimenting with anal, trying anything that might give her a bit of stimulation. She'd pushed small vibes in there, and a butt plug that was dwarfed by these monsters lined up on the table. She'd enjoyed feeling something inside her yearning body, but she'd never been able to get anywhere near an orgasm, just more frustration as she vainly pounded herself with the toys, making herself sore and leaving her more desperate than when she started.
"Come on skank, time to earn your money" Jade was holding her leash, she couldn't resist joining in and had taken charge of this part of the proceedings, Kate crawled down the table as she pulled the leash.
With the school cane in the other hand Jade gave her a quick flick, catching her on the back of the leg "Up you get, squat over it"
"Yes Madam" Kate said, so many eyes on her, so many leering faces all around.
Jade pulled the leash taught so Kate was force to lean forward, bringing their faces closer together "Pull those cheeks apart bitch, no need for any lube on that little thing, you'll hardly feel it"
"Madam, please...." Kate was going to beg for some lube, but decided that would be pointless. She reached back and grabbed a cheek in each hand, pulling them apart she cringed, knowing her most intimate parts were on full display to a room full of drunken strangers. She could hear shuffling behind her as guys further down the table came up for a better view. Her asshole was framed perfectly by the two metal bars of the chastity belt that curved around it.
"Down you go" Jade said, giving her another flick with the cane, Kate lowered herself until she felt the tip of the plug between her cheeks, she got it positioned on her asshole, fuck, she was clenched tight, how the fuck was she supposed to relax and let it inside under these circumstances?
She felt another couple of blows from the cane, Jade was getting impatient "Come on cunt, get down on that plug"
Some of the guys started to chant "Down, down, down...", others started clapping in time and soon the whole room was clapping and chanting Kate let more and more of her weight rest on the plug that was trying to force itself inside her stubbornly resisting little hole.
Her face was red and sweating, finally she relaxed her legs completely, the plug won the battle and her ass was forced open, she gasped in pain as the widest part stretched her sphincter but the pain passed as she settled fully on to the plug. A large cheer when up around the room as Kate sighed with relief.
"Well that deserves a little reward" one of the guys said, stuffing a hundred dollar bill into the waistband of her belt.
A stinging stroke from the cane "What do you say?"
"Th-Thank you Sir" Kate replied
"Bounce bitch" Jade said with an evil smirk, Kate looked at her, confused for a second, then she felt another blow "Come on, get that ass bouncing"
"Yes Madam" Kate pushed herself up, a fresh twinge of pain went through her stretched ass as the plug slipped out, and again as she sank back down. Again and again she repeated the task with fresh chants of "Bounce, bounce, bounce" ringing around the room. With her cheeks burning with shame she entertained the room with her wild bouncing as she fucked her ass hard, she realised her pussy was dripping so much her juices had trickled between her legs and down the plug, lubricating it for her.
When the excitement in the room started to wane Jade let her stop, telling her to get off the plug.
Kate knelt there, still feeling embarrassed and exposed "Look at the state of my plug you dirty skank" Jade said, glaring at her in mock annoyance.
Kates stomach lurched, she knew what was coming "I'm sorry Madam, she said quietly.
"Sorry? well sorry isn't going to get it clean is it, dirty whore"
"No Madam"
"Well, get down there and clean it cunt"
Kate grimaced as she got down on all fours to the sound of cheers and humiliating jibes, painfully aware of how exposed her now gaping ass was to the inspection of the room of increasingly rowdy guys as it was pushed into the air, yes, I'm a filthy whore, I don't need you all to keep telling me, she thought to herself. Closing her eyes her lips wrapped around the dirty plug and she obediently sucked it clean.
"Come on, plenty of work to do yet skank" Jade said as soon as Kate raised her head and lead her down the table to the next plug.
Kate looked at it and groaned, it was about half an inch wider than the last one "Madam, please can I have some lube, it's so big Madam" she whimpered
"Awwww, it's time we stretched that tight little ass, bitch" she said, giving it a swipe with the cane "But don't say I'm not kind, I'll lube it up for you" Kate's heart skipped, that was too easy.
Jade went to the bag of toys and returned with a bottle, she tipped it up, letting the contents trickle on to the tip of the plug.
Kate cursed herself for saying anything, stupid cow, she thought as she watched the Tabasco sauce coating the plug, this was bringing howls of laughter from everyone in the room.
"Well, there you are, nice and wet and slippery for you" Jade said, looking into her eyes, when Kate didn't say anything she raised her eyebrows.
"Thank you Madam" Kate said.
"My pleasure, any more requests"
Yeah, get up here and sit on the fucking thing yourself bitch "No Madam" she replied meekly.
"Good, squat then, pull that ass open" Kate positioned herself as before and lowered herself until she felt the plug, it didn't take her long to find her asshole with the tip. She took a deep breath and pushed down, it slipped inside her easily, she was still gaping a bit from the previous plug and the sauce helped it slide in.
It felt cool as the sauce lubricated her, this isn't so bad she thought, Jade was watching her face in anticipation, waiting for the inevitable effect. After a few seconds Jade started to laugh as the look of discomfort on Kates face changed to agony. What the fuck! you bitch! Kate was squirming uncontrollably as the burning in her ass increased.
"Awwww, is it getting a bit warm?" Jade teased "Too bad, get bouncing" she then walked around the other side of the table and started to bring the cane down across Kates quivering ass.
"Come on, bouncy bouncy" Kate started to move, fucking her poor stretched burning hole, the room started to clamp and soon she heard them chanting "Bounce, bounce, bounce" in time with her plunges on to the plug, she was moaning and gasping in pain with each thrust as the temperature in her ass increased.
"Aaaaaagh, please Madam, it hurts, please can I stop" she begged.
This just brought a snort of derision from Jade "No, keep going skank" a tirade of blows came down on her bouncing ass cheeks.
Kate was soon sobbing in pain and humiliation, not daring to slow her ass fucking for a second, knowing it would just bring more attention from the cane.
After a few minutes the effect of the sauce was starting to wear off, she was sweating and panting from the exertion of keeping up the fucking for so long, Jade finally let her stop and pull herself up off the plug when it was obvious she couldn't keep going much longer.
Jade didn't need to say anything, she just looked at her and with a slight raising of her eyebrows Kate bent over and took the dirty, spicy plug between her lips. As she cleaned it she felt some bills being stuffed into her belt "Two hundred, lets try for four hundred" she heard from the guy who'd put it in there.
Jade pulled at the leash "You heard the man, move down the line" reluctantly Kate crawled down to the next plug and shivered when she realised how big it was, fuck!
"It's only fair we lube it up for her again" a guy said from the side "This should do the trick nicely" he had a small container in his hand "The caterers had this with them, one of the waitresses said it should work well"
The waitresses had run a gauntlet of abuse all evening, being groped and sworn at by these over privileged drunken idiots, it was beyond what they should have to put up with, earning minimum wage to be harassed by these rich twats. It had put one of them in an evil mood and she'd volunteered the bottle of Wasabi to him, anything to take the attention away from them.
Now the waitress was smirking as she watched from the sidelines "Be my guest" Jade said, curious.
The guy gave the plug a generous coating with the Wasabi, Kates heart was pounding and her mouth was dry, this wasn't going to be good.
"You know the drill" Jade said, giving the leash a sharp tug, Kate knew it only too well, squatting over the plug she let her ass lower on to the plug, it was gaping wide now after the fucking it had just received. Unlike the Tabasco, the effect of the Wasabi was immediate on her already tender ass, she winced as the plug started to enter her and it was soon a mass of burning agony, she pushed down and the huge plug stretched her more and more, she felt like she was being split in two. She let out a loud yelp as the widest part penetrated her sphincter, as she settled down at least the unbearable stretching subsided slightly, unfortunately the burning only increased.
She sobbed, it felt like she had a red hot poker shoved up her ass "Get moving" Jade said as she went to work with the cane again.
Kate started to rock up and down, she could hardly move on the plug though, it was so tight it had her pegged to the table, Jade could tell it was filling her to the limit but it didn't stop her from urging her on with the cane for a while. "Wasabi, Wasabi, "Wasabiiiiii" the crowd were shouting as she struggled on, trying to fuck her tortured ass with the impossibly large plug.
Eventually they tired of their torment and let Kate flop down on the plug, exhausted, the effect of the sauce had subsided slightly but it was still a mass of burning agony.
"Off you get" Jade said, pulling the leash, she could tell Kate had done her best, she was impressed by how much she'd endured.
"Well done" the guy with the sauce whispered as he pushed four hundred dollars into her belt.
"Move skank, we're not finished yet" Jade said, Kate groaned as she crawled to the next plug, please, no more, please, she begged silently.
Jade had a bottle of lube in her hand now, she knew there was no way the next one would get inside her without it and she dribbled it on the plug until it was coated.
"You better get that inside you skank, it's eight hundred for this one, and I want a new pair of shoes" Jade said as she held up her phone to show her, on the screen was a pair of blue slingbacks with five inch heels, the price was three nine nine.
Fuck you! "Yes Madam Jade" Kate really needed the money, she had to pay off her credit cards somehow, it was nice to know Jade would be pissing away her half on yet another pair of shoes she'd never wear.
The tip went in easily, she was gaping so much now, the skin was still tender and raw from the hot sauce though, she gritted her teeth and let her body weight push it in deeper, relentlessly her tight hole was stretched wider and wider, fuck it seemed to go on forever, she must be down to the widest part by now. Her eyes were watering as she forced herself down further, she had to make herself bounce a couple of times until finally the maximum extent of the plug popped inside her and she sank down to the base. It felt like someone had forced a fucking baseball bat inside her, she sat there as her body slowly adjusted to the huge intrusion. The searing pain was slowly replaced with a feeling of being full, fuller than she'd ever been in her life, she couldn't move, she just sat there breathing heavily, oblivious to the clapping from the guys who were obviously impressed she managed to get that monster inside her.
"Well done" Jade said "We'll soon have that ass loosened up"
"Yes Madam Jade" Kate replied, happy that she'd managed to please her, the pain from the massive insertion was fading a bit, leaving her feeling like a whore, used and stretched.
One of the guys collected some hundreds from the rest and stuffed them into the belt.
Jade took the opportunity to take all the money collected so far and stuff it in her pocket "Now, shall we try the next one?......."

Stories

The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 08-29-2015, 09:51 AM   #117
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love this butt plug thing.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 04:45 PM   #118
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Know that I'm following the story closely and love reading it

Just showing you some support, please keep writing.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 10:07 PM   #119
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

I've followed your story since you first posted it and I love it. You're an amazing writer!

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
ForeverAlways is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ForeverAlways for this post:
Old 08-31-2015, 07:32 AM   #120
dlJohn
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story, looking forward to more.

Dislikes: messing diapers, AB, drinking pee, cum eating, enemas

Limits: scat, long term dares, pics/vids, illegal
dlJohn is offline   Reply With Quote