Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-02-2018, 12:45 PM   #91
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelonehound View Post
Thinking over what Griffin had said, Krill crosses his arms. They squelch a little, thanks to Nolon's unwarranted hug. The little bastard wanted to get him messy, and it had worked fairly well. He'd also been left blushing for a little while after, which may have also been intentional.

"I don't know if illusions are the best choice. For all we know they're trained to see through them," Krill sighed. "The trial by combat idea isn't bad, but it could backfire. If they disagree, that pretty much removes our option of surrendering."

The wizard watched as the army slowly begun to reload their messy weapons. He doubted they would miss again.

"We need to chose fast. I'm happy to try and talk to them, I know a few languages, maybe theirs too. But we need to decide." Krill muttered. "I vote we attempt a surrender."
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMPup View Post
"I still vote for surrendering as well." They needed to make up their minds and fast. He didn't really want to get any messier. He had done so well before this point. Maybe the would be merciful.
Fine. Talk with them first, then surrender if necessary.
If we can help them with an issue or barter, I'd like that better though. No need to roll over when words can get the job done over this misunderstanding.

I just want to get out of this blasted forest and get home.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 09-02-2018 at 12:47 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 09-02-2018, 04:25 PM   #92
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

This group really wants to give up. Ive got an idea. Let me talk to this leader guy. If things dont go well with him im freezing his suit. It is all made of metal after all. Make him into a mobile freezer. I want to take out the biggest guy in the yard prison style. I will make this army respect me!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #93
SmashNSplat

“That seems like it could go well,” Krill nods at the idea. “IF you’re sure you want to take the risk.”

Krill's hesitance about challenging them to a fight was that he wasn’t sure if anyone would be happy to try it. His magic was nearly gone still, Nolon wasn’t the best fighter and he wasn’t sure what the rest of the party would think. If Shana was happy doing it, Krill wasn’t going to stop her.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 05:22 PM   #94
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The group walks forward...Nolon and Griffin fall to their knees and beg for surrender...they are instantly pelted by the slings of knights...

Forfeit - Time to squirt some ketchup and mustard over yourselves! (Nolon and Griffin)

Shana seeing this and about to try and talk to the leader...decides they aren't going to listen here...She uses her Ice magic and freezes the leader solid...he falls back...his armour shattering in the process...leaving him in a red skintight undersuit...Shana giggles...

Krill takes his chance and bursts out a small portion of flame...The Knights scatter seeing their leader defeated.

Shana looks down at the frozen leader...what's this? She sees a pouch he's dropped to the ground, she picks it up and looks inside:

Reward - A magical key and a blue gem, the key can open any locked door, the gem can displace any messy forfeit onto someone else

Krill also looks down...what's this?

Reward - Krill picks up a shiny new sword!

Shana looks at her new trinkets...and realises there is also a note inside the bag

"Bring me the heads of those pesky trouble makers, meet me in the purple cove"

A clue of the dark ones intentions...could our heroes use this opportunity to confront him ahead of the castle?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 05:32 PM   #95
Bloxo
getDare Devil

A possible end in sight, the crew journeys onwards once more...they cross a rickety bridge over a slimy river...pass over some rocky hills and reach a dark...purple area...

All seems quiet, but remembering the note...they decide to approach cautiously...

This area is purple because of a rather large tree with purple leaves in the centre...

Around the sides of the area are some bushes and a few rocks, even a few hollowed out trees...looks like lightning may strike here regularly...

Suddenly they can hear movement coming from the other side of the cove...

What will our heroes do?

a). Hide
b). Confront and attack
c). Stand and wait
d). Go all out magic crazy!

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 09-03-2018, 06:18 AM   #96
SmashNSplat

C: Stand and Wait

Krill looked towards Nolon and Griffin as he walked. He felt slightly smug that Nolon, after his messy hug, had been hit by the army's gunk. He did feel guilty about Griffin; he had posed the option of surrendering and Griffin had suffered for it.

"My apologies. This," He gestured to the mess on Griffin. "Was my fault. If needed, the next time we encounter something, you can use me as a... shield, as an act of retribution."

The idea of being Griffin's shield for mess wasn't exactly something Krill wanted. But the group needed to work together and having animosity towards each other wasn't good, so hopefully this would help. Even if Krill's dignity was hit slightly.

As he hears movements from the other side of the cove, he carefully brandishes his sword and waits. He wont make a move yet, but will readily defend himself if something attacks them.
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me
Old 09-03-2018, 06:52 AM   #97
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

How much movement are we hearing? Just a few people or does it sound like a herd of elephant.
If its just a few I am fine standing and waiting. But if there is a chance we are being surrounded im making snowballs and preparing for a fight

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:21 AM   #98
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

That plan didn't work either. Oof. Nolon was starting to doubt his ability to make decisions. He had done so well before, but now he was failing spectacularly. Covered in goo from head to toe, he could feel the heat rising in his face. His embarrassment. His shame. When they began to hear sounds from the other side of the cove, Nolon decided that his decision was to not make a decision. He would stand and wait until he could accurately assess the situation. If they had to fight, he would fight. If they had to hide, he would hide. But for now not doing anything seemed like the way to go.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 01:36 PM   #99
letshavesomefun

1. Icarus
2. Dwarf
3. Axe
4. To sound like a heard of elephants.

5. Running out from the cove as I see someone else covered in goo. I started to laugh uncontrollably forgetting why I was running in the first place.
Then an almighty banging sound I stopped in fear hoping these travelers I have bumped into will accept me in their group and help me

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:17 PM   #100
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

"For the record" I say wiping off some muck on our way there "I tripped, not fell to my knees. There wasn't any need to surrender at the start."

I appreciate Krill's offer and keep it in mind as we get to the give. I eye the tree causionly as it may not be as big, but still could be alive.

Seeing a dwarf come out running I chuckle at his magic. I whisper to hide or fight as I pull out my quarterstaff. If lightening strikes often being next to a tree is worse than in the open which Isn't much better. I'll move some rocks if I can to try to make some sort of cover, then crouch and observe.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 09-04-2018, 09:00 AM   #101
letshavesomefun

I suggested using my heard if elephants to see if this brings anyone or thing out then we can assess what we are dealing with.

Dislike Scat Eating, blood, permanent
letshavesomefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:55 AM   #102
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The sound of movement was really hard to discern...at times it felt like an army shaking the ground, at other points little bells jangling...at one point it even sounded like a marching band...what was going on?

Our heroes had opted to stand and fight for the most part, the Nolon was just standing there...Griffin moved some rocks to form a barrier...Shana standing there with some frozen snowballs she had concocted, they were taking a stand...

Then out of nowhere a Dwarf appears...was this the source of the sound they were hearing? He stands there brandishing his axe...but then the sounds start again...he quickly falls in line with the other adventurers...he uses some weird Elephant call which he hopes will shake the unseen noises into the open...

They could see some slight movement in the bushes...and out pops a...Cat...it had a bell around it's collar which explained one of the noises...Upon seeing our heroes it quickly bolted back into the bush...how strange...

All goes quiet for a moment...a scary and ominous silence...and then it began...Arrows flew across the sky...blacking out what little light was penetrating this deeply into the forest...though our heroes soon discovered these weren't normal arrows...as they landed to the ground they exploded covering them all in some sticky syrup...they were all frozen in the ooze...unable to move a muscle...

Forfeit - Syrup over the head (Everyone!)

The ground started to shake and then they saw it...if their eyes could widen they would...an army, 10 times the size of the one that surrounded them on the hill swarmed into the area, wearing the same metal plating, with Red undercoverings beneath...this one had banners with an image of a Red Sickle on a black background...there were war drummers, there were mounted cavalry...and after all this had burst into the purple cove...there was a very large man (at least you would guess it was a man) 7ft tall, dressed in black armour from head to toe, it's face concealed by an ominous black helmet, it had a large sword strapped to it's back...It slowly walked between the forces which spread apart forming a procession line...it stopped in front of our heroes, waved it's arm to one side...magically sending the rocks Griffin had placed flying to the edges to the area...

SO WE FINALLY MEET...I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW FOOLISH YOU PATHETIC BEINGS ARE...DID YOU REALLY THINK YOUR SMALL BAND COULD STAND UP TO MY MIGHT, MY ARMY...MY DOMINION! TAKE THEM AWAY...

PM DARES!

Old 09-04-2018, 10:11 AM   #103
Bloxo
getDare Devil

It had been a few days now since the encounter...after this Dark One had ordered his forces, the adventurers heads were covered and they were carried away, the journey seemed to have gone on for days...though who could tell the passage of time here?

They were all locked down in some pit...shackled to the wall, left to rot...they were so hungry, were they just going to be left to die here? Their adventure ended?
Why didn't they hide...when they had the energy to squabble they had argued with each other repeatedly...surely with the note they had taken from the fallen leader they knew the master of this forest would be coming to that cove...they had underestimated his power indeed, even beating him on his own would be difficult...but an army! They would have to be sneakier if they got out of this situation alive...
That Cat...they debated this and figured it must have been some kind of scout, leading the way to report of potential danger...these foes were clever indeed...

After days of silence, no living contact other than themselves they suddenly heard something...it was scurrying...scratching...and then it emerged...a small rodent...but where did it come from? This deep pit had no noticeable entrance other than the sky above...but saying that how did they even get here?
They watched the rodent intently for any clue of escape...it ran off once it saw our heroes...but they could see where it went...some sort of hole must have been there in the wall, in the darkness they couldn't see it...but it must be a clue surely...

Even though shackled...weak...near death almost...Krill managed a small fire spell to light the room...in the brief moment the flame flickered, concentrating on the area that the mouse had appeared they saw a vertical crevice in the wall...perhaps some kind of doorway?

There was a rumble beneath them, they had assumed this was some kind of underground stream...but this noise seemed to fluctuate...even move sometimes...perhaps rising and falling...some kind of tide maybe? Coming and going...

That brief moment of light...Griffin suddenly remembered it caught on a glint of something shiny...a tool perhaps? Dropped by one of their assailants?

What were our heroes to do?

Could they use some magic to escape their bonds?

Even if they did escape...would they try this possible doorway...noting the strange rumbling sound...could they climb out of this pit? Was there anything else they could do to escape this wretched place?

PM DARES!

Old 09-04-2018, 11:55 AM   #104
SmashNSplat

Krill closed his eyes and tried to activate his magic, desperately trying to teleport. He knew it was futile, his magic was slowly drained away by the lack of food and proper rest, he was shocked he could even cast the fire spell for as long as he could. It had drained almost completely now.

But, now he knew there was a way out, he was more determined to get from the chains. They'd need to do it fast, if their previous luck was anything to go by, the tide they could hear would eventually start filling the pit they were trapped in.

He thought through all the ways he could escape. They all relied on magic, and he only had enough to make a small fire last for a few moments. Still, he needed to work with what he had.

"Shana, do you have any magic left?" He asked, looking to where he remembered she was, "If you freeze a specific part of the chain, I could heat it up. The sudden change in temperature could cause it to crack and break?"

He knew it was a long shot, it almost definitely wouldn't work. But the group deserved some damn good-luck, and it was the only thing he could think of doing. It was worth suggesting if nothing else.
PM Dares
Profile Pic Is Me
Old 09-04-2018, 12:33 PM   #105
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Can I get a player summary including everyone's power?
Just trying to take inventory.
Full signature here!
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay