Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-07-2012, 02:32 PM   #106
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyaC View Post
Go to a public pool (at a time that you know it will be busy) and shower before going into the pool in the men's showers, either topless or with no clothes. If you're very daring, then piss after you're finished showering too.
If you are caught explain that you thought it was unisex showering like most places have (unless it is unisex showering, in which case all you'll have to explain is your lack of clothing).
Sounds like an interesting dare to try too xx

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #107
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

I fancy a realli daring and good dare for me to do tomorrow.

Come on everybody get your thinking caps on.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #108
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
I fancy a realli daring and good dare for me to do tomorrow.

Come on everybody get your thinking caps on.
did you see my mall dare?
isnt that daring?

or how about put on some old clothes but tag them all with a pricetag.
hang a note on front and back saying: clothes for sale.
make the prices small like $5, $10
have fun and dont stop until you sold it all.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #109
DarthTease

Selling yourself off to one of your friends for a week isn't daring? You still haven't done it. :-)
DarthTease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #110
ElyaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthTease View Post
Selling yourself off to one of your friends for a week isn't daring? You still haven't done it. :-)
I second this idea. :P (Only for more visibility )
ElyaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:09 AM   #111
chapps

I thought my dare was quite daring too spending an hour naked in a laundrette pleasing someone who's lent you their washing powder would count as daring in my book...
Old 03-15-2012, 12:43 PM   #112
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissinKitty View Post
Next time you go swimming, don’t tie your bikini top very tight when you put it on. When you dive into the pool, the water will tear your bikini top off of your body leaving you exposed to all who care to look. If you are more daring, pretend not to notice until someone points it out to you.
I got two dares done today which was great and good fun to do so thank you all.

I decided to go swimming today, this is not something I do very often as I am not a very good swimmer and I can't dive but I thought the dares were great so wanted to give it a go.

The local swimming pool is not to far from where I live so I walked which took about 30 mins, on arriving I paid my money and went to the female changing rooms, got changed and put on my 2 piece bathing costume. I tied the top very loosely. I then walked thru the foot pool which you have to do to get to the swimming pool. As I got there I noticed that the pool was rather busy
there were abt 25 people all aged around mid 30s to 50's in the pool and there was 1 lifeguard who was walking around the poolside.

I sat on the edge of the pool for a while with my fee dangling into the pool, the water felt rather cold, the men kept turning to look at me as they swam past, I was the youngest person there and there were abt 20 men and only 5 women.

After a while I decided to get in so I stood up on the pool edge, as I said I can't dive so I was not going to try this, so I jumped in, as I did so I could feel by bikini top lift over my head so I moved my arm out of the way so it could come off all together. When I surfaced I started to swim the best I could over to the other side of the pool pretending not to know I had lost my top.

I then started to swim down the other end of the pool away from where I had jumped in and away from my top, the pool is rather big so I was a long way away from my bikini top by the time I reached the other end of the pool. I was now in the shallow end and I could stand up, the life guard was walking past this end of the pool as I got there, I stood up so I was out of the water from my waist up, I lifted my arm to wipe water from my face and ring my hair, this exposed my tits to everyone who was near me, I still pretended I did not know I had lost my top. I stood there for a little while and people were looking at me smiling, other were grinning and some laughing. I just stood there pretending I was oblivious to the reason why.

After a while the a guy swam over to me he must have been abt mid 50's and stood next to me, I smiled at him and said "good morning", he smiled back and said "morning" to me, he then looked direct at my tits and said "you appear to have lost an item my dear" I looked down at my bare exposed tits, I said "oh yeah looks like I have" and laughed. I stood there for abt 5 minuets talking to this gentleman and he kept looking down at my tits and then back at my face hoping I would not notice him doing so, so after a little while I said to him, "it is ok if you want to look at my tit I do not mind" so he then stopped pretending not to.

after a short time the guard came along with my top and said " I believe you left this behind further up the pool" I smiled at him and took it from him, but I thought I do not want to put it on the side of the pool and said to the guard "is it ok if I leave it there for a little while coz it just keeps coming off" and he replied "well you should not but as long as no on complains" I swam around for a further 15 mins then went and picked up my top off the side of the pool and put it on.

To Be Continued (Second dare)

Old 03-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #113
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyaC View Post
Go to a public pool (at a time that you know it will be busy) and shower before going into the pool in the men's showers, either topless or with no clothes. If you're very daring, then piss after you're finished showering too.
If you are caught explain that you thought it was unisex showering like most places have (unless it is unisex showering, in which case all you'll have to explain is your lack of clothing).
Ok so to the second part of the dare I did today.

After I got out of the pool I walked around the edge from one end of the pool the the other to pick up my bikini top which was still laying on the side of the pool where I had left it earlier.
I picked it up and walked back towards the changing rooms. the entrance to the changing rooms are right next door to each other so Pretended not to look and walked into the men's changing room instead of the women's.

As I walked in there were about 10 men in there either in the process of getting dress or undressed or getting dry, I could hear shows running so I there were others in the shows to.

I walked in and put my bikini top down and sat sown on the bench, one of the guys walked over to me, he was naked and had a rather big cock flapping around, he was a handsome man but had a big belly. He said to me " You do realise this is the male changing room and not the females?" I stood up and looked around and then back at him and looked embarrassed and said "is it not a unisex changing room?" he laughed and said " No love it is not"

I stood there topless looking very embarrassed, I said " of well it appears I have made a wrong turn somewhere " and laughed, the other guys laughed to. I then stood there and removed my bikini bottoms so I was completely naked. I was still wet and I felt very cold. I stood there shivering as the guys in the changing room looked at my naked body.

I turned to all the guys and said "does anybody mind if I use the showers to warm up?" they all said no so I walked into a cubicle and showered, the water was very warm and it felt great but after abt 2 mins I walked out again, the guys were still there but a few more had walked in and were getting changed to go swimming.

I stood there for a while still looking embarrassed and I pissed myself, the piss was running out fast running down my legs collecting around my feet and splashing around as it hit the floor, all the guys just stood there watching me, naked and pissing myself, they all appeared to have
big smiles on their faces so I assumed they were enjoying what they were seeing.

Once I stopped pissing which seemed to go on forever I looked at the guys and said " I am very sorry abt getting the wrong room" and rand off through the foot pool back into the swimming pool area, I was still totally naked, my bikini was still on the bench in the men's changing room. I walked into the female changing room and showered again got dry and dressed and collected my things out of the locker and left.

Emma XxX

Old 03-15-2012, 10:23 PM   #114
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

nice report, sounds you had fun. wonder how the other dares will go
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:39 AM   #115
tie-me-up

cant wait to hear how you got on with this and how many replies you got

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
OK I did this dare a few weeks back I wore the knickers for 48 hrs each then packaged them up with getdare addy, my username and my email address. I left them around different places all where somebody is likely to find them, I got my first email from them today. I will post the dare and the results from it shortly.

Emma xxx

bondage, mild pain, cum dares, edge/denial, teasing, private, being a dare-master

for now anything not specified above
tie-me-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #116
Msdare

Wear black see through leggings and white panties. Wear a top that doesn't cover your ass. Walk through a public area, the more public the better. Everyone will notice your white panties through your leggings.

Dislikes: pics, drinking piss, cum eating

Limits: videos, poo, other people, too public, anal, edging

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

I changed my underwear before completing this dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=110798
Please punish me.
Msdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:50 AM   #117
cpmo

You are to go out wearing only a long coat. You will write on your tits - blowjobs for 10 cents (US - convert for your local currency). You will carry a jar or can with a slit in the top that is labeled as Cum Cash. This is where your customers will deposit their money. You will provide the service and when they cum you will thank them and give them 5 cents (US) back for providing you with their cum. You must continue the dare until you have collected $1 (US). You may go wherever you like to complete the dare (park, bar, friends house). Your customers can touch and fondle you in anyway they please. I will expect a full report.
cpmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #118
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapps View Post
A fairly old idea but with a twist...

Go out in a pair of jeans, top and nothing else (no underwear) Take only your keys and some cash with you. Next job is to get you a bit dirty - find some mud and go for a roll around in it so that your clothes are covered in it.

Now you have to find a laundrette - there needs to be at least one person there to 'help' you now that you are a helpless messy young lady!

Go up to the person and ask them if they can help you out - can they lend you some washing poweder so that you can get your clothes clean (or better still if they are only just arriving, can they put your clothes in with theirs?)

Tell them you'll be so grateful you'd do anything to repay them - you'll be killed if you return home looking like this!

Now you can strip off so that you are naked in the laundrette, and ask the person if there is anything you can do to repay them - do whatever they ask and report back!

Have fun!
Ok So this one I did this morning, although it was daring and exciting it did not go the way I
had hopped, not yet anyway lol.

So this morning I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, no underwear or no sock and a pair of trainers.

I went out he house abt 10 am and walked to where I know there is a launderette near by. On the way I stopped off
at a park, it had been raining over night so the floor was wet and there was a lot of mud around the park where the
people use it for biking etc, I had no coat on.

I lay down in the moody area and started to roll around so I could get covered in mud, there were a few people
around in the park but as it was raining a little it was not as busy as it normally would be at that time of the morning.

None the less they looked at me as if I had gone mad lol , I rolled around for a few minuets trying to find the
deepest mud so I could get very muddy, my clothes got covered in it and so did my hair and face, I wiped my
face with my shirt but it did little to help lol,

After I was covered in mud I made my way to the launderette, I walked up to the window and peeked in
but there was nobody in there, so I walked across the road and sat on a wall and watched to see who went
in. I had sat there for a bout 30 mins before someone walked in, it was a middle aged woman, I thought I would
hang around a little longer and see who else may use it, by now I was getting very cold and shivering as I was
soaking wet and it was not a very warm day.

About 20 mins later a man walked into the shop, he was around 30ish, I decided now was a good time to go in.

I walked into the launderette, the man and the woman turned to look at me and they both gave me a very
strange look, I do not know what they thought but I was a right mess lol.

I walked up to the guy and said hello, he said hello back and asked if I was ok, I said I was, I said I had
had an accident in the park and needed to get my clothes clean, I explained that I had never had to use a
launderette before and had no idea how they work and had no change on me for the machine, I said would
he be so kind as to let me put my clothes in with his? he looked at me very strange but then I think he figured
out what was going to happen, he smiled at me and said well yes if you realli want to.

his clothes were already in the machine and he was ready to start the wash so I took off my sweat shirt and put
it in the machine with his clothes, he just stared at my tits , I do not think he could believe it was realli happening
to him, I then took off my jeans, at this point the guy was just smiling from ear to ear.

The woman who was also in the launderette was also smiling, I think she was enjoying it to.

Anyway I finally took off my trainers and put those in the washing machine as well, so now I was
totally naked in front of this man and this lady both total strangers. the man sat down so I sat next
to him, the woman was further down the bench, I turned to the man and said " you are very kind
for helping me out this way, I wish I could thank you in some way" he looked at me and smiled
and reluctantly said " its OK no need to thank me"

We talked for a little while and I notice the guy kept sneaking a peek at my pussy, so I opened
my legs and I started to rub my lit, just a little, enough so he could tell what I was doing. I turned
to him and said "would you like to have a go"? he turned away, not sure if he was shy or just
not comfortable in public, I took his hand and placed it between my legs, he rubbed a little bit and
forced a finger into my pussy then removed his hand, I said "it is ok you can do it" but he said "no".

We sat there for the rest of the wash and dry cycle just chatting, I played with myself a little just to try
and get the guy to do something but he would not.

Once the clothes were clean he gave me mine back and I got dressed, the woman had by now left
the shop and no one else had come in during the whole time, I turned to the guy and said, " I am truly
grateful, you have done me a huge favour and saved my life, if I can do anything at all and I mean anything
at all for you please let me know" his face lit up again, He then gave me his phone number and said
"call me sometime and we will see" after that he left the shop,

My clothes did not feel to dry and I was cold and frustrated so I then walked back home.

Old 03-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #119
FoxyCoxy1988

Nice work; are you comfortable playing with yourself in public then? I only ask as it fits into a dare I was thinking up for you. Also do you have a vibrator - can expand on this dare if you do.

If so then here is your dare:
1. Leave your house before 10:30 in the evening wearing only 6 items of clothing
2. Flip a coin on leaving your house. Heads you go left, tails you go right.
3. Carry on walking and every time you come to a t-junction flip the coin; heads is left (or straight on depending on how you approach the t-junction), tails is right (or straight on dependong on how you approach the t-junction)
4. For every tails you flick you must immediately take off and drop 1 item of clothing
5. For every heads you flick you must masturabate for 30 seconds
6. If you are naked and you flick a tails you must lie down down on the street corner with your eyes closed and masturbate for 30 seconds
7. You must flick the coin 15 times, after that walk to the next t-junction and then return the way you came. You can put on clothing as you come across it if you wish.

Hope you give it a go! Good fun as you don't know where you'll end up (and you have that busy road near you!)

Maybes: Anal, friends

Limits: Family, scat, watersports

Check out my dare diary at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29595
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:54 PM   #120
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyCoxy1988 View Post
Nice work; are you comfortable playing with yourself in public then? I only ask as it fits into a dare I was thinking up for you. Also do you have a vibrator - can expand on this dare if you do.

If so then here is your dare:
1. Leave your house before 10:30 in the evening wearing only 6 items of clothing
2. Flip a coin on leaving your house. Heads you go left, tails you go right.
3. Carry on walking and every time you come to a t-junction flip the coin; heads is left (or straight on depending on how you approach the t-junction), tails is right (or straight on dependong on how you approach the t-junction)
4. For every tails you flick you must immediately take off and drop 1 item of clothing
5. For every heads you flick you must masturabate for 30 seconds
6. If you are naked and you flick a tails you must lie down down on the street corner with your eyes closed and masturbate for 30 seconds
7. You must flick the coin 15 times, after that walk to the next t-junction and then return the way you came. You can put on clothing as you come across it if you wish.

Hope you give it a go! Good fun as you don't know where you'll end up (and you have that busy road near you!)
Wow I think this is very daring I like it I will try it for sure, I do have a vibrator so please adapt if you want but I will attempt this ASAP.Thank You XX

Advertisements
Kink Talk